Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The title says it all. Keep in mind that there are females out there that are stronger and more agressive than most guys U_U

Discuss honestly.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for the most part i would say no.
it's just not socially acceptable and it's wrong to hit people in general.

consequently if someone is attacking you for no apparent reason than you have the right to defend your self regardless of gender. but largely i'm opposed to the idea of anyone hitting anyone else, and even less open to the thought of men hitting women

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for the most part i would say no.
it's just not socially acceptable and it's wrong to hit people in general.

consequently if someone is attacking you for no apparent reason than you have the right to defend your self regardless of gender. but largely i'm opposed to the idea of anyone hitting anyone else, and even less open to the thought of men hitting women
what if a woman hits her husband and he retaliates with force, not hitting her but just putting her into submission. should the guy still be looked at as abusive??

KyubiBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Women is a well of feelings and men must treat them leniently and not to harden it and insult the dignity or beat her because she is weak and God created men to protect her. women are the reason you are on this life . thats it :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say no, i am a girl and i would punch that man back. I have been known to have a good fist and i have been in trouble for punching people but men are such jerks and i have a very short temper. I am very agressive, but i am a very kind person to those who aren't jerks ^_^. So um i say no...

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Women is a well of feelings and men must treat them leniently and not to harden it and insult the dignity or beat her because she is weak and God created men to protect her. women are the reason you are on this life . thats it :D
Hit the nail on the head, someone taught you well. However, lets be realistic about things. Some men or women may not see this from a religious approach, so to some people this statement means little.

What do you guys think is the source of domestic violence towards females??

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
using violence like hitting should be the last option, usually the stronger one can catch the incoming fist and make the enemy unable to attack, or just ignore the incoming hits to show that attacks wont help. there are situations where the man probably will go down, so i think you should be allowed to defend yourself to some point.
apart from that i would say no, never.

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never hit a lady . I always say that if you feel macho , go and hit a boxer or someone youre size , dont hit a lady . In my country we say : Dont hit a lady even with a flower . (Romania)

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One thing is that people should start reading spoilers ;D other thing I have a question too:

If some girls attacks my girlfriend and I need to defend her can I slap that random bi*ch?

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing is that people should start reading spoilers ;D other thing I have a question too:

If some girls attacks my girlfriend and I need to defend her can I slap that random bi*ch?
well who would attack youre girlfriend ? TERRORISTS ? And i dont know how to react to that , my gf never been attacked by girls .... maybe because i never been picked on myself because of my stature .

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

if its unavoidable then i personally would defend her, not really slap though. however, some poeple can use situations like that to claim it was in the name of defence :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aha at least there are some guys who agree not to hit a lady xd if only every guy knew not to hit a girl. I haven't been attacked by other people before, but thats what my boyfriend said too, he said he would kick their asses :)

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if its unavoidable then i personally would defend her, not really slap though. however, some poeple can use situations like that to claim it was in the name of defence :)
When being with youre gf . No one will attack her if they see you like a lazy or someone who cant defend himself or his gf . All comes from theire minds . If they know you can hurt them then they wont do nothing .

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fair enough, but i guess we havent got that many people running around attacking men's girlfriends :)
Well it would suck if there was a GF ATTACK IN FASHION ... we whould have needed cannons and shotguns , and hidden blades , and hidden forks (in case we get hungry and we dont have time to eat :)) )