Supreme
Kin
1,455💸
Kumi
611💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Since Im sage, The person im fighting I will say have all elements, the mode they will have is the hermit, the Adv ninjutsu will be poison, and the adv element will be wood.

Doing the Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) Mission (like the guys above me)

++++++++++
Koen had heard about a bunch of thugs ramsacking a certain area. Since Koen isnt really aligned with a village he was able to do things on his own. So he decided to check out the area where people have been requesting for help. As he went into the village, he looked around to see the place empty and a body behind the bar.. Well he saw the yellow rukh fluttering around the area, meaning somebody was present. Without truly confronting the guy, Koen spoke..

"Relax.. Im not one of them. I heard this small town needed help in disbanding some thugs.." Koen said, taking a small seat at the bar. The guy still hesitant decided to speak without revealing himself. "i..if you really arent one of them.. the..the..then you would know that, the batt...battle has already began in the far east" the owner of the bar spoke with several stutters showcasing his cowardness.. Koen listening to the man decided to walk out of the bar towards the area... As he approached the area, he began to see a mix between yellow and black butterflies... a battle was sure taking place. Getting withing view he saw what looked to be small fries engaging in combat... Koen couldn't help but think this cant be it.. They needed help from these guys? Koen began to walk out into the battle field but as he walked he expelled his chakra up to long range, causing a very powerful pressure.. This Pressure would paralyze and stun everybody in the area (Even the good guys due to them being Chunnin rank)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Telie

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,042💸
Kumi
13,142💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
This post marks the beginning a mission using the following elements:
-Evacuate civilians to safety
-Protect civilians from harm

Both Kiriyuin and her clone had arrived in the lands that had the bounty that was posted, and there were certainly signs that the lands needed help. Speaking to her clone, Kiriyuin gave directions for her to protect and evacuate the civilians while she would take care of the problem trying to take down as many as she could to buy time. With a nod, the clone ran of, bouncing between houses towards the largest group of civilians she could see. It looked like a large group was gathered in the markets that was surrounded by the bandits, while Kiriyuin followed along the ground sticking to the shadows. They reached the ring that left the marketplace in the open, and with a signal to her clone Kiriyuin pulled out a smoke bomb. Her clone nodded sinilarly pulling out 2, while putting up three fingers. Counting down silently, she pulled her fingers down to zero as both Kiriyuin and her clone threw the smokebombs into the center of the market place causing confusion and a literal smokescreen. During the commotion kiriyuin and her clone entered into the snokescreen hearing the peoples coughing and spluttering with the confusion of the soldiers getting angry. With a swift movement, her clone would slam her hands on the ground lowering the section where the civillians were while Kiriyuin then performed a similar action to cover up the tracks, covering up the hole with another earthen jutsu.

There was a shout of ENOUGH and with a blow to the ground the smoke was blown away leaving Kiriyuin surrounded by 5 very angery soldiers. All carrying various weapons from halberds to twin katana, Kiriyuin knew this would be a tough fight. Sliding into a fighting position, she would taunt the soldiers.

So who wants their ass beat first?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,042💸
Kumi
13,142💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Kiriyuin was providing the distraction while her clone would move the civillians underground making sure that they could get out safely, using earthen ninjutsu to create a large tunnel for 100 meters heading out east of the village. There was pitch backness, till Kiriyuin's clone summoned forth a firefly, to provide lighting for the tunnels. Hundreds of the little lanterns would light the way for the civilians as her clone would lead the way at the start of the group. There was mentions and worrys of running into brigands and bandits, and who this lady was. Kiriyuins clone gave words of reassurance, that reinforcements from Shimogakure had come to help the concerned citizens that had pleaded for help. There was a slight release of the tension as they came to the end, while the clone created an opening above that released into the open air above, the ashy night immediately tasted in their mouths. It wasnt a great feeling, knowing that these people could potentially lose their homes to the bandits that were attacking.

Hey get back here!

Youre not going anywhere!

