Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shaohai

Shaohai once hosted many barracks and training grounds belonging to the Hanguri Army. Some of the grounds there still bear marks of the awesome collaboration techniques used by them. True to its historic nature, with the newfound occupation of Solanaceae after the Calamity, the once haggard and ruined outposts residing in this region have been adequately converted and mobilized into a control outpost for various border security measures. Running through the region is the continuation, as well as the concluding Eastern endpoint of the Great Wall of Solanaceae, connecting from its neighboring region of Qindong and furthering out to the coastal edge of Shaohai.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alucard, Zora and Nahla finally approached the shore of the Shaohai state. Not much was known about the neighbour as neither Zora or Nahla had ever been there. Alucard on the other hand had but that was lifetimes ago, literally. Well ashore they were met with heavy rain and thunderous weather.

Oh god this is dull, we need to start somewhere. I think there's supposed to be a fishing village nearby why don't you go ask them? I'll stay here and sleep.

Zora and Alucard both shrugged and jumped off the gigantic vampire squid riding on her tentacles like joyful slides. They both wandered off towards the nearest settlement following the road that lead more towards land but followed the shore.
You know i bet that i can take on these guys without using my ninjutsu whatsoever.
Pft, that'll just make things go slower but you do whatever you want, Alucard.

The duo suddenly faced a sign that said the following;
Bandits of the Shaohai have taken over this road and village. Cross it without being one of us and you'll die.
Both of them shrugged and continued only to see what the bandits had been doing towards the settlement the road lead towards. There where some sparks of fire left, drowning in the rain. There where bodies scattered across the houses and a few bandits where left to clean up the mess and pillage whatever was left. Zora would rush towards them without fear and inject them with her consciousness. Alucard would guard her original body while she would interrogate the leftover bandits. They needed information and so it began, Zora's ruthless ways of interrogation.

Tell me where your leader is or i'll chop your heads off. I can access your minds anyway but i'll spare you if you tell me yourself
NEVER! We'll never betray our boss you ****!
Suit yourself

Zora released her jutsu, she had all the information she needed now from the bandits.
Alucard, shall we proceed?
She didn't need to ask him really. He was already running around the scumbags and with a couple of swift taijutsu moves he had removed each one of their heads with individual blows.
Impressed?
Not really, anyone can do that..

Alucard looked disappointed towards Zora, who had already started to head out towards the bandits main camp. Moments later they had finally arrived. It was deep in the forest and the main establishment was quite big and heavily guarded with two large towers each filled with over 15 bandits. Zora and Alucard remained hidden but not for long, their blood started to boil as they were way too excited to remain stationary. Zora looked at Alucard;
You take right, i'll take le.. oh he's already gone..
..Alucard had rushed towards the right tower and started to use his strength to tear the whole thing down. Unfortunately for him, the bandits at the left tower saw what he was doing and rushed towards him. This resulted in several stabs towards his chest and head but unfortunately for them, he was immortal and loved pain more than anything. With shiver bones and literally WTF faces, the attacking bandits where puzzled over their attacks having quite literally no effect on Alucard whatsoever. This resulted in panic and they abandoned their posts fleeing into the woods while the bandits in the right tower had nowhere to escape as they were stuck in the tower with the crimson fckr down at the bottom. He would launch a very powerful knee kick that would crack one of the supporting pillars of the tower and thus sinking it. The people that clinged on the tower all fell to their doom, smashed to bits by the impact between them and the ground. After the devastation, Alucard return back towards the center of the establishment now facing the main building. He was bleeding but didn't care. Zora then joined up with him.
You're really going through with this?
What choice do i have? I was born to do this.
Gotta love that spirit. Let's do this, don't let your guard down. I had a vision over how this guy looks and he's quite beefy. Their boss i mean.
How do you.. Oh right haha, you're such a good companion on these trips.
Why thank you, i missed this kind of action too you know.

The duo started walking towards the main building, decorated with a huge skull that most likely came from either a large summoning or something else rather absurd thing. It was a rather huge building with atleast three floors, looking like a gigantic bandit tent with a large wooden superstructure in the middle of it, supporting it's leader and treasures. Probably a lot of foot-soldiers too of course. As they entered they were met with atleast 100 bandit runts. In the middle, two floors up was the leader, Zora was sure about it as she had seen him in the minds of the bandits she inhabited briefly before.
It's him. What do you want to do, Alucard? Take care of the runts or him? If you want to keep with your bet i am pretty sure you should take him on. Killing 100 people with only taijutsu seems like a bit of a stretch now doesn't it..
It does.. I'll take on the big guy. I'll stick to non-ninjutsu though, it's a challenge towards myself too. Maybe one day we'll all have to live without it.

With his typical terrorising grin and yellow-beaming glasses, Alucard took commando over the fight over the leader of the bandit-gang. As he was walking slowly towards him with a big grin. Zora would tear the whole infested area into the aftermath of a gigantic typhoon as she slowly(intentionally) weaved a couple of handseals as the gang creeped towards her in what seemed going in slow-motion. The black winds surrounded her and expanded drastically, and with a lot of humour involved also pushing away Alucard towards the leader. With two blades equipped, Alucard would perform a cross-chop. The leader just laughed at him, striking Alucard in the face with incredible strength and speed. He flew across the building and out of the tent.

ALUCARD!! You bastards, first you tear down my new home and now you won't die.

The bandit runts just flew away like small rocks as Zora was enraged fully. She would smash the entire place into a pile of rubble in a pair of seconds. Out of the debris and dust the leader exposed himself, unharmed with a big grin.

You know what, you're actually not that bad but it's time to meet your end. Also thank you for killing my guys, spared me the time doing it, they were so weak..
What's your name?

Zora backed off slightly, she felt overwhelmed with her opponent who exposed his killing intent towards her and Alucard.
Don't fall for it.. ugh..
Alucard?
My name is... Ghaul.. And you two are going to die right here, right now.

Alucard and Zora looked at each-other, this was a foe that where atleast as strong as one of them. If not even stronger.
Still sticking to taijutsu?
Yeah, i am. Problem?
Not at all.
You runt, as if i can be beaten with taijutsu, laughable.

