Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does this thread have anything to do with this video? It made me think of it instantly.

*WARNING* It has a bit of profanity at the beginning.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
have you tryed hit women? especial if she?s african American? :D u get killed...! ladyes are difrent from before, damn some times im afraid to get raped when i do smth wrong, and piss my gf off

but... there are (ladyes) who u might hit, it depends of who, why and what for... world is big and crazy.... i have seen girls who deserved to get face plam!!!

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does this thread have anything to do with this video? It made me think of it instantly.

*WARNING* It has a bit of profanity at the beginning.

That looks choreographed xd

I'd say no, I think its completely illogical and "bathetic" [:rolleyes: ] to hit a woman, cause it shows that you're just that much lacking of maturity and self control.

Of course, if you're being attacked by a gang of women robbers or sthg, then obviously the answer changes =/

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on the culture one has.
Where I live for example, it is considered normal for a guy to slap his gf when she is not behaving as he wants to. Might sound sexist and idiotic (probably is) but this is the way we do it here. So yeah, i can't say that it hasn't happened to me either, cause it has happened to every girl i know.

There's a difference between slapping and hitting though. In any case, it's just wrong.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its wrong for a man to hit a woman, but i think its equally wrong for a woman to hit a man, women say in my country alot about equal rights buts if they want that it should involve equal treatments in my opinion

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its wrong for a man to hit a woman, but i think its equally wrong for a woman to hit a man, women say in my country alot about equal rights buts if they want that it should involve equal treatments in my opinion
very true. alot of women want to be on equal footing with men in society but dont act accordingly. so if you dont practice what you preach as a woman then should you not expect some guys to use force on you??

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A man should never hit a woman

He should wait till she does something really bad, like really f*cking bad.
Wait till she does that, and then shoot the bitch xd
jk

medusicah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly? Should anyone ever hit anyone else, regardless of ***? Why is it so different if it's in relation to a supposed difference in strength? Also, sometimes violence happen. I'm not saying that there's an excuse for it, but some people are good at fighting their instincts and some people aren't. This doesn't necessarily mean that they're -bad-.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me, I'd say it depends on your definition of "hit" O_O

Like if you're talking about a full force hit her as hard as you can, then no.

But say you're taking martial arts classes and you end up sparring a woman. I think it's fine to give them a little tap because it's helping them learn to defend themselves. Again, I do not in any way mean a full force hit. Just like a light contact hit.

In that case I think its ok.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I think it all depends on the situation, for example if she try to kill you or, draws a weapon on you, I don?t see why not? But honestly I am strongly against men hitting a female. If the female hit you first, I think it?s cowardly to hit back, because it takes a real man to walk away.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I think it all depends on the situation, for example if she try to kill you or, draws a weapon on you, I don?t see why not? But honestly I am strongly against men hitting a female. If the female hit you first, I think it?s cowardly to hit back, because it takes a real man to walk away.
agreed to a certain extent, but that sometimes gives the woman more reason to try her foolishness again. in which case you may need to find an alternative.