[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 133 Discussion and 134 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Clouded Table"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 133 Discussion and 134 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 133 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 134

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That damn cliffhanger! But i really hope it is what i think it is. Finally they will know Who Souma's father is?!

Was great to see Erina like that. haha No big talk or being a jerk.
Souma vs the ultimate villain of this Manga will be awesome. lol

Can't wait to see Souma's with his badass lines against Erina's dad. Just wanna see some interactions and not how he saves Erina. She doesn't need that and Souma x Megumi is the way to go ~

The art is so godlike in this Manga. The page with Erina and his dad was so eyegasm.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was kind of fun. Azami is actually an interesting 'antagonist' character so far.

Poor erina waiting for souma's dad to appear. Don't worry your husbando just appeared and ready to kick some butt.

I'm surprised that erina never told her secretary about her father. I wonder if she has ever told her about souma's dad.

This arc is going to be amazing. I can feel it.

5/5

My prediction for the next chapter is that souma will ask azami to get off from that seat because it's his seat.

1-) Azami knows that souma's dad is Joichiro and will try to pull a dangerous move with him while exposing the true and erina will go wtf mode.

2-) Azami doesn't know about souma nor that his dad is joichiro and will tell souma to have a match or something along those lines.

If #2 happens then Souma will lose obviously, character development.

I wonder if the second seat will help souma if he does indeed fight against azami.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next chapter We are going to see some words exchange b/w Azami and soma on true food,,Azami says not only A grade ingredient can make food delicious and some in shokugeki with nikumi proved it.So may be serious exchange of words blows.Or erina grandfather visit will change the situation.Azami wants to establish himself in Totsuki by making Erina like him.But now soma will come into picture to blow Azami.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, loving the world right now. The antagonist offers some interesting points and I am loving his personality. Calm, charismatic devil.

Curious what is his field of expertise? Everyone has something going for them, where they shine, so I am wondering what is his. Raw food? Straight Japanese? It would be a nice counter to Souma´s dad, the "traveler". Really looking forward to the next week, the confrontation could be nice, as you cannot insult Souma.

Oh, and loving how Erina cannot do anything. Overwhelmed, overpowered.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter. I hope that finally the cat's out of the bag in regards to Souma's parentage. I'm particularly curious about the last comment of that there's going to be a 'shock' at the academy.

The introduction of Azami also just gave the story a new level. So far it was just always Souma, but considering Azami seems to have the idea of staging some kind of coup, the story widens and gains more depth.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay...I will saying this here.

Once I thought of start reading this series but I don't know what are the reasons but I couldn't read it past one chapter. After that I never tried getting into it. But lately I am seeing the increase in SnS fandom in tumblr to the point where I can still see the posts about SnS here and there in my dashboard which is from FT bloggers. That surprised me to see the posts of SnS from FT fandom in tumblr. And then 2 days back I talked to Hika-chan who recommended me to watch it. She is all FT and OnS but she said me to try watching it. And I saw a lot of other FT fans reblogging SnS posts which is piquing my interest. So I went and read first chapter, I will be honest....I find this good unlike first time. I will be reading remaining chapters.

Is there any ship(s) in this manga for me?.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was kind of fun. Azami is actually an interesting 'antagonist' character so far.

Poor erina waiting for souma's dad to appear. Don't worry your husbando just appeared and ready to kick some butt.

I'm surprised that erina never told her secretary about her father. I wonder if she has ever told her about souma's dad.

This arc is going to be amazing. I can feel it.

5/5

My prediction for the next chapter is that souma will ask azami to get off from that seat because it's his seat.

1-) Azami knows that souma's dad is Joichiro and will try to pull a dangerous move with him while exposing the true and erina will go wtf mode.

2-) Azami doesn't know about souma nor that his dad is joichiro and will tell souma to have a match or something along those lines.

If #2 happens then Souma will lose obviously, character development.

I wonder if the second seat will help souma if he does indeed fight against azami.
I can simply not imagine that he does not know Jouchiro. Plotwise that would simply be weird and on top of that Jouchiro is still quite famous, so in the least he should have heard of him. Also he and Jouchiro seem so each other's opposites that I just can't see it any other way than that they know each other personally, but that Azami can't stand him (and maybe that's a mutual feeling).

