Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yes, Sharingan training. Muahahha

Tell me about our clans Bloodline limit. I want you to go into detail about the sharingan's abilities from 1 Tomoe to the 3rd Tomoe, and the relation between the sharingan and genjutsu techniques.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yes, Sharingan training. Muahahha

Tell me about our clans Bloodline limit. I want you to go into detail about the sharingan's abilities from 1 Tomoe to the 3rd Tomoe, and the relation between the sharingan and genjutsu techniques.
Ironically enough, yes. Well, the sharingan is a special eye technique that revolves around the Uchiha clana hidden bloodline limit only available within those individuals unless transplanted. Unlike your common techniques, the sharingan is "awakened" through special cases and it actually changes the appearance of the user's eyes to bloody red with added tomoes depending on the rank. This special eye technique is also known as a copy wheel Dōjutsu. The reason as to why its called the copy wheel is because the enhanced perception and deduction skills attributes allows the user to copy previously seen actions or techniques. The sharingan also allows the user to see the raw form of chakra which would be naked to the human eyes. Another key strength of the sharingan is the ability to cast powerful illusions via their Dōjutsu. The difference between each tomoe is the ability to follow faster speeds, pierce through stronger illusions and overall and advanced version of their previous levels. After having mastered all three tomoes, a select few are able to awaken yet a higher level within the sharingan ranks, which is the Mangekyo Sharingan. Just like its predecessor, the MS allows the user to precieve faster speeds, and even cast strong illusions which are very hard to release from. The unique ability of the MS is a whole set of techniques that range from defense to assault like susanoo and amaterasu, and of course, the infamous tsukuyomi.

First Tomoe - This is the sharingan's first awakened state. Once the user awakens their sharingan, their eyes will turn blood read as an extra tomoe is seen within his pupil. Awakening this state allows the user to notice motions easier than with his naked eyes as well as see chakra itself. Aside from perceiving motions, the user is able to keep up with speeds of individuals or techniques that otherwise would be seen as a blur with his naked eyes. Some speeds might not even appear as a blur but simply non-existent to the naked eyes. The first tomoe also allows the user to pierce through visual genjutsu of up to D rank. I believe this means that any genjutsu that affects the user's site like changing the terrain, the user would be able to actually notice it and proceed with the common way of dispelling genjutsu. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Second Tomoe - Just like the first stage, the second stage allows the user to perceive motions and go a step beyond that. Needless to say, the user's pupil gains a second tomoe after awakening it. Unlike its previous state, the user is able to detect and anticipate possible motions that may be performed, mostly in close combat. Unlike the previous stage where the user is able to see chakra, in this stage the user is even able to keep up with hand seals and possibly anticipate the actual jutsu being released as long as he can see the chakra being channeled and the hand signs are read. The user gains the ability to keep up with even faster targets than before and pierce aka notice visual genjutsus of up to C rank.

Third Tomoe - Once again, the user is able to perceive motions even beyond what he could with 2T. He is able to keep up with outstandingly fast targets. The speed in which they track is so far ahead that a regular target might even look like he is moving in slow motion. By expanding on the ninjutsu predictions, the user is able to copy the hand seals used by the opponent, allowing him to perform the same exact technique within reason by mimicking all movement and actions. The user is also able to flawlessly copy taijutsu movements done by the opponent. And finally, the ability to pierce up to B ranked visual genjutsus.

OOC: As you already know, I very dry on the sharingan department so forgive me if I left anything out.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ironically enough, yes. Well, the sharingan is a special eye technique that revolves around the Uchiha clana hidden bloodline limit only available within those individuals unless transplanted. Unlike your common techniques, the sharingan is "awakened" through special cases and it actually changes the appearance of the user's eyes to bloody red with added tomoes depending on the rank. This special eye technique is also known as a copy wheel Dōjutsu. The reason as to why its called the copy wheel is because the enhanced perception and deduction skills attributes allows the user to copy previously seen actions or techniques. The sharingan also allows the user to see the raw form of chakra which would be naked to the human eyes. Another key strength of the sharingan is the ability to cast powerful illusions via their Dōjutsu. The difference between each tomoe is the ability to follow faster speeds, pierce through stronger illusions and overall and advanced version of their previous levels. After having mastered all three tomoes, a select few are able to awaken yet a higher level within the sharingan ranks, which is the Mangekyo Sharingan. Just like its predecessor, the MS allows the user to precieve faster speeds, and even cast strong illusions which are very hard to release from. The unique ability of the MS is a whole set of techniques that range from defense to assault like susanoo and amaterasu, and of course, the infamous tsukuyomi.

