Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Imperfection @Tigerrr in the woods @Ryu Kishi @Ansatsuken @AL_sama

Lukundo made a post fakeclaiming an investigative check on me and then it got deleted. That's what I was talking about here. That's the other reason why I'm convinced he's scum. The host just figured they might be lucky with nobody else seeing it, but it's been affecting my read since and SK doesn't care.

@Ansatsuken - You also have more than enough information to "lock me town and throw away the key" as I did with you.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Imperfection @Tigerrr in the woods @Ryu Kishi @Ansatsuken @AL_sama

Lukundo made a post fakeclaiming an investigative check on me and then it got deleted. That's what I was talking about here. That's the other reason why I'm convinced he's scum. The host just figured they might be lucky with nobody else seeing it, but it's been affecting my read since and SK doesn't care.

@Ansatsuken - You also have more than enough information to "lock me town and throw away the key" as I did with you.
If I delete something it means it has no business in the game, instead of modkilling the player I warn them to not mention it in the game and proceed to delete it. What you did right here quite frankly is annoying and it will have to require me to step in to clarify some things. Since you forced the situation out of my hand right now.

No, luke did not make a post fakeclaiming an investigation check on anyone. What I deleted is something that was not supposed to be talked about and it's no one business.

Now, I don't want to see discussion or talk about this and proceed playing this game normally.

To give an example of the situation that happened earlier.

"Oh my HP is (specific number)" Instead of mod killing the player I delete their posts and warn them not to do it again. Luk situation while not the same as the example I provided it still falls under the same category and hence I deleted it.

Reactions: AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Final Vote Count :

TheLukundo :
Al > Osieorb18
Osieorb18 : Al > no one > Al > TheLukundo > Al > no one > TheLukundo > Imperfection
Ansa : Osieorb18 > TheLukundo > no one > TheLukundo > osieorb18
Ryu Kishi : Al > TheLukundo > unvote > osieorb18
Imperfection : Al > osieorb18
Al : Osieorb18 > Imperfection
Tigerrr in the woods : Osieorb18

Final Vote Tally:

Osieorb18 x4

Imperfection x2

Osie has majority of votes.

Write up will be up soon, I closed the thread until the write up.

Countdown to DP6

Players :

2- @Imperfection
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
14 - @AL_sama
15 @osieorb18

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Battle Field : DP6​

The battle continued as intense as it ever was. The remaining souls of the resistance team were putting a good fight against Princess Maschenny Jahad who is still fighting very ferociously. She created a huge lightning spear and threw it at the resistance team, everyone managed to dodge it for the exception of Sophia. The attack completely annihilated Sophia from existence, there was no trace of her body to be found after such devastating attack.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : Hahahaha! You little insolence fool! You thought you can block my attacks? Insignificant creatures like you should bow down to your highness. Should of stayed hidden like the little rat you are, but you decided to help that irregular kid, looking at the bright side atleast you are alongside with him in hell right now.

Princess Maschenny Jahad take a glimpse at the remaining members of the resistance team.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : I see that there is not many are still alive from the resistance team, we are approaching the finale!!! all of you are next!!!

The night covered the battle field once again.

Causalities of DP6 :
@osieorb18 has been lynched, his role :
Sophia
Townie

You must be registered for see images

Health : 5

SoulPower : 25

Reveal x1 : Once during the NP target a player, whatever that player do during the NP will be revealed in the DP write up in details and will be colored.

Further Communication x1 : Once during the game you can keep the thread open during the NP where the players can freely communicate in the thread

Hextech lighthouse shield x1 : Protect all players during the DP from any damaging abilities, not including super kills. However, by doing so the mafia team will know your identity that you were the one who protected everyone.

NP7 has officially started!! please submit your actions, if you don't wish to submit let me know that you abstain.

Countdown to NP7 :

Players :

2- @Imperfection
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
14 - @AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Battle Field : NP7​

The night was calm and sweet... When all of a sudden a lightning struck the resistance team that killed their guide while paul was in rampage causing havoc! While also alot of flowers covered the battle field.

NP7 Casualities :
@Ryu Kishi has been killed, his role :
Hwa Ryun
Townie

You must be registered for see images

Health : 5
SoulPower : 15

You are a guide which is very unique role in this tower. Guides know ways and paths other don't.

Information : Pick a person of your choice every NP and learn how many health points he has and their Soul Power. Who they targeted and who targeted them.

Know the unknown: As a guide you have the privilege to know stuff that is not particularly revealed directly to the players like the causes of death. What really happened to a player during the NP or DP or some questions that you are curious about. You can use this ability one time during the DP and one time during the NP each NP/DP cycle. Remember it has to be one question that has one answer (so you don't abuse this lol).

Find a way out x2 : During the NP pick a person to hide behind, if you were targeted by any ability that person will take the damage for you.

Convey a message x1 : One time during the DP you can send a message to everyone giving them information etc.

Win condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

DP7 has officially started!!

Countdown to DP7! This day will be 24 hours only :

Players :

2- @Imperfection
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
14 - @AL_sama

Reactions: AL_sama