[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 133 Discussion and 134 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for clearing that.

So there is one more person stronger than Juichiro in cooking. lol read upto chapter 43 as of now. Will read upto 50 chapters today before I sleep.xd I find it funny how both Father and Son are making notes of how many times they won and loss though Souma didn't won atleast one shokugeki yet against his father. XD

Is there ranks above than Elite 10?. I see hinting about 'top'...not even Juichirou got see what it looks like along those lines. Or are there just referring to the top of the Elite.....kinda like that?.
Well you already should have met Doujima Gin, the muscular guy with the razor sharp haircut and the forked eyebrows.

And no there is nothing above it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, loving the world right now. The antagonist offers some interesting points and I am loving his personality. Calm, charismatic devil.

Curious what is his field of expertise? Everyone has something going for them, where they shine, so I am wondering what is his. Raw food? Straight Japanese? It would be a nice counter to Souma´s dad, the "traveler". Really looking forward to the next week, the confrontation could be nice, as you cannot insult Souma.

Oh, and loving how Erina cannot do anything. Overwhelmed, overpowered.
Exactly my thoughts! I liked his personality a lot.

OT: Another excellent chapter. Azami is a wonderful character so far and I liked learning about his perspective of true gourmet food. Apparently he should of been gone from Tootsuki many years ago, did he lose a Shokugeki? I'm curious if he had about a relationship with Joichiro/Gin and what Erina's mother is like. Seeing just the most simplest things like Azami sitting on that seat which is reserved for Joichiro was nice, he crushed Erina's dream.

The artwork on Azami was very nice and I was hyped to see soma at the end.

5/5 chapter.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you already should have met Doujima Gin, the muscular guy with the razor sharp haircut and the forked eyebrows.

And no there is nothing above it.
Yeah I remember that hot-springs person.xd.

Is there anything odd between Souma and Isshiki?. I have observed that Isshiki is showing a special care towards Souma ever since their first meeting. Was he doing that purposely to gain something or just out of something?.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shokugeki no Soma is a Shonen Jump manga, so it appears each week in the same magazine as the latest OP, Bleach etc. chapters. The mangaka of SnS once made a cover featuring all the heroines of SJ: OP, Bleach, Assassination's Classroom, World Trigger, Beelzebub, Nisekoi, Gintama, Naruto etc. He even made not too long ago a short cross-over chapter between SnS, OP, World Trigger, Gintama and AC.
Not only that but he also pays homage to other popular manga titles in the manga. It's one of my fav things about the series. He does it quite often and it's really nice to see it, especially when it's animated. He had a Jojo bizarre adventure, Fist of the north and even a seinen manga (Berserk) reference in the cooking matches.

I can't wait to see that Jojo reference when it's animated. :bouncy:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I remember that hot-springs person.xd.

Is there anything odd between Souma and Isshiki?. I have observed that Isshiki is showing a special care towards Souma ever since their first meeting. Was he doing that purposely to gain something or just out of something?.
If you're now going into the yaoi direction, yeah no. Isshiki already said it the first time they met: he had a vision of Souma making the Shokugeki bloom in Tootsuki. He simply finds him an interesting person and he has by default a weak spot for every member of the Polar Star dorm.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not only that but he also pays homage to other popular manga titles in the manga. It's one of my fav things about the series. He does it quite often and it's really nice to see it, especially when it's animated. He had a Jojo bizarre adventure, Fist of the north and even a seinen manga (Berserk) reference in the cooking matches.

I can't wait to see that Jojo reference when it's animated. :bouncy:
That is cool.

If you're now going into the yaoi direction, yeah no. Isshiki already said it the first time they met: he had a vision of Souma making the Shokugeki bloom in Tootsuki. He simply finds him an interesting person and he has by default a weak spot for every member of the Polar Star dorm.
No. I am not thinking in that direction lol. I am literally asking ' Did Isshiki planing some hidden agenda to achieve something through Souma? ' kinda like that.

Read upto chapter 75. Tootsuki Elections are going on. I almost thought Megumi will make it to semi-finals but not disappointed tho. I am thinking Souma will win this tournament.

Finals I guess will be Akira Vs Souma. Just predictions. Is this arc completed in the current Manga or Ongoing?.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is cool.

No. I am not thinking in that direction lol. I am literally asking ' Did Isshiki planing some hidden agenda to achieve something through Souma? ' kinda like that.

Read upto chapter 75. Tootsuki Elections are going on. I almost thought Megumi will make it to semi-finals but not disappointed tho. I am thinking Souma will win this tournament.

Finals I guess will be Akira Vs Souma. Just predictions. Is this arc completed in the current Manga or Ongoing?.
The anime is at the preliminaries of the Tootsuki election arc.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikr, it's an amazing battle. Prepare yourself for the epic battle. XD That's all I have to say
Yep lol. I am currently at chapter 95. Probably will stop reading before finals for today. I can see Souma somewhat being outclassed compared to Akira and Ryo as what it is implying so far in the manga. Anyway I am placing my bets on Souma lol.

Edit -

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That is hilarious and awesome. lol never expected that. lol I almost most times read Sadatsuka as Sadistsuka...lol

I just read the spoilers for the next chapter...and it's madness :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
In tumblr, I heard a Vampire appeared?. Not sure whether it is true or not.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That is hilarious and awesome. lol never expected that.