Ghaul then slammed his hands on the ground and launched Zora and Alucard straight upwards, almost 100 meters if not exactly 100 meters.
We've never seen this jutsu before!!!
Alucard shouted downwards, only to be met with at large spear of lightning heading straight for both of them. Quickly summoned a wave of black winds around their perimeter. But then Alucard shouted:
STOP.. let's do it together.
Wait what? I am not that great with hand-to-hand combat, you know that.
Use your sword then..
Okey..

Alucard and Zora rushed towards the end of the mountain Ghaul had summoned. Avoiding the lightning with a bare minimum, they both launched themselves into the air with their knuckles and or swords ready. They both looked at each-other for a brief second and they both smiled.

You guys are probably the most stupid people i've ever come across.

As they fell from 100 meters, Ghaul would launch two fireballs towards them. Sticking to what they had promised, Alucard and Zora readied themselves for a ninjutsu-free battle. Zora would perform a mid-air flip and dodge the fireball while landing on Ghaul, skewer him with her blade and using her blade that was attached to Ghauls abdomen to toss him on his back and fall to the ground mortally wounded. Alucard on the other hand performed a flip to avoid the fireball as well and launched a powerfull dropkick on Ghauls torso after Zora had finished her attack. The kick would separate Ghaul from most of his intestines. However, Ghaul seemed to be still unharmed as he rose from the ground slightly holding his intestines together.
You don't know who you are dealing with do you? I am Ghaul, bandit master of the Shaohai district and
You know that was a pretty good kick wasn't it?
Yeah pretty clever Alucard, let's focus now
HEY I WAS TALKING YOU F*CKING PEASANTS. Now.. Where was i, right you two are going to die now. Unlike me, one of the immortals who walk in the way of Jas..
hin i know.. I am also a prayer, i guess when you said you would kill all your subordinates they would be sacrifices right?

Ghaul merely looked towards Alucard with a surprised face. He backed off a little and just occurred the stab-wounds Alucard had received previously.

I guess Silence took you, i will sacrifice you for Jashin, a fellow prayer. He will be most satisfied.

Ghaul smirked and spoke while he readied himself for battle, letting lose of his intestines which he had put back in his belly.
You can try, but you can only fail. Alucard.

Zora and Alucard entered a stance, keeping two meters away from eachother. Zora raised her sword, Alucard raised his fists and Ghaul raised his liver a bit in his stomach...

You know what Alucard, i'll be your back-up but i think we both feel like you should do this yourself, shouldn't you?
It's like my consciousness is speaking to me, are you sure you didn't use the technique on me too?
Zora rolled her eyes a bit and lied down with her arms behind her head.
Go get him tiger.

I don't think any of you get it, you're going to die why are you taking it a bit more seri..
BANG
Alucard stroke him Ghauld with a powerful uppercut, resulting in Ghaul biting off his own tounge.
Good, now he can shut up

Alucard put up a big blank grin and got in a zen-moment while Ghaul tripping. Steading his progress towards victory, Alucard was keeping his cool, knowing it would take something extraordinary to bring him down.

Ghaul's patience was hanging on a sling thread. He wasn't the guy with an appearance that would give you the impression that he was able to keep his cool. He rushed towards Alucard with blazing speeds, Alucard would respond by raising his knee and driving his elbows forward. He would catch Ghauls right arm with his elbows and his knee. He would shatter the bones inside the arm but as it would be expected from a Jashinist, broken bones doesn't slow them down one bit. Alucard knew how to beat him though, there was one exploit he could use against his fellow prayer. Jashinists could die from malnutrition, but that would require total loss of all limbs. At any case, that would be his plan. Ghaul proceeded by follow up with a kick from his right leg empowered by chakra. Alucard would bend his entire upper body backwards, putting all his weight on his feet and relying on balance. He would release his grip with Ghauls locked arm and support his fall with his hands. He would then push him upwards with his left hand while guarding himself with his right as Ghaul would raise a fist towards Alucards face which he blocked. Both of them where now up on their feet, it was getting quite sweaty now. It was a fight based on technique, durability and concentration. Alucard hadn't had one of these fights in over a lifetime. Even though his tounge was cut clean off, Alucard could still sort of hear his opponents intentions, his body screamed for the death of Alucard. They were both up, it was all almost reset, but Alucard knew where he had not hurt his opponent, but atleast hindered his opponents movements and that was his left arm which was now broken. Zora was snoring in the background, Alucard smiled, Ghaul roared and rushed toward Alucard again with his right arm raised. He followed up with a strong punch with a swift turn around followed up with another kick. Alucard barely blocked the arm with his left, he would block the kick with his right arm, now having them crossed. He would then break the formation with two fists towards Ghauls face dealing a double blow towards his head. The fight was over, Ghaul was unconscious. Alucard laid down, exhausted. He then called Zora.
Can you.. pl.. please cut off his head..?
Zora then woke up. With a mildly annoyed
Ugh, will that even be enough?
No, but it would be funny.
Cough
Alucard was badly injured and was bleeding heavily. Zora realised this and was concerned that his life was in danger. With a couple of swift slashes, she decapitated Ghaul, removed his legs and arms and then dug his body underground. Burying his head which suddenly gave out cries and tries of insults.

Can we go home now Alucard, you're not that far away from death yourself.
Yes please, let's go home. We're done here.

The duo headed towards the road they had come from, it had been their most challenging battle by far since their establishment of their clan. They would have to hurry since Alucard was very badly wounded but it wasn't like he would admit it. When they arrived at the shore once again, Nahla had disappeared somewhere. Zora used her doton style to create a small skiff which would carry her and Alucard back towards the moon island. She would use her wind style to use as a turbo that would carry the skiff fast across the vast sea.

..On their way back to their new home, Alucard started bleeding heavily and produce seizures. A wound that he had covered up this entire time was revealed to Zora who started panicking. She put pressure on the wound and used her wind chakra to propeller the boat even faster. Since she didn't know any medical ninjutsu(well yet.. >_>) she had to take him to their landmark as fast as she could but then she realized how stupid she was. The only thing jashinists could practically die from was lack of nutrition, this whole time Alucard had been going on with an empty stomach and the wounds didn't really help either. As they where out in the wild ocean at this point there wasn't really that much that she could give him but some rations of bread she had had on herself this whole time. She would give it to Alucard who gobbled it up all at once but..
Blood, i need some of your blood Zora..
No but seriously, are we even the same blood-type what the hell Alucard?
I'll take my chances, i am almost dead Zora.

