osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I realized from rereading PK and Aether's posts is that there is a difference in terminology for me.

The term ISO by their post seems to mean what I call "PBPA" - Post-by-post analysis, written out.

I have never said that I would give PBPAs on people. I find PBPAs to usually be lower effort and I only really do them on an individual.

ISO to me just means reading someone's posts in isolation.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo is pretty much dead at this point.
Who are you looking at for the next day phase?
Your opinion on AL's play here?
If Ratchet flips wolf, I think it becomes a lot trickier because I haven't thought anyone really fits with the Poison-Bee-Ratchet team. At this moment, I don't have a scum POE but a town POE. Ryu, Ansa, Rej, Imp, and probably Luk are lynches I wouldn't consider anytime soon unless someone drastic happens. I think Aether is close to being town for me. You and Osie are two players who I think have played decently, but there's a world where you could be the final wolf (especially since I did like Aether's iso on Osie). That leaves Just_Red, Tiger, and Al as the scum POE for me, and besides Tiger, who I am having a few pings on based on her responses to me these last couple of days phases, I haven't been paying much attention to Red and Al because from my recollection, they've done nothing in this game, and thus not really what I've been focusing on. So yeah, I think in D5 the focus needs to be on those three.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ratchet flips wolf, I think it becomes a lot trickier because I haven't thought anyone really fits with the Poison-Bee-Ratchet team. At this moment, I don't have a scum POE but a town POE. Ryu, Ansa, Rej, Imp, and probably Luk are lynches I wouldn't consider anytime soon unless someone drastic happens. I think Aether is close to being town for me. You and Osie are two players who I think have played decently, but there's a world where you could be the final wolf (especially since I did like Aether's iso on Osie). That leaves Just_Red, Tiger, and Al as the scum POE for me, and besides Tiger, who I am having a few pings on based on her responses to me these last couple of days phases, I haven't been paying much attention to Red and Al because from my recollection, they've done nothing in this game, and thus not really what I've been focusing on. So yeah, I think in D5 the focus needs to be on those three.
Why are you townreading Ryu?

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How am I scummy based on interactions then? I thought they’d be the quotes there.
The point is that Beeboat and Poison's posts imply that you might be scum, and an ISO of you implies that you're CWAC and sorta floating along. In particular, some of your vote movements (the Ansa one comes to mind) felt like they were convenient/limp-wristed.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think now? Because this scenario isnt to far fetched to me
I think that Osie is very much a live candidate to be scum, but probably not my first target in D5. I think once we get Rachet's flip, that'll provide a bit more direction of who's posts we should be looking at closer. It's tough because I think that Just_Red and Al could be scum, but they've been so inactive that making a proper case against them would be hard. But yeah, Osie shouldn't be off the table D5, but I'm not sure if that would be my first choice.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had no strong reads at that time, not even Toujo, TBH. I had been in the game for about an hour and a half and had not had any chance to form strong reads on anyone. The Toujo/Kyte V/V read was the strongest thing I had and I've started to doubt that now because it was from Beeboat.

Then the night phase happened and the game was turned upside-down for me as that readlist was before I even realized the extent of "No claiming" and "The flavour will have the game solution embedded in it."

Since then I've had to rewrite every single one of my posts to avoid OGI. I've been hyper-conscious about that. And it's made this game incredibly frustrating.
alright fair

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I realized from rereading PK and Aether's posts is that there is a difference in terminology for me.

The term ISO by their post seems to mean what I call "PBPA" - Post-by-post analysis, written out.

I have never said that I would give PBPAs on people. I find PBPAs to usually be lower effort and I only really do them on an individual.

ISO to me just means reading someone's posts in isolation.
I didn read your post in isolation, just found different thing for different people

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did read your post in isolation, just found different thing for different people
Nah my point is that you seemed to be expecting me to post a quote wall of someone or a post-by-post response. I'm willing to do it if people want, but it's not something that is really AI. I used to do that a lot and I realized just how simple it was to make it look reasonable as either alignment.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally:
X :
Toujo