Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I reflect back on your gameplay, there were at least a few strange things that give an uncanny feeling about you. Something that wasn’t the case when I played with your before, your previous games for example. Even though it's obvious you seem aggressive and trying to solve the game, they still seem tone downed and that's why I just can't seem to let go of other possibilities
Since our last game i played off site some games and each game makes a slight change in my play. I never intend to duplicate my own play and i think is boring to bring myself to the self conscious state of doing it. Also is tiresome.
On the other hand in the last game i tunneled 2 townies and i don't intend to go in tunnel mode again and maybe that makes you say the bolded.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glover has a short Iso.
his catch up was also step by step in this game, with generalities and some fluffs. His first vote looks pretty much like a joke.
What i don't understand @Ryu Kishi you called out Aether for his catch up but I don't remembet you being bothered by Glover doing almost the same thing.
I am the only player that is actively trying to read ToG
Page 2 and uhh, Luk is playing reverse psycholog, he’s trying to make us think he’s not scum. Though I do find it weird that he’s SR Michelle for I’m not sure the reasons.
Page 4,
So this is where Toujo starts to be lynched, it’s obvious that Michelle is prodding Toujo to get any read on him. I’ll now observe to see if Toujo cracks.
Page 6, Imp releases his reads, feels to early to do them though you need to have seen/been in 3 different arguments and then do a read cuz you’ll end up using the past to judge ppl. Which will only help so much.
Page 7, @Aether9 is doing the same approach, Toujo is playing smart not being rash but is trying to figure outn where the voting is coming from.
Page 8, Umm:shy:what is RVS, now putting that aside

Don’t like how your first couple of interaction with Poison you immediately rand Poison as town makes me think you’re scum buddies.

Luk, I can’t read you.
RVS is random vote stage, the early part of the game where players are choosing to vote random someone ti receive an answer from them @RedGloverKing
You’ve done it, you’ve been arousing my suspicion, ticking my anger but you HAD to go there. This isn’t a simple wound, it’s a battle scar which had affected my second game’s appearance. You play with me, I’ll play with you!
Page 10, Imp seems to be talking up Toujo especially with the Read but, he did explained why he wrote the most for Toujo but still, it doesn’t sit right with me.
Also XTMF why those people in particular, makes it seem as if you’re getting scum to be in alliance. Just so you justify reasons for protecting each other. Also why not the Donquixote Alliance.
Oh yeah Unvote
I’ma skip to recent and now the fun part begins.
People I think are scum are Poison, Rej, Imp, and Toujo. The main reasons are just how easy Rej TR Poison and how Imp talked up Toujo.
It’s possible it could be Rej and Imp because they were trying to get on the good side with Poison and Toujo.
VoteLynch: Imperfection
You’re now on my scum lean, Unvote
Glover can you expand on your reads a little more?
"People I think are scum are Poison, Rej, Imp, and Toujo. The main reasons are just how easy Rej TR Poison and how Imp talked up Toujo."
Before you made this reads why didn't you make a dicussion with them and why you unvoted Poison when she is still in your scum reads?

Reactions: RedGloverKing

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Way to go SK. Bring those lurker players out!
:vex:

Town
X
Al
Scum
Poison
Michelle*
RGK (contributions this far have been mailed in HARD)
Null
Kyte
Aether

*In flux atm.
Does in flux means you are still processing their actions and words?
Like it felt you literally tunnelled Michelle for a dozen pages and this is all you got to say in conclusion?
I feels off.

Also Luke has a good point. How come he is not in your read? After you.ve discussed with him till page 20smth.
It was the longest tunneling I have ever seen I think.
It is correct to call it tunnelling right?( i.m still a bit new to the terms)
So basically am I to understand you are still processing both your tunnels?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.... again smth wrong with the quote
EdIt!
@Toujo
Like it felt you literally tunnelled Michelle for a dozen pages and this is all you got to say in conclusion?
I feels off

Also Luke has a good point. How come he is not in your read? After you.ve discussed with him till page 20smth.
It was the longest tunneling I have ever seen I think.
It is correct to call it tunnelling right?( i.m still a bit new to the terms)
So basically am I to understand you are still processing both your tunnels?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feels off
Nothing really *off* about it. I think Michelle has played objectively scummy in some ways (their logical process, specifically). Yet my feeling is this is par for the course, and thus, a false positive. So the flux is me deciding if it being a false positive means it just isn't scum, or if it is still indicative of scum. Maybe I'm just being stubborn.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing really *off* about it. I think Michelle has played objectively scummy in some ways (their logical process, specifically). Yet my feeling is this is par for the course, and thus, a false positive. So the flux is me deciding if it being a false positive means it just isn't scum, or if it is still indicative of scum. Maybe I'm just being stubborn.
:headdesk: I had to reread a few times before grasping this.

