Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's asking who my other scum reads are, what's wrong with that?
Something IS wrong with that. As long as we can't lynch two scums in one DP, there's no need to focus on more than one, especially if it's confirmed. If you have another read keep it to yourself, a NP is incoming where it could be countered or framed.

Also, don't use things like 100% sure even if you are.

Things like that shouldn't be explained mid-game, although just saying it makes it potentially completely invalid.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK I thought there were two oddities in Corazon's ISO, which were:

1. When he started pummelling the Michelle read.
2. How much he claimed he was a new player.

Considering that he really does not have much experience, though does have a basis to work with, it dampens the second issue quite a bit imo. This second issue struck me as odd simply due to how much he was claiming he was a new player without prompt early on, which perhaps would allow him to be given a free pass on some things.

Concerning the first, which is more important, these are the premises and conclusions to my argument:

P1: Corazon is not giving reasons for Michelle to be Mafia.
P2: Corazon is very adamant that Michelle is Mafia.
C1: Corazon is a PR and has a mechanical on Michelle.
P3: Corazon did not push Michelle hard until EoD last phase.
P4: Someone who has a mechanical on a player would push them as soon as they got the mechanical information.
C2: Since Corazon pushed at the end of the phase rather than the start of it, something is very wrong.
P5: Michelle is possibly Town.
P6: If Michelle is Town, scum benefit from both Rose and Michelle being lynched at this stage of the game, no matter the order.
C3 (from C2 and P6): .'. Corazon could be scum.

Below is the evidence for P3, so is basically all of Corazon's posts up to when he first pushes Michelle from Day 4. My argument is not that he didn't mention Michelle at all, I'm saying he didn't do it a context to convince people to vote her, which I think he would if he was truly sure. The post numbers are 2369, 2370, 2390, 2513, 2535 and 2584. By the point of 2513, the wagon on Rose was beginning to grow and by 2584 she was already the largest wagon.

Why do I think there's 5 scum? Coz from what's been written, that's what I think lol

Rhaast
Varus
Aatrox
???? ( guy with Varus, idk if he's been mentioned by name )
Kayn??? ( I'm assuming he's the one approaching the battlefield )

And I never said I suspect them coz they didn't vote, I said it made them more scummy in my book. And off the two, I'd say Michelle.
I'll be off for now, later.
I said what I read, I haven't played enough games to know what's balanced and what's not. Scum is scum. I ain't diverting anything, I'm telling y'all outright. I'm coming after you and your team.
Wew, this is not going well at all. Y'all are all over the place.
Can y'all jus take a step back and chill. This is not something we can afford at this point in the game.
EVERY PERSON WHO IS TOWN, I'M ASKING Y'ALL TO TRUST ME FOR ONCE. ARE THERE PEOPLE WILLING TO DO SO?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something IS wrong with that. As long as we can't lynch two scums in one DP, there's no need to focus on more than one, especially if it's confirmed. If you have another read keep it to yourself, a NP is incoming where it could be countered or framed.

Also, don't use things like 100% sure even if you are.

Things like that shouldn't be explained mid-game, although just saying it makes it potentially completely invalid.
If I wasn't sure bout this, I wouldn't be going after the scum. Like I said, that's my play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.