She would lend him her arm and let Alucard bite through her warm skin. She didn't fret or even move as his teeth bit into her. She only felt relief as bout a second thereafter, Alucard doused off with a steady breathing. Zora covered up her arm with a small tear in her eye and continued onwards. They had overcome.

Techniques involved:

(Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu) - Mind Clone Switch Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to possess more than one target simultaneously and, once completed, to freely manipulate the bodies of each individual independent of one another, as if they were the user's own body. Unlike the Mind Body Switch Technique. This technique can travel in a curved line but otherwise, seemingly suffers from the same consequences as the user is still required to transfer their consciousness into the targets. As this technique splits the user's consciousness between multiple bodies, the power of their hold is divided between each body. This technique allows the user to split their consciousness three ways and can work on clones, summons, and other sentient/quasi-sentient entities. Each division of the user's consciousness causes the strength of their hold to drop by one-rank. The rules and restrictions of the parent technique translate to this technique.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

(Taiton: Ai Obu za taigā) Typhoon Style: Eye of the Tiger
Range: Short-Mid range
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user performs the tiger handseal and summons 5 typhoons. One to the right, one to the left, one behind and one infront. The last typhoon will be summoned under the target(no delay), carrying them upwards. Unlike the Pirouette jutsu, the typhoon that lifts up the user will not have a floor on its top rotating counter-wise to the typhoon itself. This means the user will spin around in high speeds, creating nausea and lack of coordination. While this happens, the other four typhoons will come closer to the target, ultimately to hit it in all four directions at the same time. The target is then left lifeless as they fall back to the ground, heavily damaged by the fall, the typhoons and the nausea.

Note: Can only be used by Typhoon users who has the potiential of creating atleast C-ranked Taiton jutsus.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

( Ken Rendan no Jutsu ) - Sword Barrage Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing damage to their enemy.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
Type: Attack
Range: short - mid
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

( Taiton: Kyōfū Reppa ) - Typhoon Release: Consecutive Bursting Strong Winds
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage: 80
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

( Taiton: Kyōfū Reppa ) - Typhoon Release: Consecutive Bursting Strong Winds
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Kenjutsu: Hayai Nokogiri) - Sword Arts: Graceful Saw
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will first channel their chakra into their sword, increasing the cutting potency of the blade, causing it to glow blue. The user will then leap towards the opponent extending the blade while spinning, causing their body to take a saw-type shape. This technique is said to even cut through solid earth of equal rank and below and cut through the flesh with ease. When spinning, the user is able to travel up to 10 meters away.
Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Courtesy of Teno

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

*Freeform Taijutsu*

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

*Freeform*

Ken Rendan no Jutsu ) - Sword Barrage Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing damage to their enemy.

LLM

Last edited:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Leaving behind his homeland, Ryuu instead head north. Here, he found what looked like army training grounds. He remembered it from when he was a child, but he would rather not dwell on that right now. Instead, he pushed on.

Leaving landmark

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here.

This post marks the beginning of my mission using these story board elements:
-Rescue children that were captured by bandits while Trick or Treating (4)
-Win a fight without your ninjutsu (5)

Summary: Aegon continues his investigation in Shaohai, pursuing a syndicate of bandits he suspects responsible for torturing Orys. While pursuing his investigation he encounters a group of bandits that had captured children while Trick or Treating during Conqueror's End. After saving them, they offer a small bit of information that could prove valuable in his pursuit of justice.

Shaohai had changed over the past decade, that was for certain, the young Dragonlord thought to himself as Balerion landed him on the coastline. In the distance he knew Blackwater rest peacefully thanks to his work of clearing out the bandits that had infested the nearby countryside. But Shaohai was different; the very land had decayed after years of neglect. The Hangurian military that had entrenched themselves here had all but left over devolved into banditry. It was, in many ways, the perfect place to continue his investigation. A lawless and lifeless wasteland populated by little else than criminals and exiles. Perhaps the bandits that had organized near Blackwater had originated from here. It served nothing less than a reminder for why Aegon needed to bring justice to the land, under Targaryen rule.

Making haste he soon came upon the mostly-abandoned barracks of the Hangurian military. The history he had learned as a child on Dragonstone revealed that the Hangurian military was no less than the premier fighting machine of the world; it established dominance throughout the Land of Fire and beyond. At its height it even had influence in the long lost Eastern Continent, a place that had now surely been gripped by lawlessness.

"Sit down, damnit!" It was a rugged and authoritarian shout that had broken the peaceful vale of Shaohai. Immediately following it was a crash, with metal clanging down toward the floor. "Come on you useless moron! Help me restrain them!" No doubt out of place, Aegon crouched down slightly and furrowed his brow. Unsure of what was to come, he kept his hand on the hilt of Blackfyre and inched his way toward the barracks where the commotion was coming from. As he approached the sounds became more distinct; he could hear a struggle and grunting, as if people were fighting against restraints.

Remaining crouched under the shattered barrack windows, he peered over the windowsill making sure to remain absolutely silent. Yet, despite his best efforts, he couldn't help but gasp in astonishment after peering inside. There, three men wearing old and tattered military fatigues were binding a group of four children. The men, middle aged, were clearly former Hangurian soldiers in the military. Perhaps even former Black Ones? They had, like many others, devolved into banditry. "Alright, we should get a pretty gold coin for these kids." The leader laughed, placing his hands on one of the boy's shoulders. "You poor idiots. Conqueror's End is always so profitable for us! Kids like you just wander into danger as if Hanguri didn't fall!" Indeed, the four children were dressed up in costumes. They were dressed as members of Alexandros's retinue, one even dressed as Cassander, the legendary Uchiha himself. Perhaps it served to fuel the bandits' anger toward them. Nostalgia of their past glorious lives as soldiers in a decaying Hanguri, reminded of the decimation wrought by Alexandros centuries ago.

He snapped, clenching his fist until his knuckles went white. This is what he was referring to. It was THIS that his sister Visenya needed to see. Children, taken from their parents and used as nothing more than bartering chips, being bound on a month-long holiday to celebrate fallen war heroes and legends. It was abhorrent and unacceptable. Dropping the stealth movements, Aegon's persona shifted. His eyes burned with crimson fury. Ominously, Balerion's titanic shadow hovered above. It coated the terrain in the specter of death, the massive but beautiful beast guarding Aegon. By now, the commotion inside had turned into celebration. The bandits were cheering their leader, praising him for a job well done and a certainly high boon the young children from a nearby fishing village would net them.

