Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well well well..."
The second those words left the mouth of the older woman before you, you instantly began to regret your decision to change your mind. Unfortunately, it was too late to leave, or refuse the offer. The woman most commonly known to people as Touko Aozaki, and corpses as "Disgraced Scarlet", slowly, almost smugly, approached, clad in an elegant green long dress-coat. Surprisingly, her face was kind and warm, despite the stinging nature of her words, with her glasses almost magnifying the warmth from her expression by making her eyes as kind as possible, somehow. As Touko reached a reasonable distance between herself and Shiki, she casually pulled a packet of cigarettes out of her pocket, snapping her fingers to instantly ignite it. As she seemingly took joy from extending the moment well beyond normalcy, and into the realm of the absurd, she casually remarked to Shiki.

"You decided to take me up on my offer?"

As she took another long, drawn-out draw on her cigarette, Touko gave Shiki a proper once over with her eyes, from her casual, unassuming attire, to the simple knife that was concealed on her person. She really didn't have much going for at the moment Touko thought to herself... With barely any progress made on the lit death stick, Touko dropped it to the ground, and put it out, before looking dead in Shiki's eyes.

"Okay, let us waste no time. Tell me what you know about those eyes of yours. From what you yourself have experienced, to any kind of gossip or hearsay you may have heard about "special" eyes. Once that's done, you can show me what you've got. Ready?"
As she awaited Shiki's response, Touko entered a more formal stance, ready to recieve the young woman's words, or should she choose, her fists.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had already let out a sigh of exasperation once the woman had begun to speak. She was correct. This was something that I didn't truly wish to partake in. It was only necessary. That night in the hospital, it made this ordeal necessary. Touko had come to visit numerous times when I was a patient, recovering from the...incident, two years ago. The countermeasures she had put in place to protect me failed to stop an assailant that had come for my eyes. Which only begged the question. Was she protecting me, or my eyes? Did she feel a duty to teach me how to use my eyes, after her attempt to protect me failed, or was she doing this out of genuine desire? Touko's eyes met with mine, and I knew that she meant business from here. She seemed that kind of woman, after all.

"The Sharingan is considered as one of the Three Great Dōjutsu, and is unique to the Uchiha. The primary mechanism for its activation and development is emotional stress and trauma. As these feelings become progressively greater, the Sharingan gains more tomoe, enhancing the eyes' innate abilities and granting new ones with each stage of evolution. One can see the flow of chakra in others, distinguish between elemental natures based on their colors, and identify techniques based on the state of the chakra observed. It also grants the user precognition abilities, which can be used to 'copy' or counter particular actions, based on the user's needs. This ability can also be used to copy and use the techniques of others, based on the Sharingan's ability to observe chakra. And lastly, the user is granted access to unique, and particularly potent Genjutsu."

I exhale in a combination of mild tiredness and boredom, but I don't make anymore of a fuss. Putting both hands in the pockets of my jacket, I resume my explanation.

"The later stage of the Sharingan, the Mangekyō Sharingan, grants access to unique techniques that vary between users. Their use comes at the cost of one's eyesight, and this can only be remedied by the transfer of another set of Mangekyō into their sockets. This grants the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, which enhances the capabilities and powers of the original Mangekyō, and grants new abilities to the eyes."

In my jacket's right pocket, I grasp the knife I always carry with me, the smooth red handle comfortably sitting in the palm, my fingers wrapped around the weapon firmly, but not to the point of clenching it. The usual grey pigment of my eyes begins to swirl, the crimson color of my Sharingan seemingly bleeding out of my eyes to fill my iris. Singular tomoe begin to swirl out of my pupil in a similar manner, and upon reaching stillness, I bend my knees slightly, running straight towards the red-haired magus.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

I draw the knife from my jacket swiftly, and before reaching arm's distance, I take my weapon arm to my left hip. Once I take the single step that would place me within sufficient range to attack, I slice in a diagonal manner, from Touko's right hip to her left shoulder. The attack would draw blood, but was otherwise nonlethal.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sincerest apologies. Between the flu, real life shit, and losing what I had already typed up, twice, because this "draft" system never missed an opportunity to mess up, this post has been a nightmare. Will try to do better going forward.

How interesting... Touko was very much surprised to learn the depths of Shiki's knowledge, not just of the Sharingan, but also it's later, more secretive stages. She possessed the knowledge of both the Mangekyou, and the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, things she shouldn't otherwise at this point in time. Either Shiki had done her homework, and what a study session that must have been, or she had eyes and ears in places she had no right to. Who knows what lies, half-truths and secrets were being fed to Shiki about her budding visual prowess... And while almost every last piece of information Shiki provided was correct, as her hands buried themselves in her pockets, Touko formed a most crooked, if playful smile.

