Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit lmfao, your trolling skills put mine to shame good sir. Lord Sakazuki would vaporize every character you’ve mentioned with ease.
Why you accuse me of trolling like that? I was being serious in my post.(
Do you actually think he can do it? Trafalboi would simply transport him in the middle of the ocean and let him down. Hancock will turn him into stone and break him, and Sanjii could simply kick his head in with his black leg and put him in a coma. Ain't that bad, eeh?

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you accuse me of trolling like that? I was being serious in my post.(
Do you actually think he can do it? Trafalboi would simply transport him in the middle of the ocean and let him down. Hancock will turn him into stone and break him, and Sanjii could simply kick his head in with his black leg and put him in a coma. Ain't that bad, eeh?
Sakazuki can withstand Haki infused blows from the Gura Gura no Mi without even bruising, and you think Lanji can even tickle him? Lol Sanji can barely bruise Vergo and you think Sakazuki would feel his puny kicks XD

Even if Law sends him to the ocean, Sakazuki can fly as we see when he chases Jinbe. The book of data also confirms that he can fly.

And besides, can’t Law just do the same thing to Mama, Shanks, Teach, and Kaido? I guess Law > the Yonko as well.

Shut the **** up...You...stupid...troll.
You’re not making any sense at all and Sakazuki never put a hole in Whitebeard’s chest. All he did was to open up the hole Squardo gave Whitebeard. Everyone knows this already.

Everything else you said here had nothing to do with my post.
I thought you read One Piece? It’s pretty sad that I have to explain this to you, but I’ve come to expect nothing less than this confusion from Yonko fans.

You must be registered to see images

Squard (Vice Admiral tier at absolute maximum XD) Stabs Whitebeard, but doesn’t leave anything more than a stab wound, but

Akainu fists Whitebeard, and then:

Are you as bad at debating Trash Naruto as you are at debating One Piece? Your reading comprehension is nonexistent. Lol
Post automatically merged:

It's obvious to anyone who reads One Piece that Akainu is the strongest character within the current storyline.

Kaido will go down as a midseries villain, and in no other Manga does the strongest character go down midseries.

Teach has already been declared unworthy to succeed Roger by Whitebeard, so we know that he has no legitimate chance of becoming the Pirate King.

Sakazuki, on the other hand:

There's a reason Eichirro of the Oda only ever drew other characters clashing with Akainu's smallest attacks, because Akainu's large attacks were so big that Whitebeard himself had no hope at stopping them. Notice how Whitebeard just watched Meteor Volcano because he knew he could do nothing to stop such a monstrously powerful attack.

Additionally, when Whitebeard does try to escape from Meteor Volcano, he merely attacks the Encircling Wall, since he knew he could never stop a mid-scale Akainu attack.

Just imagine if Akainu would've actually used Awakening at Marineford...Or if he used Flame Haki. Whitebeard would have been killed in one blow, seeing as how Akainu almost killed him twice with smaller-sized Magma attacks.

Additionally,

"Akainu is so strong that he could claim One Piece in less than a year"--Eichirro Oda

The Pathetic Yonko have failed to become the Pirate King for literal decades. Sakazuki would defeat them all with extreme ease given this hype.

There's no question to anyone who actually knows how to read and analyze feats, Akainu is the strongest character by far in the world of One Piece. In fact the only other characters that even come close to him are the other Admiralllllllls.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AwakenedSama ... Whitebeard fought 3 Admirals almost by himself, his commanders didn't really do much in the matter of offense; Marco tanked Borsalino, yeah, and Diamond Jozu fended Kuzan few times, but it was mostly WB vs 3 Admirals + the Warlords. A young, fresh Whitebeard would've rampaged hard on that tiny island and sank it before Sakazuki even had the time to react. Obviously, he would've still lost to the 3 Admirals, no doubt, I mean he was at a massive disadvantage against at least Borsalino even with a modicum of Hacki in him, but he would've at least fully submerged the island and probably dealt few really grave blows to Sakazuki and saved Ace before falling down in the fight.