The clones heart sank, she thought that they had escaped most of the danger from the town but there were still some bandits that were lingering on the edge of the villages houses, looting through the burnt wreckage. They all froze as they looked towards the bandits scared. Then, a childs cry broke the silence that seemed to last for a lifetime. Her clone sprung into action immediately, breathing in increasing her lungs as she sped between the civillians and the bandits.

Go, Ill protect you and stop them chasing you all. GO, NOW!

Her clone knew that she could hold them off, possibly defeat them, but all that mattered was that she was protecting the civilians and letting them evacuate to safety. They began to panic run, despite being calm before now, although she couldnt blame them being so scared right now. The clone turned her attention towards the two bandits and slammed her hand on the ground creating a massive wall of earth between her and the bandits. That would slow them down, while she then formed the seals and created a massive amount of mud as a river between herself and the wall. She began running away as she left the bandits to deal with the massive wall and mud slowing them down. She managed to catch up with the group quick enough, but no long before there was a massive burnt collapsed house that had fallen down on the path. Wondering how to deal with the problem, Kiriyuins clone had to think of the practical but quick way to deal with this blockage. There wasnt much in way of options but, she chose wind. She could break apart the wreckage and blow it away at the same time. Safety and the road to the next village lay just beyond this final hurdle.

Forming the handseals, Kiriyuin breathed in then released several blades of wind from her mouth, as the rushed and sliced through the burning wood, breaking it up as it collapsed in on itself. That was half of the effort. Then she formed two more seals, exhaling a large breath of air that crashed forwards and carried the burnt debris away along the path, clearing off the route to their exit.

Quick, lets go! The road ahead will lead you to the next village!

She led them forward as the villagers moved forward as quick as they could, carrying children, heirlooms and what ever they could carry. She was grateful she had the opportunity to help them. She had successfully evacuated the civilians while keeping them safe. Even if those bandits caught up now they wouldn't know where they went or where she would be.

With a single seal she released herself, letting the real Kiriyuin know that the mission was complete.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,455💸
Kumi
611💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Since Im sage, The person im fighting I will say have all elements, the mode they will have is the hermit, the Adv ninjutsu will be poison, and the adv element will be wood.

Doing the Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) Mission (like the guys above me)

++++++++++
Koen had heard about a bunch of thugs ramsacking a certain area. Since Koen isnt really aligned with a village he was able to do things on his own. So he decided to check out the area where people have been requesting for help. As he went into the village, he looked around to see the place empty and a body behind the bar.. Well he saw the yellow rukh fluttering around the area, meaning somebody was present. Without truly confronting the guy, Koen spoke..

"Relax.. Im not one of them. I heard this small town needed help in disbanding some thugs.." Koen said, taking a small seat at the bar. The guy still hesitant decided to speak without revealing himself. "i..if you really arent one of them.. the..the..then you would know that, the batt...battle has already began in the far east" the owner of the bar spoke with several stutters showcasing his cowardness.. Koen listening to the man decided to walk out of the bar towards the area... As he approached the area, he began to see a mix between yellow and black butterflies... a battle was sure taking place. Getting withing view he saw what looked to be small fries engaging in combat... Koen couldn't help but think this cant be it.. They needed help from these guys? Koen began to walk out into the battle field but as he walked he expelled his chakra up to long range, causing a very powerful pressure.. This Pressure would paralyze and stun everybody in the area (Even the good guys due to them being Chunnin rank)

As Koen Walks in he noticed that things werent going as he thought. HE had to make his way back home so he ended up walking away.. He noticed somebody with a stronger rukh in the far off but he decided against it. The guy wasnt worth his time.. he simply left the area to the noobies. leaving landmark

Solf J Kimblee

Supreme
Kin
2,487💸
Kumi
994💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf makes it here but with the information that just got released he had to go back to the village to get to the lab. He needed to link up with a scientist that could help him figure this out. He leaves the landmark.

26: 1:00 AM
34: 2:00 AM
33: 3:00 AM
37: 4:00 AM
41: 5:00 AM
43: 6:00 AM
45: 7:00 AM
119: 8:00 AM
118: 9:00 AM
117: 10:00 AM

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,455💸
Kumi
611💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Solf makes it here but with the information that just got released he had to go back to the village to get to the lab. He needed to link up with a scientist that could help him figure this out. He leaves the landmark.