However whether he would recognize the name 'Yukihira' is a different matter. So far the only person who recognized the name Yukihira, albeit slowly, and made the connection between Souma and Youchiro, was Gin. No one else was able to do that, not even our nr. 1 stalker Subaru. I always found that kind of ironic as Subaru investigates his opponents down to the smallest of details so that he can predict everything his opponent would do and consequently prepare for it. He however missed the most important detail of all. He looked down on Souma, even saying that his kitchen knife set was too good for something as mediocre as him. Had he known Souma was the son of a former 2nd seat, he would have definitely done things differently.

So I'm kinda expecting something like that Youchiro's name accidentally falls in the conversation and then Souma just blurts casually out that he is his son.

Next chapter We are going to see some words exchange b/w Azami and soma on true food,,Azami says not only A grade ingredient can make food delicious and some in shokugeki with nikumi proved it.So may be serious exchange of words blows.Or erina grandfather visit will change the situation.Azami wants to establish himself in Totsuki by making Erina like him.But now soma will come into picture to blow Azami.
Talking about her grandfather, how is it possible that Azami was able to get all the way up to the upper district of Toutsuki while he's supposed to be banished. I find it hard to believe that he hasn't got a clue about what his son has been up to.

Okay...I will saying this here.

Once I thought of start reading this series but I don't know what are the reasons but I couldn't read it past one chapter. After that I never tried getting into it. But lately I am seeing the increase in SnS fandom in tumblr to the point where I can still see the posts about SnS here and there in my dashboard which is from FT bloggers. That surprised me to see the posts of SnS from FT fandom in tumblr. And then 2 days back I talked to Hika-chan who recommended me to watch it. She is all FT and OnS but she said me to try watching it. And I saw a lot of other FT fans reblogging SnS posts which is piquing my interest. So I went and read first chapter, I will be honest....I find this good unlike first time. I will be reading remaining chapters.

Is there any ship(s) in this manga for me?.
I can't really understand what would be so wrong with the very first chapter that you would drop it immediately. The art is amazing and you can't really judge a story based on the first chapter.

And in regards to shipping, that depends on how you look at it. Souma himself has been completely oblivious/not interested in anything related to romance so far, but by now you can almost start adding the harem-tag to this manga, albeit carefully. There's one character that clearly has a crush on Souma, another of which it was once hinted to likewise having a crush (she however doesn't seem to realize herself) and despite that nothing has happened so far, it's unavoidable that Souma x Nakiri is going to make an appearance. The latter is also the shipping most people are always going on about. For the rest you've got the usual match-ups of different characters simply because one is male and another female, but in the series itself nothing hints towards most of these shippings. Except spice boy and his fetish for his teacher/legal guardian xd

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And in regards to shipping, that depends on how you look at it. Souma himself has been completely oblivious/not interested in anything related to romance so far, but by now you can almost start adding the harem-tag to this manga, albeit carefully. There's one character that clearly has a crush on Souma, another of which it was once hinted to likewise having a crush (she however doesn't seem to realize herself) and despite that nothing has happened so far, it's unavoidable that Souma x Nakiri is going to make an appearance. The latter is also the shipping most people are always going on about. For the rest you've got the usual match-ups of different characters simply because one is male and another female, but in the series itself nothing hints towards most of these shippings. Except spice boy and his fetish for his teacher/legal guardian xd
That is what I am questioning myself because how I didn't read past one chapter?. Currently at chapter 13 and I have already started shipping Megumi X Souma and Nakiri X Souma. I will see how either of them goes on further.

In the 13 chapters I am currently reading I can see the author kept a lot thought in writing about the cooking. Actually there are more references of cooking being used like french recipes etc. I find something mysterious about Souma's father?.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is what I am questioning myself because how I didn't read past one chapter?. Currently at chapter 13 and I have already started shipping Megumi X Souma and Nakiri X Souma. I will see how either of them goes on further.

In the 13 chapters I am currently reading I can see the author kept a lot thought in writing about the cooking. Actually there are more references of cooking being used like french recipes etc. I find something mysterious about Souma's father?.
Well it's a cooking manga. I think you read my review of this series were I also stated that one of the strong points of this manga is its in depth knowledge about a large variety of different dishes and food genres and how to visually represent them. French food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Western food, molecular gastronomy, seafood, fastfood, meat, vegetarian...all of these have been used so far.

