Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... bet you guys didn't expect me to make this...
:'( sad sad sad sad sad.

Great day for shanks lovers. Implied to have the highest bounty of all yonko. Also has a connection to the wg... Wonder what that is.

Shanks is confirmed to not have a df

And ... Of course... The part I hate the most... He's EASILY capable of fighting the admirals despite having NO devil fruit.

Sad... Pft

Makes you ask yourself.. just how strong is shanks? He's possibly surpassed prime whitebeard

You must be registered for see medias

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having a DF would have been against everything he said to Luffy after he ate the Gum Gum so that's not that shocking and to be fair the video said implied to have the highest bounty of Yonko but I think most figured that'd be the case too.

Instead of how strong Shanks is we should wonder how strong he was. Shanks was left handed and he's lost his left arm which means he had to adapt his fighting style.

Reactions: Sakazuki

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If his bounty is the highest of the Yonko, I have to agree with you. Bounty is determined by threat level to the WG right? But, from what we've seen, Shanks actually seems to be on relatively good terms with the WG( or at least the Five Elders) so his threat must come from raw strength or knowledge more so than anything else like harming civilians.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of this makes you wonder...

Was he this strong with both arms? Or is he this strong now, and use to be stronger

Can he easily take on an admiral with only one arm?

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks lost his arm to a fish and got on guarded by no devil fruit Teach.

Additionally, he had to adopt a full fighting stance to stop a blow from no devil fruit Whitebeard, while Akainu I stopped a blow from devil fruit weilding Whitebeard with his hands in his pockets.

Shanks is quite weak, for example we know that Mihawk is superior and Mihawk got stopped by Jozu and Vista.

There is a difference between hype and strength. The day Oda makes shanks stronger than Akainu is the day we know that alzheimers has set in, and that Oda is finished as a writer.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks is superior in all ways, shape and form. Significantly, he's elevated above the Yonkos and admirals going by his Marineford feat of blocking Akainu's KI strike w/o even exerting effort. A man who frightened BB and forced him to flee by his mere presence.

Last edited:

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks can only block Akainu’s smallest attack. The Gura Gura no Mi itself can only block nameless Akainu fists.

Daifunka would one shot Shanks 100 times out of 100

You must be registered to see images

Fish food can’t defeat the Fleet Admiral

Post automatically merged:

You must be registered to see images

Also, Akainu also made Blackbeard run away.

And Akainu didn’t have an entire Yonko crew behind him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I’ve also read the translation is that he can fight EQUALLY with the Admirals. The final sentence is that he MIGHT have the highest bounty and is written as an opinion.

Having a DF would have been against everything he said to Luffy after he ate the Gum Gum so that's not that shocking and to be fair the video said implied to have the highest bounty of Yonko but I think most figured that'd be the case too.

Instead of how strong Shanks is we should wonder how strong he was. Shanks was left handed and he's lost his left arm which means he had to adapt his fighting style.
He uses a sabre, a one-armed sword. It wouldn’t affect him that much, especially after like 12 years of getting used to using his right hand.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
him having the highest bounty among yonkou isnt a surprise at all.i think pretty much everyone figured it out before all this.same with him not having a devil fruit.if garp without a devil fruit could rival gold roger then the next generation having someone like that is not a big surprise.that too one among yonkou.so its not a big deal.shanks already got enough hype for to him be at the top right now may be.bt u claiming shanks surpassed primebeard out of nowhere is kind of absurd.not saying its impossible bt i dnt think we can confirm it just by this.until we get a confirmation from the manga itself i still think prime garp,primebeard and gold roger were still one step ahead than others.but i know why u are saying that, since i too am one of those who believes the next generation always surpassing the previous one.(not in real life bt in these kind of manga :ROFLMAO:) bt for now i think shanks and dragon are the only two whose strength can rival gold roger and primebeard.(not surpassed them bt at same level).i already have something on my mind on wts gonna happen.bt i will make a thread abt it later

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve also read the translation is that he can fight EQUALLY with the Admirals. The final sentence is that he MIGHT have the highest bounty and is written as an opinion.

He uses a sabre, a one-armed sword. It wouldn’t affect him that much, especially after like 12 years of getting used to using his right hand.
Ohhhh. I thought they were saying easily.. like I was dumbfounded. (I know I'm a akainu fan, but I'll still admit shanks would probably win ... But God not easily haha)

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finaly the admiral wankers know where their place is. Shanks solos ur fav. So it makes mihawk number 2 in all terms. So Shanks and mihawk r the dopest tag team in op. So mihawk solos admirals with ease as well . Great day for op G G G g Gunit

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finaly the admiral wankers know where their place is. Shanks solos ur fav. So it makes mihawk number 2 in all terms. So Shanks and mihawk r the dopest tag team in op. So mihawk solos admirals with ease as well . Great day for op G G G g Gunit
Well according to official translations, it said he can fight them equally... So.. if it takes the strongest yonkoto fight the admirals equally than that would mean the admirals are > yonko
It was just a slight scare. It won't happen again

btw how do u guys know that this confirms it? i mean is the source really reliable?.can u provide me link if u can plz
Library of OHara is always reliable

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Library of OHara is always reliable
may be bt i hvnt cn this one on that site.can u plz give me link to the actual translation of it.the link provided at the video didnt direct me to that translation itself.sry to bother though

Well according to official translations, it said he can fight them equally... So.. if it takes the strongest yonkoto fight the admirals equally than that would mean the admirals are > yonko
It was just a slight scare. It won't happen again
better ignore such stupidness.they will drag u to the same level if nothing else

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sure, you're probably a right. A pitcher who spent 27 years using his left hand honing his skill to reach the top probably wouldn't have any problem reaching the same level in half the time using only his right. No matter what the gap there's bound to be a difference in ability was my point.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Sure, you're probably a right. A pitcher who spent 27 years using his left hand honing his skill to reach the top probably wouldn't have any problem reaching the same level in half the time using only his right. No matter what the gap there's bound to be a difference in ability was my point.
This is also a series where Shanks can split the heavens with his sword. Applying this kind of shit without actual in-series evidence is nonsense

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is also a series where Shanks can split the heavens with his sword. Applying this kind of shit without actual in-series evidence is nonsense
Do you think it was actually solely the force of their swings that did that and not haki? I love that you still get this annoyed at the inclusion of real world characteristics if they go against your opinions.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Do you think it was actually solely the force of their swings that did that and not haki? I love that you still get this annoyed at the inclusion of real world characteristics if they go against your opinions.
You can’t include real world characteristics in fantasy unless the fantasy itself has incorporated it. To say that Shanks couldn’t have trained his remaining arm to be as strong as his lost one in a world where he has the capacity to split the heavens period is fucking laughable

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its said he fights admirals easily, so not just 1 vs 1. So Shanks rapes more admirals then just 1 vs 1. Dat means yonkos r 2 tiers above admirals. Even mihawk mid dif akainu at this point.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Numerous reliable translation sources: “Shanks can fight equally with an Admiral”

Karol the Don: “Shanks solos Admirals”

Now I understand why you lack such a basic understanding of manga :)