SM Hashirama or Rinnegan Madara can defeat Current Naruto or Sasuke!!

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost everywhere you go you see posts like Naruto or Sasuke shit on Hashirama or Madara, but the reality is much different. People simply forget to mention the key words in their statements i.e.

Rikudou Chakra Naruto or Rikudou Chakra Sasuke shit on Hashirama, Madara. And when new people see it + the fact that manga is actually over they think it's a norm to say the same because they are usually victims of "Herd Mentality".

Now, if we are to look beyond the Stage 1 level thinking we'll understand how things really are. So I'll get to it directly.

Before I start let me tell you what editions I'm going to use for this thread,

Hashirama: Alive SM Hashirama at the height of his power i.e. VOTE Hashirama.

Madara: Dual Rinnegan Madara [Alive, young with no SM]

Naruto: Current Gaiden Naruto.

Sasuke: Current Gaiden Sasuke.

Earlier I mentioned a term called "Rikudou Chakra." Let me define it, the Rikudou Chakra is a chakra, with a certain limit, given/obtained from either Hagoromo Ootsutsuki or the Juubi.

Shinobi who obtained the Rikudou Chakra are as follows:

1. Obito Uchiha [After he became the Juubi Jin]

2. Madara Uchiha [After he became the Juubi Jin]

3. Naruto Uzumaki [After Hagoromo gave it to him]

4. Sasuke Uchiha [After Hagoromo gave it to him]

5. Kakashi Hatake [After Obito transmigrated to him]

All of them have lost it.

Obito and Madara are dead. Kakashi lost it along with Dual Kamui when Obito's transmigration got over

You must be registered for see images

Naruto has lost it and that's why he's unable to utilize the RSM [perk his BSM got with the Rikudou Chakra]

Design clearly shows Hokage Naruto doesn't have RSM!

Naruto couldn't go RSM in a life and death battle against Toneri

Thread:

Sasuke too has lost it and that 's why he won't show his VOTE feats again.

Now, Naruto's loss is more obvious to us all because his powerup was physical but Sasuke on the other hand had upgrade based on chakra i.e. Black Chidori, Chakra large enough to match RSM Naruto in VOTE, Chakra large enough to take control over all 9 bijjus at once and spawn the Bijju Susanoo and not mention chakra great enough to use the Indra's Arrow!

There's a general misconception, that Sasuke got the Rinnegan because of Hagoromo but that certainly isn't the case. Because if that had been the case then Obito or even Kakashi would've awakned the Rinnegan when they were under the influence of Rikudou Chakra. Sasuke got the Rinnegan because he [Indra] received Chakra from Hashirama [Ashura] and the Rikudou Chakra merely acted as a catalyst to the awakening process, since we know Madara had to wait for a very long time.

#Inb4 people say Hashirama wasn't Ashura anymore:

Now, if Hashirama's Cahkra wasn't Ashura's Chakra anymore then the Sage could never have been able to appear before the Hokage here,

Now, let's go to Indra and Ashura's greatest transmigrations i.e. Madara and Hashirama. What's so special about them?

Hashirama Senju:

Hashirama: Hashirama can use Mokuton.

What's this? everyone knew that already and there are shit load of people who can use Mokuton, even Yamato can use it. Well it isn't as simple as it looks. So I'll rephrase it,

Hashirama awakened the Mokuton. And all others users simply used it at much lower scale by stealing his DNA/cells.

What's so special about Mokuton? Well the Mokuton is actually derived from Juubi's Final form i.e. from Shinjuu itself! It was the KKG that only Ashura was able to use from the Ootsutski family and he too obtained it after his chakra bloomed, you can see he has used Mokuton God Gets aka [Hashirama's God Gates] in his final battle against Indra,

Even Juubi Jin Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi needed two things:

1. Full Power of the Rinnegan.
2. Shin Joukai Koutan

The Juubi was used for upping the scale of the Jutsu, Obito was actually ready to do it using a less powerful Juubi meaning the Juubi was there to only up the scale, main things were Rinnegan for Genjutsu and Mokuton for Binding!

That's the real worth of Mokuton and hence Hashirama! the only Ashura transmigrant able to use it! Naruto himself had showed affinity towards Mokuton but as of now he still hasn't awakened it U_U

I'll link you guys to a detailed thread where I showed how and when Naruto will awaken it but so far the when of it hasn't happened, meaning I once overestimated Naruto U_U

Thread:

So what exactly does above information tell us? Or should I say what exactly it justifies?