And yes obviously Souma's father isn't your run off the mill cook, but I don't think that has already been brought up in the first 13 chapters.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it's a cooking manga. I think you read my review of this series were I also stated that one of the strong points of this manga is its in depth knowledge about a large variety of different dishes and food genres and how to visually represent them. French food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Western food, molecular gastronomy, seafood, fastfood, meat, vegetarian...all of these have been used so far.

And yes obviously Souma's father isn't your run off the mill cook, but I don't think that has already been brought up in the first 13 chapters.
Yes I read. Yeah, There is so much depth in writing of this manga.

Yes there no hinting about that but I just thought his father as suspicious and not ordinary one. Also isn't Souma said he learned a french dish from his father which he performed in duel against Ishhiki?. There I thought his father might not be an ordinary chef and he is leagues above in cooking and given that he knew about Tootsuki.

Ishhiki reminds me of Gray with his half clothings. xd

Currently at chapter 16. made me lol. But it is :yayy:

Shokugeki is food war, right?. A war, right?. Will there be a war in the future?. Just random. x_x

currently at chapter 21. This chapter hit me on my feels. :sniff:. I can't believe Souma challenged Shinomiya to Shokugeki all to save Megumi Tadokoro:pwease: This strengthened my ship :yayy:

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking about her grandfather, how is it possible that Azami was able to get all the way up to the upper district of Toutsuki while he's supposed to be banished. I find it hard to believe that he hasn't got a clue about what his son has been up to.
Well as a customer he can visit in Autumn festival.But her grandfather will get the news sometime later.So his visit will make Azami leave in amidst of the dire situation created by Azami and probably soma and others.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I read. Yeah, There is so much depth in writing of this manga.

Yes there no hinting about that but I just thought his father as suspicious and not ordinary one. Also isn't Souma said he learned a french dish from his father which he performed in duel against Ishhiki?. There I thought his father might not be an ordinary chef and he is leagues above in cooking and given that he knew about Tootsuki.

Ishhiki reminds me of Gray with his half clothings. xd

Currently at chapter 16. made me lol. But it is :yayy:

Shokugeki is food war, right?. A war, right?. Will there be a war in the future?. Just random. x_x

currently at chapter 21. This chapter hit me on my feels. :sniff:. I can't believe Souma challenged Shinomiya to Shokugeki all to save Megumi Tadokoro:pwease: This strengthened my ship :yayy:
Shokugeki simply refers to the shokugeki battles they have. In itself Tootsuki is already a "war-zone" of haut-cuisine.

Well as a customer he can visit in Autumn festival.But her grandfather will get the news sometime later.So his visit will make Azami leave in amidst of the dire situation created by Azami and probably soma and others.
He got banned from Tootsuki and I doubt they were referring to him just getting expelled from the school. Considering Nakiri's grandfather is her guardian, we're talking about a complete banishment and I find it difficult to imagine that someone like that, especially when we are talking about the son of the headmaster, just waltzed in.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can simply not imagine that he does not know Jouchiro. Plotwise that would simply be weird and on top of that Jouchiro is still quite famous, so in the least he should have heard of him. Also he and Jouchiro seem so each other's opposites that I just can't see it any other way than that they know each other personally, but that Azami can't stand him (and maybe that's a mutual feeling).

However whether he would recognize the name 'Yukihira' is a different matter. So far the only person who recognized the name Yukihira, albeit slowly, and made the connection between Souma and Youchiro, was Gin. No one else was able to do that, not even our nr. 1 stalker Subaru. I always found that kind of ironic as Subaru investigates his opponents down to the smallest of details so that he can predict everything his opponent would do and consequently prepare for it. He however missed the most important detail of all. He looked down on Souma, even saying that his kitchen knife set was too good for something as mediocre as him. Had he known Souma was the son of a former 2nd seat, he would have definitely done things differently.

So I'm kinda expecting something like that Youchiro's name accidentally falls in the conversation and then Souma just blurts casually out that he is his son.
I believe that they were former enemies back when they were younger. I could be wrong.

