YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um...incase u forgot, i just came out of surgery and am in no condition to fight.:(
ill be fighting with you and sakura tought me some healing technices like Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
A*Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
i couold help you out with it

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ill be fighting with you and sakura tought me some healing technices like Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
A*Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
i couold help you out with it
i could barely walk, my heart just got replaced, my whole chakra system has been messed up, the whole right side of my body is useless. I think thats a bit too much, even with the most advanced medical ninjas.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*teleports back onto the battle feild with head down and a very pissed off evil look about him*

..........shodaime......u call this nonsense...........I am here because I have lost the closest one to me because of you........u call this nonsense that u have broken a mans heart and the heart of ur granddaughter.........how dare you even call urself a sensei, a grandfather, a hokage.............u r nothing but scum

*walks over to Tsunade gets down to her level.....and places hands on her shoudlers*

Tsunade my love please calm down I cant bare to see you like this.......*holds her close*
madra lets just back off and challange sho to a fight itll be legendary
wow i wanna do this so bad if i lose i will sacrify my self i only gonna post in naruto anime manga section

Reactions: Sasuke Uchiha

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll have to unseal him. If the death god is sealed up, no one can die!!!

I'll take both you and Miggy on to do it if I have to!! *dramatic sunglasses* :cool:
buddy we only have the yin half we left the other alone so now we have the evil

than why you trying to fight for haha yall ninja gotta kno when to fight and not ........you DONT go into fullfledge battle with wounds on you !!!!!!!
there not that bad i just used that as an exuse becuase i kno i need help

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's even worse!!

Without the two halves in existence, everything is thrown off balance!!
Now I REALLY have to take you down!

Make the battle thread if you aren't gonna come the nice way!!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All things have two equal halves.

Yin and yang. If one is more powerful than the other, or if one exists and the other does not, everything is thrown off balance in a bad way. Even if it's the good half that's more powerful, it's a bad bad thing because it's all out of the natural balance.