Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK I thought there were two oddities in Corazon's ISO, which were:

1. When he started pummelling the Michelle read.
2. How much he claimed he was a new player.

Considering that he really does not have much experience, though does have a basis to work with, it dampens the second issue quite a bit imo. This second issue struck me as odd simply due to how much he was claiming he was a new player without prompt early on, which perhaps would allow him to be given a free pass on some things.

Concerning the first, which is more important, these are the premises and conclusions to my argument:

P1: Corazon is not giving reasons for Michelle to be Mafia.
P2: Corazon is very adamant that Michelle is Mafia.
C1: Corazon is a PR and has a mechanical on Michelle.
P3: Corazon did not push Michelle hard until EoD last phase.
P4: Someone who has a mechanical on a player would push them as soon as they got the mechanical information.
C2: Since Corazon pushed at the end of the phase rather than the start of it, something is very wrong.
P5: Michelle is possibly Town.
P6: If Michelle is Town, scum benefit from both Rose and Michelle being lynched at this stage of the game, no matter the order.
C3 (from C2 and P6): .'. Corazon could be scum.

Below is the evidence for P3, so is basically all of Corazon's posts up to when he first pushes Michelle from Day 4. My argument is not that he didn't mention Michelle at all, I'm saying he didn't do it a context to convince people to vote her, which I think he would if he was truly sure. The post numbers are 2369, 2370, 2390, 2513, 2535 and 2584. By the point of 2513, the wagon on Rose was beginning to grow and by 2584 she was already the largest wagon.

I'm not gonna read all my posts again lol, lemme point this out doe. If I was in fact Mafia, would I try to prevent Naomi getting killed. If I was Mafia?! I'd know she was town and wouldn't be disappointed in her getting lynched. I would've jus sat back and let her get lynched.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna read all my posts again lol, lemme point this out doe. If I was in fact Mafia, would I try to prevent Naomi getting killed. If I was Mafia?! I'd know she was town and wouldn't be disappointed in her getting lynched. I would've jus sat back and let her get lynched.
These are the VCs right before and right after the final post I quoted:

Vote Tally:

All_Red :
Corazon > Unvote
TheLukundo : Houtarou > Naomi_Rose > unvote > Naomi_Rose > Michelle > Naomi_Rose
ScarletCelestial : Naomi_Rose > TheLukundo
Odd : Naomi_Rose
Michelle : Naomi_Rose
Naomi_Rose : ScarletCelestial
Houtarou : Naomi_Rose > Kyte_
Alice in Noodleland : TheLukundo

Naomi_Rose has 3 votes.
TheLukundo has 2 vote.
Kyte_ has 1 vote.

People not voting :
Elmage, Corazon
Vote Tally:

All_Red :
Corazon > Unvote > Naomi_Rose
TheLukundo : Houtarou > Naomi_Rose > unvote > Naomi_Rose > Michelle > Naomi_Rose
ScarletCelestial : Naomi_Rose > TheLukundo
Odd : Naomi_Rose
Michelle : Naomi_Rose
Naomi_Rose : ScarletCelestial
Houtarou : Naomi_Rose > Kyte_ > Naomi_Rose
Alice in Noodleland : TheLukundo > Michelle

Naomi_Rose has 5 votes.
TheLukundo has 1 vote.
Michelle has 1 vote.

People not voting :
Elmage, Corazon, Kyte_

Your attempt to get people off Rose was to get them onto Michelle, which these VCs shown show would not be happening as two of the players voting Rose were not around at EoD, and three others were going with Lukundo's plan. This means that by this point Rose was likely always going to be lynched, which means that protecting Rose in the way you did was hollow, especially since you voted Houtarou which would not help with the effort.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your attempt to get people off Rose was to get them onto Michelle, which these VCs shown show would not be happening as two of the players voting Rose were not around at EoD, and three others were going with Lukundo's plan. This means that by this point Rose was likely always going to be lynched, which means that protecting Rose in the way you did was hollow, especially since you voted Houtarou which would not help with the effort.
Are you even reading your posts? If Michelle is town, why would I try to move the lynch from one town to another?! If I was Mafia, any town member getting killed would've been enough for me but, that wasn't the case, was it?!