26: 1:00 AM
34: 2:00 AM
33: 3:00 AM
37: 4:00 AM
41: 5:00 AM
43: 6:00 AM
45: 7:00 AM
119: 8:00 AM
118: 9:00 AM
117: 10:00 AM
Kouen appears and stops you in ur tracks.

aye bitch... stop here!

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 )
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Mercenary work

Name(s): Remnants of the Hangarian Black Ones Army previously conscripted by Takauji Ashikaga

Orders: Clear out five of the ruthless brigands and soldiers left behind after the defeat of Takauji Ashikaga.

Wanted For: Harassing locals, extorting ryo and food from local fisherman

Bounty: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) are offering 1500 kumi and 2000 ryo to anyone who disposes of 5 brigands

Special Info: This is meant to be an Academy Student-Chunin level bounty meaning each brigand is chunin rank by default this can and should be shifted for higher or lower tier individuals that undergo the bounty. Each brigand has the appropriate health and speed for their rank. They have varying abilities including three elements up to S-rank, one advanced element, a mode, and an advanced ninjutsu. These are to be stated at the start of the fight and used throughout to create a narrative of pressure. Any individual who undergoes this bounty must fight off and dispose of five brigands in Shaohai if these brigands fight at once against an enemy they get five moves per turn. Alternatively, they can be fought individually in a mission like structure.

This bounty can be claimed four times and is performed similarly to a mission requiring no one to play the NPC.

Any battle related to the bounty must last four posts minimum.

It can only be claimed by each individual once.

Rendezvous: Shaohai ( 25 )
5 Soldiers: Ryul-three elements up to S-rank, Lyo, Ari-Typhoon release, Fuya-Ink Ninjutsu, Iho- CM
__________________________________________________________________________________

Garou, draped in a dull, dark cloak makes his way into Shaohai, the pleas of an old fisherman from a nearby community ringing in his ears as he makes his way into a tavern. Those soldiers are monsters!!! We can’t go on living like this. Please help us.
Monsters huh? Not long ago such a description would fit Garou himself like a glove. He understood that sometimes the strong took what they wanted. That much was their right. The natural order of things declared so. He knew he had no place getting involved in affairs that didn’t concern him. He knew better than to run up on a bunch of old soldiers who had carved out a habitat for themselves. Who knows what artifacts they possessed or what skills they knew. No self-respecting shinobi would allow these things to inhibit them though. Any self-respecting shinobi would dig deep and rise to the occasion. For justice's sake. For honor's sake. Garou, was doing this, for money’s sake.

As he gingerly made his way through the tavern’s door his eyes immediately came to a group of soldiers sitting at a corner. He proceeded to make his way straight to the bar, ignoring the rowdy group entirely. As he walked he felt them glancing at him, a shadowy figure that had just entered, trying to gauge how much of a threat he was. To dispel their suspicion Garou immediately took off his hood and intentionally bumped into a waitress passing by as he made his way to the bar.

I’m terribly sorry sweetheart
Waitress: It’s ok honey. Just be careful

His display of clumsiness seemed to do the job. Any ray of suspicion the cohort had about Garou was immediately forgotten, and they went about their business. One of them downed a jug of something intoxicating and proceeded to smash the empty jug on the table as the rest cheered and jeered. Turning his attention to the barkeeper and subtly gesturing at the soldiers, Garou asked, Are they giving you any trouble today.

Barkeeper: I’m not sure what you mean by trouble sir, answered the barkeeper.

He seemed shook. As if Garou had broached a forbidden topic. Garou smiled understandingly.
Nevermind. Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff. On me

The barkeeper stared at him perplexed.

Barkeeper: Excuse me?
You have more booze, correct?
Barkeeper: Yes
Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff
Barkeeper: Right away boss.
As he turned to follow Garou’s order Garou stopped him briefly
And old man
Barkeeper: Yes?
Make sure the only thing that fills my cup tonight is water
Barkeeper: Okayy, he answered not exactly sure what they were discussing.