As for Law being able to pull his tricks on Teach and Mama, I highly doubt it would work on them. Teach would simply nullify it and sucker him in and flamberge him, and Charlotta would make her own little anti-gravity zone and then take his soul and augment her youth for another 150 years. As for Shanks, yeah I agree, he's a joke. Kaido, not certain, the man is a Dragon and Dragons are a tier above all the other mythical beings, close to the Gods of the seven plains of Ishtar.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AwakenedSama ... Whitebeard fought 3 Admirals almost by himself, his commanders didn't really do much in the matter of offense; Marco tanked Borsalino, yeah, and Diamond Jozu fended Kuzan few times, but it was mostly WB vs 3 Admirals + the Warlords. A young, fresh Whitebeard would've rampaged hard on that tiny island and sank it before Sakazuki even had the time to react. Obviously, he would've still lost to the 3 Admirals, no doubt, I mean he was at a massive disadvantage against at least Borsalino even with a modicum of Hacki in him, but he would've at least fully submerged the island and probably dealt few really grave blows to Sakazuki and saved Ace before falling down in the fight.
Given how casual Akainu was against oldbeard, it's highly probably that Akainu alone could've stopped Prime Whitebeard by himself, though with great difficulty.

But Prime Whitebeard could've probably sank Marineford yes, with the power of the Gura Gura no Mi which is one of the strongest Devil Fruits in the verse. Akainu would have a very tough time against a Prime Rival of the Pirate King.

As for Law being able to pull his tricks on Teach and Mama, I highly doubt it would work on them. Teach would simply nullify it and sucker him in and flamberge him, and Charlotta would make her own little anti-gravity zone and then take his soul and augment her youth for another 150 years. As for Shanks, yeah I agree, he's a joke. Kaido, not certain, the man is a Dragon and Dragons are a tier above all the other mythical beings, close to the Gods of the seven plains of Ishtar.
1. Teach can't nullify shambles with the Yami Yami. I don't know why you think he can. Even ace was able to severely burn Teach multiple times despite Teach being in possession of the Yami Yami. So of course Law of the Hax Fruits can simply teleport him away.

2. I don't know where you got any of that from with Mama. She can't create anti-gravity zones, and I don't know what in Eichirro Oda's canon manga makes you think she can do that.

But besides, she can't affect people who aren't scarred of her. And I doubt Law would show fear enough for her to take his soul.

3. Doesn't really matter with Kaido, Law can still shamble him at will. Though yes, Kaido can fly so dropping him into the ocean would indeed be difficult.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was one of the reason not the main reason. WB himself said he just started after Akainu fall to the pit.
yh and he was the same one who told that squardo's attacks was nothing but u guys doesnt accept it when we say wb's attacking power wasnt weakened due to that.LOL such double standards.funny he said that he was getting just started but in the end that attack ended up being the strongest one he delivered at marineford :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Is that even a hype/feat lol.
did i even say that it was a feat?.simply listed things to show that how akainu was the major reason for the downfall of wb pirates.the man is cunning and got some brains.so obviously these facts can be added to his arsenal since it shows he aint all just muscle and brawl

As someone said there are tons of characters now who can kill Ace. Lets not forget it was Ace who sacrificed himself to protect Luffy. Marines almost messed up when Ace got released.
it doesnt even matter who can kill ace.the fact is it was akainu who did it.ace was a wb commander and luffy's brother.his death directly and strongly affects to luffy(main character) and to the story.so his death wasnt just as same as one of those random fodder death.it was a special one and oda chose akainu to do it.

