NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm.....not really. A perfect jinchuuriki is still one person and they can survive it. Also...Chuck Norris...

You must be registered for see images
Bruce Lee whopped chuck Norris, and no.

The 3rd Mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki but was caught by a genjutsu weaker than KA. Its levels above even Itachi's tsukyomi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have eyes and no knowledge of his abilities, it was fun while it lasted.

KA you and force suicide.
yes yes true and danzo sama gouged his eyeball out of its socket..:p indeed he was powerful:scorps:...
um ow um are we talking of the shisui no bunshin dude who was at PAR with Itachi:flaw:

no,This is shisui the strongest:confused: in dragonballzzzz:izuna:

Ru :crazy:
:scorps:

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and wheres your evidence of that, they won't even know they are in a genjutsu..
Read thread BEFORE you post:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

Yeah don't even try with this guy... Anyway I will get scientific on you and then leave because I know you won't even read my answer.

Genjutsu works by disrupting the affected person's chakra flow, and chakra flow into the brain. A perfect Jinchuuriki, like Bee, who has their chakra melded with their tailed beast is immune to genjutsu (of ALL types) because the tailed beat knows immediately when their chakra is disrupted. Like has been said before you can place one under Genjutsu but not the other. And like I said before, nice try.

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy, the first mistake you have made is comparing Kotoamatsukami with other illusions. Kotoamatsukami isn't a normal Genjutsu, you use it in order to rewrite the opponents mind. It's not like the user of Kotoamatsukami holds you in an illusion. He give you a command and and change your mind. Even a carrier of the Mangekyou can't avoid Kotoamatsukami, what means it doesn't hold you in an illusion but rewrite your mind. If the user gives you the command to be gay (for example), it changes your mind and imagination - you're not in an illusion, your mind has been rewrote. This is exactly what makes Kotoamatsukami ultimately.

Danzo has ended the Kotoamatsukami on Mifune then because Ao realized Danzo has used it. It would make no sense to perform this technique since it has been revealed that Danzo used it. Even if Danzo would've rewrote Mifunes mind, it would nevertheless be clear to all that Mifune had made his chioce under Kotoamatsukamis influence.

SashaUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SHUT UP!!! :shrug:

Shisui is the strongest??? :confused: Then why is he dead??? :confused: Did he REALLY COMMIT SUICIDE??? Or did he write a suicide note and then die of natural causes (like Itachi did)???

stfu We are talking too much about someone of whom we don't know enough... may be we should revisit this thread once we know as much about Shisui as we do about Hashirama, Hiruzen, Nagato, Madara, Minato, or atleast Itachi.

:itachi: "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". "

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, next time itachi saw shisui, danzou had already taken one eye so shisui gave him the other one and died silently which means they had a fight in which Danzou took an eye which makes him fodder...as i said.
If shisui is fodder so is Itachi. Your comments fail.
Tell me something Thread maker How do u KA someone that can't die or someone that u can't see or someone that can comeback to life

If u don't know Ninjas with such ability then it was fun while it lasted
:|
Who the flack are you describing?
Really....^^^^ show's how pathetic you really are....just do us all a favor and delete your acct. before your idiocracy infects us all....
stop being so mad. Your thoughts only bother me because they're so incoherent.
Jedi Mind Trick doesn't work on Watto or Jabba. Or other Jedi.

You must be registered for see images
That's where the comparison ends I guess?? Gg??? Lol, fail.
Overrating Kotoamatsukami much?
If Shisui was so powerful, why'd he lose an eye and die in the first place?
Do you know why he's dead? Why is Minato dead if he was so strong? Why is hashi dead? People die nub.
I was intending to troll this thread, but aparently it doesn't need my help... :rolleyes:
Oooh, this guy is internet cool!

KuroNero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are plenty of shinobi who have seemingly unbeatable jutsu... none of them really are.

I may be mistaken, but shouldn't Danzou have been able to use KA against Sasuke? 2 things come to mind as to why he couldn't... because he used Shisui's eye at the Summit to control Mifune, or because Sasuke can see through his genjutsu...if it ended up being the second one, then Shisui himself is far from unbeatable, and far from the best shinobi imo. I'd need a page reference though...maybe I'll go check :/ ... could be wrong. Could be dead wrong. WTH

KuroNero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW, there are plenty of ninja who cannot die. Everyone who is Edo Tensei'd can only be sealed, which makes your statement mean that, by extension, Kabuto is the best shinobi.

One more question...Itachi came back to life (Edo) with his eyes perfectly intact...wouldn't Shisui come back that way as well? Or is it different because Shisui's eyes were perhaps both gone before he died? I don't think there's any way to really confirm or deny that.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are plenty of shinobi who have seemingly unbeatable jutsu... none of them really are.

I may be mistaken, but shouldn't Danzou have been able to use KA against Sasuke? 2 things come to mind as to why he couldn't... because he used Shisui's eye at the Summit to control Mifune, or because Sasuke can see through his genjutsu...if it ended up being the second one, then Shisui himself is far from unbeatable, and far from the best shinobi imo. I'd need a page reference though...maybe I'll go check :/ ... could be wrong. Could be dead wrong. WTH
It is most likely not the second.
BTW, there are plenty of ninja who cannot die. Everyone who is Edo Tensei'd can only be sealed, which makes your statement mean that, by extension, Kabuto is the best shinobi.

One more question...Itachi came back to life (Edo) with his eyes perfectly intact...wouldn't Shisui come back that way as well? Or is it different because Shisui's eyes were perhaps both gone before he died? I don't think there's any way to really confirm or deny that.
Edo Shinobi's are not included in this. I should have made that clear. Shisui could just KA Kabuto to end it. And yeah, he'd be an Edo without eyes.
@Son of God. Luv what u doing! Keep it up
BTW Danzu vs shisui, does danzu have KA or...
If yes what about itachi, he had 1 so...
Thanks mayne. If it's Danzo vs Shisui, we can just say both have KA. Shisui probably has a more improved or less limited form of KA.
Kakashi has sharingan, but he can't turn it off.
Danzo had Hashi cells, but was a nub and couldn't contain it.
Curse seals rape those who can't handle Juugo's proteins.
Yamato has Hashi cells but he's limited.
What I'm saying is that it seems like a common theme that the owners of inborn jutsu fare better than snaggers.
So Shisui vs Danzo or Itachi is still up in the air, but maybe, just maybe he has less if not no limitations on KA.

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If shisui is fodder so is Itachi. Your comments fail.

Who the flack are you describing?

do i need to repeat myself U_U
ok i will say it again
How do u KA someone that can't die or someone that u can't see or someone that can comeback to life

If u don't know Ninjas with such ability then it was fun while it lasted

Sukalotta Kok

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol best shinobi would be Hashirama. Stupid trend, you're not even that confident in your answers you give back. You only have KA for your defense. KA no doubt is strong but you clearly didn't look at all the characters their were obviously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.