He stood, abandoning the element of surprise and opting to merely punish the lawless with his fullest wrath. But it was not seething anger, rather it was passive anger. A slight smile sprawled across his face as he opened the door to the barracks, surprising all inside. Within a moment the commotion stopped, turning into a dreadful silence. "Oh, did I interrupt?" the young Targaryen inquired. The bandits simply looked on in surprise; the ornate clad Aegon was certainly a different sight for them. Perhaps one they haven't seen since the Freehold when their officers wore their commanding regalia.

"Screw off," the leader grumbled under his breath. Were they intimidated by Aegon? It wasn't clear. The other two remained silent, their cheers and praises silenced by the tension that was gripping the air. The helpless children simply looked onward at Aegon; was he a hero? Here to save them from the slavers and bandits?

"We can keep it simple. Tell me what you know about Orys Baratheon and let the children go, and you can walk away from this. Bend the knee, or die." His tone was resolute. It was their single chance to survive this encounter.

"RAHHHH!" The leader seemed to have had enough, or gone insane. Perhaps both. He lunged forward at Aegon, knife drawn. But rather than parry or dodge, he simply let the blade strike his chest cavity. He could feel the cold steel sink into his skin, but it went no further. It was a superficial wound, met by the hardened skeletal structure his body naturally possessed through his heritage. The Conqueror's eyes drifted downward, meeting the leader's gaze. With Aegon's right arm, he swiped to the right and struck the man across the face with his forearm, slamming him into the ground. Blood dripped through Aegon's armor at his chest, but it was no more than a mere scratch to the Kaguya-blessed Dragonlord.

"Really? In front of the children?" He scoffed, kicking the leader in the chest while he was down. By this point the other two human traffickers jumped into the fight. Aegon took a low stance, shifting his body weight forward. With his strength he grabs both men by around the waist, stopping them in their tracks. Then, with full physical force, he thrusts forward and throws the two men through the wall and window. The glass shattered and the wooden barracks wall broke down. The men moaned, wiping the rubble off their bodies before finally recovering and standing up.

"Y-you bastard. Do you know who we are? We are Black Ones! You're picking a fight with the wrong crowd." Perhaps they weren't lying about being Black Ones. The Hangurian special forces had declined toward the end of the empire. It made sense that these men would have been relatively poorly trained compared to the Dragonlord. The blood of past Black Ones flowed through his veins . "Poorly trained ones at that. Only bloodying up my armor after my generous free move..." He taunted.

It was clear that they had enough. One of the underlings made his move, standing outside of the barracks now. "DOTON! GANCHUSO!" Spikes burst through the floor surrounding Aegon. But, like the sword, they did little against his body. Initially it appeared he was skewered as the spikes struck him. He let himself be pushed backwards against their force, knocking the wind out of him. "Is that really it?" He asked. In the background the children gasped at Aegon's inhuman resilience. It did confirm his suspicion though. They were trained in Ninjutsu, at some point in their lives.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
Panting momentarily to regain his breath, he gripped two of the spikes with each hand. Pushing his body off them, he temporarily glanced at his armor. Such a waste, he thought. "Such determination. You have that going for you. Maybe that's why the Freehold fell." They stood shocked, unable to comprehend what had happened. Freed from the spikes Aegon marched forward toward them. "Don't look, kids." He turned his head and smiled toward them. Their eyes widened, but hope filled their hearts. Once they closed their eyes, Aegon turned back toward the former soldiers. Now it was Aegon's turn to lunge at the enemies; with the two broken spikes in hand he slams them into the two underlings' heads, a near instant knock out. Turning toward the leader, he smiled again. "I'll try this again. What do you know about Orys Baratheon?" It was the same tone of voice he had used earlier; perhaps it would help bring him to reason, now that he had taken a beating. But it was all for naught. The leader just grimaced at him, anger was the only emotion he could express at this point. Aegon simply launched himself at the leader, landing a drop kick on his head that thrust him to the ground. His lifeless body bounced off the ground from the force and rolled to the side.

Shifting his attention to the kids, he smiled again. "Okay, you can look now. Is everyone okay?" The kids whimpered and nodded, but it seemed they were unharmed. As he undid their binds and helped them off their seats, one of the kids surprisingly turned toward Aegon. "We don't know who you are. We come from a small village east of here. We're nothing more than fishermen and carpenters. So we can't repay you.... But I've heard the name Orys before..." His head snapped to the child, his interest clearly piqued.

"Tell me everything."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After leaving the children at their homes, Aegon departs Shaohai in a boat to find his sisters. He recalled that Rhaenys left a note saying she would be near the infamous Witchwood Arena.

LLM.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Pyke and Zeref had sailed for many hours on end, Pyke not resting for just a moment. They would be arriving late at night, the mist that had formed across the sea and the shores covered their approach. You could see the lights coming from the harbor and hear the pubs and inns of the harbor emanating with laughter, drinking and some even violence. Pyke would let the boat move through the water silently as they came to the docks, he would immediately jump out of the boat and tie it to a wooden pole. He would then look in across the harbor, the smell of fish, shit, sweat, blood and alcohol protruding his nose, this was a place of horrible people and terrible drinking habits. He watched as Zeref disembarked the boat, while he himself then stared into the misty night.

“So this is where you say these bandits are supposed to be… are you certain of that…”

Pyke strongly questioned if someone would settle here, especially if they were criminals, this seemed like a terrible place with not much potential.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Pyke and Zeref had sailed for many hours on end, Pyke not resting for just a moment. They would be arriving late at night, the mist that had formed across the sea and the shores covered their approach. You could see the lights coming from the harbor and hear the pubs and inns of the harbor emanating with laughter, drinking and some even violence. Pyke would let the boat move through the water silently as they came to the docks, he would immediately jump out of the boat and tie it to a wooden pole. He would then look in across the harbor, the smell of fish, shit, sweat, blood and alcohol protruding his nose, this was a place of horrible people and terrible drinking habits. He watched as Zeref disembarked the boat, while he himself then stared into the misty night.