First Tomoe - This is the sharingan's first awakened state. Once the user awakens their sharingan, their eyes will turn blood read as an extra tomoe is seen within his pupil. Awakening this state allows the user to notice motions easier than with his naked eyes as well as see chakra itself. Aside from perceiving motions, the user is able to keep up with speeds of individuals or techniques that otherwise would be seen as a blur with his naked eyes. Some speeds might not even appear as a blur but simply non-existent to the naked eyes. The first tomoe also allows the user to pierce through visual genjutsu of up to D rank. I believe this means that any genjutsu that affects the user's site like changing the terrain, the user would be able to actually notice it and proceed with the common way of dispelling genjutsu. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Second Tomoe - Just like the first stage, the second stage allows the user to perceive motions and go a step beyond that. Needless to say, the user's pupil gains a second tomoe after awakening it. Unlike its previous state, the user is able to detect and anticipate possible motions that may be performed, mostly in close combat. Unlike the previous stage where the user is able to see chakra, in this stage the user is even able to keep up with hand seals and possibly anticipate the actual jutsu being released as long as he can see the chakra being channeled and the hand signs are read. The user gains the ability to keep up with even faster targets than before and pierce aka notice visual genjutsus of up to C rank.

Third Tomoe - Once again, the user is able to perceive motions even beyond what he could with 2T. He is able to keep up with outstandingly fast targets. The speed in which they track is so far ahead that a regular target might even look like he is moving in slow motion. By expanding on the ninjutsu predictions, the user is able to copy the hand seals used by the opponent, allowing him to perform the same exact technique within reason by mimicking all movement and actions. The user is also able to flawlessly copy taijutsu movements done by the opponent. And finally, the ability to pierce up to B ranked visual genjutsus.

OOC: As you already know, I very dry on the sharingan department so forgive me if I left anything out.
Well, thats a great explanation of the sharingan Mathias, so lets go further into a few details. The sharingan's first tomoe I believe never really showed the ability to see the chakra flow of an opponent but in our RP it's different and it shows. Due to Sasukes fight with Haku he was able to perceive the motions. Just so you are able to know the history behind it. It was first shown with Obito awakening straight to the second tomoe in Kakashi Gaiden, but for now you can still believe 1 tomoe gives you access to perceiving irregular chakra flow.

Now when it comes to viewing chakra, youre able to see chakra past matter, but the sharingans abilities dont allow you to enhance your field of vision like the byakugan like increasing range of sight. Its able to differentiate between chakra natures like fire, lightning, earth, water and wind due to the vibrations of lightning chakra, the density of earth chakra, the flow of water chakra, and the thin blade characteristics of wind, and the fire is hot.

The Sharingan only allows you to recognize that your under a genjutsu by seeing your own chakra irregularity. Meaning even though you have the sharingan active you can still be affected by an illusion. However it doesn't break through ALL genjutsu techniques passively. Only visual ones, visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..etc that's what the Sharingan is able to break through "only the visual genjutsu" others can't be broken through by the Sharingan even if they were C-B-ranks according to the tomoes you have, however most genjutsus are actually visual genjutsu but you have to be aware of what type of genjutsu is used onto you.