Hashirama's Chakra Volume was actually >= Naruto's + Minato's + Yin Kurama's + Yang Kurama's Chakra Volume!!

Yes believe it or not, but that's what Kishimoto has written and given the fact that Hashirama's the only one who awakened the Mokuton it's justified!

I've discussed what Hashirama was now I'll focus a bit on his important abilities that will allow him to defeat Naruto or Sasuke.

#Hashirama and Naruto [Mangafacts]

1. Hashirama was capable of confining the Juubi with God Gates on his own whereas BM Naruto failed miserably against 1st form of Juubi.

2. With BSM Naruto's max power is Senjutsu TBB, Hashirama's Golem plays tennis with TBB U_U

3. Hashirama's SM can react to Jikukan Ninjutsu, Naruto needed RSM to achieve the same feat.

4. Hashirama's healing powers can't be matched even with Kurama's healing abilities.

The only thing Naruto has above Hashirama is speed but that's redundant with Hashirama's Sage Mode. Everything Naruto has offer gets countered by Hashirama.

BSM Naruto has nothing, absolutely nothing to defeat Shinsusejuu U_U

[Naruto strictly needs Rikudou Chakra to be above Hashirama. Don't get me wrong, I know Naruto from Chapter 671-698 murks Hashirama but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama gets overwhelming upper-hand in this battle]

#Hashirama and Sasuke [Mangafacts]

1. Hashirama's SM can react to Hiraishin, Sasuke's swap is inferior to Hiraishin.

2. Hashirama shat on EMS Madara's Kanseitai Susanoo combined with Full Kurama, Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo isn't even on the same level [Bijju Susanoo is different U_U]

3. Hashirama defeated VOTE Madara, Non-Rikudou Sasuke doesn't have Madara level chakra and his battle ability has downgraded a lot with loss of his left arm U_U

Sasuke is dangerous in close range thanks to his speed and swap but Hashirama has SM to react and can very well fight from a long distance.

And I wonder what Sasuke can do to Shinsusenjuu?, Madara with all his capabilities needed full Kurama and even after that he got beaten down.

[Sasuke strictly needs Rikudou Chakra and his other armto be above Hashirama. Don't get me wrong, I know Sasuke from Chapter 671-698 murks Hashirama but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama goes in a league of his own.]

Madara Uchiha:

Madara with Dual Rinnegan.

I don't think this needs any explanation. Dual Rinnegan Madara i.e. full power of Rinnegan wielded by it's original owner,

There's a reason why we never got Dual Rinnegan Madara in action, when Dual Rinnegan Juubi Jin came back he simply activated the Mugen Tsukuyomi [Sasuke and Naruto barely saved their own necks] and when he was about to fight Black Zetsu intervened.

Now let's do some simple math, remove Juubi from Madara and Rikudou Chakra from Naruto and Sasuke. What do you think will happen?

Limbo kills Naruto and Sasuke pretty much instantly. Naruto won't be able to sense it or do anything to it, Sasuke can see it but has nothing to hurt the Limbo U_U

Rikudou Chakra and Gai's 8th Gate are the only things that kept Limbo at bay, with the absence of both Limbo is unbeatable. Dual Rinnegan Madara is simply unbeatable without Rikudou Chakra U_U

#Inb4 Mistaking Edo Madara as Dual Rinnegan Madara:

Edo Madara had fake Rinnegan U_U​

Once again I'm perfectly aware of the fact that Naruto or Sasuke from Chapter 671-698 murk Hashirama or Madara but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama and Madara go above them. Although Full extent of Dual Rinnegan Madara is unknown but I'll give Naruto and Sasuke the benefit of the doubt.

Hope you guys enjoyed :flowers

Reactions: Zris and SenseiSama

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
autoplay no, just no. DB confirms Hagoromo is the one that gave Naruto and Sasuke thier power ups (RSM and Rinnegan) they did lose black chidori and Naruto lost his COAT and Yang powers, but they r above Hashirama, and Dual Rinnegan Madara. Their chakra levels are above what they were at VOTE2. It isn't even worth debating, so I hope u will have fun. (leaves)

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering Naruto still has RSM and Sasuke still has his specific Rin'negan, your entire thread falls flat on its face. Rikudou chakra is not simply lost. With the small amount of Yang from Hashirama's cells and the massive Yin he got from Hagoromo, Sasuke awakened the Rin'negan. If the chakra he got from Hagoromo was gone, he would no longer have the Rin'negan as Hagoromo's chakra wouldn't be present anymore. Likewise, without his Yang, Naruto wouldn't be able to access RSM. Since they both can, your thread is completely incorrect.