“So this is where you say these bandits are supposed to be… are you certain of that…”

Pyke strongly questioned if someone would settle here, especially if they were criminals, this seemed like a terrible place with not much potential.
[Taking back control of my bio]

Zeref departed from the ship looking around to see if this was the right place. His face unchanging until he raised his arm and pointed to a hill nearby.

"They are there. You told me you were a sensor, how could you not feel that? Anyway, those are the old barracks on that hill over there where they are known to be hiding out. It's a larger group from what the information says, but that doesn't bother me. They are wanted for various crimes and attacks."

As he finished speaking, Zeref simply started walking towards the hill. No hesitation in his step, he had a goal, no fear, just confidence. Enter their base and crush them one way other another. What his ally did was up to him.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the two of them stood upon the docks, looking through the low hanging mist. It was at the point where Pyke was rather relaxed yet anxious about what they were about to do. He was prepared. It was at this moment Zeref raised his hand and spoke, he spoke of the location and more, and questioned Pykes capabilities.

“The old barracks should not be too much trouble. As for me being a sensor, I am indeed, however the way that you damaged me and caused my chakra circuits to malfunction in a way, my sensory capabilities have been temporarily disabled. By you. Well, lets get on with it.”

Pyke walked together with Zeref, towards the hill.

“Any plan of action, or do you simply intend to walk in the front door?”

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the two of them stood upon the docks, looking through the low hanging mist. It was at the point where Pyke was rather relaxed yet anxious about what they were about to do. He was prepared. It was at this moment Zeref raised his hand and spoke, he spoke of the location and more, and questioned Pykes capabilities.

“The old barracks should not be too much trouble. As for me being a sensor, I am indeed, however the way that you damaged me and caused my chakra circuits to malfunction in a way, my sensory capabilities have been temporarily disabled. By you. Well, lets get on with it.”

Pyke walked together with Zeref, towards the hill.

“Any plan of action, or do you simply intend to walk in the front door?”

Zeref walked up to the top of the bank, stood 5 meters away from the building as pyke closely followed. He looked up at the old looming building, unwavering. He knew what he was doing to do, he just had to make that clear. But at the same time, he would test his new allies strength. The only way to do this, was in a way that would benefit him anyway. Zeref smiled for the first time in a while before performing a series of hand seals and placing his hands on the ground. In doing this the earth would split, right between Zeref and pyke, pushing pyke up and over to the other side, out of the way for now. Though this fissure had another use, it spread all under the barracks, causing the earth to rise and split right down the middle, the entire building shaking. Cracks formed up the walls as the building itself was split in two. Parts of it crumbled in as voices inside shouted in alarm. After a minute or so what was left, made zeref happy. The rumbling stopped, the dust began to settle and what remained was some of the group he'd come here to crush. One man had suffered the parting of the building, as it broke apart, it would seem some of the rubble dropped on him, and so he lay, his lower half under a pile of rock with blood pouring from his head.

"Well, that's one i guess... how many more to go..."

He looked around at the scattered men before him....7..8...9... with one already out, it would seem that he only had half of the group on his side of the fissure he'd just created. Well it seemed he would atleast get to have a little fun on his part. And if Pyke couldn't handle the other half, he would clean up the mess himself

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Chakra: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

[Former 7th Company, Hangurian Military perspective]

It was a leisurely night, most of the group had indulged in a drink after another successful raid the day before. They had the perfect hide out and enough of them that no one around that area dared lay a finger on them. Now, Stain, the leader of the group sat with a cold beer watching tv as the reporters showed their latest hit. He burst out laughing, they sure were building a reputation now. He called over some of the other guys nearby to show them. He loved every minute of it. As they say watching, he listened, he head something. Pausing the tv he stood up. Listening, then tried ask him what he was doing but he knew he heard voices. A moment later the ground began to shake, he tried to hold his balance as it rose.

"What the f..."

That's alls he had to say before the building moved and came apart rubble dropping everywhere, dust, smoke, commotion as everyone tried to take cover. It was hard to know what was going on until it all settled. Stain rose to his feet coughing, pulling his scarf over his face as he waiting for the dust to clear. As he stood, he heard the others stirring, he noticed, the front wall of the building had crumbled, the other side on a slant now. But what caught his eye was the man he didn't recognize stood on the bank.

"Who the f*ck are you..."

"B..boss... t....tommy is down"

Stain heard his ally speak, turning around to where he was pointing, the lifeless body of tommy lay under the rock. Stain whipped back around putting the pieces together blaming the man before him. He rage taking over.

"Make... him.... suffer..."

You must be registered for see images

[Zeref's perspective]

Zeref noticed the one man in the bandages stood out and seemed to be giving orders to the rest of them. He looked just like in the wanted posters. Stain. The leader of the 7th company. Known to be ruthless but have his team well training to form a lethal unit that struck in university. It was in that moment that the perception of Zeref's rinnegan came into play. Catching it in time, he saw from either side, two men approach, though the air, one on his left one on his right, each with a blade of lightning formed aimed to strike him from either side. Now avoiding would be the best option but his perception and tracking saw the third man releasing a fireball aimed to hit him from the front. A combination attack to limit responses. A well trained unit would be an understatement.

But this meant nothing to Zeref, before they had even struck he was already countering. Activating his preta path, he held out both of his hands, his left hand catching the wrist of the man on the left while his right hand caught the hand of the man on the left while a barrier formed around Zeref, absorbing the lightning from both men catching them and most of all catching them off guard, the expressions on their face revealed their fear in that single moment.

Zeref didn't stop, catching the men's wrists, he pulled both their arms in, using their momentum against them, causing them to collide in front of him in mid air, the flaming bullet would hit the two men, them acting as a human shield as smoke filled the air once more. Releasing the two men, Zeref would let their lifeless bodies drop to the floor as he leapt up to the ceiling concealed in the smoke, before leaping down on the one who had shot the fireball, a black chakra rod shooting out from Zeref's sleeve impaling him in the should and pinning him to the wall as he cried out in agony.... 4 down....