You brought an interest point. He indeed investigated souma to the point it was sick in my opinion but he never got to know about souma's parents... I was surprised because when I was reading the manga I was hoping for him to tell everybody in the school about his father. It never happened so that kind of surprised me.

Yes and I'm looking to see the reactions of the people but I don't want it to happen it yet.... I want it to happen in front of the whole school. I love to see wtf reactions in mangas and it would be a waste if the author decides to reveal that right now.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that they were former enemies back when they were younger. I could be wrong.

You brought an interest point. He indeed investigated souma to the point it was sick in my opinion but he never got to know about souma's parents... I was surprised because when I was reading the manga I was hoping for him to tell everybody in the school about his father. It never happened so that kind of surprised me.

Yes and I'm looking to see the reactions of the people but I don't want it to happen it yet.... I want it to happen in front of the whole school. I love to see wtf reactions in mangas and it would be a waste if the author decides to reveal that right now.
Honestly said I think this would be the right time to reveal it. When we originally found out about Souma and his father, I found it way too soon as then everyone would just consider Souma's successes as the result of him being Jouchiro's son. I think it was Ishiki who explained it very well during the Autumn Selection where he said as why so many people hate Souma: because supporting him would be equal to having given up on themselves as they assume by default they have no shot at winning from prodigies like the Nakiri's. The fact that someone like Souma did it, means it's not impossible. However had they known Souma was Jouchiro's son, they would have considered him an elite likewise.

By now however Souma has made enough name for himself. It has to be revealed at some point, so it might as well be now when you see who is present there. Also Nakiri is currently shaken by her own fear for her father, so I'm dying to see how she would react when another bombshell is dropped xd

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I first tried to read this I seriously had to wonder what the hell I was looking at, but now I'm actually looking forwards to the next chapter. I'll be disappointed if Souma's parentage isn't revealed within the next couple chapters though.

Wow your sig, do I even wanna know?

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly said I think this would be the right time to reveal it. When we originally found out about Souma and his father, I found it way too soon as then everyone would just consider Souma's successes as the result of him being Jouchiro's son. I think it was Ishiki who explained it very well during the Autumn Selection where he said as why so many people hate Souma: because supporting him would be equal to having given up on themselves as they assume by default they have no shot at winning from prodigies like the Nakiri's. The fact that someone like Souma did it, means it's not impossible. However had they known Souma was Jouchiro's son, they would have considered him an elite likewise.

By now however Souma has made enough name for himself. It has to be revealed at some point, so it might as well be now when you see who is present there. Also Nakiri is currently shaken by her own fear for her father, so I'm dying to see how she would react when another bombshell is dropped xd
To be honest caliburn, I just want to see as many as wtf faces as possible because it's fun. And you do have a point. If they got to know that souma's dad back when he told them that nobody is going to beat him then they would have given up and that wouldn't be fun for readers because there won't be any challenges to souma. I'm glad that the author didn't reveal that, only to his teammates (the place where he lives at). Right now I'm super hype for the next chapter. I never thought this manga was going to be good but my friend kept telling me to drop the anime and start reading the manga as soon as possible. Thank god I did it. Now it sucks because I have to wait a single week for a single chapter :T_T:

I'm expecting a huge character development for erina's character. So many people hate her because she's mean to souma. Her character was developed to be like that, an 'antagonist'. She is freaking scared of her dad that it makes me wonder what the hell did he do to her when she was younger.

I'm also wondering why one one from the nakiri's family talk about him plus all his stuff has been deleted to protect something... I dunno but this seems fishy to me.

What are your theories caliburn? I'd love to hear them.

When I first tried to read this I seriously had to wonder what the hell I was looking at, but now I'm actually looking forwards to the next chapter. I'll be disappointed if Souma's parentage isn't revealed within the next couple chapters though.

Wow your sig, do I even wanna know?
It should be most likely. I can see a battle either souma vs erina's father or erina vs her father. Azami could reveal souma's dad in the process.