._____.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, thats a great explanation of the sharingan Mathias, so lets go further into a few details. The sharingan's first tomoe I believe never really showed the ability to see the chakra flow of an opponent but in our RP it's different and it shows. Due to Sasukes fight with Haku he was able to perceive the motions. Just so you are able to know the history behind it. It was first shown with Obito awakening straight to the second tomoe in Kakashi Gaiden, but for now you can still believe 1 tomoe gives you access to perceiving irregular chakra flow.

Now when it comes to viewing chakra, youre able to see chakra past matter, but the sharingans abilities dont allow you to enhance your field of vision like the byakugan like increasing range of sight. Its able to differentiate between chakra natures like fire, lightning, earth, water and wind due to the vibrations of lightning chakra, the density of earth chakra, the flow of water chakra, and the thin blade characteristics of wind, and the fire is hot.

The Sharingan only allows you to recognize that your under a genjutsu by seeing your own chakra irregularity. Meaning even though you have the sharingan active you can still be affected by an illusion. However it doesn't break through ALL genjutsu techniques passively. Only visual ones, visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..etc that's what the Sharingan is able to break through "only the visual genjutsu" others can't be broken through by the Sharingan even if they were C-B-ranks according to the tomoes you have, however most genjutsus are actually visual genjutsu but you have to be aware of what type of genjutsu is used onto you.

._____.
And I still have to post a valid way of releasing right? I simply can't say.."Because of the sharingan I am able to pierce the illusion and end the genjutsu"?

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I still have to post a valid way of releasing right? I simply can't say.."Because of the sharingan I am able to pierce the illusion and end the genjutsu"?

Well as we continue with more sharingan training, you will be able to train your eyes to pierce through the illusion after you have recognized it to be a genjutsu.. And youre right, you cannot just say that just because you have the sharingan it nullifies auto. You can still be affected, but you can easily pierce through the visual illusion after you have recognized it as one. (Given the Tome requirements)

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well as we continue with more sharingan training, you will be able to train your eyes to pierce through the illusion after you have recognized it to be a genjutsu.. And youre right, you cannot just say that just because you have the sharingan it nullifies auto. You can still be affected, but you can easily pierce through the visual illusion after you have recognized it as one. (Given the Tome requirements)
Ah alright, thanks. As for the rest of the questions, I already got the answers to via msn ^_^

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good well you need to understand that your arse kicking shall begin.. You will be put under alot of stress which is needed to activate your eyes young Uchiha..

*Creates 3 clones*

Shall we begin? :zonder:

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was born ready. Literally...

*All three clones punch you in the stomach making you bend over and start kicking you and stomping you out asking where the money*

One clone picks you back up off the ground, and then the second clone runs and kicks you straight into the air launching you above, while the third clone jumps off the second clones back and hit you with a rasengan charged with wind chakra back into the ground creating a small crater..

O_O How do you feel?

Elemental Rasengan
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
Note:Must know rasengan

[video=youtube;ZomwVcGt0LE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE[/video]

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*All three clones punch you in the stomach making you bend over and start kicking you and stomping you out asking where the money*

One clone picks you back up off the ground, and then the second clone runs and kicks you straight into the air launching you above, while the third clone jumps off the second clones back and hit you with a rasengan charged with wind chakra back into the ground creating a small crater..

O_O How do you feel?

Elemental Rasengan
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
Note:Must know rasengan

[video=youtube;ZomwVcGt0LE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE[/video]
That tickled.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That tickled.
*I stand over your body as you claim it tickles and drives a dark orb into your chest*

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

Let me see your eyes @_@

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I stand over your body as you claim it tickles and drives a dark orb into your chest*

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

Let me see your eyes @_@
Madara's armor is ripped to shreds similar to when he encountered onoki's dust beam as the orb makes physical contact. Madara gets on one knee as he struggles to stay conscious. Tapping into his dark ambition and his need to survive, he looks Nagato straight in the eyes as he fuels his eyes with said ambition, causing his pupil to turn bloody read with an extra tomoe within.

I...I...f-f-feeelllll...

You must be registered for see images

This amazing power.. flowing through me...

Last edited:

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

*sees 1 tomoe form in your eyes before you collapse*