Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
materializes, seemingly out of nowhere. He was loathe to do something in the service of someone else, but having an increase in the ranks of the Uchiha was beneficial to him. For one, it would give him a pair of eyes to steal in the future. Hiei was a seeker of power, he realized that eventually he would acquire the Mangekyo, and that he would exploit its abilities for his own benefit until his eyes lost their light. A young Uchiha such as this would provide a perfect replacement for his eyes if he ever lost them.

"Realize that even though I train you, I'll eventually kill you and take your eyes for myself. Now, even a buffoon such as yourself should be able to tell me something of our clan's history and the abilities our eyes inherently possess."

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hachiman couldn't get the thought out of his head that his own sensei had the interest in killing his student, but it made him realize that this training wasn't going to be fun and games, it'd be dead serious, and he had to be sharp and ready.

"Alright alright, I got you Hiei, but I wouldn't let you kill me that easily either, you're welcome to try.."

Hachiman would end his sentence with an evil grin, before he'd continue,

"Our clan, one of the strongest clans out there, it was said that the members of the Uchiha clan, had inherited Hagoromo's "eyes", the eyes of a Godly figure. Our eyes, withholds a power that only few of us, are able to make use of. This power, called Sharingan, gives us unimaginable power, but those who seek it and have the desire for more power, would have to make a great sacrifice, at least that's what I've heard throughout my journey to meet you. I've had the interest to seek more knowledge about myself and my origin, since I was abandoned as an infant and grew up being taken care of a young woman, living in a farm. I once stepped into an old man, mentioning my eyes, but he was a stranger, he just called me an Uchiha on sight, and I didn't really know what he was talking about, until later, when I did my research and asked around in the local area. This curiousity led me to you, so here I am, seeking knowledge and power, I've lost the only person I ever cared about, I only see myself surrounded with darkness, there is no more light."

As Hachiman ended his sentence, he'd grab his sword and swing it gently to his shoulder, letting it rest there, as he was awaiting for a response from his sensei..

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Hachiman couldn't get the thought out of his head that his own sensei had the interest in killing his student, but it made him realize that this training wasn't going to be fun and games, it'd be dead serious, and he had to be sharp and ready.

"Alright alright, I got you Hiei, but I wouldn't let you kill me that easily either, you're welcome to try.."

Hachiman would end his sentence with an evil grin, before he'd continue,

"Our clan, one of the strongest clans out there, it was said that the members of the Uchiha clan, had inherited Hagoromo's "eyes", the eyes of a Godly figure. Our eyes, withholds a power that only few of us, are able to make use of. This power, called Sharingan, gives us unimaginable power, but those who seek it and have the desire for more power, would have to make a great sacrifice, at least that's what I've heard throughout my journey to meet you. I've had the interest to seek more knowledge about myself and my origin, since I was abandoned as an infant and grew up being taken care of a young woman, living in a farm. I once stepped into an old man, mentioning my eyes, but he was a stranger, he just called me an Uchiha on sight, and I didn't really know what he was talking about, until later, when I did my research and asked around in the local area. This curiousity led me to you, so here I am, seeking knowledge and power, I've lost the only person I ever cared about, I only see myself surrounded with darkness, there is no more light."

As Hachiman ended his sentence, he'd grab his sword and swing it gently to his shoulder, letting it rest there, as he was awaiting for a response from his sensei..
To be honest, Hiei didn't really care about the man's past, but he did file the information away for a bit later. With a bored grunt, sat down on the ground.

"You have the basics down. The sharingan is a tool our clan has had for generations. It gives us the ability to see chakra, gain increase clarity, see things at a farther distance, and see through things (to a certain extent), etc. We'll go through the details of its ability as we go through our training."

Hiei then stood up menacingly...

"To awaken your sharingan, we'll put you through some tough trials. If you're strong you'll have awakened your sharingan. If you're weak though..."

With an evil smile, Hiei let the statement hang in the air, the silence accentuating the meaning of his words.

