Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one and only time i used it, i had a Sasuke bio, and my set up was i had susanoo active shooting an arrow. And then did that again two turns later. Just a repetitive cycle, that you can then loop. As long as you state you memorise it.

You HAVE to wait two turns to initiate the jutsu. This two turns is like so:

Memorising point A is the start of the loop
Over two turns, it plays out
two turns later, you replicate point A

It creates a loop. So no matter what they do, they end up back at point A. This is why they have to be the same, that you have to memorise it, because your illusion creates the infinite loop with the same feeling.

( Doujutsu: Izanami ) - Eye Technique: Izanami
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage: N/A ( loss of a Sharingan eye )
Description: Izanami is one of the ultimate techniques of the Uchiha clan, said to have been created to deal with Izanagi users that went mad or abused it. It is a genjutsu which affects the target through physical sensations shared between them and the user. Like its counterpart, in exchange for the temporary ability that it grants the user, the Sharingan with which Izanami is cast is sealed away and loses its light forever, leftblind for the rest of the match. According to Itachi, this technique and Izanagi form a pair, but while Izanagi is a technique capable of altering destiny, Izanami is instead one that "decides" it. To begin the technique, after selecting any arbitrary moment, the caster uses their Sharingan to remember the physical sensations and every detail that surrounds him and his opponent as well as the information gathered by all his senses and that of their opponent's during that instant like a photograph. The user must then intentionally replicate the same sensation, feeling and moment and in the same way, memorise it with their Sharingan. Then, upon casting the technique, Izanami overlaps and connects these two identical "moments" as well as the flow of time between them, creating an infinite loop of events that entraps the opponent's consciousness. Whilst under the effects of the technique, the target stands motionlessly as the loop of events continually replays inside their mind. Each time a loop is repeated, any physical damage incurred is reset as it were before the start of the loop. Despite being able to become consciously aware of their situation and act differently, the victim is unable to significantly alter or escape from the inevitable progression of these events. However, because this technique was created to reprimand and save the users of Izanagi, the victim is able to escape the infinite loop if they can acknowledge the real results of their actions and in doing so, accept their fate.
Note: Can only be used by Uchiha bios and the user must have mastered all Sharingan Genjutsu as well as gained access to MS or EMS, even if he doesn't need it to cast the illusion.
Note: Can only be used once per eye, after which the used eye loses its light for the rest of the fight.
Note: Doesn't require eye contact and takes 2 turns to set up and then trigger, during which the user can't use Genjutsu on the enemy.
Note: The user is left noticeably exhausted once the technique is fully triggered, while the target is left locked inside the illusion for up to 3 turns, unable to move or be aware of anything from the real world during that time. During those 3 turns, the user can make use of Genjutsu to interrogate the target freely without him knowing. After the 3 turns pass, the target is released but left in an exausted state, unable to fight or flee.
Note: Once triggered, target can't release himself from the illusion for the full 3 turns.
Understood, no more questions.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what I've seen from the anime, given that that's the only place we've seen the original Izanagi depicted, this technique allows for you to alter reality momentarily twice per battle (once per eye). For example, if you've been dealt a blow which severs a limb, you can cast Izanagi to rewrite reality, reversing the damage caused to you entirely, though at the cost of an eye. It also allows you to affect an opponent, such as causing them to be hit by a technique you used, even if they initially countered, since you warp reality to force your attack through. That's pretty much my understanding of it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what I've seen from the anime, given that that's the only place we've seen the original Izanagi depicted, this technique allows for you to alter reality momentarily twice per battle (once per eye). For example, if you've been dealt a blow which severs a limb, you can cast Izanagi to rewrite reality, reversing the damage caused to you entirely, though at the cost of an eye. It also allows you to affect an opponent, such as causing them to be hit by a technique you used, even if they initially countered, since you warp reality to force your attack through. That's pretty much my understanding of it.
Basically reality itself becomes yours to bend.

Izanami - accept fate
Izanagi - decide fate

It's such a crazy weird concept as its a genjutsu on yourself. But re writes reality around you and on you.

In that moment, imagine that izanagi writes a story of your existence and the world around you. Like you're creating an illusion on yourself and much like Tsukiyomi, you can decide pretty much anything.

In this illusion you have one major rule. You can't directly effect your opponent in a way to injure their body or say remove an arm from them etc. You can how ever effect them in a way such as removing modes such as the sage chakra in their body etc. To be honest i think you could even use it, to remove poisons and such from within someone.