Zeref's jutusu:
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path - passive
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

Enemies jutusu:
(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds x 2
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they will then focus lightning chakra into their hand to create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name, and allows the user to perform high grade cutting damage or high penetration piercing thrusts.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.
Note: Uchiha Sasuke and Kakashi Hatake bios can use the technique without handseals

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Stain watched as his team coordinated attacks on all fronts, when his two men approached from either side he was sure they had him, that's when he saw it, the arms raised and then, it was like the lightning being drawn into the man before him. What the hell was this guy, how did he just absorb to blade of pure lightning like that. Stain turned to tell the third to stop but it was two late, he released the balls of fire that would hit his own allies. The blast causing more smoke and dust to rise in the air. Stain tried to look around for movement. But it wasn't until he heard the cry out of pain that he spun around to see jason pinned to the wall by a blade rod, he couldn't move, he said something about chakra, but stain knew he had to take this guy down. Counting stain, there were only 6 of his team left on this side of the risen earth, but that's more that he'd need.

"This bastard can absorb your attacks... but i bet he can't absorb out blades... formation X....!!!"

His men began to move in flow, acting as one. The first, Lee, stood next to him performed one handseal holding his hands together. Stain knew this was to bind the man in an illusion of pure darkness. If he couldn't see what was coming, he couldn't react. This was one of their best tactics. Now, the formation was called X because the group would approach the target from 4 points, with their blades thrust forwards and when they all connected with the target, it would form an X. X marks the spot where they had slaughtered many that had got in their way.

Stain watched as all the men approached about to hit their mark, when from under the man's cloak some thing shot out, at ground level, extending all around, swiping the men's legs in the process...

"Look out!!!"

Stain tried to warn them but it was too late, the blade on the end of what looked like mechanical tail cut through all their ankles in a fell swoop, slicing through flesh like butter causing them to all fall back in absolute agony, not able to take another step, distracted by the pure pain surging through them. Then man before stain in the same moment held his hands out to either side. It would seem to happen in slow motion...

"Noooo"

Stain drew his two swords and made to move, but what he saw happened almost in slow motion, though he would still be too late. He'd see the man raise his arms as his comrades fell backwards as missiles shot out from his sleeves, 4 missiles in total, one hitting each of his men sending them flying back into a wall exploding on impact....

Zerefs jutsu:
( Shuradō ) - Asura Path
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

( Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu ) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
Damage points: 60
Description: Using the Asura Path's abilities, the user is able to create missiles from his body that can be launched at the opponent. The selected body part will open up and revealing "missile bays", from which the missiles will shoot up. These missiles home in to the targets chakra signature and can track multiple targets. The user is able to produce up to 4 missiles.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios.
Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō) - Asura Path active.

Enemy jutsu:
( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

[Zeref's Perspective]

Zeref turned to face the remaining two. The one who had called out and spoke and the one who had tried to cast the illusion on him. What they didn't realize was that Zeref was immune to visual genjutsu and with his chakra sensing he could tell all their locations. He drew his tail back under his robes and he turned to face the last two. Blood and rubble lined everywhere, 8 down 2 to go.

"You never stood a chance. Now you have an idea how all those felt that you slaughtered for your own gain. If you wanted to rule these parts you should of come strong. As you are now, you're just children trying to play an adults game, you own selfish gain. No. That just wont do. Not in a world that i'm trying to change. But don't worry, your sacrifice has served it's purpose, though your deaths, it will finance my future research and serve to give warning to those petty criminals that wish to pursue such actions as your own... now... lets finish this"

Zeref began to walk forwards, he was almost done here, hopefully pyke would be done soon too. He was saving his best trick for last....

[Enemies perspective]

Stain looked around in horror, Most of his team taken out with ease, this guy hadn't even broken a sweat and he was talking about money. This bastard. How dare he. Who the f*ck did he think was. He wasn't sh!t. Stain drew two of his blades. His chakra surging through him, he would show him the true power of his group. His chakra changed as his eyes changed, he entered a new state as his skin began to look scaly. A new skill he'd picked up from the snakes them selves, sage mode, though it wasn't quite perfect yet. He made ready to strike.

"Sir, don't you think we would pull back... and heal the...."

Without hesitation stain cut the head off the last men as he spoke. He was weak. Retreat? No. He never backed down. He'd kill this arrogant bastard, and find a team that was worth a damn. Whipping his blade out the blood came off it on the floor and wth that Stain shot forwards both blades at his side, the look on his face pure intent to kill... he'd end this bastard.... or so he thought...

He was hit by something... he didn't see it, didn't sent it... in the head a blow so powerful... how... how did it come to this... he thought as his brain swelled and bled, falling to the floor... how....

"h.... how...."

Enemy jutsu:
( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Zeref watched as the man's appearence changed, his chakra swelled, his features changed. It seemed he was one capable of learning sage arts. By the looks of it from the snakes. How interesting. Seeing him cut off his own allies head was a sign he was desperate and angry, his emotions were taking hold. He wasn't rational at this point. And with sage mode, that made him dangerous. Zeref would put an end to this quickly. As the man went to approach, Zeref hed up his hand with a focused point of the man's head, aiming to end this in one blow. With it he would strike the man with his almight push, striking his head with enough force to cause internal damage. He'd fall backwards, his mode ending as he tried to ask how... but there was no how, nor would he know... his last breathe leaving his body.

From here Zeref would walk around sealing the bodies into a single scroll, ready to turn in at the check in point. His work here was done but how would pyke fair....

Zeref's jutsu:
( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

( Shinra Tensei ) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 40 ( +20 per extra range )
Description: Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the ( Tendō ) - Deva Path active

You must be registered for see images

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pyke stood atop the hill after the very ground had split, the earth crumbling and rubble falling into the pit by his side. He witnessed the very barrack that the men they were hunting were torn into two, the very walls falling apart as the cracks grew larger, it was only when they stopped moving that Pyke looked over at Zeref whom seemed to enjoy the spectacle. It seemed like he had nine men over there, with one already dead, meaning Pyke had been left with the other ten. Well this should not be the biggest of problems, this was a smart tactic. Divide and conquer. They were known for working well as a military unit, however, now to see how they would react in the face of a terrifying adversary and when they cannot rely on their full number. Pyke now turned his attention to the men in the broken building, they were gathering themselves, they had their eyes fixed on him, though it would not take long for them to realize that they had already lost. It was a rather simple beginning, Pyke released his chakra through five of his kunai, causing the formation of his unique seal upon them, followed by him stepping off the edge. As he fell, he threw a kunai far up into the air above, he began to smile, he was going to get blood. As he fell towards them, one of them stepped forward to challenge him, releasing a fireball towards him. It was clearly aimed to delay him until they could come together, Pyke would not allow it. As if out of thin air, water began to appear, rotating and revolving around the falling Pyke, until it finally manifested itself into a roaring dragon that flew forward with Pyke within, it swallowed the fireball whole, as it crashed down upon the man whom had dared to challenge him, obliterating the ground around, while Pyke flew through the wall head first. The remaining nine were standing inside. The water began to seep through the walls, some of it running away, as Pyke gathered himself in front of them.

