Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have one question to you, why you killed imp and not Luk?
I did not know your role is immune to damage. I thought maybe you had 1 or 2 HP left.
If I damaged or killed* Imp, then you, Luke and Imp would all have low HP.
The princess' passive ability was to deal 2HP damage to the last 3 who voted her if she gets lynched.
Hence I wanted to increase the chances of town dying with the princess if she would have gotten lynched.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did not know your role is immune to damage. I thought maybe you had 1 or 2 HP left.
If I damaged or killer Imp, then you, Luke and Imp would all have low HP.
The princess' passive ability was to deal 2HP damage to the last 3 who voted her if she gets lynched.
Hence I wanted to increase the chances of town dying with the princess if she would have gotten lynched.
For your information I can't get kill after I'm transforming. If I get attack my hp gonna down to zero, if my hp goes down to zero my vote doesn't have any power. So if you attack me last night I'm not gonna die. But if I vote you my vote have 0 value. That's why you can see Osie only received 4 votes in final tally.

But someone has blessed me with 2 hp so my vote power returned.

So it leaves Luk and Imp. Luk I think only got. 2 hp left. I don't know about Imp, how many hp he still has.

So Luk gonna die with you and maybe imp too. So I'm going to be last player alive.

But if you killed Luk then Me and Imp lynched you I'm not going to die with you. I don't know about Imp.

Last edited:

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For your information I can't get kill after I'm transforming. If I get attack my hp gonna down to zero, if my hp goes down to zero my vote doesn't have any power. So if you attack me last night I'm not gonna die. But if I vote you my vote have 0 value. That's why you can see Osie only received 4 votes in final tally.

But someone has blessed me with 2 hp so my vote power returned.

So it leaves Luk and Imp. Luk I think only got. 2 hp left. I don't know about Imp, how many hp he still has.

So Luk gonna die with you and maybe imp too. So I'm going to be last player alive.

But if you killed Luk then Me and Imp lynched you I'm not going to die with you. I don't know about Imp.
YEah thinking back, it was Imp who gave you the HP probably.
I didn't pay attention to the vote tally actually, maybe I could have spotted your 'special' skill from that.
Yes in that scenario you would have been alive. However the princess was the only one left among the crushed and mushed warriors. An amazing ending for her and a miraculous one for the king's army heh.
But it would have been amazing either way I guess.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YEah thinking back, it was Imp who gave you the HP probably.
I didn't pay attention to the vote tally actually, maybe I could have spotted your 'special' skill from that.
Yes in that scenario you would have been alive. However the princess was the only one left among the crushed and mushed warriors. An amazing ending for her and a miraculous one for the king's army heh.
But it would have been amazing either way I guess.
Yes it was an amazing battle till the end.

• You got Baam's crew that fell to sleep in battle and got ambushed then killed>>PK
  • You got Baam's crew that wandering alone too far into the battle field far from his crew and get caught by Princess Jahad's Soldiers and get killed>>Osieorb
  • You got Baam's crew that suffered from PTSD and get killed>>AL_sama
  • You got Baam's crew that had lost sense of judgment, don't know who's friend and who's foe>>Ansatsuken
The fall down of Town.