"You were so close to perfection, however, you made one glaring mistake. While you can tell certain Jutsu from their physical attributes, Chakra does not change color, regardless of it's state. All just about any Doujutsu can do is perceive the flow of Chakra, and differentiate Chakra from different people. This is because everyone's Chakra has a different hue, with people from similar bloodline groups having similar, but never identical, Chakra. Besides that one error, I'm almost impressed. Your own visual prowess is vastly inferior to the scope and depth when compared to the knowledge you possess on it, which is, frankly, astounding. It's a wonder why you haven't been head-hunted for a teaching position yourself. You've practically done my job for me..."

While Touko clarified Shiki's minor error, unrelated to the correction completely, Shiki made her rapid approach, pulling the knife concealed within her pocket, and baring it, poised to strike as she entered an arms length of her teacher. Not one to miss a beat, Touko watched as Shiki's right arm began to make a diagonal cut from her right hip in an arc up to her left shoulder. Such a simple attack, it's a wonder how the young woman had lasted this long... Not wishing any true harm upon Shiki, Touko pulled her right leg back as she reached out with her left hand, grabbing Shiki's right wrist, and pulling the extremity in the same direction as her slash, however, at the same time, towards Touko. At the same time, her right hand snaked beneath the attack, grabbing beneath Shiki's right arm, before casually tossing the young woman over her shoulder. As Shiki was sent harmlessly barreling behind Touko, she continued, her smile not even phased by the shoddy attempt on her life.

"Sorry, but how are you supposed to even reach me with that pathetic dining instrument you try and pass off as a weapon?
You're a lifetime too soon from reaching me with such a sorry excuse for an attack."

As she watched Shiki land, Touko adjusted her glasses, and entered a more prepared combat stance. Despite her otherwise resolved stance, and seeming preparedness for combat, her eyes still held that strangely warm look, despite every other part of her body indicating the exact opposite. Nothing less than her her A-Game would be accepted.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The attack was simple, easily telegraphed, but there was no harm in such a thing. Shiki's eyes would allow her to see how Touko would react to her lukewarm swipe, and capitalise on any overconfidence in the counter. With the Sharingan trained on Touko's body, the eyes relayed the information directly to Shiki's brain. Seeing Touko's physical movement play out in a mental image before it had actually occurred, allowed Shiki to adjust her method of attack accordingly. Before her right arm is initially intercepted by Touko's left hand, Shiki raises her left arm to her stomach, relinquishing her right hand's grip on the knife and grasping it with a similar sturdiness in her other, just as Touko halts the momentum of her initial swiping arm.

Establishing a firm grasp on the weapon, she would thrust it towards Touko's right arm, as it moved to grab Shiki by the underside of her own right arm. Not wanting to inflict serious wounds on the woman, Shiki purposefully shifts her aim so that the knife would graze Touko's forearm, the blade only shaving off skin and inflicting minor pain, rather than have it simply skewer the arm entirely. The thrust would place Shiki's left arm squarely against Touko's bloodied one, and she would shove it aside with considerable strength. She would draw her left arm closer to her, and then point the blade directly at Touko's chest, performing another thrust that stops just short of her right breast. Shiki's crimson eyes stare intensely at the point where her blade rests for a moment, before she reasserts her gaze to meet Touko's.

"Is that better?"

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The attack was simple, easily telegraphed, but there was no harm in such a thing. Shiki's eyes would allow her to see how Touko would react to her lukewarm swipe, and capitalise on any overconfidence in the counter. With the Sharingan trained on Touko's body, the eyes relayed the information directly to Shiki's brain. Seeing Touko's physical movement play out in a mental image before it had actually occurred, allowed Shiki to adjust her method of attack accordingly. Before her right arm is initially intercepted by Touko's left hand, Shiki raises her left arm to her stomach, relinquishing her right hand's grip on the knife and grasping it with a similar sturdiness in her other, just as Touko halts the momentum of her initial swiping arm.
Establishing a firm grasp on the weapon, she would thrust it towards Touko's right arm, as it moved to grab Shiki by the underside of her own right arm. Not wanting to inflict serious wounds on the woman, Shiki purposefully shifts her aim so that the knife would graze Touko's forearm, the blade only shaving off skin and inflicting minor pain, rather than have it simply skewer the arm entirely. The thrust would place Shiki's left arm squarely against Touko's bloodied one, and she would shove it aside with considerable strength. She would draw her left arm closer to her, and then point the blade directly at Touko's chest, performing another thrust that stops just short of her right breast. Shiki's crimson eyes stare intensely at the point where her blade rests for a moment, before she reasserts her gaze to meet Touko's.
"Is that better?"
Very good. You now have a 2 tomoe sharingan. This allows you to better perceive opponents movements, see through very light terrain such as trees and rocks, as well as read opponents handseals. With the ability to perceive opponents movements, this also adds to your ability to copy their moves, so long as they use handseals and you can use the element(s).

