Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is this sin the write-up? Cause I don't recall reading this specifically?
no it's in my comments
How do you do that, scum hunt? Okay if you have someone in mind then spill the beans
we can start by town reads and who do you read neutral and why
for me you, AL, Michelle and Corazon are not scummy, and I am 50/50 on the others for now, there was alot of fluff in the first 3 pages and setup dissection so I can't clear out who is scummy directly, if low activity is followed by the fluff then this is worth taking a look into for sure!

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no it's in my comments

we can start by town reads and who do you read neutral and why
for me you, AL, Michelle and Corazon are not scummy, and I am 50/50 on the others for now, there was alot of fluff in the first 3 pages and setup dissection so I can't clear out who is scummy directly, if low activity is followed by the fluff then this is worth taking a look into for sure!
You're giving reads to early, can you explain the reason behind this, I mean why do you think me, al and Corazon is not scummy

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're giving reads to early, can you explain the reason behind this, I mean why do you think me, al and Corazon is not scummy
AL is being pushy, which is pushing the DP forward, that is easy to see, so primary suspecting him would be bullshit at this point
you are asking questions, if you were a fishy scum then you would be really careless in that situation, so when you asked me about flavours, then I think it was a honest question and you just wanted input for yourself, that's why I gave it to you
Corazon I townread him because I wanna townread him in order to find inconsistency and triggers.
Michelle did a solid post, and wasn't as fluffy in her entrance as other players.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I personally don't think its too early.
We are 5 pages in, and the thread is growing silent. I think reads will help us all understand where we are in other minds, and how far we actually made progress in this game.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AL is being pushy, which is pushing the DP forward, that is easy to see, so primary suspecting him would be bullshit at this point
you are asking questions, if you were a fishy scum then you would be really careless in that situation, so when you asked me about flavours, then I think it was a honest question and you just wanted input for yourself, that's why I gave it to you
Corazon I townread him because I wanna townread him in order to find inconsistency and triggers.
Michelle did a solid post, and wasn't as fluffy in her entrance as other players.
How can you tell I was not fishy with my post? It just written in words?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is convincing but a scum can push throughout the day too you know

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Secondo, I have the feeling only the iron slayer type of champions are in this setup...Yasuo, Yi, Kayn...maybe mages like Brand/Veigar...just this soulkilling dark champions lmao...

Also muchos fun to everyone!
Naww, I got a light champion, someone that's is one of the good guys.
(Ofc it isn't alignment decided b
um 4 pages is too much?? lol

ok??

hmm ok
I'm doing something now and don't feel like reading those pages now.

Why did you even quote me and said ok with question marks?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don't think its too early.
We are 5 pages in, and the thread is growing silent. I think reads will help us all understand where we are in other minds, and how far we actually made progress in this game.
But giving reason should be necessary, but do you think it's the right decision to go around and give others town cred without any reason or explanation

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is convincing but a scum can push throughout the day too you know
But he is not tunneling, I mean you are right, it could also belong to a powerwolf strategy, but in order to read it you gonna go for inconsistencies in AL's play. I don't see any, it is also D1 just so the way he entered and all around it was ok for me.
How can you tell I was not fishy with my post? It just written in words?
You make it fishy by discussing around it further tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.