Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
problem like?

From my experience of The Supreme Alliance, its not some blind trust between them. But yea its better to be cautious about that.
I agree.

you said that you understood those who were voting AL here, but never voted AL:

but the later part where you voted AL seemed you are starting to see AL as scum after just red's iso, explain that to me.
Where did I say I understood why those players vote AL?

I asked them to provide me with their reasoning right?

Yeah I voted AL because I'm moved by certain part inside the ISO. Because I saw possible slip.

thats what it looked like to me, which is why I asked.

anyway, I already gave my read on Ratchet, he is null-town lean.
OK

I dont know why you think people would agree to lynch poison just to determine if Toujou is right and why cant Toujou be wrong as town as well?

You see whats wrong with this test?
Go find my response to Toujo's response to this test.

no one is confirmed and we all know that.

and I thought, you were reading her as town this whole time which is why that was weird to me. Even now in your reads you putting her on town list. So why would you want to lead a lynch on someone you think is town.
I'M having her down to Null currently. Tbh I'm not really serious with that move/strategy.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally home i will catch us asap and post in this time

XDDD was subbed out. If you can have a vonvo with XDDD be my guest.

idrc and you should not interfere in this interaction or stop this interaction until i have my convo with Alice.

I was waiting for an answer from Glover maybe he answered but i have to read some pages.
Why do you feel the need to indirectly defend Alice? Don't she have the possibility to answer herself?
No dont mistaken. I didn't defend Alice but I'm open a question to your logic/idea.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the fact that her sole focus is me and she isn't voting me it clearly shows that she is unwilling for some reason.... can you guess what it might be???

yes my reads for her are almost same as you

I m not low on energy I m just taking a different approach
- What exactly are you implying?

- I don't remember that you've said anything along my lines, did I miss anything?

- For what reason are you taking this approach? I've theorized that you could be independent. What's your take on that?

I m trying my best to form reads on toujo but just like always its quite hard to do
I meant to say that you could learn from his debating skills, maybe your play-styles are just different though..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a reminder, i havent got any response from AL and those I mentioned to give their reads(except rej)
I searched that post early in the morning because i knew there is one but didn't find it. I will answer now
Michelle and Al_sama right now feels like this:
He said he can't Iso, I provided him the post. What exactly do you want to say, in words please.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also not sure if she’s still voting me but if Alice is still on me and I’m lynched today. Immediately kill her. I want Imp on me just so he’s under sus if I flip. He’s scummy but I don’t fancy lynching him rn.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You dissapeared :/
Where is your head at?
It was asleep. rn want to lynch Red, want Imp dead, Sus of AL but because of red AL is probably just town depending on Red’s flip so definitely want Red’s flip first. Poison I kinda want dead. I want Toujo dead but unsure if it’s because of alignment yet.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So using people's words means not confident?

Can you elaborate on this?
you can't base your reads on someone else's words and be confident about it cause they can be lie
Can you explain to me the bold part, is that a typo or real statement? Because you've said different things before;
it was typo
I don't see many Information you can provide to us if you get lynched. If you're scum your lynch could expose Toujo as you're avoiding to make contact with him and he also never seriously looking at you. But if you're town who could be Scum? I don't think it's Michelle as she have already gave you enough room to prove that you're not Scum. Lukundo? Maybe. Imp? Not even voting you. Beebot? Could be.
think and maybe you'll figure out what I m doing
What's your opinion on his read/iso on you?
it proves he is good at reading yet was avoiding to do so
I bet because he thinks that I am an easy lynch because it was the same Imperfection stated when he came in. So I have the reputation as "easy mislynch" or "alternative wagon".
That is hilarious, my only explanation for why AL snaps at me.
I don't get your point here cause I m the only one who is pushing you
because it didn't convince me, it came out of nowhere brat, because you looked for an escape out of your wagon, that on the one hand could be a scumtell itself
escape what?? I don't think I m getting lynched