Suddenly looking up, Hiei passively activates his Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"Listen up, Hachiman. I'm going to try and awaken your sharingan now, and there's a very real chance that you might die."

Suddenly, a dark aura started to surround Hiei's body, as curse marks started to spread all throughout his body. The dar and malignant chakra is particularly powerful, shaking the ground and creating powerful gusts that ripple outwards from Hiei's body. Small animals, birds, and insects are spotted leaving the area in droves. As this happens, Hiei grows a third eye, wings, and armored scales all along his body.

You must be registered for see images

With an evil laugh and smile Hiei excitedly remarks:

"Hopefully, I don't go overboard and accidentally kill you."

(Ten no Juin: Ichi) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( +100 chakra; -10 to user per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is slightly improved as is his speed.

Note: Lasts for 5 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Usable twice.

(Ten no Juin: Ni) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 2
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+ 200 chakra; -15 to user per turn)
Damage: N/A (-10 to user per turn )
Description: After opening the first level of the seal, the user forcefully opens the seal completely, unleashing the full extent of Senjutsu Chakra contained in it which floods his body. Because this Senjutsu Chakra is raw and is fueled by the enzymes extracted from Jugo's DNA, the user will experience a physical transformation unique to him. As the seal opens, the previous black markings glow almost like fire and grow covering the user completely. As the transformation ends, his skin gains a grayish tone, his sclera becomes black and his eyes change in shape. The transformation is unique from user to user but always has some animalistic feature to it. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body.While in this stage the user gains +30 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +20 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is improved as is his speed. Once it deactivates (regardless of being willed or timing out), it leaves the user drained of stamina for 2 turns as well as unable to mold chakra above A-Rank or use Taijutsu above B-Rank for 2 turns. His speed drops drastically (2 base ranks) as the damage and pain produced by the stress on his body overcomes the user. After those 2 turns, the user regains some of his ability to mold chakra, with each turn increasing by one the rank of chakra he can mold.

Note: Lasts for 6 turns.
Note: Must be in stage 1 to use.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Can only be used twice.

With a lazy flick of a finger, Hiei uses his sound release chakra to grasp Hachiman's sword out of his hand as he stood. Twirling his finger lazily, he sends it towards himself, holding it in his right arm thoughtfully he inspects the blade.

"Now, there is a very real chance that you may die here. Are you ready to proceed?"

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment Hachiman saw Hiei activate his Sharingan, the ground started to shake, and a dark aura started surrounding Hiei, making him look more terrifying than he already did. Hachiman felt a cold and dark sensation from from Hiei, almost as if he had the intent to kill him, during this training.. Out of a sudden, Hachiman's sword was flying through the air towards Hiei, as if Hiei was controlling it,

"Excuse me? That belongs to me, what are you even doing with my sword?"..

Shortly after grabbing Hachiman's sword, Hiei would say,

"Now, there is a very real chance that you may die here. Are you ready to proceed?"

Hachiman was shocked hearing it coming from his sensei, but if this was what it took, to become stronger, know more about himself and his own people, he had to do it. Hachiman took on a more serious and focused stance,

"I am ready to proceed, you don't scare me one bit, bring it on Hiei"..

Despite having used such big words, Hachiman could feel his heart beating rapidly, Hiei was looking forward to this, his face was describing his intentions, an evil smile, a killers face...

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
The moment Hachiman saw Hiei activate his Sharingan, the ground started to shake, and a dark aura started surrounding Hiei, making him look more terrifying than he already did. Hachiman felt a cold and dark sensation from from Hiei, almost as if he had the intent to kill him, during this training.. Out of a sudden, Hachiman's sword was flying through the air towards Hiei, as if Hiei was controlling it,

"Excuse me? That belongs to me, what are you even doing with my sword?"..

Shortly after grabbing Hachiman's sword, Hiei would say,

Hachiman was shocked hearing it coming from his sensei, but if this was what it took, to become stronger, know more about himself and his own people, he had to do it. Hachiman took on a more serious and focused stance,

"I am ready to proceed, you don't scare me one bit, bring it on Hiei"..

Despite having used such big words, Hachiman could feel his heart beating rapidly, Hiei was looking forward to this, his face was describing his intentions, an evil smile, a killers face...
With a wicked expression, Hiei would begin by simply snapping his fingers.

"It's not your life that I'm scared that you'll lose, it's your mind."

( Ototon: Cruciatus Jutsu ) - Sound Release: Cruciatus Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The Cruciatus Jutsu is one of the three Unforgivable Jutsu, usage of any appropriate for a death sentence on the user. Considered the most sadistic of the three, the Cruciatus Jutsu is associated with Pain, as that is it's primary effect and objective. Beginning by channeling high amounts of Ototon chakra, the user begins by releasing this chakra through the usage of a lone word. Upon speaking the word "Crucio", the user triggers a high frequency, but low energy wave to be released, casting a genjutsu on the target, casting excruciating pain on the victim. As the genjutsu is cast, the target doesn't see his surroundings change at all, only the user speaking the words and feeling as if pressure is pushing on the body, seeing slight ripples emanating from the user, causing the target to potentially believe this is a projectile approaching the target that is causing damage. Considering the fact that this curse doesn't physically harm the victim, it only stimulates pain receptors, overloading the with such high signals that it impairs motor abilities over time, the concept of pain being so high that they cannot physically move. While seemingly lasting a long time due to the echoing of the user's voice in the genjutsu, the actual illusion lasts only 2 turns, causing pain the entire process, but should the user subject an opponent to it for more than a turn, the target's mind will be broken, causing them to become vegetative, and comatose.

Note: Note: This jutsu can only be used 3 times a battle, lasting 2 turns each use.
Note: After each usage, the user must wait at least 2 turns before using again.

The instant Hachiman hears the snap, his whole body would erupt in white hot pain. It would consume every thought, every feeling, every sense. It would feel as if each and every single one of his cells was in agony. This exercise would insure that Hachiman was strong, for only someone with extraordinary mental fortitude could overcome this pain.

"Find your focus in the storm of pain Hachiman, only then will you survive this."

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's not your life that I'm scared that you'll lose, it's your mind."

Hiei words eccoed in Hachiman's ears, right before he felt a strange pain consuming him, it almost felt like a sudden burning sensation, slowly spreading across his entire body, affecting him so much, that it'd have him struggle standing, but Hachiman wanted to avoid showing weakness in front of his sensei, but despite his strong will, and mental strength, the pain started to become more intense, sharper than before, Hachiman would fall onto his knees, not being able to hold back the pain....

"This is not how I'm meant to go down, I've been through worse, I can't accept this, this is not how you'll have me go down Hiei"...

Hachiman would say the words in his mind, but they'd just be forgotten in the same instant, the pain was at this stage, unbearable, but this wasn't the way he saw himself go down in battle, at least not before he had accomplished what he wanted, he reminded himself of Athena, which led him to squeeze his fists, and smash them on the ground, the pain that he had endured, losing her, was far greater than any kind of pain. Hachiman would remind himself of when she'd wake him up, telling him to go and feed the animals at the farm, he'd close his eyes, and try to focus on the memories from back when Athena was around, by his side...

"This pain, this is not the same pain, you do not know what it means to lose someone special, do you?!"

Hachiman would force himself to resist the enormous pain that was affecting him and surpressing his movement, he'd try to get on his feet, and slowly look up towards his sensei, with anger and the desire to seek vengeance.....

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With this, you'll have officially awakened your 1T Sharingan. But what does that even mean, exactly? I know you're very well aware of what the Sharingan is, the clan it comes from, and what it means. But I want to discuss the Sharingan's actual abilities in a practical sense, because that's what is going to matter in a competitive setting.

So, what can the Sharingan do for you? Its obvious abilities are as follows: increased tracking speed that allows you to go well beyond what your normal eyes can track, the ability to see with clarity, view chakra and, to a limited extent, discern its nature, pierce through illusions and cast visual illusions, as well as have limited hypnotic abilities. These abilities all gradually enhance from 1T to 3T.

