[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4★

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What i'm worried about the most is the Polar Dorm. Not all of them are on Isshiki/Soma level and these are the people Azami wants to get rid off. I can't wait to see them making Soma and his gang the public enemy number one.

This revolution will bring more awesome twists and more "wtf, is this still a cooking manga?" moments that we love.

Resisting the spoilers is hard af. It's always SnS and Magi that needs years to translate the damn chapter, even if it's out for days.
That is true now that I think about it. Is it too early for a TS?

BTW, read the latest Toriko chp :)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, so I'm assuming this is your top fav. ongoing manga? Yeah its a long process to release chapters, its not just a translating process which I'm sure you're aware of.
No OP is my favourite manga, but the spoilers are simply quickly followed by the translated version, I can wait for the it without checking the spoilers.

They did?. I am still thinking whether I should or not lol. If chapter is going to release with that much delay I doubt I can hold back myself reading spoilers. Two more surprises?.

Yep. Cleaning and Redrawing takes a lot of time.
The difference here is that this is not so much a question of taking your time to ensure the quality, but that there's only one scanlation group who is simply slow. SnS is released on the exact moment as OP and Bleach and one day later the Chinese and/or Korean versions are released and these are already high-quality scans. You could plainly remove the Chinese texts and replace them by English ones. This has in fact happened a few times where the scanlators were so slow, someone just took the Chinese scans, added the English text and uploaded it to Imgur.

I've even known once that the previous chapter was released the day before the next chapter was officially released.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They did?. I am still thinking whether I should or not lol. If chapter is going to release with that much delay I doubt I can hold back myself reading spoilers. Two more surprises?.

Yep. Cleaning and Redrawing takes a lot of time.
No don't do it! XD Don't give in to those temptations. Just wait for the chapter even if its hard to do so. Its worth it! :)

Yeah it's still early to get a ts.

I haven't checked todays chapters yet. Will do now!
I hope we get one eventually. It doesn't seem like the series is going to be that long.

Yup, I knew OP was going to be released early.