Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm seeing that Princess Jahad killed Imp the weakest of my town read at this moment I think I can get something right out of it in this DP if game still not finished. But never thought/foresaw my ability going to killed someone tonight. You all cant say town doesn't have a chance to win this game.

Reactions: osieorb18

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh lynching AL sama is better than lynching PK. I need to consider this kind of strategy next time if I'm town. Lynching the most unproductive town earlier than later. And I know I'm not going to get this kind of luxury anymore that is able to stay alive until the end.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can see for yourself how many tinfoil or reason I have came out on why I think Lukundo is scum. I even came out one for Imp. It's important because town need to share their opinion. From there people can reach agreement why he's scum or why he's not possible to be scum.

It's much better than trial and error move because doing trial and error move when entering the moment where town should minimize the mistake is a bad strategy.

The only person that tried to engage in serious discussion with me is Imp.

• Love
Reactions: Premfection

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh lynching AL sama is better than lynching PK. I need to consider this kind of strategy next time if I'm town. Lynching the most unproductive town earlier than later. And I know I'm not going to get this kind of luxury anymore that is able to stay alive until the end.
oh really??

do you really believe this is my normal play??

I might not be a great player but I m definitely not a bad player

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh really??

do you really believe this is my normal play??

I might not be a great player but I m definitely not a bad player
I don't want to hear that. I only want to see your reasoning to your scum read.

And yes if you play like this again in other game I'm gonna lynch you in 2DP unless you step up your game.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let say if I came out with analysis on why Tigerrr is scum like I did with Lukundo, how many gonna believe in my analysis?

If I couldn't get many people to vote Lukundo after my tinfoiling I doubt I would get the same thing for Tigerrr. Because scum equity on Tigerrr was little.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let say if I came out with analysis on why Tigerrr is scum like I did with Lukundo, how many gonna believe in my analysis?

If I couldn't get many people to vote Lukundo after my tinfoiling I doubt I would get the same thing for Tigerrr. Because scum equity on Tigerrr was little.
I would've voted for Lukundo if I wasnt distracted by AL tbh
And tbh something about Tiger always felt pure enough to me that I barely put any focus in reading them

As I said in another post I'm out of mafia for awhile but whenever I decide to rejoin in games I dont think I will make that same mistake in barely reading a person just because I have a strong hunch that they are town

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've voted for Lukundo if I wasnt distracted by AL tbh
And tbh something about Tiger always felt pure enough to me that I barely put any focus in reading them

As I said in another post I'm out of mafia for awhile but whenever I decide to rejoin in games I dont think I will make that same mistake in barely reading a person just because I have a strong hunch that they are town
The only thing that Tigerrr doesn't have is Scum shading her. It's the opposite.