I'm going to start with some basic knowledge testing. Let's see what you've learned in your orientation ;). You're a Chuunin and you have 1T Sharingan. What speed does this allow you to track? What is the difference, practically speaking, between the Sharingan and Byakugan?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heyoooo Drackos sensei! :snickering:

Lets get right to it! So I'm Chunin and I've my Sharingan activated, having 1T, so if I am right, the speed that I can track is:

(6+4)*1.5 = 15

6 = My speed level for being a Chunin
4 = What naked eyes can follow
1.5 = What my 1T Sharingan boosts

Practically speaking, the Byakugan lets you see:
  • Chakra pionts
  • Far distances (literally zoom with your eyes, I wish I had this technique IRL lmao)
  • It also gives the user a 360 degree vision (you can literally see everywhere direction at the same time)
The Sharingan lets you:
  • Detect Chakra, but not as detailed as the Byakugan
  • Detect Genjutsu
  • The user is granted incredible clarity of perception (You can almost foresee the targets upcoming move)
  • Sharingan also lets the user differ between the enemy clones and spot the real target.
  • Sharingan also improves taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu, due to their eyes, helping them to memorize moves.
:sweat:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty spot on with most points there. Some minor corrections:

This isn't a Byakugan training thread. But I may as well expand your knowledge. Not only can you see far distances, but the telescopic sight in confers literally can see through anything. Solid matter can be pierced through with incredible clarity. The 360 degree vision isn't quite that, but practically is in the RP since I've never seen anyone try to capitalize on its one blind spot.

Now back to the relevant training. You're right. It can detect chakra. The Sharingan also has telescopic sight, but in a VERY limited sense. Follow up question: what do you think this means exactly? Can you see chakra through a wall?

Yes, you can detect genjutsu. But only visual illusions within the specified rank. Conveniently looking at yourself to notice your chakra flow is disrupted to deduce an illusion is metagaming. So don't do that. But otherwise visual illusions are pretty weak against a Sharingan user. This becomes more pronounced once you gain 3T.

Now here's where you went wrong. In the RP, Sharingan can't discern the difference between clones and real targets. I know there are some instances in the story where this happened, but as it stands in the RP this is impossible. This is more of a balancing thing.

And yeah, exactly. So do you think you can see only linear movements? Or can you discern complex non-linear taijutsu in close quarters?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, so Byakugan can literally see through walls and all that. Man, that gives them a fair advantage too, in battle, specially when the battlefield contains rocks, plenty of trees and whatever else that might limit the sight of the user by being in the way.

According to the anime, the Sharingan users do have some sort of telescopic sight, they can see chakra that's hidden to some extent, in a colored way, but definitely not at the same extent as Byakugan. There was given an example online, about how Sasuke spots Diedara's hidden bombs under the ground by seeing its chakra, so I assume, you can see chakra to some extent, but you can't visualize the exact object/person to the same extent as Byakugan.

I see, so Sharingan users can't differ between clones, dang it, lmao.

Sharingan should be able to read and interpret complex non-linear taijutsu in close quarters, but I assume it all depends on how many tomoes the Sharingan user has unlocked, and if he himself is already faught Taijutsu users in the past, and thereby gathered more experience.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharingan should be able to read and interpret complex non-linear taijutsu in close quarters, but I assume it all depends on how many tomoes the Sharingan user has unlocked, and if he himself is already faught Taijutsu users in the past, and thereby gathered more experience.
Mostly correct. This ability is enhanced as you get closer and closer to 3T. Once you get 3T you'll be able to, as long as you can track it, discern complex movements and even predict them. So you've now unlocked your 2T Sharingan.

And correct in regards to the Byakugan. The Byakugan has unprecedented levels of visions and clarity in terms of how far and what it can see through. Through a thin wall though, the Sharingan can also perceive chakra. But this has its limits and can't really be pushed.

