ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not defending Corazón, but your logic is off, mafia work as a team remember, the easiest thing for them would be to just vote for Naomi, except they vote before EOD ,then they'll just leave the vote on their earlier sus. Corazón come out to say we should vote Michelle is not necessarily a mafia move, considering he still sus her this DP, and has a little attention right now
After thinking about this, I think it would tend on what sort of strategy the scum team has. Is it a more cautious one, or a stronger one? With how passive this game is, I would go with the former. A cautious approach would likely to be that most of the scumteam would be on Naomi, whilst one argues against it for after Rose's flip. This would be so that the player off the wagon would perhaps be more trusted. Of course, this is if scum didn't leave their vote on their early suspect, but in this case I think all early votes that stuck were on Rose anyway.

I'm not 100% sure that Corazon's vote of Michelle speaks of scum pretending to fake a mechanical, it could be a mechanical being faked by Town to try and get control away from scum, though it's highly unlikely with Corazon's lack of recent Mafia experience.

Actually wait I just thought of something.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Naomi probably role blocked mafia, except they can only kill on Odd nights, but I think among her sus, might exist a mafia, mafia killed the night she was lynched...
???

My question to you is, if you were in Naomi's shoes, you're town, but haven't been so active, for one reason or the other, or perhaps your playstyle is not one of many posts, what would you have done, if the case you brought against her is brought against you? How would you defend yourself?

Point out where the player went wrong with evidence, then if the player doing the read isn't showing any sign of budging try reading that player based off what they've seen of them and explain why. If the player is Town they may be more likely to back off at this point.

What Rose did was say that I was misrepresenting her without saying how I was, I asked her for why she thought I was misrepresenting her, and then never got a response, but did get an OMGUS. Reasonable discussion that I think shows a lack of agenda is all I ask.
What evidence? She was low on post count, she didn't really contribute so much? What would you provide as evidence? I'm asking because I think you didn't care what she had to say, that's how it seemed to me, when towns without much evidence is about to get lynched, they usually become a bit more emotional, maybe even desperate, read her posts again you'd see what I mean, compare it with AL's defence, yeah they're two different players, but you'd notice what I'm saying, I've seen it several times.

I think perhaps because Luk was trying to do what All_Red did successfully, you didn't really want to analyze what she said, or because it was going according to your plan...

I town read AL before, even defended him against Houtarou, because he did a good job DP1 and I think 2 also, so Naomi defending AL was never a good reason to lynch, you're an observant type, so you should have seen that, except you didn't want to, I noticed you were getting a little temper that's why I'm not voting you yet

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh then Unvote
Vote for kyte, just ask yourself, why mafia will going to keep a player like kyte alive up until now? Even the kyte question that, if I were mafia, would you be alive now Houtarou? like he's tricking me thinking that if he didn't kill me that's mean I probably going to think he's town ...

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote for kyte, just ask yourself, why mafia will going to keep a player like kyte alive up until now? Even the kyte question that, if I were mafia, would you be alive now Houtarou? like he's tricking me thinking that if he didn't kill me that's mean I probably going to think he's town ...
Actually its more questionable that its scarlet they let live this long.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What evidence? She was low on post count, she didn't really contribute so much? What would you provide as evidence? I'm asking because I think you didn't care what she had to say, that's how it seemed to me, when towns without much evidence is about to get lynched, they usually become a bit more emotional, maybe even desperate, read her posts again you'd see what I mean, compare it with AL's defence, yeah they're two different players, but you'd notice what I'm saying, I've seen it several times.

I think perhaps because Luk was trying to do what All_Red did successfully, you didn't really want to analyze what she said, or because it was going according to your plan...

I town read AL before, even defended him against Houtarou, because he did a good job DP1 and I think 2 also, so Naomi defending AL was never a good reason to lynch, you're an observant type, so you should have seen that, except you didn't want to, I noticed you were getting a little temper that's why I'm not voting you yet
My problem was never that she was defending Al, and I said that like 3 times. My problem was that her progression on him came from nowhere, and she believed Red without really questioning her, even though she was hard Townreading Al. A player can be wrong, but a Townie tends to question things, which I did not see from her toward the change.

If I ask things, and she doesn't reply, that's not me not caring that's me trying to get answers that I'm not receiving.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do have a point, Kyte is probably one of the heavyweight alive, so if he's town he probably should have been killed, but it's possible they tried and failed, or they attack others on purpose so we would lynch him thinking he's scum, or he's mafia, but you have a point, which is why I need to have a chat with him

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: Kyte

Since I still haven't got much from him. I've changed my mind on the convert a little bit, but that's more because I haven't seen anything from Red apart from yesterday when I was slightly blinded by rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.