Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you guys think about this?

Which Faction could have the powers? I'm more inclined to the third party somehow.
Usually, Cop-like roles are the ones functioning during NP0, but more unlikely than likely, scums could also be active, although I'd discard that since no one was killed, and the write-up doesn't imply so.
I can't really reflect much on the write-up since have 0 flavor knowledge.

Reactions: Just_Red

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scum

Scum

And Scum!!

You'll allllll scum!!!!
:lok:
Okay I don't think anyone gonna post soon , let me kick the bucket then

Votelynch: @Rej
:lok:
Noooo, I am the new one. :confused:
I will give you the "I read you as town during the first hour"-medal from me, for this cute answer!
Kayn is probably one of them.

Let the intuitive Day 1 begin.

Alice hey, how you doin?
Kayn for me sounds like some kind of Assassin mafia or so, but this is league of legends so flavour shouldn't really tell about the alignment, so that is also due to claims being banned and so it doesn't matter. The WU is also not giving much information yet, we just can assume Kayn is in the game.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kayn for me sounds like some kind of Assassin mafia or so, but this is league of legends so flavour shouldn't really tell about the alignment, so that is also due to claims being banned and so it doesn't matter. The WU is also not giving much information yet, we just can assume Kayn is in the game.
I will actually agree with that but definitely Kayne is in the scum Faction.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It clearly says the dark thingy took over his body, and now he is a bad guy. An confirmed Indie.
So in a previous game I was in, a player was tasked with guesing a doorway during the np, and if they were wrong the main sk in the game would get one step at getting stronger. And if they were right and picked the doorway the sk was in or smth they would weaken the sk. Back to this game, I think the indie kayne person had a task similar in stakes, where that if they were wrong they would lose control over the demon, and vice-versa. I think the player failed and thus why in the write up the demon took control. Thats why their was an Np0, to see if the player would control the demon or not. Is my hypothesis.

Reactions: Poison

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what exactly happened with Kayn here?
Flavour stuff:
He awakened a form, so I basically think that Kayn had the choice between 2 forms and during NP0 he decided to unlock one form. He shouldn't be able to switch it.
Kayn basically is an assassin wielding a cursed blade or so, and he merges with the soul of the blade to obtain a form. I am not into lores tho, but that's how it should work in the game.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Kyan, sounds like his ability is a double-edged sword, and it seems like the backlash is rather more evident than the benefit. I don't think he's scum.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flavour stuff:
He awakened a form, so I basically think that Kayn had the choice between 2 forms and during NP0 he decided to unlock one form. He shouldn't be able to switch it.
Kayn basically is an assassin wielding a cursed blade or so, and he merges with the soul of the blade to obtain a form. I am not into lores tho, but that's how it should work in the game.
I see...

Reactions: Rej

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So in a previous game I was in, a player was tasked with guesing a doorway during the np, and if they were wrong the main sk in the game would get one step at getting stronger. And if they were right and picked the doorway the sk was in or smth they would weaken the sk. Back to this game, I think the indie kayne person had a task similar in stakes, where that if they were wrong they would lose control over the demon, and vice-versa. I think the player failed and thus why in the write up the demon took control. Thats why their was an Np0, to see if the player would control the demon or not. Is my hypothesis.
Flavour stuff:
These actually makes sense and with SK hosting, he gives more or less every actions account in the write up, at least that's what I saw in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.