Lets move on to genjutsu and genjutsu piercing. Depending on the level of the Sharingan, they can pierce through genjutsu at no cost. However you still need to logically determin why or how you're in the genjutsu. Most times you'll be able to detect obsure chakra flows such as terrain warping, or behaving unnaturally.
Tell me the difference and requirements between normal genjutsu, Sharingan genjutsu and Yin Genjutsu.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the Sharingan's ability to pierce Genjutsu is limited strictly to those which primarily affect one's sight. That is, Visual Genjutsu. Its ability to see through these types of Genjutsu is dependent on the stage of the Dōjutsu itself, and the strength of the Genjutsu in question. No matter how the illusion is induced, it can be passively pierced through if it's affecting the Sharingan user's sight or visual perception primarily. As I said before, the rank of the Genjutsu it can passively pierce through is based on the maturity of the eye. So, 1T/C-Rank Sharingan can pierce through D-Rank Visual Genjutsu. 2T/B-Rank Sharingan can pierce through C-Rank Visual Genjutsu, and 3T/A-Rank Sharingan can pierce through B-Rank Visual Genjutsu. MS allows one to pierce through A-Rank Visual Genjutsu, and EMS can pierce through S-Rank visual Genjutsu. This piercing ability can be applied to any Visual Gen, regardless of whether it is a normal Genjutsu, Sharingan Genjutsu or Yin/Elemental Genjutsu. For non-visual illusions, the user can instead use the Heaven and Earth Change, or break the illusion through any other method they so choose.

Where the Sharingan is unique from normal Genjutsu and Yin/Elemental Genjutsu is that it can cast its own unique Genjutsu using the eyes as the medium for casting. Most Sharingan Genjutsu require eye contact with the target to cast, with Phosphorescent Light being an example of a Sharingan Gen which only requires line of sight on a target. As the Sharingan progresses through each stage, its illusory capabilities improve, with MS and EMS allowing for Gen casting without seals through mere eye contact, and in the latter case, only requiring line of sight on a target.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Mostly correct. I'm just trying to confirm if the sharingan can pierce through Yin/Elemental genjutsu with LoK, otherwise, you're correct on everything else.

A reminder though, that to put a Byakugan into a sharingan genjutsu, one has to look directly into their pupils instead of just an eye.

I believe that description to be apt enough to give you a 3 tomoe sharingan.
Now we will move onto the sharingan genjutsu techniques.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

Okay, a simple technique, where you will use the power of your Sharingan, to revert a Genjutsu back on the opponent. One that they trapped you with. With one tomoe, C rank Gens can be reverted, with a two tomoe, B rank and below and with the three tomoe, its A rank and below. MS is S rank and below, while EMS is any rank. No Sound Genjutsu can be reversed if you don't have Sound (due to the inner workings of those Genjutsu). Talk a bit about it.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably the best part of this technique is that it can place the opponent in the Genjutsu they cast on you, in addition to letting you break free from it. Even at 3T, you're able to defend yourself from plenty of Genjutsu, and even more if you have access to the unique fields outside of the Base 5 through which a Gen could be cast on you. I'm assuming that the example in the last note would mean that, so long as you can use the same field as the Gen that's being cast (e.g. Sound), you're able to reverse it. If so, then it would be applicable to more than just Sound, say, Yin Release?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So after double checking, Yes, you would be able to pierce through the appropriate level genjutsu even sound or yin level should you have those skills and the right sharingan activated. However you cannot use the reversal technique on yin level genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

With this technique (two tomoe and more), you will look the opponent int their eyes, and cause them to fall asleep. However, the illusion makes them think they are still watching you. So best to use this whilst maybe talking to the opponent, or using some form of distraction, to make it difficult for them to realize.

( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires 2 Tomoe sharingan and up.

