Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one seems to be pretty freaking OP, you can literally throw a technique back at someone, if they were to try to throw you under a genjutsu. So with EMS, I can throw any kinds of Genjutsu back at someone, if they were to try and using it on me. This one does not even require eye contact, man this technique is a beast.... :snickering:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, you got half of it. Rinnegan Genjutsu aren't in the RP. But yes, Sound Illusions are the first major archetype of illusory technique that Heaven and Earth Change can't reverse. The other type are Mankgeyou Sharingan level illusions, so things like Tsukuyomi, advanced Yin Release Illusions like Kuninotokotachi, and stuff like that. You'll find the latter far less frequently in the RP, but they're out there.

So moving onto the next technique, and it's a nice one. You know how we just spent all that time in those posts talking about specific Sharingan illusions? Well here's one that can do all of them and more! Total waste of time!

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Thoughts?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I see... Sound Genjutsu, MS and up techniques, I wouldn't be able to reflect at the person or counter :th-015:

This technique, states that if a Sharingan user has direct eye contact with their target, they can place them in any Genjutsu of their choosing, that is only generic ones we talking about right? Or even made up ones? :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The latter. You can make any illusion you want with this. Remember what illusions are though. Without Yin Release, or Mangekyou Sharingan illusory techniques, you won't really be able to go beyond the confines of what an illusion is. You can only affect the 5 senses with this technique at the end of the day. So the ability to tailor your own illusion is potent, but it can't do things like affect memories, emotions, etc. So go wild with it but not too wild.

Any questions?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's really dope, honestly. You can even affect their senses, and make up your own sort of genjutsu. This is only limited to Sharingan users, which is cool as well.

We can move on, yeeee

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu ) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event it's witnessed in and only once
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

Thoughts?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically, with this technique, I can copy anything (that's not mentioned in the description) all the way up to S Rank, S Ranks not included. I could copy an A-rank fire technique, a CJ made by the opponent, and use it against him, hey that's dope ?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could. And while it sounds super strong and useful, you're going to find out the hard way that it really isn't very useful. Note that they MUST have hand seals. And this also means having more than one hand seal. Most techniques these days are used without, or with just 1 hand seal, so your ability to copy things will be reduced severely. Once copied though, you'll keep the technique with you for an entire Arc in the Ninja World, or for the remainder of the battle in the BA.

Okay. LAST TOPIC.

Sharingan hypnosis. What do you know/think you know about it?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait say what?! So if the user CJ, contains hand seals, and I copy his technique, I literally can use it for an entire Arc? Like as if it was my own technique? :eek:

I don't really know anything about it, but I guess it could have something to do with the eyes of an Sharingan user being able to hypnotize their target? Making them unstable to some extent.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. You still have to adhere to the limits of it though. So if its usable once, then you're done. Twice, three times, etc. And of course you have to be able to use it yourself. Meaning if its an element you don't have, you're out of luck.

I'm just going to rip this from LoK, because he is by far the best Sharingan user around anyway.

"Hypnosis is essentially tapping into the more primal levels of your mind. To explain, the mind is similar to an onion, with layers and layers of thoughts, emotions, feelings, etc. These layers are held together by the will of the person. This will can be manipulated and shut down through hypnosis, causing them to revert back to this primal sense of control. This can largely be done via Sharingan genjutsu, but on a smaller more specific scale, it can be done without genjutsu. It always requires eye contact and this contact must be sustained. Through this eye contact, you can alter how they see and perceive basic things, changing them to suit your needs. You can for example alter their perception of time, like when Kakashi fought Zabuza like Imp said ( though, Zabuza performed the jutsu, Kakashi made it seem as if he was performing the seals at the same time, suggesting he could read his mind ), you can alter feelings and suggest words into their mind, which can make it seem as if you can read his mind. With this, you can play around and toy around with their mind, but you can never bend their mind to the point that you manipulate their free will or body. It's ideal for taijutsu means, altering their sense of time perception to make it appear as if you are attacking at the same time as he is. But the true usage of it comes from it's roleplaying aspects, roleplaying not as in Battling, but roleplaying as in character development and such lol. Like you can hypnotize them into feeling fear, anger, anxiety, etc etc, and from a RP standpoint, that's a pretty cool thing to make use of in a battle. Of course, there is a few limitations to this, namely the fact that you must maintain eye contact continously and the fact that it only works on targets 1 rank and lower from your rank, Sage being able to affect Jounin and so on and so forth. "

Your thoughts on this?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, I see, yeah, of course, will stay within the requirements of course, but that's just dope..

So basically with hypnosis I can affect the targets emotions? Make them feel worried or sad, and even make them feel like they are hearing voices? Are there any specific techniques, or is this just a side special thing that Sharingan users only can use and where it's pretty much up to the caster how he'll hypnotize the victim.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No to the latter question.

Yes, you can manipulate their emotions, insert subtle thoughts and suggestions, alter their perception of time slightly, etc. Remember though, this only affects people of at least 1 rank lower than you and if you *sustain* eye contact. Otherwise you won't be able to pull this off.

This is mostly cool for RP purposes. Not practical battle use. People won't let you sustain eye contact at all, let alone for a period long enough to induce this hypnosis.

Any other questions?

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, so more for RP side aspect rather than use it practically in a battle. I get it. Is still cool though, I'd definitely use it in missions or what not, haha.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that's definitely applicable. With that you've finished Sharingan training and achieved your 3T Sharingan. Remember that you cannot passively use the Doujutsu for a specified period of time (1/2 months, I can't remember which. It's stated somewhere). Once you do that you'll be able to activate the Doujutsu passively, meaning it doesn't cost a move or take a spot in the timeframe.

Reactions: Jas