Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ginjo absorbed Ichigos shinigami powers. IE the powers of his zan. If it was a shiba ability, then why can Ginjo use it. Also ichigo in fullbring was using a mock GT, similar, but it can't be s legitimate one.
Ginjo absorbed, Ichigo's Fullbrings powers, powers comes from reiatsu (better to say reiryoku), therefore he absorbed Ichigo's reiryoku. Translation for Reiryoku is spiritual powers.

He can use GT because he absorbed Ichigo's reiryoku and Ichigo is from Shiba clan.

I don't see how Ichigo's GT in FB is mock GT. It is legitimate just as his GT in shinigami form.

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't Ichigo use getsuga tenshou to kill the menos grande hollow without using his shikai?

Then again Isshin, komowerewolf guy, Yachiru and Yamamoto seem to have some kinda instant non transforming shikai.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ginjo absorbed, Ichigo's Fullbrings powers, powers comes from reiatsu (better to say reiryoku), therefore he absorbed Ichigo's reiryoku. Translation for Reiryoku is spiritual powers.

He can use GT because he absorbed Ichigo's reiryoku and Ichigo is from Shiba clan.

I don't see how Ichigo's GT in FB is mock GT. It is legitimate just as his GT in shinigami form.
So if you think GT is not a zan ability, what is Ichigos true zan power. And why does it turn black when Ichigo used bankai? It is not because of his hollow changing his reiatsu. Ichigos reiatsu didn't change because his hollow powers were always there since he used white GT in shikai. And his GT in shikai is still white despite using his blade that is the shinigami and hollow powers combined. And we also know that his hollow powers are his shinigami powers.

The recent arc makes this complicated because it kinda retconned the whole idea of hollow side of ichigo being bad. If it was bad and affected his power than I understand why it would be black, but in reality they are his shinigami powers and affect the GT color because going bankai brings him closer to the hollow side. So what I am trying to say is that a Black GT is resultant of hollow ichigo which is really shinigami powers and therefore a change in shinigami powers results in a change in GT which to me suggests it is a zan ability.

Last edited:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if you think GT is not a zan ability, what is Ichigos true zan power.
Blast type... Or Combat type like Ikkaku's zanpakuto. It wasn't stated that zanp. need special ability. Also, Ichigo's ability seems to be speed.

And why does it turn black when Ichigo used bankai? It is not because of his hollow changing his reiatsu. Ichigos reiatsu didn't change because his hollow powers were always there since he used white GT in shikai. And his GT in shikai is still white despite using his blade that is the shinigami and hollow powers combined. And we also know that his hollow powers are his shinigami powers.
I don't see what you want to say with this. His reaitsu is different from form to form. In Shikai it's blue/white, in Bankai it's Blach, in Fullbring it was Green.

The recent arc makes this complicated because it kinda retconned the whole idea of hollow side of ichigo being bad. If it was bad and affected his power than I understand why it would be black, but in reality they are his shinigami powers and affect the GT color because going bankai brings him closer to the hollow side. So what I am trying to say is that a Black GT is resultant of hollow ichigo which is really shinigami powers and therefore a change in shinigami powers results in a change in GT which to me suggests it is a zan ability.
Fair enough, but I still don't see what his zanpakuto ability has to do with Fullbring.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blast type... Or Combat type like Ikkaku's zanpakuto. It wasn't stated that zanp. need special ability. Also, Ichigo's ability seems to be speed.

I don't see what you want to say with this. His reaitsu is different from form to form. In Shikai it's blue/white, in Bankai it's Blach, in Fullbring it was Green.

Fair enough, but I still don't see what his zanpakuto ability has to do with Fullbring.
Without exception every shikai has some non-straightforward ability. Ikkakus segments and zarakis may be to cut and his true shikai seemed to "swallow" that meteor.
It may not relate to his Zan powers I suppose but they might both stem from his reiatsu. His reiatsu determines the abilities he uses which explains why isshin also has gt in that both have similar reiatsu. Ukitake made this statement back in SS arc. But they are also both Shiba clan so you can make the argument that shiba clan reiatsu results in the ability to use GT which I can agree with. A far as it being like a technique to practice, well idk. I think being a shiba means you have the ability To use it though in a form that has abilities like FB. I don't like the idea of it bein similar to a kido technique that can be done whenever. Ichigo said it was zangetsus ability. Zangetsus may refer to his sealed state but no shinigami besides the few I mentioned are able to use their zanpakutos ability in sealed state.