should it be allowed to use more than 1 battle char with a account?

should it be allowed to have more than 1 battle character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. This is Probably going to throw my chances of something off,
But you have pushed the limit.
You are probably some reject man who lives with his mother and has absolutely nothing to do but critiocize me. Ok, do you eve know me? Last time i checked you were te kid that cussed me out. Oh wait. You were the boy in the hot spings that took advantage of me. So why do you have to be such a jerk [[I wouldve said something else but im working on this]] to someone you BARELY KNOW. So shut up and dont talk to me like that EVER again.
took advantage of you!! you said you wanted to "experiment" dont lie

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why shouldn't it be allowed. Oh I know, For now on I've got every naruto character and they've all taught Tsukoshi all of their techniques. w00t! I'm a badass now!!! :D Oh Sweet! I'm also taking my Sasuke's left Sharingan and my Neji's right Byakugan! RAWR!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

Funny, I could have swore I said I was against users doing this from the beginning, back when it was originally against the rules that everyone ignored.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why shouldn't it be allowed. Oh I know, For now on I've got every naruto character and they've all taught Tsukoshi all of their techniques. w00t! I'm a badass now!!! :D Oh Sweet! I'm also taking my Sasuke's left Sharingan and my Neji's right Byakugan! RAWR!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

Funny, I could have swore I said I was against users doing this from the beginning, back when it was originally against the rules that everyone ignored.
i AGREEE.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry about voting yes, I didn't quite understand it. Now I feel a "no" coming on ;)

You can't teach yourself stuff from your other accounts >_>

*coughcough*MINATO*coughcough*

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to your votes you have voted highly for no.How ever I do agree that she (BlondieGirl) can switch between characters is not fair but on the same note if she is limited to only a certain amount of characters is that ok?I say yes because she cant make up her mind who she wonts to be but on the same note that would make the whole point of Shisui`s and Jessie`s rpg profile useless since one person is four people.Its hard on battlers to decide who is who and what moves they can use.Also I say that if she limits it to only three characters,makes a bio on her self and what three characters she has choosen to be, and writes each characters custom jutsu on the profiles I see no harm.The reason is simple if she or anyone else with multiple battle chracters changes anything it will show so we will know that they have messed with there bio.Ltes not have its so tightly controled so everyone has fun but we can limit things that are trouble some.If she agrees to do as I have stated it will be alloed but this only applies to battleing and training since this is where the whole problem is isolated at.Also once you have stated who your batteling characters are you can not change them you are stuck with who you pic as your three.

~Pein87

Status
Not open for further replies.