BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
I have a concern about the use of sharingan in RP battles. From the looks of it, those who have a bio with sharingan obtain a large advantage in RP battles.

Based on that, perhaps limits could be set. We all know from the manga and anime that it's activation will drain the user's chakra, even more so if the user is a non-Uchiha like Kakashi. Therefore, the limits could take the form of any of the following:
1. The sharingan can only be activated for X number of turns only;
2. The sharingan will drain X number of chakra points per turn (the more tomoes, the more chakra);
3. Any other suggestion.

Grateful for your opinions.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a concern about the use of sharingan in RP battles. From the looks of it, those who have a bio with sharingan obtain a large advantage in RP battles.

Based on that, perhaps limits could be set. We all know from the manga and anime that it's activation will drain the user's chakra, even more so if the user is a non-Uchiha like Kakashi. Therefore, the limits could take the form of any of the following:
1. The sharingan can only be activated for X number of turns only;
2. The sharingan will drain X number of chakra points per turn (the more tomoes, the more chakra);
3. Any other suggestion.

Grateful for your opinions.
O_O Look just because Yard kicked your ass doesn't mean you need to put a limit on non Uchiha like Wtf that effects me not Yard.... I worked just as hard to get my sharingan and you can have one if you want go have Mugen stomp on your Uchiha/Kakashi bio's nuts I had to die for my sharingan and I don't think it's fair to put limits on me but not Yard who went through the same experience...

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok that should only count for kakshi it puts no strian on an uchiha clan member and its fair sharingan doesnt help much at all just get one for your self plus not many people have it and dont fight anyone with an uchiha bio ok

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O Look just because Yard kicked your ass doesn't mean you need to put a limit on non Uchiha like Wtf that effects me not Yard.... I worked just as hard to get my sharingan and you can have one if you want go have Mugen stomp on your Uchiha/Kakashi bio's nuts I had to die for my sharingan and I don't think it's fair to put limits on me but not Yard who went through the same experience...
agreed we all went threaq a lot of work to get our sharingans just get one for your self blue phoenix and it only puts stain on kakshi on uchiha clan members it does nothing they can use it all day and it wont do much to there chakra NO ONE POST HERE WE NEED TO KILL THIS THREAD SO CALIBURN DOESNT SEE IT!

Last edited:

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah dude no offense but all the people who have uchiha bios shouldnt suffer just cuz you keep losing to yard
THANK YOU!

yard is strong because he is not because of the sharingan i have sharinagn yet i lose almost every battle i enter with it so please stp

NO ONE POST HERE WE NEED TO KILL THIS THREAD

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Lol WTF are you all talking about?? I have had only one spar with Yard and so far it's a draw... why are you all assuming so much nonsense? Be constructive U_U

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol WTF are you all talking about?? I have had only one spar with Yard and so far it's a draw... why are you all assuming so much nonsense? Be constructive U_U
it doesnt matter we all worked hard for our sharingan dont change the rules and it puts no stress on an uchiha maybe kakashi but only him i have lost every battle i enter with sharingan so no i dont have an edge nither does any one else sharingan doesnt make you un beatable

NO ONE POST HERE WE NEED TO KILL THIS THREAD I MEAN IT

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
this is the question and suggestion section, addressed to mods... who the hell are you to decide?

so you all want to be as realistic as possible from the manga, but you want all the advantages without the disadvantages? lame...

why would you choose an uchiha bio? obviously because of the advantages it confers in battles, it's one of the most powerful techs in the mangas...

and finally, this thread isn't against Yard or sharingan users and surely not because i've got my ass kicked by them (because i have not)... it's a suggestion to keep the rp realistic per the manga... like your previous suggestion to train 40 battles to get tomoes and such...

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh im not too opposed to this idea. Sharingan does get spammed to the MAX!!!

but as for setting limits those limits need to be firmly researched and not to abusive to those who do posses the sharingan.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is the question and suggestion section, addressed to mods... who the hell are you to decide?

so you all want to be as realistic as possible from the manga, but you want all the advantages without the disadvantages? lame...

why would you choose an uchiha bio? obviously because of the advantages it confers in battles, it's one of the most powerful techs in the mangas...

and finally, this thread isn't against Yard or sharingan users and surely not because i've got my ass kicked by them (because i have not)... it's a suggestion to keep the rp realistic per the manga... like your previous suggestion to train 40 battles to get tomoes and such...
the only manga like part is if kakshi gets worn out from the sharingan only he has the limit in the manga so how about for kashi bios to have a limit on sharingan uchiha members never get worn out from sharingan unless they use the ms for example itachi had his sharingan active ALWAYS he only deactivates it twice after he uses ms to escape j man and when he was fighting sasuke with susano'o kakashi fell down and couldnt move after useing his sharingan against zabuza

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
finally being constructive?

i read on Narutopedia that it does consume chakra, only it is quite insignificant for an uchiha and even less for someone like Itachi who mastered it and could keep it on for most of the time... which is why I suggested a low 10CP per turn...

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theres really no need. Their are already restrictions on being an Uchiha (1500 posts) and thats plenty. There are numerous ways of countering the sharingan with some pretty low level cannon jutsu like hidden mist or shadow clones.

And if you look at the manga, experienced Uchiha have the sharingan active throughout the battle while having little to no negative effects.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theres really no need. Their are already restrictions on being an Uchiha (1500 posts) and thats plenty. There are numerous ways of countering the sharingan with some pretty low level cannon jutsu like hidden mist or shadow clones.

And if you look at the manga, experienced Uchiha have the sharingan active throughout the battle while having little to no negative effects.
good point and only hyuuga dojutsu can see threw the mist jutsu

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
@ 6th Hokage: well for non-uchiha, let's say twice as much, i.e. 20CP per turn which looks still insignificant...

@ Lord Danzo: not trying to view it as a negative effect, after all this is a tech and all techs consume chakra...