Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It says easily fight a Admiral you idiot. They said nothing about equally.

The only person they said Shanks could fight equally with is Whitebeard
Wrong translation. I think shanks would win. But O'Hara had the correct translation

: Despite having no devil fruit he's capable of fighting on Marine admiral level

Doesn't say he would win or loose or if it was be difficult or not. Actually the fact they say this about shanks while boasting his bounty and not the other yonko sorta implies shanks is the only one capable of said feat

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It says easily fight a Admiral you idiot. They said nothing about equally.

The only person they said Shanks could fight equally with is Whitebeard

That’s not the accurate translation though. Others, such as Artur of Library of Ohara, have cited that the legitimate translation says “he is capable of fighting on marine Admiral level”

100% Shanks = Low Admiral at best

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong translation. I think shanks would win. But O'Hara had the correct translation

: Despite having no devil fruit he's capable of fighting on Marine admiral level

Doesn't say he would win or loose or if it was be difficult or not. Actually the fact they say this about shanks while boasting his bounty and not the other yonko sorta implies shanks is the only one capable of said feat
Shanks has always had Big hype to his name every time a data book comes out. Such as this
You must be registered for see medias

So I’m sure it’s easily fight an admiral, but even if we want to disagree because it’s not viz then you’d be correct to say that the translation isn’t 100%