House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dr. House: Tokuuuuuuuuu! *walks in mid range while popping a pill in, while activating byakugan.*

Dr. House: Whatcha up to?!

Note: Dante in sig

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori in sig. I start, CE no.
if the rules are not to your liking then dont post...better luck next time...

Dr. House: Tokuuuuuuuuu! *walks in mid range while popping a pill in, while activating byakugan.*

Dr. House: Whatcha up to?!

Note: Dante in sig
...nothing much...trying to "kill" time...

make the first move...:cool:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I activated byakugan, I see every parts of your body, basically you appear naked infront of my eyes. U_U

Dr. House: So manly x___X. It's so ironic that I start with earth against a tsuchikage >.< Anyhow, back to work.

*As I'm standing mid-range from your position, I channel my chakra into the ground, thus making the ground shake underneath you.*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

*As your falling on the ground (meaning your hands will touch the ground first as your getting out of balance) I simply gushing wather arise from under you, thus trapping you in a sphere of water.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I activated byakugan, I see every parts of your body, basically you appear naked infront of my eyes. U_U

Dr. House: So manly x___X. It's so ironic that I start with earth against a tsuchikage >.< Anyhow, back to work.

*As I'm standing mid-range from your position, I channel my chakra into the ground, thus making the ground shake underneath you.*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

*As your falling on the ground (meaning your hands will touch the ground first as your getting out of balance) I simply gushing wather arise from under you, thus trapping you in a sphere of water.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
As you release your chakra into the ground making it tremor Knive's legs come out of my thighs adding stability to my stance w/ all four legs as I perform...

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

...raising spikes of rock from the ground under you to stab you following it up w/...

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

...summoning a large amount of mud to fall from up above your location...

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see that your channeling chakra in the ground with my byakugan, I assume that your about to hit me with something, I channel raiton chakra around myself, thus when the spikes errupt from the ground, they won't impale me.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

As I see the dropping mud from above me, I shoot myself to the right 25 degrees, thus still remaning within mid range and evaiding your dropping mud.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see that your channeling chakra in the ground with my byakugan, I assume that your about to hit me with something, I channel raiton chakra around myself, thus when the spikes errupt from the ground, they won't impale me.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

As I see the dropping mud from above me, I shoot myself to the right 25 degrees, thus still remaning within mid range and evaiding your dropping mud.

As you try to blow yourself away I perform...

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

...raising the jaws to catch you in between them to crush you as Knives simultaneously uses...

(Doton- Iwa Same Gyakujou) Earth release: Rock Sharks Frenzy
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points: 60
Description: the user creates 3 earth chakra based sharks in the ground under his feet made out of rock and sends them after the opponent. The sharks encircle the opponent before attacking from underground.
*Note: can only be used by Toku.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

...releasing rock sharks to tear your body apart once your crushed...

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you try to blow yourself away I perform...

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

...raising the jaws to catch you in between them to crush you as Knives simultaneously uses...

(Doton- Iwa Same Gyakujou) Earth release: Rock Sharks Frenzy
Attack points: 60
Description: the user creates 3 earth chakra based sharks in the ground under his feet made out of rock and sends them after the opponent. The sharks encircle the opponent before attacking from underground.
*Note: can only be used by Toku.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

...releasing rock sharks to tear your body apart once your crushed...
*As I see that your trying to catch me with a "doton jutsu" I create a chidori in my hands, and I extend it, thus slicing it in half from left to right, and I don't stop with my slashing motion, thus I keep on making the left to right slashing motion, trying to cut you down.*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see that your trying to catch me with a "doton jutsu" I create a chidori in my hands, and I extend it, thus slicing it in half from left to right, and I don't stop with my slashing motion, thus I keep on making the left to right slashing motion, trying to cut you down.*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
As you release the lightning I counter with...

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Damage points: 60
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

...sending the sharp wind gust to stop your lightning from reaching me and continuing to slice you up...also im sure you would be landing by now so dont forget about my earth sharks...

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you release the lightning I counter with...