“I have made room for the lot… at the bottom of the ocean!”

As he spoke, they did not waver, they did not showcase fear, Pyke intended to instill that fear. Though before he began to move, two of the men ran forward towards him, in this short space they arrived at him almost immediately, the first dropping down sweeping his leg across the floor, the other jumping up attempting a leg strike to the side of his head, how pathetic. Pyke with his exceptional reflexes managed to jump over the leg sweep, while he himself struck a tagged kunai into the leg of the man, while stopping the kick itself by protecting the side of his face with his arm at the same time. Though as he was suspended in mid-air, he noticed something, one of the men in the back had just thrown a Fuma Shuriken, lightning emanating from it, it was going to cut him in half, those bastards had intended to do this from the beginning. Pyke immediately used his stabbed opponent, throwing him forward into the Fuma Shuriken, which cut through him like butter and continued onward, and at the last possible moment before it would hit, he vanished. The confusion upon the men’s faces, their horror witnessing their own man being cut in two, as Pyke had intended, eight to go. What they thought of was a phantasm, they were beginning to believe they were fighting a ghost, what they did not know was that Pyke had simply teleported himself to the previously thrown kunai that had made its way down, still in the air above them, he performed a single hand seal, and within the blink of an eye, all of their worlds had turned into complete and utter darkness, robbed of their eyes. They were panicked, it was the perfect tool to separate them and make them incapable of working together.

The moment in which Pyke decided to act, two of them had seemed to break free of the illusion, even as if it had been nothing, they had released themselves with the Kai Method. Pyke had swung around, landing behind him, the two of them managed to turn, though it was too late. Pyke had already trapped one of them within a prison made of water, he was suffocating. As he was trapped, the one man with his vision back ran forward yelling at his lung’s full capacity, he had no help, they were all blinded or trapped. He flew forward with everything he had, trying to deliver a back kick to the side of Pyke, though it was no use, before the leg connected the leg fell to the ground, and so did the man in agonizing pain. He had swung his sword releasing a wave of red and yellow that had sliced his leg clean off together with part of his upper body. Pyke simply walking up to let the sword drop down through his throat killing him instantly.

“I hate crying babies.”

He had just managed to kill four of them, though the rest of them had managed to get themselves out of the darkness and had now formed in front of him, standing side by side, they faced him down, the blood across the floor.

“Don’t take it personal, I’m only here because of the other guy.”

The two at the center immediately released two large fireballs at me after I finished speaking, the heat only making my blood boil, they intended to finish me off because I could hear and see the lightning needles that followed. The last two at the sides had drawn they blades facing me, prepared for my counter. What they did not expect was that their mistake was to not cover their rear. As the fire and needles struck my position, they would think that the fire and the lightning that engulfed the place would of annihilated me, though in fact I had disappeared and was now behind them, the kunai I had placed in the mans leg previously had shown useful. Before any of them had noticed or heard, their heads rolled across the floor, as a powerful jet of water had cut straight through them. Their bodies dropping to the floor, only one man standing. He seemed terrified, he seemed so out of place. His blade dropping to the ground as I walked forward, his eyes filled with tears, same went for his face.

“Let me reunite you with your friends.”

He dropped to his knees, begging for mercy, he had witnessed how his comrades had been slaughtered like dogs, none of them able to do anything to predict or strike him down. Pyke crouched in front of him, removing his bandana that had covered his mouth, revealing scars and teeth that resembled that of a shark, his white grey eyes staring into him.

“I expected better of you.”

Pyke grabbed the man by his throat, throwing him into the air, seeing his eyes widen as his blade pierced his abdomen, as he held him above his head, the blood spilling down upon his smiling face, the man wriggling in pain, it took about twenty seconds of him up there before the body became limb. He dropped him to the floor, staring up at Zeref and saw he had finished a little before him.

“I did what you asked! Now get your ass down here and collect them!”

Pyke Used:
( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Raijin no Ken) - Sword of the Thunder God
Type: Weapon
Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: A sword held by Senju Tobirama, the Raijin no Ken is made of a hilt which releases lightning natured chakra which forms a blade of pure lightning energy. It is so focused and dense that it manifests and behaves as a physical sword. The sword uses the owners chakra to produce the blade and discharge lightning attacks. The blade, when used for physical melee attacks, adds +20 lightning damage to Kenjutsu techniques and can discharge unfocused lightning, A-Rank, short to mid range in large arcs. To do so, the user swings the sword towards the target, producing the discharge which ravages towards the enemy. This can only be done once every two turns and counts as a move. The sword is not indestructible, being resistant to only up to A-Rank techniques. But, if destroyed, can be recreated after one turn unless the hilt is damaged.
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama bios.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A complex Space Time Ninjutsu technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique works almost as a summoning technique. The user basically teleports himself to the location of a given seal mark. This seal mark is place by the ( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique and can be placed in anything. Normally used in special kunais, thrown by the user, the technique can also be used to teleport to any thing marked with the tag. The technique is not a movement technique but rather simply a pure teleport technique.
Note: Only Minato and Tobirama bios can use this jutsu. It is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 - 40
Damage Points: 60 - 80
Description: After performing a long series of handseals: Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird, the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; normal ninja will produce the basic A-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.

Note: Requires a nearby water source.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Note: This creates its own water source.

(Suiton: Suidanha) Water Release: Severing Wave
Description: After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

Enemy Use:

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

(Raiton: Raisen) Lightning Release: Lightning Flash
Description: The user launches a lightning-infused fūma shuriken at their opponent, knocking them back. The lightning trail it leaves behind is also capable of temporarily stunning opponents. This attack is capable of traveling very long distances and can also be used in mid-air.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

I give Pervy permission to travel with my bio.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeref walked over the fissure he'd created, jumping over the gap landing on the top of the bank as Pyke seemed to be finishing off the last of the men on his side. Choking one, holding him up, his body struggling before the life left his body. Looking around Zeref observed the damage, heads lay detached from bodies, water lined the floor, a kunai with a mark on that the man had left on the wall back at his hide out. Even if he hadn't seen the exact fight, he had a general idea of the man's skills, it seemed he had some fuuin related ability along with water release. He didn't seem to have any restraints either when it came to slaughtering and by the looks of it, he seemed to take some enjoyment in it even if he did seem to try and act like it was a chore.

