[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 137 Discussion and 138 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4★

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me Azami looks same from the beginning. He seems more like duty minded and determined to work and make Totsuki stand top in all departments in cooking. I also think Azami has some secret agenda or something like that. We actually don't know what he is upto all these years of his disappearance. I think he planned something in the shadows before he decided to become a director of Totsuki. This will add a lot of depth to the story. Say, what do you think?
Well he only appeared a few chapters ago so there is clearly more to his story and his goals. But since they over exaggerate for effect his first appearance made him look very intimidating like he was going to, how shall i say it, wreck sh*t. But what he did to Erina wasn't that awful as I imagined. I wonder if he will find someway to hold more power than the elite ten then he would be a threat. What I don't want to see is him losing after some big speech manages to convince the elite ten over to his opposition.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers for next chapter:-
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
Text based summary:-
Center colour: Rindou-sempai dressed as a monster

Chapter 138: Erina, to the Polar Star Dorms

When Soma returns to the PSD, Erina and Hisako are there. Hisako tells Soma about the ‘running away from home’. Alice and Kurokiba have already left(leaving the explanations to Erina and Hisako). Fumio suggests Erina take a bath.

~Azami and secretary~
Azami is already aware of the actions Alice and the others have taken. He requests his secretary to investigate their destination/whereabouts. The next day would be the beginning of the great reform.

~Polar Star Dorms~
While Erina has her bath, Hisako makes a request to the students in the PSD to help shelter Erina. The PSD says “isn’t that risky”. Hisako then explains the situation.

When Erina emerges from the bath, everyone in PSD are crying, sympathizing with her. Yoshino starts calling Erina “Erinacchi”

Isshiki-sempai asks if Erina has had dinner yet. She has not, so he holds a banquet. Erina tastes Aoki’s dish, and gives her critiques, stating 5 other points in which he was inadequate/careless. The other students are enthusiastic about having the chance to get Erina to taste their food. Soma also wants to do so but is rejected.

Looking at Erina, Hisako says “She is slowly changing”
Soma: “Arato, you’ve mellowed…compared to during the stagiaire period”
Hisako: “uh..is that so? Enough about me“
A sullen/testy Erina.

Erina: “Yu..yukihira-kun”
Erina starts speaking in a small mumbling voice.

Erina: “You seem to..um..have become friends with Hisako during the stagiaire“
Soma: “Huh? what?“
Erina: “Wh..what exactly happened“
Erina’s voice becomes smaller.
At that point, Yoshino speaks to Soma
Yoshino: “Yukihira! You should make something as well!”
Yoshino: “Maybe some sort of delicacy“
Soma: “Okay, leave it to me!“
Erina: “wait, I have not finished…”

Status
Not open for further replies.