A few moments later a waitress took a tall mug to the soldiers table. After exchanging a few words with them, she pointed at Garou, who was smiling and raising a jug to the soldiers. Staying on his seat, he addressed the cohort

I bet that guy, pointing at the guy who previously downed a jug, can’t chug this one here.
The table erupted in laughter and excitement as the soldier rose to his feet, thumped his chest twice and lifted the enormous jug to his face. With his compatriots cheering, he poured the liquid down his throat expertly. So much so that it appeared he was indeed going to best the challenge. Nevertheless halfway through the treat he abruptly stopped drinking letting out a loud cough as he slammed the jug on the table. Everyone at the table started laughing. Garou stood up and walked to them.

Haha I thought so. I hope you boys aren’t already tapped out.
He took a seat and talked to the soldiers for a little while after which he beckoned the barkeeper to approach. When he got there Garou gave a command

Barman I’m a travelling novelist. Tonight fate has brought me to these valiant brothers who are going to share some of their courageous stories with me. A good story deserves a good time
Yeahhh, the soldiers cheered.
Make sure our cups never get empty tonight
YEaahhhhh
Then turning to look the barkeeper right in his eyes he said
Especially mine
The duo's eyes remained locked for a while as the command registered to the barman.
Barkeeper: Got it, he said, giving a knowing nod. I’ll personally see to you guys tonight.

Hours passed and Garou and the soldiers seemed to be having the best of times. The barkeeper made sure to keep the booze flowing for the soldiers however he made sure to only fill Garou’s cup with water. The soldiers were non the wiser of this of course, and they continued to drink their hearts out. The party had lasted a decent while before it came to a screeching halt. A young waiter, a boy no older than 10 years, bumped into one of the soldiers, Ryul, spilling some ale on his attire. Ryul, who took offence with that, impulsively punched the poor boy sending him crashing to the floor. Cheered on by his compatriots, Ryul stood up to continue the assault.

Come on guys, is this really necessary?
As Ryul approached the boy’s mother, who was also a waitress came between them trying to stop Ryul. This only infuriated him more and he shoved the lady so hard she toppled one of the tables behind her.
This seemed to be the last straw for Garou who muttered under his breath
I wish you hadn’t done that

Lyo: What??

I said do you guys want to see a cool trick? Yes? Hey Ryul he said as he took out a golden coin.[not really gold. A really good copper fake] Ryul turned to look at Garou along with the remaining soldiers as Garou stood up displaying the shinny coin in his hand.

It’s simple really. All you have to do is count the number of flips the coin does midair. The one who gives the most accurate answer when it lands wins
Garou then threw the coin upwards in full view of the solders, averting his eyes as he did so. After the coin had flipped a couple times a bright light burst forth from it filling the entire tavern and blinding pretty much everyone apart from Garou. Some seconds later, as everyone regained their eyesight, what could be seen was the soldier closest to Ryul, Lyo, slumped in his chair lifeless with huge gush in his chest and Garou standing behind Ryul.
One of the remaining soldiers, Fuya, asked What’s going on?? Just then blood began to drip from Ryul’s neck revealing a clean cut hidden behind his thick beard. Ryul dropped to his knees and then fell flat on his face. At this sight the remaining soldiers lept out of the tavern through the nearest windows.

Garou, holding a blood-stained kunai in his right hand turned around and went to the kid who was now kneeling next to his mother.
Are you guys alright?
They nodded. Obviously still shaken
Don’t worry. Everything’ll be ok Garou said smiling
He then went to the barkeeper
Sorry about the mess. And the damage. I’ll settle the cost when I’m done
Barkeeper: When you’re done?
Yes. I have to finished what I’ve started. Do you have anything back there that could help out?
The barkeeper briefly went into the storeroom and returned with a katana.
Barkeeper: Will this help?
Yes. Thank you
Garou then turned around and headed outside the tavern, taking off his cloak as he descended the short flight of stairs.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 25
Damage points: None
Description: To perform this technique, the user sends a sudden burst of Lightning Chakra through their sword ( a normal sword will suffice ; the user can theoretically do this in any electricity conducting object though a sword is preferred ) which causes a sudden, intense burst of light to be produced, temporarily blinding the opponent for approximately two seconds and causing hazy vision after that for a short while. The effect increases with proximity. Also, people with doujutsus trained on the sword will be affected more than normal people since their eyes are sharper. This move, however, does no damage in of itself.