Reactions: BLAZE and Michael

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
autoplay no, just no. DB confirms Hagoromo is the one that gave Naruto and Sasuke thier power ups and they r above Hashirama, and Dual Rinnegan Madara. It isn't even worth debating, so I hope u will have fun. (leaves)
But the DB never said the powerups were permanent U_U Also if you had read the OT you'd understand that I never said anything Hagoromo not giving them powerups Lol

Ignorance it bliss, you should live by it Lol

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The title should be changed to " Madara and hashirama would beat Current Gaiden Sasuke and naruto by feats" Cause rinnegan sasuke and RSM naruto would truly rape since both of them still have their powers from the sage.(Not JJ 3 eyes madara)

Another dumb thread, moving on.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I... disagree.
Why is that?

Considering Naruto still has RSM and Sasuke still has his specific Rin'negan, your entire thread falls flat on its face. Rikudou chakra is not simply lost. With the small amount of Yang from Hashirama's cells and the massive Yin he got from Hagoromo, Sasuke awakened the Rin'negan. If the chakra he got from Hagoromo was gone, he would no longer have the Rin'negan as Hagoromo's chakra wouldn't be present anymore. Likewise, without his Yang, Naruto wouldn't be able to access RSM. Since they both can, your thread is completely incorrect.
False.

There's considerable evidence showing incapable of using RSM. People are blabbing about him choosing to use BSM but they fail to realize that it was the BSM that got auto-update to RSM with Rikudou Chakra. With Rikudou Chakra gone it's reverted back to BSM.

About Sasuke, you say if rikudou chakra left him then he should lose the rinnegan. The thing is Rinnegan had nothing to do with Rikudou Chakra, he awaknend it on his own [rikudo's chakra merely sped up the process]

I've addressed above in great detail yet you chose not to see reason U_U

Absolutely not. Oh, and this is in the wrong section.
Oh really?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But the DB never said the powerups were permanent U_U Also if you had read the OT you'd understand that I never said anything Hagoromo not giving them powerups Lol

Ignorance it bliss, you should live by it Lol
There's a general misconception, that Sasuke got the Rinnegan because of Hagoromo
-Minator93
:rolleyes:
If Sasuke still has his rinnegan and he got it from the sage then we can take that those power ups were permanent.
The black chidori and Naruto's COAT and Yang powers left after sealing kaguya though

Reactions: BLAZE

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:rolleyes:
If Sasuke still has his rinnegan and he got it from the sage then we can take that those power ups were permanent.
The black chidori and Naruto's COAT and Yang powers left after sealing kaguya though
Sasuke got rinnegan on his own, as explained in great detail in the OT. Loss is in order things.

Don't be stuck in stage 1.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great thread. can guarantee everyone who disagrees with you will do so without any manga facts and just pure fanfic.

you are doing gods work minator

chukurama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost everywhere you go you see posts like Naruto or Sasuke shit on Hashirama or Madara, but the reality is much different. People simply forget to mention the key words in their statements i.e.

Rikudou Chakra Naruto or Rikudou Chakra Sasuke shit on Hashirama, Madara. And when new people see it + the fact that manga is actually over they think it's a norm to say the same because they are usually victims of "Herd Mentality".

Now, if we are to look beyond the Stage 1 level thinking we'll understand how things really are. So I'll get to it directly.

Before I start let me tell you what editions I'm going to use for this thread,

Hashirama: Alive SM Hashirama at the height of his power i.e. VOTE Hashirama.

Madara: Dual Rinnegan Madara [Alive, young with no SM]

Naruto: Current Gaiden Naruto.

Sasuke: Current Gaiden Sasuke.

Earlier I mentioned a term called "Rikudou Chakra." Let me define it, the Rikudou Chakra is a chakra, with a certain limit, given/obtained from either Hagoromo Ootsutsuki or the Juubi.

