Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Awh c'mon ReXii, don't play dumb with me ;)
Oh no. Not playing dumb I know exactly what my reference was in regards to. But not sure why it'd offend you. You gave something up, you didn't have something taken away lol.

It's almost the same as me making a joke about Aaron dropping his Oraan bio and him being offended by it lol.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh no. Not playing dumb I know exactly what my reference was in regards to. But not sure why it'd offend you. You gave something up, you didn't have something taken away lol.

It's almost the same as me making a joke about Aaron dropping his Oraan bio and him being offended by it lol.
Seems like whoever has talked about me has misinformed you. But let's leave it at that, as that subject is now part of the past.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, this is too much. xd Was that suppose to offend me or something? O_O

Quite strange that you would see my post on someone else's bio but not your own. (Im sure you did, as to why you couldn't be bothered, I have no clue.) As for your question, Rexxi pretty much answered it.
I pretty much ignored everybody in that thread on an individual basis because I am not replying to over 30 messages. I did however show appreciation for all those that posted in there. As for ReXii, I can't say what his original intent was but I can confirm I hate his bad puns and he tends to do them on purpose when I am around.