Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*continues to cry his heart out*

why why does the nice guy finish last EVERYTIME......I have lost my family, my friends, and now...........the love of my life all to jealousy and secrets................Tsunade I will always love you.........I will always be there for you....*continues to cry*

DAMN IT!!!!!

*starts punching the ground until his knuckles bleed and continues after that*
i feel you thats why i will back you up in anything i had my whole clan destroyed becuase of jeolasy (read my bacround) and i whould do any thing 4 revenge so if you fight ill be there 4 you no matter what

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*writes a note on the ground*

well I am goin to be leaving now...........:(

*teleports away*

(the Note says)

Tsunade my love, I will never forget you, I will always love you, I will never leave you, I will always be there for you, I will always be watching you. For now I bid you all farewell

)oh and the mountain was ten miles away from u guys :D)

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*writes a note on the ground*

well I am goin to be leaving now...........:(

*teleports away*

(the Note says)

Tsunade my love, I will never forget you, I will always love you, I will never leave you, I will always be there for you, I will always be watching you. For now I bid you all farewell[/spoier]

)oh and the mountain was ten miles away from u guys :D)
how can you be so crual sho you whre once my sensia now your just a man with no heart if zanji doesnt kill you i swear sum1 will becuase ninja with no heart should not be called ninja but beasts