Shinobi who obtained the Rikudou Chakra are as follows:

1. Obito Uchiha [After he became the Juubi Jin]

2. Madara Uchiha [After he became the Juubi Jin]

3. Naruto Uzumaki [After Hagoromo gave it to him]

4. Sasuke Uchiha [After Hagoromo gave it to him]

5. Kakashi Hatake [After Obito transmigrated to him]

All of them have lost it.

Obito and Madara are dead. Kakashi lost it along with Dual Kamui when Obito's transmigration got over

Naruto has lost it and that's why he's unable to utilize the RSM [perk his BSM got with the Rikudou Chakra]

Design clearly shows Hokage Naruto doesn't have RSM!

Naruto couldn't go RSM in a life and death battle against Toneri

Thread:

Sasuke too has lost it and that 's why he won't show his VOTE feats again.

Now, Naruto's loss is more obvious to us all because his powerup was physical but Sasuke on the other hand had upgrade based on chakra i.e. Black Chidori, Chakra large enough to match RSM Naruto in VOTE, Chakra large enough to take control over all 9 bijjus at once and spawn the Bijju Susanoo and not mention chakra great enough to use the Indra's Arrow!

There's a general misconception, that Sasuke got the Rinnegan because of Hagoromo but that certainly isn't the case. Because if that had been the case then Obito or even Kakashi would've awakned the Rinnegan when they were under the influence of Rikudou Chakra. Sasuke got the Rinnegan because he [Indra] received Chakra from Hashirama [Ashura] and the Rikudou Chakra merely acted as a catalyst to the awakening process, since we know Madara had to wait for a very long time.

#Inb4 people say Hashirama wasn't Ashura anymore:

Now, if Hashirama's Cahkra wasn't Ashura's Chakra anymore then the Sage could never have been able to appear before the Hokage here,

Now, let's go to Indra and Ashura's greatest transmigrations i.e. Madara and Hashirama. What's so special about them?

Hashirama Senju:

Hashirama: Hashirama can use Mokuton.

What's this? everyone knew that already and there are shit load of people who can use Mokuton, even Yamato can use it. Well it isn't as simple as it looks. So I'll rephrase it,

Hashirama awakened the Mokuton. And all others users simply used it at much lower scale by stealing his DNA/cells.

What's so special about Mokuton? Well the Mokuton is actually derived from Juubi's Final form i.e. from Shinjuu itself! It was the KKG that only Ashura was able to use from the Ootsutski family and he too obtained it after his chakra bloomed, you can see he has used Mokuton God Gets aka [Hashirama's God Gates] in his final battle against Indra,

Even Juubi Jin Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi needed two things:

1. Full Power of the Rinnegan.
2. Shin Joukai Koutan

The Juubi was used for upping the scale of the Jutsu, Obito was actually ready to do it using a less powerful Juubi meaning the Juubi was there to only up the scale, main things were Rinnegan for Genjutsu and Mokuton for Binding!

That's the real worth of Mokuton and hence Hashirama! the only Ashura transmigrant able to use it! Naruto himself had showed affinity towards Mokuton but as of now he still hasn't awakened it U_U

I'll link you guys to a detailed thread where I showed how and when Naruto will awaken it but so far the when of it hasn't happened, meaning I once overestimated Naruto U_U

Thread:

So what exactly does above information tell us? Or should I say what exactly it justifies?

Hashirama's Chakra Volume was actually >= Naruto's + Minato's + Yin Kurama's + Yang Kurama's Chakra Volume!!

Yes believe it or not, but that's what Kishimoto has written and given the fact that Hashirama's the only one who awakened the Mokuton it's justified!

I've discussed what Hashirama was now I'll focus a bit on his important abilities that will allow him to defeat Naruto or Sasuke.

#Hashirama and Naruto [Mangafacts]

1. Hashirama was capable of confining the Juubi with God Gates on his own whereas BM Naruto failed miserably against 1st form of Juubi.

2. With BSM Naruto's max power is Senjutsu TBB, Hashirama's Golem plays tennis with TBB U_U

3. Hashirama's SM can react to Jikukan Ninjutsu, Naruto needed RSM to achieve the same feat.

4. Hashirama's healing powers can't be matched even with Kurama's healing abilities.

The only thing Naruto has above Hashirama is speed but that's redundant with Hashirama's Sage Mode. Everything Naruto has offer gets countered by Hashirama.