In tumblr, I heard a Vampire appeared?. Not sure whether it is true or not.
Nah, just a fang/cat girl. This is not a supernatural series, so there are no such things as vampires, but this character simply has pronounced teeth:

You must be registered for see images

The spoilers show that in the next chapter there's a panel where her fangs are particularly visible:

People simply started comparing her to a vampire.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, just a fang/cat girl. This is not a supernatural series, so there are no such things as vampires, but this character simply has pronounced teeth:

The spoilers show that in the next chapter there's a panel where her fangs are particularly visible:

People simply started comparing her to a vampire.
That text in the image says 'my(?) heart is throbbing' along those lines. Was that pic from next chapter?.

That character looked like a Vampire to me tho. lol

He is helping Souma Yukihira likely.

Edit - nvm. He is Subaru.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That text in the image says 'my(?) heart is throbbing' along those lines. Was that pic from next chapter?.

That character looked like a Vampire to me tho. lol

He is helping Souma Yukihira likely.

Edit - nvm. He is Subaru.
That's a spoiler picture of the next chapter and as I said the chapter is pure madness. If you want to know the context, you will need to read the spoilers our wait till the chapter is out.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a spoiler picture of the next chapter and as I said the chapter is pure madness. If you want to know the context, you will need to read the spoilers our wait till the chapter is out.
Nah!! I will wait. When will chapter be out?. Sundays?.

btw Aldini and Souma are better rivals and friends lol. At the end of this manga I want Souma to be 1st seat and Aldini to be the Second seat but I think Akira has more chances to be first or second whatever that may be.

The way how Souma beat 8th seat totsuki is amazing. A day by day progression without any hurry. Very well.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah!! I will wait. When will chapter be out?. Sundays?.

btw Aldini and Souma are better rivals and friends lol. At the end of this manga I want Souma to be 1st seat and Aldini to be the Second seat but I think Akira has more chances to be first or second whatever that may be.

The way how Souma beat 8th seat totsuki is amazing. A day by day progression without any hurry. Very well.
Normally on sunday, but sometimes on monday and it's not uncommon that it doesn't get translated for an entire week. The annoying part is that it only gets scanlated by Casanovascans and they're extremely slow. I mean all the raws are already available on friday between 10-12 AM and the chapter gets released on the same moment as OP, but for some reason it takes them several days. For a short while it also used to be scanlated by Readmanga and they were already finished on saturday, but for some reason they stopped.

And it will depend on their character development. I'm expecting that especially Aldini will receive some attention and honestly said I'm not even certain Souma will ever be 1st Seat. Don't forget that Souma is different from everyone else, for him it's not so much about being the best cook, but getting the acknowledgment of his father. For Souma Shokugeki are more spars to improve himself rather than actual battles to increase his position. I see it happen that Souma never becomes 1st Seat, but that somehow he does achieve his goal. After all Jouchiro himself was a 2nd Seat.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Normally on sunday, but sometimes on monday and it's not uncommon that it doesn't get translated for an entire week. The annoying part is that it only gets scanlated by Casanovascans and they're extremely slow. I mean all the raws are already available on friday between 10-12 AM and the chapter gets released on the same moment as OP, but for some reason it takes them several days. For a short while it also used to be scanlated by Readmanga and they were already finished on saturday, but for some reason they stopped.

And it will depend on their character development. I'm expecting that especially Aldini will receive some attention and honestly said I'm not even certain Souma will ever be 1st Seat. Don't forget that Souma is different from everyone else, for him it's not so much about being the best cook, but getting the acknowledgment of his father. For Souma Shokugeki are more spars to improve himself rather than actual battles to increase his position. I see it happen that Souma never becomes 1st Seat, but that somehow he does achieve his goal. After all Jouchiro himself was a 2nd Seat.
I don't like reading spoilers but after reading what you said, I did some search. Okay I noticed that there are no trans. yet. It may be Casanovascans are taking their time to put out the translations or something might have happened with them. I don't want to meddle with their schedule so let us wait till monday I guess. I have searched for japanese raws and I found them here.

Chapter - 134 - Dark Clouds Engulfing the Moon.

Okay next chapter indeed a madness all over it. Azami became a new director. Six out of Ten Elite members voted for Azami. Including 1st seat which surprised me.

Azami lectures his daughter about how careful she should be while choosing the firends blah blah nonsense and moves towards the exit door.

Sanzaemon is waiting outside the door for Azami. When Azami says "It's been long time....". Sanzaemon yells at Azami for the reason why he setted a foot on this ground. He Says Azami to get out from here and regrets leaving Erina in his charge. He also adds that future of the Tootsuki will be decided by the powerful and talented people and you can't change anything.

Azami then says...."You know?..The majority vote from Ten Seats represents as the whole Academy?..."

Some chatter between Rindo and Souma and others takes place about what happened above. And then Azami reveals that he has been elected by voting with a total of six votes.

And then Rindo " A new wave is coming, an exciting one.....My heart is throbbing.." along those lines

Chapter ended with Azami says saying Totsuki is japan's pride, from tomorrow onwards I will be the new King".

Well I guess I will go with what you said. Personally I want Nakiri and Souma to defeat Azami. I knew I am asking too much but yes I want it lol. Or Joichiro to rescue at last minute. Chapter 133 is awesome.

Last edited: