[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4★

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Dark Clouds Cover The Moon"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 134 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 135

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best chapters of the Manga. 10/5

We all knew Azami was gonna pull out something but to be doing this was unexpected, just wow!
He's an ass but such a great character who brings more entertainment into this amazing Manga.

That Rindou though. Playing all innocent and cute but now we see what she really is. I think it was clear that Soma didn't trust her at all and knew she was acting.

Man i'm so hyped for the next chapter and i want a Father vs Son!! :D

The art was pure win as always, especially the panels with Soma and Azami.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FINALLY! :dafq:

Awesome chapter, it had absolutely everything. The past two chapters completely changed the scope of the story. So far it was just Soma, but now he bas become part of a much broader story. This coup came completely out of the blue, it surprises me every time how a cooking manga is getting me so worked up. I'm curious whether all 6 who voted yes got lured in by a common vision for a new Tootsuki or that Azami simply 'bribed' them individually. Rindou seems to have joined out of pure excitement and I can imagine that Eizan seems new business prospectives, but I don't know enough of the others to elaborate on that further.

And the panel of Rindou is plainly breathtaking.

Too bad though that Soma didn't do his hand clap trick. When he saw Erina shaking, I was sure he would do it and we would have had our first Soma x Erina moment.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of the best chapters of the Manga. 10/5

We all knew Azami was gonna pull out something but to be doing this was unexpected, just wow!
He's an ass but such a great character who brings more entertainment into this amazing Manga.

That Rindou though. Playing all innocent and cute but now we see what she really is. I think it was clear that Soma didn't trust her at all and knew she was acting.

Man i'm so hyped for the next chapter and i want a Father vs Son!! :D

The art was pure win as always, especially the panels with Soma and Azami.
Art is awesome. Azami Vs Sanzaemon Shokugeki would be awesome.

FINALLY! :dafq:

Awesome chapter, it had absolutely everything. The past two chapters completely changed the scope of the story. So far it was just Soma, but now he bas become part of a much broader story. This coup came completely out of the blue, it surprises me every time how a cooking manga is getting me so worked up. I'm curious whether all 6 who voted yes got lured in by a common vision for a new Tootsuki or that Azami simply 'bribed' them individually. Rindou seems to have joined out of pure excitement and I can imagine that Eizan seems new business prospectives, but I don't know enough of the others to elaborate on that further.

And the panel of Rindou is plainly breathtaking.

Too bad though that Soma didn't do his hand clap trick. When he saw Erina shaking, I was sure he would do it and we would have had our first Soma x Erina moment.
I personally don't think Azami will bribe them for his liking. It is moreover like they all who voted for Azami share same vision as him. Actually what surprised me the most is the very action of the first seat of Elite-10. Ever since his introduction he never looks like someone who would betray Sanzaemon and vote for Azami over him. And I also like to think that from the six members who voted, not all of them are looking into Azami's planning. Someone might be there to notice the actions of Azami kinda like that.

Now I get a feeling that Isshiki will play a bigger role and like wise we will see more of Erina X Souma.

@ Bold I can't afford another Sig. xD

^ Poor Cali. He only does that with Tadokoro because she's his babe! :cool:
Yes. Souma X Megumi should be Canon. U_U

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crazy chapter. Azami is going to be one hell of a villain. I wonder how Gin will react to this and Joichiro. He was told not to call himself a Nakiri? Just what happened? I hope we get answers soon as to why Azami was banished. I was surprised to see Tsukasa sign the agreement. The art on Rindou and Azami looks nice.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I personally don't think Azami will bribe them for his liking. It is moreover like they all who voted for Azami share same vision as him. Actually what surprised me the most is the very action of the first seat of Elite-10. Ever since his introduction he never looks like someone who would betray Sanzaemon and vote for Azami over him. And I also like to think that from the six members who voted, not all of them are looking into Azami's planning. Someone might be there to notice the actions of Azami kinda like that.

Now I get a feeling that Isshiki will play a bigger role and like wise we will see more of Erina X Souma.

Souma x Erina must happen.Megumi is like Souma's sister =D

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crazy chapter. Azami is going to be one hell of a villain. I wonder how Gin will react to this and Joichiro. He was told not to call himself a Nakiri? Just what happened? I hope we get answers soon as to why Azami was banished. I was surprised to see Tsukasa sign the agreement. The art on Rindou and Azami looks nice.
Me too^^

Wasn't Azami the same generation from Joichiro Saiba?. If he is then there might be a connection involving with Saiba or something along like that.

Souma x Erina must happen.Megumi is like Souma's sister =D
To me it is Souma X Megumi since the start of manga. And there are hardly any worth interactions between Erina and Souma for me to actually consider that over Megumi X Souma. I understand from where you are saying about Megumi like Souma's sister. But if author want to go for Erina X Souma then it need to have some better moments and in all in all a very good interaction between them. I will not take any pairing that has been poorly developed. Actually for the author, this is the correct time to develop the feelings between Erina and Souma taking into the account of how they both are shown till now in the manga. That is if the mangaka plans any for either Erina X Souma or Megumi X Souma. Eitherway, I ship them both. So, I wouldn't have a problem when any of them becomes Canon. It is just that one of them needs to be have more interactions and moments for me to actually consider one for shipping.

Honestly at this point in the manga, Megumi X Souma are better the Megumi X Erina. I heard some people saying Erina X Souma is the end card of this manga. Not sure how legit and from where it came.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too^^

Wasn't Azami the same generation from Joichiro Saiba?. If he is then there might be a connection involving with Saiba or something along like that.

To me it is Souma X Megumi since the start of manga. And there are hardly any worth interactions between Erina and Souma for me to actually consider that over Megumi X Souma. I understand from where you are saying about Megumi like Souma's sister. But if author want to go for Erina X Souma then it need to have some better moments and in all in all a very good interaction between them. I will not take any pairing that has been poorly developed. Actually for the author, this is the correct time to develop the feelings between Erina and Souma taking into the account of how they both are shown till now in the manga. That is if the mangaka plans any for either Erina X Souma or Megumi X Souma. Eitherway, I ship them both. So, I wouldn't have a problem when any of them becomes Canon. It is just that one of them needs to be have more interactions and moments for me to actually consider one for shipping.

Honestly at this point in the manga, Megumi X Souma are better the Megumi X Erina. I heard some people saying Erina X Souma is the end card of this manga. Not sure how legit and from where it came.
Yeah I've read somewhere that mangaka will develope Erina x Souma :)

=D I really need to catch up with manga :(

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I've read somewhere that mangaka will develope Erina x Souma :)

=D I really need to catch up to manga :(
If that really is the case then this is actually the right time to do it. Erina is in so much pinch currently the very thought of her own father. And we all knew who is her idol and who is the son of that idol she watches grew up. Ever since the start of the manga, the mangaka always showed Erina as someone who is not very honest with Souma and his entire attitude with her very indifferent behaviour with Souma whenever they meet. Now what is the right time to develop this pairing than now?. I personally want Erina to leave Nakiri Mansions and come to Polar Mansion so that there would be more room to develop their pairing. Either way we will see how this goes.

You didn't?. So you are here to read spoilers then?. Well then catch up soon. :)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't mean 'bribing' as in he gives them something in return, but in the manner that they all joined for different reasons. They clearly discussed this matter before as otherwise Azami wouldn't have the paper, Erina however did not know about it as otherwise Senzaemon would have known and I doubt Ishiki would haven't said anything if he had known. So Azami probably went from person to person. I can hardly imagine that all six can so easily agree with the vision of a man who got himself banned by his own father.

It's not like they are all best friends with Senzaemon and they have the authority over the school, so if they think that Azami is a better director, well then that's part of their job. It also means it can reverse the situation, so I really wonder what Azami is going to do to avoid being sacked the same way as Senzeamon.

I don't think Jouchiro is that knowledgable about what happens on Tootsuki unless Soma tells him. Gin though should be interesting as I can't even imagine him being on good terms with Azami.

Me too^^

Erina and Soma have the same age, so that means Azami and Jouchiro ages should be close to each other likewise. Though that doesn't mean they were in the same Tootsuki generation. There's a panel however where Gin is holding a list of his generation's Elite 10 but only his name and that of Jouchiro are visible. The last kanji of the 3rd Seat can still be read though and there are people who say it's the last kanji of Azami's name, though personally I'm doubtful about that as that would mean Azami was in the Polar Start dorm.

And it's very easy where the Erina x Soma comes from. Already in the 1st or 2nd chapter at the end Jouchiro said something along the lines of that food will never be as good as when you make it for a person you love. And who got introduced then on the next panel? Erina. Erina was in fact the first female protagonist that got introduced, she was the first one Soma met.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 out of 10 vote against the director, that's some bullshit. Souma and another person has to step-up and defeat 2 of the 6 people against the director so they can deny that bullshit request or at least 1 so it can end with 5/5, a draw. I doubt it will end there and there might be a 5 vs 5 which the good side might lose so we can see how ''evil'' azami is and how the academy will change. Plus the mangaka will throw at us, the readers, the backstory of erina and her father.

The elite 10 can, legitimately, buy stuff related to cooking, no matter how much it cost. But now they have the power to even replace the director? No just no. I'm dropping this shit.

0/5

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really love the way the story goes but i still would have liked to see them find out Soma to be Saiba's son.
Would have given Erina another great shock..but the Mangaka knows what to do and i think the way she is now is a great to finally give her development.

Really wanna see Soma in a shokugeki to take the place of one of them and to tie the votes. :p

Time to marathoning the Anime finally. Couldn't wait any longer for it to reach the last episodes so i can do that.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that really is the case then this is actually the right time to do it. Erina is in so much pinch currently the very thought of her own father. And we all knew who is her idol and who is the son of that idol she watches grew up. Ever since the start of the manga, the mangaka always showed Erina as someone who is not very honest with Souma and his entire attitude with her very indifferent behaviour with Souma whenever they meet. Now what is the right time to develop this pairing than now?. I personally want Erina to leave Nakiri Mansions and come to Polar Mansion so that there would be more room to develop their pairing. Either way we will see how this goes.

You didn't?. So you are here to read spoilers then?. Well then catch up soon. :)
Kinda XD I was here to see ur reactions =D

Well we'll see Erina x Souma should have a nice developmet =D Im waiting the last episode of anime,then I'll fastly catch up with manga :x3: it's awesome anime/manga!

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really love the way the story goes but i still would have liked to see them find out Soma to be Saiba's son.
Would have given Erina another great shock..but the Mangaka knows what to do and i think the way she is now is a great to finally give her development.

Really wanna see Soma in a shokugeki to take the place of one of them and to tie the votes. :p

Time to marathoning the Anime finally. Couldn't wait any longer for it to reach the last episodes so i can do that.
Well, now that I think....They have yet to know about it, right?. I think Sanzaemon already knew about it. I too can't wait to see Erina's expression when she found out about it.

That would be hilarious if Souma actually done that. But I don't think it is possible since this is all about representation of council body by the Elite-10 which are abide by the rules. So Souma challenging them because of the change in director is like challenging the rules that are long existed since the academy is born. But we will see how Souma plays now onwards.

Kinda XD I was here to see ur reactions =D

Well we'll see Erina x Souma should have a nice developmet =D Im waiting the last episode of anime,then I'll fastly catch up with manga :x3: it's awesome anime/manga!
lol so it is a trap. XD

You should. If you like the anime, then you will like the manga much more. The art is awesome in the manga.

Reactions: BLAZE and loj

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Me too^^

I believe so. Maybe it's because of either him or Gin that he forced to leave the academy.
6 out of 10 vote against the director, that's some bullshit. Souma and another person has to step-up and defeat 2 of the 6 people against the director so they can deny that bullshit request or at least 1 so it can end with 5/5, a draw. I doubt it will end there and there might be a 5 vs 5 which the good side might lose so we can see how ''evil'' azami is and how the academy will change. Plus the mangaka will throw at us, the readers, the backstory of erina and her father.

The elite 10 can, legitimately, buy stuff related to cooking, no matter how much it cost. But now they have the power to even replace the director? No just no. I'm dropping this shit.

0/5
You're really going to drop it after ONE chapter? XD I don't know if you're serious or not. The elite ten is depicted as having the highest decision making opportunities in Tootsuki. Also it needs more than half. I don't see it as big of a deal. A single elite member already has more power than an instructor.

Looool I can't wait for that reaction. XD Personally I want that to be revealed later on.

The anime is good.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Roci boy gets it.

Idk what the problem is to understand it. It was said in the start of the story that the elite ten have the power to do things and not only to buy the highest class of food or whatever.

I have the feeling Saiba not graduating has to do with his wife, aka Soma's mom.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally don't think Gin is the reason why Saiba left the Totsuki. Gin never looked like one to me honestly. I am more to think, Azami is the real reason why Saiba left the academy.
I meant Gin & Saiba may be the reason why Azami left.* Implying that Azami could of lost a shokugeki against either one of them.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're really going to drop it after ONE chapter? XD I don't know if you're serious or not. The elite ten is depicted as having the highest decision making opportunities in Tootsuki. Also it needs more than half. I don't see it as big of a deal. A single elite member already has more power than an instructor.
Yes i'm serious about my response.