The cost is your eye but look at what we've seen:

1. Madara used it to fake his own death. Like with a delay
2. Danzo used it abusively to keep dying and assessing

Consider it a way of a system restore in a fight, with you re writing the base coding. You couldn't use this and have it so you're in the 8th gate, but you could create an illusion on yourself where your opponent is no longer in the 8th gate. You can re write what has happened to your body, where you are, what you were doing, but you can't make it so you are doing something you wouldn't normally be able to do.

You get crushed under a meteor, you use this, an illusion, on yourself, where you are no longer under the meteor, you were somewhere else.

You only have a brief time and control.

It pretty much is the only jutsu to ever give you a new control on the timeframe, re write reality so something didn't happen, or happened in a different way.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically reality itself becomes yours to bend.

Izanami - accept fate
Izanagi - decide fate

It's such a crazy weird concept as its a genjutsu on yourself. But re writes reality around you and on you.

In that moment, imagine that izanagi writes a story of your existence and the world around you. Like you're creating an illusion on yourself and much like Tsukiyomi, you can decide pretty much anything.

In this illusion you have one major rule. You can't directly effect your opponent in a way to injure their body or say remove an arm from them etc. You can how ever effect them in a way such as removing modes such as the sage chakra in their body etc. To be honest i think you could even use it, to remove poisons and such from within someone.

The cost is your eye but look at what we've seen:

1. Madara used it to fake his own death. Like with a delay
2. Danzo used it abusively to keep dying and assessing

Consider it a way of a system restore in a fight, with you re writing the base coding. You couldn't use this and have it so you're in the 8th gate, but you could create an illusion on yourself where your opponent is no longer in the 8th gate. You can re write what has happened to your body, where you are, what you were doing, but you can't make it so you are doing something you wouldn't normally be able to do.

You get crushed under a meteor, you use this, an illusion, on yourself, where you are no longer under the meteor, you were somewhere else.

You only have a brief time and control.

It pretty much is the only jutsu to ever give you a new control on the timeframe, re write reality so something didn't happen, or happened in a different way.
All clear on that front. No questions or anything.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All clear on that front. No questions or anything.
With that we are pretty much done:
Amaterasu
Susanoo
Tsukiyomi
Izanami
Izanagi

There are some jutsu that are just variants of susanoo and such but they are self explanitory, plus i believe you're going for custom MS anyway?

From here consider your training complete on the cannon front, if you'd like, i can continue with the approach to custom MS that i've spoke about with chris and riker.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With that we are pretty much done:
Amaterasu
Susanoo
Tsukiyomi
Izanami
Izanagi

There are some jutsu that are just variants of susanoo and such but they are self explanitory, plus i believe you're going for custom MS anyway?

From here consider your training complete on the cannon front, if you'd like, i can continue with the approach to custom MS that i've spoke about with chris and riker.
Yeah, I'm going for an S/T MS. I'm all ears if you've got any advice or insights.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I'm going for an S/T MS. I'm all ears if you've got any advice or insights.
Well, all my checks so far have been they have to be close to the cannon without being the same. It's where the struggle has been.

1. Medium/induction....

Kamui warps in on itself or opens portals
ftg space time is like summoning
Kaguya's is like a tear in space
Sasuke swaps with what he sees...

They all generally had a similar theme with a unique concept of creating. You need to find yours.

2. Realm, secondary part

Like kaguya has 6 realms
Obito has his

You need to make your own space that's unique. I'm trying the mirror realm from doctor strange, gonna see how that works out

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, all my checks so far have been they have to be close to the cannon without being the same. It's where the struggle has been.

1. Medium/induction....

Kamui warps in on itself or opens portals
ftg space time is like summoning
Kaguya's is like a tear in space
Sasuke swaps with what he sees...

They all generally had a similar theme with a unique concept of creating. You need to find yours.

2. Realm, secondary part

Like kaguya has 6 realms
Obito has his

You need to make your own space that's unique. I'm trying the mirror realm from doctor strange, gonna see how that works out
Yeah, I've taken inspiration from a series called Kara no Kyokai, which has been what I've based my custom MS on pretty heavily. This training has given me some ideas on how to achieve some of the ideas I have in mind for it. You'll see it in my submission coming soon.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I've taken inspiration from a series called Kara no Kyokai, which has been what I've based my custom MS on pretty heavily. This training has given me some ideas on how to achieve some of the ideas I have in mind for it. You'll see it in my submission coming soon.
Well good luck for the next cycle then, if you have any questions in the future, just hit me up

Reactions: Goetia