Hp 100| Cp 1000-25=975

Last edited:

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 Soldiers: Ryul-three elements up to S-rank, Lyo, Ari-Typhoon release, Fuya-Ink Ninjutsu, Iho- CM
__________________________________________________________________________________

Garou, draped in a dull, dark cloak makes his way into Shaohai, the pleas of an old fisherman from a nearby community ringing in his ears as he makes his way into a tavern. Those soldiers are monsters!!! We can’t go on living like this. Please help us.
Monsters huh? Not long ago such a description would fit Garou himself like a glove. He understood that sometimes the strong took what they wanted. That much was their right. The natural order of things declared so. He knew he had no place getting involved in affairs that didn’t concern him. He knew better than to run up on a bunch of old soldiers who had carved out a habitat for themselves. Who knows what artifacts they possessed or what skills they knew. No self-respecting shinobi would allow these things to inhibit them though. Any self-respecting shinobi would dig deep and rise to the occasion. For justice's sake. For honor's sake. Garou, was doing this, for money’s sake.

As he gingerly made his way through the tavern’s door his eyes immediately came to a group of soldiers sitting at a corner. He proceeded to make his way straight to the bar, ignoring the rowdy group entirely. As he walked he felt them glancing at him, a shadowy figure that had just entered, trying to gauge how much of a threat he was. To dispel their suspicion Garou immediately took off his hood and intentionally bumped into a waitress passing by as he made his way to the bar.

I’m terribly sorry sweetheart
Waitress: It’s ok honey. Just be careful

His display of clumsiness seemed to do the job. Any ray of suspicion the cohort had about Garou was immediately forgotten, and they went about their business. One of them downed a jug of something intoxicating and proceeded to smash the empty jug on the table as the rest cheered and jeered. Turning his attention to the barkeeper and subtly gesturing at the soldiers, Garou asked, Are they giving you any trouble today.

Barkeeper: I’m not sure what you mean by trouble sir, answered the barkeeper.

He seemed shook. As if Garou had broached a forbidden topic. Garou smiled understandingly.
Nevermind. Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff. On me

The barkeeper stared at him perplexed.

Barkeeper: Excuse me?
You have more booze, correct?
Barkeeper: Yes
Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff
Barkeeper: Right away boss.
As he turned to follow Garou’s order Garou stopped him briefly
And old man
Barkeeper: Yes?
Make sure the only thing that fills my cup tonight is water
Barkeeper: Okayy, he answered not exactly sure what they were discussing.

A few moments later a waitress took a tall mug to the soldiers table. After exchanging a few words with them, she pointed at Garou, who was smiling and raising a jug to the soldiers. Staying on his seat, he addressed the cohort

I bet that guy, pointing at the guy who previously downed a jug, can’t chug this one here.
The table erupted in laughter and excitement as the soldier rose to his feet, thumped his chest twice and lifted the enormous jug to his face. With his compatriots cheering, he poured the liquid down his throat expertly. So much so that it appeared he was indeed going to best the challenge. Nevertheless halfway through the treat he abruptly stopped drinking letting out a loud cough as he slammed the jug on the table. Everyone at the table started laughing. Garou stood up and walked to them.

Haha I thought so. I hope you boys aren’t already tapped out.
He took a seat and talked to the soldiers for a little while after which he beckoned the barkeeper to approach. When he got there Garou gave a command

Barman I’m a travelling novelist. Tonight fate has brought me to these valiant brothers who are going to share some of their courageous stories with me. A good story deserves a good time
Yeahhh, the soldiers cheered.
Make sure our cups never get empty tonight
YEaahhhhh
Then turning to look the barkeeper right in his eyes he said
Especially mine
The duo's eyes remained locked for a while as the command registered to the barman.
Barkeeper: Got it, he said, giving a knowing nod. I’ll personally see to you guys tonight.

Hours passed and Garou and the soldiers seemed to be having the best of times. The barkeeper made sure to keep the booze flowing for the soldiers however he made sure to only fill Garou’s cup with water. The soldiers were non the wiser of this of course, and they continued to drink their hearts out. The party had lasted a decent while before it came to a screeching halt. A young waiter, a boy no older than 10 years, bumped into one of the soldiers, Ryul, spilling some ale on his attire. Ryul, who took offence with that, impulsively punched the poor boy sending him crashing to the floor. Cheered on by his compatriots, Ryul stood up to continue the assault.

Come on guys, is this really necessary?
As Ryul approached the boy’s mother, who was also a waitress came between them trying to stop Ryul. This only infuriated him more and he shoved the lady so hard she toppled one of the tables behind her.
This seemed to be the last straw for Garou who muttered under his breath
I wish you hadn’t done that

Lyo: What??

I said do you guys want to see a cool trick? Yes? Hey Ryul he said as he took out a golden coin.[not really gold. A really good copper fake] Ryul turned to look at Garou along with the remaining soldiers as Garou stood up displaying the shinny coin in his hand.

It’s simple really. All you have to do is count the number of flips the coin does midair. The one who gives the most accurate answer when it lands wins
Garou then threw the coin upwards in full view of the solders, averting his eyes as he did so. After the coin had flipped a couple times a bright light burst forth from it filling the entire tavern and blinding pretty much everyone apart from Garou. Some seconds later, as everyone regained their eyesight, what could be seen was the soldier closest to Ryul, Lyo, slumped in his chair lifeless with huge gush in his chest and Garou standing behind Ryul.
One of the remaining soldiers, Fuya, asked What’s going on?? Just then blood began to drip from Ryul’s neck revealing a clean cut hidden behind his thick beard. Ryul dropped to his knees and then fell flat on his face. At this sight the remaining soldiers lept out of the tavern through the nearest windows.

Garou, holding a blood-stained kunai in his right hand turned around and went to the kid who was now kneeling next to his mother.
Are you guys alright?
They nodded. Obviously still shaken
Don’t worry. Everything’ll be ok Garou said smiling
He then went to the barkeeper
Sorry about the mess. And the damage. I’ll settle the cost when I’m done
Barkeeper: When you’re done?
Yes. I have to finished what I’ve started. Do you have anything back there that could help out?
The barkeeper briefly went into the storeroom and returned with a katana.
Barkeeper: Will this help?
Yes. Thank you
Garou then turned around and headed outside the tavern, taking off his cloak as he descended the short flight of stairs.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 25
Damage points: None
Description: To perform this technique, the user sends a sudden burst of Lightning Chakra through their sword ( a normal sword will suffice ; the user can theoretically do this in any electricity conducting object though a sword is preferred ) which causes a sudden, intense burst of light to be produced, temporarily blinding the opponent for approximately two seconds and causing hazy vision after that for a short while. The effect increases with proximity. Also, people with doujutsus trained on the sword will be affected more than normal people since their eyes are sharper. This move, however, does no damage in of itself.

Hp 100| Cp 1000-25=975
Coming from HERE

Garou walks back into the tavern and goes to find the two bodies he left behind. They had been propped in a corner and covered with some old sheets. He approaches the barkeeper and empties his pockets on the counter. He had a few coins, and just about enough ryo to buy a decent meal.

That's all I have for now. I'll be back to pay the rest after I collect their bounty.

Barkeeper: That's alright... I'll be waiting

Geez old man. I thought you'd say "it's on the house"

Barkeeper: Well you offered. It would be impolite to reject your offer

Wha_? It's even more impolite to take a man's money after he saved your establishment!

Barkeeper: I'm sorry I can't reject an offer

You m__.... Very well. Here's your sword back. Thanks. It helped a lot

Barkeeper: You can keep it. I'm old and feeble. I have no use for it anymore

Are you sure?

Barkeeper: Yes. Besides, I offered it to you. It would be impolite to reject

Yeah yeah whatever. I'll be back.

And with that Garou departs to collect his bounty