"You could of done it... neater. It's more effort to collect the heads and bodies but no matter. Well it can't be helped."

Zeref would bring his scroll in hand and begin sealing the bodies that remained, counting 20 in total with the last one. He'd place the scroll in his robe before turning to pyke.

"Well, our matters are settled here. All's that's left to do now is to collect the bounty. With that our business here will be concluded. Though i must say, i underestimated you. Not in the threat level, but your skills, they are... unique... maybe we could work something out for future endeavors... but we can deal with that later... now... let us depart."

With that the two of them would leave heading towards the village that issued the bounty.

[Leaving landmark with control of Pyke]

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from
https://animebase.me/threads/ruins-of-chungsu-001.755817/page-5#post-21883327

The Chameleon thread carefully especially since it does not want to be heard coupled with the fact that it can't be seen. The new landmark has been decorated with so much blood and destruction as if a major fight has just occurred. Nonetheless, the duo still can sense the enemy from afar off. The Chameleon continues to move towards the prize at a steady rate.

After walking and scaling so many buildings for a while, the chameleon comes towards the back of a fairly large building and while still unnoticed, swap two guards with it's tongue and collecting them into its mouth just to be finished off by Riku's black rods which he planted into their sternums.

Medusa could sense the entire army of ninjas and a while bunch of new specimens to explore. Two other guards would exit the back of the building to check the perimeter after the previous two failed to answer to the call for a perimeter check on their radio. Medusa would quickly knock them out by speed blitzing and hitting them with elbows at the back of their heads. Riku would also drop from the mouth of the Chameleon while commanding it to reverse summon itself back to its land.

Medusa would run through the plan one more time with Riku before they proceed into offensive mode.

Mission End

chakra
2220 -20

SC
912 -10

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kaizoku-sea-259.757193/#post-21888576

Landing upon the shore, Kurama took a deep breath, and exhaled with much relief, stepping upon the shore of Shaohai.

Finally....land.

Upon her landing, she is noticed by a small group of mercenary soldiers, thinking she is but a mere fisherman returning from her latest haul.

Ey! Lady! One called out in a galling tone as they approached, with Kurama responding by lifting her head with a curious look.

Look fellas, I don't want any trouble. I'm not even planning on staying here for very long...you see I have somewhere to go--

Lady, yer ain't going anywhere unless you give us all ye hauling there.The second mercenary said, stepping even closer to Kurama, brandishing a knife to her jaw. The third mercenary simply chuckled, thinking they had already won. Now hand it over or I'm gonna have to get aggressive on yer.

Aggressive? Kurama bore a crooked smile with her fangs plainly visible. You lot don't even know....the meaning of the word! And with that, Kurama stabbed the second mercenary with an extended bone spike from her palm through his defenseless abdomen, retracting it immediately but keeping it out slightly as a form of defense. He choked out blood, as the other two stood in horror. Kurama smiled again at their shock, shooting the spike from her palm, piercing the first mercenary's skull clean through the center, and he fell to the ground, dead. She then looked at the once chuckling mercenary with a murderous smile. Not laughing anymore are ya little boy.....now GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO.

The third simply rushed off for the hills screaming in fear.

Kurama shook her head. I told those fools I didn't want any trouble...but people just don't listen....

And with that she headed southwest, heading through the landmark.

Leaving Landmark

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Archive would immediately display a latest information talking about the new global fighting spree that is going down soon. It also points to the location. Medusa sees this as a perfect opportunity to gather specimens and collect resources for his jutsu. Medusa would instruct Riku and both would continue towards the direction Archive is pointing to. They both move swiftly towards the Kaizoku sea.

LLM

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki would arrive, and climb off the back of Ban. Ban, lowered Takeno to the ground. Ban then flew up, keeping watch above them. ¨Ready to start the mission?¨ Shinki asked Takeno.
Mission Start
Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 )
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Mercenary work

Name(s): Remnants of the Hangarian Black Ones Army previously conscripted by Takauji Ashikaga

Orders: Clear out five of the ruthless brigands and soldiers left behind after the defeat of Takauji Ashikaga.

Wanted For: Harassing locals, extorting ryo and food from local fisherman

Bounty: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) are offering 1500 kumi and 2000 ryo to anyone who disposes of 5 brigands

Special Info: This is meant to be an Academy Student-Chunin level bounty meaning each brigand is chunin rank by default this can and should be shifted for higher or lower tier individuals that undergo the bounty. Each brigand has the appropriate health and speed for their rank. They have varying abilities including three elements up to S-rank, one advanced element, a mode, and an advanced ninjutsu. These are to be stated at the start of the fight and used throughout to create a narrative of pressure. Any individual who undergoes this bounty must fight off and dispose of five brigands in Shaohai if these brigands fight at once against an enemy they get five moves per turn. Alternatively, they can be fought individually in a mission like structure.

This bounty can be claimed four times and is performed similarly to a mission requiring no one to play the NPC.

Any battle related to the bounty must last four posts minimum.

It can only be claimed by each individual once.

Rendezvous: Shaohai ( 25 )

@Crane__
@BoiNez

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki face palmed. He forgot he had clones here, and instead flew. All the way. "Welp." He dispersed the clone. "Let's look for some soldiers eh." He then quickly turned catching an axe thrown at him. "Looks like they found us." The soldier had already disappeared, and Shinki was in high alert. 2 more axes flew at him and Takeno. Shinki dodged the axe, sensing Fuuton chakra coming from it.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki ran toward the direction of the axe. "I'll just go back to 115." The warrior threw another axe while yelling, "Focus on your goddamn oppomnent. Shinki simply ran up, and kicked him in the face. "Are all the soldiers as weak as you." But Shinki realized it was a clone. "Ahh. Well they know I'm here now." He made a clone and hopped up on Ban. "To Tsumigakure."