So what makes you feel undecided?

Oh BTW, TMF is back, so if anyone would like evidence of The Supreme Alliance being a pre-existing thing, please say so, because I can provide links now.
Yes please!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone who was born to use this language and studied in english you are going in a very inflexible way with the ESLs, and this is the first time when someone who is native is so nitpicky at linguistic level in a game. I don't say your english lesson is not valuable for us, but i would like from you to understand that some mistakes are unwillingly mixed in our play and some things are lost in translation. I wish to see you playing in other language tbh to see if there is that easy to express your thoughts.

About my logical process, what exactly was objectively scummy?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone who was born to use this language and studied in english you are going in a very inflexible way with the ESLs, and this is the first time when someone who is native is so nitpicky at linguistic level in a game. I don't say your english lesson is not valuable for us, but i would like from you to understand that some mistakes are unwillingly mixed in our play and some things are lost in translation. I wish to see you playing in other language tbh to see if there is that easy to express your thoughts.

About my logical process, what exactly was objectively scummy?
You misunderstand. I don't to be nitpicky with every non-native English speaker. My issue was solely with how Ansatsuken insulted my ability within it. I'm not here to teach people English, nor do I want to, nor do I think anyone here wants me to. This is why I have only addressed Ansatsuken on this, and not any other player in the game.

But this ties back in to the issue I have with you. You take one response of mine, and strawman it, to something else entirely. That is a fallacy, and fallacies are the tool of scum. The issue I'm having is that you seem to be employing fallacies for the most innocuous cases, such as this one. In which case, it leads me to believe that you just happen to not be aware that you are using fallacies, and are using them in general. My playstyle is to look for and identify fallacies, point them out, and then see if the people I'm pointing them out on are using them again. That is one of the core tenents in how I hunt scum. My ability to hunt scum is severely impaired when people use fallacies without regard.
Is that game ongoing?
Yes, hence why I haven't commented whatsoever on alignment (though it is clearly NAI). My belief is it also may have been in the previous game - Higurashi Mafia, hosted by "Princessdust". But I can't quite recall exactly, I'm pretty sure it was.

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glover has a short Iso.
his catch up was also step by step in this game, with generalities and some fluffs. His first vote looks pretty much like a joke.
What i don't understand @Ryu Kishi you called out Aether for his catch up but I don't remembet you being bothered by Glover doing almost the same thing.
RVS is random vote stage, the early part of the game where players are choosing to vote random someone ti receive an answer from them @RedGloverKing
Glover can you expand on your reads a little more?
"People I think are scum are Poison, Rej, Imp, and Toujo. The main reasons are just how easy Rej TR Poison and how Imp talked up Toujo."
Before you made this reads why didn't you make a dicussion with them and why you unvoted Poison when she is still in your scum reads?
Thanks for RVS explanation, you mean Imp. The reason why is I’m trying to find a good quote from him showing he’s using his inexperience in the game as an advantage to be shown as town. I’m debating which quote would show that. If I can’t find a good evidence he’s in a Town lean.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You misunderstand. I don't to be nitpicky with every non-native English speaker. My issue was solely with how Ansatsuken insulted my ability within it. I'm not here to teach people English, nor do I want to, nor do I think anyone here wants me to. This is why I have only addressed Ansatsuken on this, and not any other player in the game.

But this ties back in to the issue I have with you. You take one response of mine, and strawman it, to something else entirely. That is a fallacy, and fallacies are the tool of scum. The issue I'm having is that you seem to be employing fallacies for the most innocuous cases, such as this one. In which case, it leads me to believe that you just happen to not be aware that you are using fallacies, and are using them in general. My playstyle is to look for and identify fallacies, point them out, and then see if the people I'm pointing them out on are using them again. That is one of the core tenents in how I hunt scum. My ability to hunt scum is severely impaired when people use fallacies without regard.
Yes, hence why I haven't commented whatsoever on alignment (though it is clearly NAI). My belief is it also may have been in the previous game - Higurashi Mafia, hosted by "Princessdust". But I can't quite recall exactly, I'm pretty sure it was.
To understand you never saw in any townie fallacies? and so you are going into hunting errors. It's your choice.
This is in the same train of thoughts with your post when you said i have to play after my preseting rules to show i am villager. Tell me if i am wrong here.

About ongoing games i don't go there, and i will search the other game tomorow because today i am going into a weekend trip.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for RVS explanation, you mean Imp. The reason why is I’m trying to find a good quote from him showing he’s using his inexperience in the game as an advantage to be shown as town. I’m debating which quote would show that. If I can’t find a good evidence he’s in a Town lean.
I mean all your scum reads, explain for the others too.

@ me with that quote when/if you find it

Reactions: RedGloverKing