Signature is waifu.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shokugeki simply refers to the shokugeki battles they have. In itself Tootsuki is already a "war-zone" of haut-cuisine.
After a short break, Currently at Chapter 34....Yeah I understood it. Seems like Nakiri are going to have a bigger role in future.

xd

Is he the father of Souma?. Then Yukihira Juichirou is a disguise?. Second seat means second elite member, right?.

lol XD

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest caliburn, I just want to see as many as wtf faces as possible because it's fun. And you do have a point. If they got to know that souma's dad back when he told them that nobody is going to beat him then they would have given up and that wouldn't be fun for readers because there won't be any challenges to souma. I'm glad that the author didn't reveal that, only to his teammates (the place where he lives at). Right now I'm super hype for the next chapter. I never thought this manga was going to be good but my friend kept telling me to drop the anime and start reading the manga as soon as possible. Thank god I did it. Now it sucks because I have to wait a single week for a single chapter :T_T:

I'm expecting a huge character development for erina's character. So many people hate her because she's mean to souma. Her character was developed to be like that, an 'antagonist'. She is freaking scared of her dad that it makes me wonder what the hell did he do to her when she was younger.

I'm also wondering why one one from the nakiri's family talk about him plus all his stuff has been deleted to protect something... I dunno but this seems fishy to me.

What are your theories caliburn? I'd love to hear them.

It should be most likely. I can see a battle either souma vs erina's father or erina vs her father. Azami could reveal souma's dad in the process.

Signature is waifu.
Well I think he currently has enough audience. I wouldn't be surprised if the turmoil would start to attract even more people and don't forget that he currently is located where nearly all the Seats are and all the prominent visitors. I can also hardly imagine that Nakiri's grandfather isn't going to appear soon. I really think this would be a good opportunity to reveal Souma's parentage, especially because till know the story has always been about Souma. His first Shokugeki, the training camp, the autumn selection...however the introduction of Nakiri's father widens the plot. It's not just about Souma anymore, but about Tooutski as a whole.

And the guy was introduced this very chapter, so it's very difficult to formulate something substantial about why he would have been banished. Though based on how he acted and his ideals, I think he simply is extremely radical. I mean he seemed to have almost tortured Erina, he doesn't see her as his daughter, but as a tool. He seemed to be like the Hitler of the kitchen. I mean look how he's going on about elitism, bloodline etc. He was probably banished because he crossed the line at one point.

After a short break, Currently at Chapter 34....Yeah I understood it. Seems like Nakiri are going to have a bigger role in future.

xd

Is he the father of Souma?. Then Yukihira Juichirou is a disguise?. Second seat means second elite member, right?.

lol XD

They're the same people, he simply changed his name at one point, presumably taken the name of his wive and 2nd Seat means he was in the 2nd Seat in the Elite 10, meaning he was the 2nd best cook of his generation only bested by Gin.

Shokugeki no Soma is a Shonen Jump manga, so it appears each week in the same magazine as the latest OP, Bleach etc. chapters. The mangaka of SnS once made a cover featuring all the heroines of SJ: OP, Bleach, Assassination's Classroom, World Trigger, Beelzebub, Nisekoi, Gintama, Naruto etc. He even made not too long ago a short cross-over chapter between SnS, OP, World Trigger, Gintama and AC.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're the same people, he simply changed his name at one point, presumably taken the name of his wive and 2nd Seat means he was in the 2nd Seat in the Elite 10, meaning he was the 2nd best cook of his generation only bested by Gin.

Shokugeki no Soma is a Shonen Jump manga, so it appears each week in the same magazine as the latest OP, Bleach etc. chapters. The mangaka of SnS once made a cover featuring all the heroines of SJ: OP, Bleach, Assassination's Classroom, World Trigger, Beelzebub, Nisekoi, Gintama, Naruto etc. He even made not too long ago a short cross-over chapter between SnS, OP, World Trigger, Gintama and AC.
Thanks for clearing that.

So there is one more person stronger than Juichiro in cooking. lol read upto chapter 43 as of now. Will read upto 50 chapters today before I sleep.xd I find it funny how both Father and Son are making notes of how many times they won and loss though Souma didn't won atleast one shokugeki yet against his father. XD

Is there ranks above than Elite 10?. I see hinting about 'top'...not even Juichirou got see what it looks like along those lines. Or are there just referring to the top of the Elite.....kinda like that?.