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something IS wrong with that. As long as we can't lynch two scums in one DP, there's no need to focus on more than one, especially if it's confirmed. If you have another read keep it to yourself, a NP is incoming where it could be countered or framed.

Also, don't use things like 100% sure even if you are.

Things like that shouldn't be explained mid-game, although just saying it makes it potentially completely invalid.
The something you mention is wrong is not really wrong. First, why are you taking as if Michelle definitely be the lynch target this DP so focusing on other matters will create a problem for us later.

Just saying that this one player is scum is not enough, we have to say what Corazon has reason to be that sure, we need to know his other reads too so we can create connection and not make it. For all, we know he might just provide random reads to just make it look good and focusing on 2 players is not a bad thing. We have look at HOW something is done, not WHAT is done. If a player pushed a mislynch or did something that hurt the town, then we have to pay attention to a few things

Kyte did you notice there isn't any progression, the first thing that should come in my mind that the player gets suspecting is a town. I few things to see before I start to unfold the current situation

So knowing Corzon other reads will going to help us to see the difference in his behaviors. So the fact we're making one player our entire focus is actually leading us nowhere

First I know what you have thinking with this but and if that's the case I know what do to

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you even reading your posts? If Michelle is town, why would I try to move the lynch from one town to another?! If I was Mafia, any town member getting killed would've been enough for me but, that wasn't the case, was it?!
Corazon, a point I already made was I think it was lining up mislynches! By showing that you have a "mechanical" on Michelle, it would set up a lynch today. It wouldn't matter if you got caught for it afterwards, because there is no afterwards!

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corazon, a point I already made was I think it was lining up mislynches! By showing that you have a "mechanical" on Michelle, it would set up a lynch today. It wouldn't matter if you got caught for it afterwards, because there is no afterwards!
Wew, this is a sad attempt by you lol. Do what you want Scarlet, you jus helped me realize something.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently, 10 players are alive, assuming we're currently against four mafias, then it's kinda lylo for us cuz mafia have night kill and after night kill, Mafia wins the game

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I admit, I haven't been as active as I would, work is something else, I haven't been able to enjoy the game, but if you sus me, you can seek your answers, I'll respond to anyone with a valid reasoning

Also

@Elmage G Ace
@All_Red

We kinda need you to speak since this is MYLO and all.
The way I see it, the whole thing with Luk had to do with his role, perhaps he misinterpreted an info, or he got a wrong info, or he was fed, wrong info, now irrespective of what happened, Luk is a smart guy, I'm sure he had a plan, a plan that unfortunately didn't go as planned lolxD.

Also, Naomi probably role blocked mafia, except they can only kill on Odd nights, but I think among her sus, might exist a mafia, mafia killed the night she was lynched...

My question to you is, if you were in Naomi's shoes, you're town, but haven't been so active, for one reason or the other, or perhaps your playstyle is not one of many posts, what would you have done, if the case you brought against her is brought against you? How would you defend yourself?

My current sus

- Converted scum
All_Red
Kyte_

- Original

Michelle
Odd
Scarlet
Alice (you'll always be in my scum list xD)

I know there's mafia among these, and I'll find out if time permits!

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not defending Corazón, but your logic is off, mafia work as a team remember, the easiest thing for them would be to just vote for Naomi, except they vote before EOD ,then they'll just leave the vote on their earlier sus. Corazón come out to say we should vote Michelle is not necessarily a mafia move, considering he still sus her this DP, and has a little attention right now

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Naomi probably role blocked mafia, except they can only kill on Odd nights, but I think among her sus, might exist a mafia, mafia killed the night she was lynched...
???

My question to you is, if you were in Naomi's shoes, you're town, but haven't been so active, for one reason or the other, or perhaps your playstyle is not one of many posts, what would you have done, if the case you brought against her is brought against you? How would you defend yourself?

Point out where the player went wrong with evidence, then if the player doing the read isn't showing any sign of budging try reading that player based off what they've seen of them and explain why. If the player is Town they may be more likely to back off at this point.

What Rose did was say that I was misrepresenting her without saying how I was, I asked her for why she thought I was misrepresenting her, and then never got a response, but did get an OMGUS. Reasonable discussion that I think shows a lack of agenda is all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.