should it be allowed to use more than 1 battle char with a account?

should it be allowed to have more than 1 battle character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think not because you can choose between several characters that have their own ability
so the user can always choose a character to fight to beat the other's weakness within a battle

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it can get very very complicated... and it's unfair because you can choose a character who is specifically good against your opponent when you are going to fight like you said... we have to struggle against whoever we have to no matter who it is.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course not. thats like all the posts from 1 account being distributed to a bunch of different characters. like i have byakuya, but he is a different account and i get my posts for him separately. say i were to say that kakashi can use chidori too. now i decide to be kakashi too. now i can use twice the jutsu just because of a technicality. shouldnt be allowed

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that we SHOULD be able to do it, because then you have a couple people, but limit them to the same category maybe. I think they should be able to be intrchanged but like with a limit. nd ok please, why is there such a personal attack on me...

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah comon >.>
Youre just out to get her again..
You have no sayings whatsoever what someone could use or what someone could not use.
So let her have her fun.
What theck does it matter..

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agh shut the hell up about that.
Thread ruiner.
You stupid jerk.
Im trying to help here.
Let everyone have the fun they want.
And stop trying to ruin hers.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blondie no one likes you because you always need to be right! when i used my jutsu i said pein approved it and you continued to prod in and be annoying!

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blondie no one likes you because you always need to be right! when i used my jutsu i said pein approved it and you continued to prod in and be annoying!
Ok. This is Probably going to throw my chances of something off,
But you have pushed the limit.
You are probably some reject man who lives with his mother and has absolutely nothing to do but critiocize me. Ok, do you eve know me? Last time i checked you were te kid that cussed me out. Oh wait. You were the boy in the hot spings that took advantage of me. So why do you have to be such a jerk [[I wouldve said something else but im working on this]] to someone you BARELY KNOW. So shut up and dont talk to me like that EVER again.

Status
Not open for further replies.