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

...sending the sharp wind gust to stop your lightning from reaching me and continuing to slice you up...also im sure you would be landing by now so dont forget about my earth sharks...
Hence my lightning blade is making a slashing motion from left to right, it would be impossible for you to cancel my lightning AND direct it towards me. You have to blow it onto the right to cancel it, you won't be able to blow it thus it would be directed in my direction and cancel the lightning blade.

While I'm still mid-air, I see your cute pets surrounding me, and I become thristy and I expel huge amounts of water from my mouth, thus canceling your sharks and keeping me from the ground surface. Giant waves sent in you guys direction.

Dr. House: Are you guys thirsty?

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hence my lightning blade is making a slashing motion from left to right, it would be impossible for you to cancel my lightning AND direct it towards me. You have to blow it onto the right to cancel it, you won't be able to blow it thus it would be directed in my direction and cancel the lightning blade.

While I'm still mid-air, I see your cute pets surrounding me, and I become thristy and I expel huge amounts of water from my mouth, thus canceling your sharks and keeping me from the ground surface. Giant waves sent in you guys direction.

Dr. House: Are you guys thirsty?

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
As your riding the wave towards me I perform...

(Doton: Doryuu Kekai) - Earth Style: Earth Fissure
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu splits the earth apart to make a fissure. The size of the fissure is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

...creating the fissure splitting the earth from side to side from left to right making it big enough to swallow up all of the water as Knives would be performing simultaneously...

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

...shocking you w/ lightning while your still standing on the water...

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see that my water being sucked off infront, and I see that your channeling chakra underneath me with my byakugan, I suspect that you'd like to make a suprise attack, I simply do a hurricane fist, propelling me upwards, remaining in mid range.

As I had released my hurricane fist in order to shoot myself upwards to evade your lightnings, I shoot one Gian infront of you (not more then 5 meters), and the other directly at knife.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see that my water being sucked off infront, and I see that your channeling chakra underneath me with my byakugan, I suspect that you'd like to make a suprise attack, I simply do a hurricane fist, propelling me upwards, remaining in mid range.

As I had released my hurricane fist in order to shoot myself upwards to evade your lightnings, I shoot one Gian infront of you (not more then 5 meters), and the other directly at knife.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
As you shoot yourself up in the air I perform...

(Rubiton- Rubi Kasui) Ruby release- Ruby Spikes
Damage points: 80
Description: the user will focus his ruby chakra around the ground below the opponent and raise ruby spikes that stab the opponent.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...raising ruby spikes from the ground as Knives would be performing...

(Futon: Uindo no Mai) Wind Release: Wind Dance
Range: Short-long
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will use their wind chakra to push their opponent in any direction they choose.
~Can only be used 3X per battle.~
~No other wind jutsu can be used in the same turn.~

...pushing you back down towards the raising spikes to impale you w/ them...

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you shoot yourself up in the air I perform...

(Rubiton- Rubi Kasui) Ruby release- Ruby Spikes
Description: the user will focus his ruby chakra around the ground below the opponent and raise ruby spikes that stab the opponent.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...raising ruby spikes from the ground as Knives would be performing...

(Futon: Uindo no Mai) Wind Release: Wind Dance
Range: Short-long
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will use their wind chakra to push their opponent in any direction they choose.
~Can only be used 3X per battle.~
~No other wind jutsu can be used in the same turn.~

...pushing you back down towards the raising spikes to impale you w/ them...
As I see with my byakugan that your sending chakra into the skies above me, I can assume that your trying to pull off a combo thus pushing me down on the spikes you have created, and I don't do my Gian, but instead, I blow myself to the side, meaning I'll be blown right above you, in order to evade your combo. As I have blown myself to be right above you, the strong rays of the sun would blind your view, making it rather difficult to see me, hence it's 12 noon. :D

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

As I blown myself in order to be above you, I make 2 handseals and when I'm right above you, I expel a huge shark from my mouth, rushing right down between you guys.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

As I'm releasing my shark I add lightning to my shark to make it a water/lightning combo, rushing down on both of you, thus crushing both of you.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Last edited: