[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 133 Discussion and 134 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like reading spoilers but after reading what you said, I did some search. Okay I noticed that there are no trans. yet. It may be Casanovascans are taking their time to put out the translations or something might have happened with them. I don't want to meddle with their schedule so let us wait till monday I guess. I have searched for japanese raws and I found them here.

Chapter - 134 - Dark Clouds Engulfing the Moon.

Okay next chapter indeed a madness all over it. Azami became a new director. Six out of Ten Elite members voted for Azami. Including 1st seat which surprised me.

Azami lectures his daughter about how careful she should be while choosing the firends blah blah nonsense and moves towards the exit door.

Sanzaemon is waiting outside the door for Azami. When Azami says "It's been long time....". Sanzaemon yells at Azami for the reason why he setted a foot on this ground. He Says Azami to get out from here and regrets leaving Erina in his charge. He also adds that future of the Tootsuki will be decided by the powerful and talented people and you can't change anything.

Azami then says...."You know?..The majority vote from Ten Seats represents as the whole Academy?..."

Some chatter between Rindo and Souma and others takes place about what happened above. And then Azami reveals that he has been elected by voting with a total of six votes.

And then Rindo " A new wave is coming, an exciting one.....My heart is throbbing.." along those lines

Chapter ended with Azami says saying Totsuki is japan's pride, from tomorrow onwards I will be the new King".

Well I guess I will go with what you said. Personally I want Nakiri and Souma to defeat Azami. I knew I am asking too much but yes I want it lol. Or Joichiro to rescue at last minute. Chapter 133 is awesome.
Nearly the entire chapter has already been translated since friday, much more than what you just wrote.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<-- Reading the spoilers and gonna die if the chapter isn't out tomorrow..
I can't believe why this awesome Manga (best ongoing shounen, hands down) getting translated by only 1 damn site.

Does anyone else gonna to buy the Volumes? Can't wait for amazon to deliver the first one.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nearly the entire chapter has already been translated since friday, much more than what you just wrote.
So like I thought some raw scans were missing from that imgur link I provided. The flow doesn't add up. lol you read an entire chapter then?.

<-- Reading the spoilers and gonna die if the chapter isn't out tomorrow..
I can't believe why this awesome Manga (best ongoing shounen, hands down) getting translated by only 1 damn site.

Does anyone else gonna to buy the Volumes? Can't wait for amazon to deliver the first one.
I checked Casanovascans. It wasn't out yet lol. Maybe tomorrow. xD. First Vol is released?. Yep, To me this manga is addicting like OP, FT, NNT, Magi.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So like I thought some raw scans were missing from that imgur link I provided. The flow doesn't add up. lol you read an entire chapter then?.

I checked Casanovascans. It wasn't out yet lol. Maybe tomorrow. xD. First Vol is released?. Yep, To me this manga is addicting like OP, FT, NNT, Magi.

Yeah the 4 golden shounen for me, SnS, NNT, Magi and FT =pure win!
I wouldn't mind if it comes out tomorrow, i guess. It's actually nice to read the chapter at the same day the NNT/FT chapter comes out.

There are more volumes released but i always buy 1 volume first to see if the translation in english is good, because if not i'm going to buy them in the other languages i'm speaking.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I viewed the entire chapter in Chinese to be exact as the entire chapter has already been scanlated and translated to Chinese. They're raws only in the sense that they aren't in English. I then read a post of someone who could translate most of it.

I wouldn't mind if it comes out tomorrow, i guess. It's actually nice to read the chapter at the same day the NNT/FT chapter comes out.

There are more volumes released but i always buy 1 volume first to see if the translation in english is good, because if not i'm going to buy them in the other languages i'm speaking.
Btw there has been made a SnS fanclub here to increase the popularity of the series on NB.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd already considered this series to be my favorite of the year, but 134 (spoilers) just catapulted it to new levels. Nearly all the reoccurring characters are well-executed, and they come off as excellent 'ingredients' for the plot line. Frankly, there's not much else to say presently because I just really, really want to read the upcoming chapters. Bring on the chapters.​

You must be registered for see images

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

oh lol. Good one. When you bought one share any bonus pages with us that are in the Vol. book.

I viewed the entire chapter in Chinese to be exact as the entire chapter has already been scanlated and translated to Chinese. They're raws only in the sense that they aren't in English. I then read a post of someone who could translate most of it.

Btw there has been made a SnS fanclub here to increase the popularity of the series on NB.
Yep I found the Chinese scans. They are fast. They are of good quality. But where are full japanese raws?. All I got was from the link I given above. That is all the scans. There aren't any in tumblr too.

A literal translation, not a liberal one. (I am not soooo good at english). Just for fun lol. Used Chinese scans for this.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah i might join later. It's great to see more and more people on here starting to read SnS.
Let's hope it keeps going like this and we get a sub forum! :p

oh lol. Good one. When you bought one share any bonus pages with us that are in the Vol. book.
Will do!