4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke's talent =sharingan and MS

rinnagan,RSM is handout not talent
none of that is "talent" the sharingan is in his dna. By talent he ment, that he's quick to learn and grasp ninjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsz, has good battle instincts and is smart etc.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty sad to see members that one time they are defending manga facts (for one of their faves), and another time they are screaming nerf for the sake of a character that is slowly becoming their favorites, double standarts per say. Ignoring manga consistency all the way through.

To one don't see the fact that blood diluting in fact exists in Naruto base is simply ignoring the occurence of something that happened with various characters such as Sasuke, Itachi, Indra, Hagoromo, in relation to their respective purer counterparts.
Exceptions prove the rule right, such as Kakashi, Jiraya and Orochimaru, and every other reincarnation. One of the reasons they are called prodigies. I don't need to make a thesis. It's a fact.

But I'm not in the slighest interested in dicussing with fanboys in this aspect anymore. They will just keep being rude, for you to accept to shut up in front of their wall of text, trying to debunk the fact that half bloods that aren't reincarnations have no way of supporting high levels of chakra, thus passing out rapidly.

Sad.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's pretty sad to see members that one time they are defending manga facts (for one of their faves), and another time they are screaming nerf for the sake of a character that is slowly becoming their favorites, double standarts per say. Ignoring manga consistency all the way through.

To one don't see the fact that blood diluting in fact exists in Naruto base is simply ignoring the occurence of something that happened with various characters such as Sasuke, Itachi, Indra, Hagoromo, in relation to their respective purer counterparts.
Exceptions prove the rule right, such as Kakashi, Jiraya and Orochimaru, and every other reincarnation. One of the reasons they are called prodigies. I don't need to make a thesis. It's a fact.

But I'm not in the slighest interested in dicussing with fanboys in this aspect anymore. They will just keep being rude, for you to accept to shut up in front of their wall of text, trying to debunk the fact that half bloods that aren't reincarnations have no way of supporting high levels of chakra, thus passing out rapidly.

Sad.
Its sad when I saw Madara fan lost her cool. Madara is the definition of no fuk given. Here is not our place. We dont play this childish act. Comment once and then leave.