Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the mist of steam is created from the collision of both techniques, Madara utilizes his sharingan to see Nagato's chakra signature, access a full body view of him. As Nagato moves towards the side, Madara notices the snake hand seal being performed, or also known as the serpent seal. Thereafter, Madara notices a dense nature of chakra being build up inside of Nagato's system as it is then sent directly into the ground from the bottom of his feet. Instinctively knowing that most earth techniques require the snake hand seal and that "dense" chakra is being sent underground, Madara can roughly estimate the chakra nature of the technique. As the ground begins to shift beneath him from the earth rising, Madara simply blends into the earthen slab to the left of him. Madara then proceeds to release his left arm from the rock formation, delivering a punch aimed at Nagato's face as he thrusts his rasengan into nothingness. Madara then blends out of the rock formation and stands beside Nagato as he is knocked to the side from the punch. Madara makes sure to stay very cautious to any counter-strikes whilst in the process of delivering the punch.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

As your fist comes out, I duck out of the way and await as you come out of the rock formation and I perform a low jab with my left hand towards your gut as you come out

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As your fist comes out, I duck out of the way and await as you come out of the rock formation and I perform a low jab with my left hand towards your gut as you come out
As Madara notices Nagato extending his left hand outwards with a closed first, he swiftly rises his right knee while simultaneously bringing down his right elbow, having Nagato's left arm in between, breaking the bone in half upon impact.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.