Awards
You must be registered for see images

Power is Everything!!!

✦ Name: SiWang YenShen
✦ Nickname: Spectre
✦ Gender: Male
✦ Age: 30
✦ Clan: N/A

✦ Appearance: His face has not yet been revealed as he always has a mask on his face, only his piercing green eyes are exposed. He has spiky brownish black hair and skin of a grayish color. When not in battle, SiWang can be seen wearing an extremely large black cloak to cover his entire body. The cloak is used to hide the long whip that he has as a weapon. Generally, over 90% of SiWang YenShen’s body is covered. When fighting however, SiWang instantly loses the cloak, having his upper body fully exposed save for the face.

✦ Personality: He is a dark and brooding person who does not care about anything except his people. He is well-respected, cunning, merciless, and ruthless. His ruthlessness leads him to murderous rampages against all who oppose the supremacy of the Iwarians. He loves combat and believes this is the way the Iwarians should lead their life (through endless battle).

✧ VILLAGE ALLIANCE INFORMATION ✧​

Village of Birth: ✦ Iwagakure
Village of Alliance: N/A (Missing Nin)

✧ ROLE-PLAY INFORMATION ✧​

Ninja Rank: ✦ Sage

Specialty: ✦ ✦ Fuuinjutsu ✦ Snake Summoning

Elements:

✦ Solar Wind
✦ Blazing Earth
✦ Diethyl Ether
✦ Void
✦ Basic 5
✦ Sound

Abilities:

✦ Kenjutsu
✦ Ninjutsu
✦ Taijutsu
✦ Genjutsu
✦ Fuuinjutsu
✦ Leg Weights
✦ Hojojutu & Nawajutsu
✦ Satsui no Hado
✦ Hyena
✦ Snakes (Will Attempt Snake Sage Mode)
✦ CurseMark Level 2

Weapons and Accessories:

✦ Iron Mask of the Berserker- He wears an iron mask that grants him certain abilities. Hidden underneath the mask, are fuuinjutsu seals described within the technique.
✦ Metal Hojojutsu Chain - SiWang has sharply pointed metal chains that he likes to call 'Vicious whips' that he uses for his Hojojutsu/Nawajutsu techniques hidden underneath his cloak and wrapped several times around his body. The metal chains wrapped around his body makes it hard for him to be cut down by simple blades or shot down by arrows that haven't been enhanced by chakra.
✦ Satsui no Hado (Apprentice) - SiWang learned Satsui no Hado (Surge of Murderous/Dark Intent) from Akuma (Madara Uchiha). SiWang's Malicious/Dark Intent takes on a green color that resembles flames. When in the Satsui no Hado state, SiWang has slightly better reflexes, increased agility, when compared to Strong Fist users and speeds increased to slightly faster than Rock Lee (Part II) without weights but still lower than EIG speeds.(Taken from approved submission of Satsui no Hado). While in the Satsui no Hado state, SiWang's hair turns the same green color as his Hado.
✦Cursed Mark Seal of Heave State 2 - Siwang's CM1 form takes on the the appearance of a Fuuinjutsu symbol forming across both of his arms. His face is warped, however due to his mask, no one can tell. His CM2 form has a Fuuinjutsu symbol forming across his chest, in addition to the ones on his arms. His partial CM transformation is merely that of his face shifting beneath the mask. The Fuuinjutsu seals on SiWangs body are already there, merely hidden.

✧ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ✧​

✦ Fuuinjutsu - SiWang is an accomplished Fuuinjutsu user, capable of performing them with as little as one handseal.

✦ Heat Resistance - Training with elements that exude heat at a level closest to the sun has given SiWang an extreme resistance to heat and complete immunity to Solar Wind and Blazing Earth Release. SiWang is also capable of walking on Blazing Earth without being hurt..
(Already stated in the Approved Solar Wind and Blazing Earth CE Submissions, just added here.)

✦ Snake Summoning - SiWang sports an Ouroboros (Snake eating its tail) tattoo that he uses to summon his snakes with. He often uses them like he uses his Hojojutsu/Nawajutsu techniques.

✧ BACKGROUND INFORMATION ✧​

This young Iwarian grew up without knowing the meaning of love. Survival was all he ever knew. His life was paved with blood. It was kill or be killed. The harsh environment gave him an unbreakable will and body. In the horror filled realm of Hell, he became a monster amongst monsters. The young man had always lived a nomadic lifestyle, but then one day, he met a girl named Ah Wu. She came from HaiKuo TianKong’s tribe, which had fallen from power long ago with the death of their leader. That was when the young man first learned of love. He ended his nomadic lifestyle and called that small tribe his home. He kept Ah Wu safe throughout the period of turmoil, hoping that one day she would understand his heart. However HaiKuo TianKong’s little brother returned. The young man instantly realized that there had never been a place for anyone else in Ah Wu’s heart. He knew his love would never be returned. Not long after, Ah Wu died. And he had been keeping the love that he once held dear buried at the bottom of his heart ever since. The young man would stand in front of her grave every night, fearing that she would feel lonely in the dark. He became the spectre of the Stony Graveyard, an embodiment of fear and sorrow. Beneath that Iron Mask was a face filled with sadness, hopelessness and sorrow. This young man’s name was SiWang YenShen.

Eventually, unable to take the fact that Ah Wu was dead. Iwagakure was no longer his home. He didn't belong anywhere. He needed to become stronger, and Iwagakure was not the place for him to be.

✧ THEME SONG & Background Music✧

[video=youtube;IQSfke3Pa2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQSfke3Pa2w[/video]

✧ BATTLES ✧

✦ WINS: 0

✦ LOSES: 0

========

Dropping

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice bio man xd. Welcome back to NB!
Thanks Vex

Second Post ~_~

Nice bio bro
Thanks Venom

Cool bio, WB.
e: Jesus christ. That name.
Thanks Inch. You can just call him Spectre for short lol.

Get ready for the flood of trading requests!

I missed jew ,_,

Temporary? Hopefully you will answer mean, unlike Mr.ImportantNate.
Already getting them bro.. Already getting them smh.

Missed you too. Mostly temporary. People are trying to convince me.

Them marvelous stats.

Nice character, welcome back.

Thanks Klad.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Vex

Thanks Venom

Thanks Inch. You can just call him Spectre for short lol.

Already getting them bro.. Already getting them smh.

Missed you too. Mostly temporary. People are trying to convince me.

Thanks Klad.
Are they using their other dimensional influences to persuade you? :coffee:

And I have to agree with NK, I liked oraan more. Dont get me wrong, I love them Color'd manga characters (Waits for correction) but yeah.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he means you ignored him. Why do you always have your barrier up around Mathias?
Haha, this is too much. xd Was that suppose to offend me or something? O_O

Quite strange that you would see my post on someone else's bio but not your own. (Im sure you did, as to why you couldn't be bothered, I have no clue.) As for your question, Rexxi pretty much answered it.

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Haha, this is too much. xd Was that suppose to offend me or something? O_O

Quite strange that you would see my post on someone else's bio but not your own. (Im sure you did, as to why you couldn't be bothered, I have no clue.) As for your question, Rexxi pretty much answered it.
No. I just like annoying Nate with my bad puns. Should it offend you? O_O