Let's start 3T training. Remember, all factors we've spoken about continue to enhance themselves at this point. But here's an interesting question for you. The Sharingan can see chakra and, to a certain extent, discern the nature of that chakra. What does this mean do you think? Can you see chakra and definitely know that it is, for example, Fire Release?

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan user can see chakra, and then color them based on what type of nature of the Chakra that is at play. So I assume with that, you can see and definitely know whether it's a Fire Release or Water Release. However, I guess that this again requires that you become experienced user with the 3T Sharingan.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not exactly. So when you look at a Fire technique, Lightning technique, or Wind technique with a Sharingan you'll see a distinct feature. This feature isn't necessarily color. Lightning may appear to vibrate, and wind may appear sharp or fast moving. You don't see an exact color that instantly tells you exactly what nature it is. So the best you can discern is somewhat know the nature of the chakra, but not exactly.

For instance, Fire Release may appear the same as a Fire-based custom element. You wouldn't know the difference. You could tell they were based on Fire. But that would probably be the best you could do.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, so I am able to, with my Sharingan, differ between Chakra based on how it behaves, when I look at it.

One thing though, can I differ between power of said technique by looking at it. For instance, do I see more chakra, if a S Rank fire technique is being used?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see, so I am able to, with my Sharingan, differ between Chakra based on how it behaves, when I look at it.

One thing though, can I differ between power of said technique by looking at it. For instance, do I see more chakra, if a S Rank fire technique is being used?
Yeah but in the RP discerning the power of a technique doesn't require a doujutsu. That's one of the more meta-gamey aspects of how things work. But it's necessary since building a counter to an enemy would be impossible otherwise.

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but in the RP discerning the power of a technique doesn't require a doujutsu. That's one of the more meta-gamey aspects of how things work. But it's necessary since building a counter to an enemy would be impossible otherwise.
Alright, I see. So what's the next question? ❤

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan users can cast a Genjutsu upon their enemies, simply if they gain eye contact with the enemy. Sharingan users can use Genjutsu for many different purposes, such as trying to get information out of their enemies, torture them or simply controlling their actions. Sharingan users can also remove genjutsu from other casters.

Sharingan and Genjutsu play a close role together because Sharingan itself sort of enhances Genjutsu and its power, solely based on the casters Sharingan. Sharingan makes casting genjutsu upon enemies a lot easier, all it requires is eye contact, and you can trap people into a genjutsu, depending on whether they fail to resist the Sharingan.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharingan users can cast a Genjutsu upon their enemies, simply if they gain eye contact with the enemy. Sharingan users can use Genjutsu for many different purposes, such as trying to get information out of their enemies, torture them or simply controlling their actions. Sharingan users can also remove genjutsu from other casters.

Sharingan and Genjutsu play a close role together because Sharingan itself sort of enhances Genjutsu and its power, solely based on the casters Sharingan. Sharingan makes casting genjutsu upon enemies a lot easier, all it requires is eye contact, and you can trap people into a genjutsu, depending on whether they fail to resist the Sharingan.
Nothing of what you said is necessarily wrong. But let me expand on what you've said. So you reference eye contact. That's very important, and it is indeed correct. A lot of Sharingan illusions require eye contact. But there are, as we will see soon, a class of Sharingan Genjutsu that don't require any direct eye contact at all. All they require is a direct line of sight with your opponent, being able to simply physically see them.

The Sharingan derives its relationship a lot from Yin, which is where Genjutsu is derived from. Because the Sharingan matures with emotion, it makes it a very Yin-related ability. So the Sharingan becomes a powerful vehicle for casting illusions, breaking illusions, and even reversing illusions on your opponent. But there are multiple different types of illusions. The most common being visual illusions.

What do you think is the Sharingan's defenses against visual illusions in the RP? How do you think this works?

Let's take an example. Someone casts an illusion on you that causes you to see lava on the ground. How can your Sharingan help you break out of this illusion?