BSM Naruto has nothing, absolutely nothing to defeat Shinsusejuu U_U

[Naruto strictly needs Rikudou Chakra to be above Hashirama. Don't get me wrong, I know Naruto from Chapter 671-698 murks Hashirama but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama gets overwhelming upper-hand in this battle]

#Hashirama and Sasuke [Mangafacts]

1. Hashirama's SM can react to Hiraishin, Sasuke's swap is inferior to Hiraishin.

2. Hashirama shat on EMS Madara's Kanseitai Susanoo combined with Full Kurama, Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo isn't even on the same level [Bijju Susanoo is different U_U]

3. Hashirama defeated VOTE Madara, Non-Rikudou Sasuke doesn't have Madara level chakra and his battle ability has downgraded a lot with loss of his left arm U_U

Sasuke is dangerous in close range thanks to his speed and swap but Hashirama has SM to react and can very well fight from a long distance.

And I wonder what Sasuke can do to Shinsusenjuu?, Madara with all his capabilities needed full Kurama and even after that he got beaten down.

[Sasuke strictly needs Rikudou Chakra and his other armto be above Hashirama. Don't get me wrong, I know Sasuke from Chapter 671-698 murks Hashirama but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama goes in a league of his own.]

Madara Uchiha:

Madara with Dual Rinnegan.

I don't think this needs any explanation. Dual Rinnegan Madara i.e. full power of Rinnegan wielded by it's original owner,

There's a reason why we never got Dual Rinnegan Madara in action, when Dual Rinnegan Juubi Jin came back he simply activated the Mugen Tsukuyomi [Sasuke and Naruto barely saved their own necks] and when he was about to fight Black Zetsu intervened.

Now let's do some simple math, remove Juubi from Madara and Rikudou Chakra from Naruto and Sasuke. What do you think will happen?

Limbo kills Naruto and Sasuke pretty much instantly. Naruto won't be able to sense it or do anything to it, Sasuke can see it but has nothing to hurt the Limbo U_U

Rikudou Chakra and Gai's 8th Gate are the only things that kept Limbo at bay, with the absence of both Limbo is unbeatable. Dual Rinnegan Madara is simply unbeatable without Rikudou Chakra U_U

#Inb4 Mistaking Edo Madara as Dual Rinnegan Madara:

Edo Madara had fake Rinnegan U_U​

Once again I'm perfectly aware of the fact that Naruto or Sasuke from Chapter 671-698 murk Hashirama or Madara but that was temporary power and with that gone Hashirama and Madara go above them. Although Full extent of Dual Rinnegan Madara is unknown but I'll give Naruto and Sasuke the benefit of the doubt.

Hope you guys enjoyed :flowers
Why do you like doing this to yourself,how can someone who is said to be a reincarnation of the strongest shinobies that have ever lived which includes hagoromo and ashura and to top it up,the child of prophecy.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke got rinnegan on his own, as explained in great detail in the OT. Loss is in order things.

Don't be stuck in stage 1.
Amenotejikara (Heaven Hand Power):

A Ninjutsu using the Rinnegan received from the Sage of Six Paths. With in a certain range, the user of the technique can switch himself with the location of a target object in an instant. If the user switches himself with other objects in close-range combat, the user can evade enemy attacks in an instant, and can also attack by switching himself with a kunai or other weapon.
Notice the red :bdpf:

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, young Madara never had Rinnegan, why you give it to him?

And no, Hashirama and Madara wouldn't been able to defeat them.
Naruto and Sasuke got too much destruction power.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The seals enhanced Hago's chakra to its prime form. That means prime Naruto and prime Sasuke are capable of the same if not better feats than what they showed at VoTE 2

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Notice the red :bdpf:
I never denied it, your interpretation was on stage 1 level where you took it literally, ignoring all the facts and events in the Manga. As I said in the OT Hagoromo's Chakra acted as a catalyst for Sasuke's Indra Chakra mixing with Hashirama's Ashura Chakra.

If Sasuke didn't have Hashirama's Chakra then he wouldn't have awakened the Rinnegan. Just like Obito or Kakashi.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never denied it, your interpretation was on stage 1 level where you took it literally, ignoring all the facts and events in the Manga. As I said in the OT Hagoromo's Chakra acted as a catalyst for Sasuke's Indra Chakra mixing with Hashirama's Ashura Chakra.

If Sasuke didn't have Hashirama's Chakra then he wouldn't have awakened the Rinnegan. Just like Obito or Kakashi.
Nevermind this really isnt worth the time, later