After that, a technique where you will cast a Genjutsu, and at the same time, launch some explosive kunai towards the opponent. Due to the effects of the illusion, the opponent will believe that six copies of you have been made (and once close enough, explode). This is best done under the cover of some sort, maybe within some steam, or during confusion.

Tell me a bit more about these illusions

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Transcend to Deep Slumber is a pretty subtle technique, as the illusion it produces isn't something like large flower buds embracing the opponent or a fireball dropping down from the sky. While it does require eye contact, it can be useful in opening up an opponent and making them vulnerable, allowing you to attack while making it harder for them to defend.

This technique is one of the Sharingan Genjutsu which don't require eye contact. If used in tandem with a jutsu or tool that would conceal the initial appearance of the illusory copies, like a smoke bomb, it could catch an opponent unawares. The only thing is, the most natural way for someone to react to seeing enemies close in on them is to launch a widescale attack that will wipe out whatever is coming near them, making the use of this technique more of a distraction tactic.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Very good.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

The standard general Uchiha illusion, this one can be used to your imagination. It can be useful for laying traps, placing the opponent under a genjutsu without them even knowing, allowing you to warp the fabric of reality so subtly that the will need a strong way to realise how or why its being changed.

Give me an example of how you might use this.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sheer amount of freedom afforded by this jutsu is pretty nice tbh. I'd personally use this to make subtle alterations to the terrain or the appearance of techniques, so as to bait certain counters or reactions out of an opponent. Simple and subtle is best when it comes to illusions imo.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Very Good. Just because something is simple doesnt mean it is useless. Sometimes the simplest techniques are the easiest to land.
( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

A Genjutsu where the opponent trapped, believes their body is made of paper, burning and reducing their mobility and general movement. Done through eye contact, and easy to use as well.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

You will trap the opponent in a Genjutsu where a large amount of crows bombard them, and basically leave them open to be attacked. Doesn't even require eye contact.
Can be substituted to most animals youd like, usually one you have a signed contract with. Note though that this is still the genjutsu and wont benefit from any bonuses your contract would actually provide.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess the technique doesn't immobilise outright, but rather makes the target more sluggish in their movements. Either way, this is easily countered by Nagashi, and combined with the nature of the illusion making it easy to detect, its not a spectacular illusion.

Not bad, but I'd imagine its still fairly simple to comprehend as being an illusion, and thus break out of it, given that the animals simply appear around the target.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

A technique where through eye contact, traps the opponent in a Genjutsu where they believe that a large amount of black feathers have pierced them. As well as trapped them, causing both pain and immobility. A pretty useful technique if coupled with some real deception, like an actual bird summon.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

After that, an illusion initiated with a point of the finger, and when the opponent glances at it, they are trapped into the Genjutsu. They would experience birds around them, which turn into kunai to hurt them. And then suddenly, form into their friends, which roast them (deliver the heat wew) aka, insult them. I believe Itachi used this against Naruto in one of their weird "fights" aka, talking about Sasuke.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While the immobilisation is nice, it's kind of the same case as Burning Paper Body, where detection and break isn't difficult to accomplish. As you said, its best combined with some deception to make the effect seem less like that of an illusion.

One of the flashier illusions, and probably harder to get any mileage out of it because of this quality. The first part of the Genjutsu itself makes it easy to surmise that it isn't real, and thus break it.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

A technique where the opponent will see large shadowy figure appear before them with the Sharingan, and grow over the opponent, encasing the in darkness. The opponent is then grabbed by said figure, and paralyzed for said turn as well. Pretty useful.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

A Genjutsu where the opponent believe themselves to be bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This binds them (immobilizes them in reality), allowing you to attack.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The paralysis isn't immediate, so it probably isn't the best illusion utility-wise. No need for eye contact is a redeeming quality though.

Kinda the same deal here, but paralysis is immediate, so this would be better to use in a pinch. Its easier to detect, so in that sense, the previous Genjutsu is better.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Range: Short
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

An illusion cast similar to Tsukiyomi, everything goes black and white, as swords start levitating around the user, and the opponents spins around (obviously disorienting them). The swords are manipulated by you, and allow to pierce the opponent's body, causing mental damage if struck. Also, due to spinning and stuff, the opponent is paralyzed.

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank

A technique which is used as a defensive measure. In order to escape an attack, you will create an illusionary copy of yourself (think Sasuke vs Itachi, this was used a few times). The illusionary copy can talk and stuff and usually disperses in something linked to you. Mine would become Fireflies or slugs for example. However, not fast, or large techniques can be dodged with this. Only something that can be dodged logically by moving out of the way. Any offensive action will break it. Elaborate a bit on it.