Seriously....
yh moby dick was the companion of wb's life long adventures.even it was just a ship, through one piece it has shown how much pirates' ships values to them.so akainu destroying something so valuable to wb pirates and oda again chose him to do it indicates his main influence in defeating wb pirates and oda wanted to show it.oda aint an idiot like others.its not a coincidence that oda made akainu kill ace,destroy moby dick and putting two death injuries to wb himself

And he got reinforcemets soon chapter 579 pg9.
Not to forget commanders stopped him getting to Luffy which shows a bunch of commanders can actually stop an Admiral.
if those fodders were the reinforcements then wb commanders too had reinforcements since fodder pirates were backing them up.it was shown one of the commanders went down even after ganging up all of them on just one admiral and they couldnt even get the upper hand simply shows if the fight were to get dragged on things wont go well for commanders.and this was not the only time that commanders failed to do anything against akainu.both marco and vista's attacks couldnt do anything to him

By tanked u mean he fell to the pit n rather than jumping like other characters would have (if they were ok) he let himself slide to the pit. Okay.
by tank means even after wb's strongest attack which could split marineford to half bt still couldnt give any major injury to akainu.by tanking means he then even proceed to fight all commanders at once and knocked down jinbei,invankou,curiel and inuzuma and gave luffy a life long scar

Is that a feat???
Rather he gave him n Sabo a reason to fight him again.
again.who said it was a feat? LOL.these are simply facts.when one day luffy gonna be pirate king and everyone asking who the **** gave him a scar like that and people gonna say it was akainu.its actually a hype wise thing.when u are strong people hv these kind of questions.its simple.lets talk abt kaido.everyone badly wanna know who gave kaido such a scar.plus kaido landed a hit on luffy's head(the only part part where luffy doesnt use armament when in g4) and didnt even give a scar like wt akainu gave him.some can say he failed to do wt akainu could and akainu didnt even use any named attacks on him(and he gave him that through jinbei lol)

glad that at least u accept it and its not even a hard thing to grasp

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yh and he was the same one who told that squardo's attacks was nothing but u guys doesnt accept it when we say wb's attacking power wasnt weakened due to that.LOL such double standards.funny he said that he was getting just started but in the end that attack ended up being the strongest one he delivered at marineford :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
So now u want to disagree with the manga. WB clear said he has just started now n none of Akainu's attack killed him.
did i even say that it was a feat?.
so dont post trivial things.

simply listed things to show that how akainu was the major reason for the downfall of wb pirates.the man is cunning and got some brains.so obviously these facts can be added to his arsenal since it shows he aint all just muscle and brawl
There were 5admirals. It wasn't only Akainus effort to bring WB down. Heck he cant even kill him.
WB- killed by BB
Marco- survived the war
Ace- Sacrificed himself(ok Akainu killed him)
Vista- Survived the war
Jozu- Incapacitated by Aokiji
So out of 5strongest guys in WBs camp Akainu only managed to kill 1guy.
it doesnt even matter who can kill ace.the fact is it was akainu who did it.ace was a wb commander and luffy's brother.his death directly and strongly affects to luffy(main character) and to the story.so his death wasnt just as same as one of those random fodder death.it was a special one and oda chose akainu to do it.
It was BB who sold Ace to Akainu. Without him Akainu wouldn't even find/kill him in first place. Not to forget Ace sacrificed himself to protect Luffy.
There are tons of characters who have died.All there deaths make the guys closer to the character stronger and we saw they trying there best to bring them down infuture. Yes WB n Ace were big characters who actually died but there's nothing special as Ace sacrificed himself n WB was killed by BB which is a manga fact.
yh moby dick was the companion of wb's life long adventures.even it was just a ship, through one piece it has shown how much pirates' ships values to them.so akainu destroying something so valuable to wb pirates and oda again chose him to do it indicates his main influence in defeating wb pirates and oda wanted to show it.oda aint an idiot like others.its not a coincidence that oda made akainu kill ace,destroy moby dick and putting two death injuries to wb
Now we are talking about a ship.
Lets see Zoro sliced a ship at Sabody
Law destroyed a G5 ship.
Fishman simply sacrificed there ship for SHs.
Countless ships destroyed at MF by Tsunami n stuff.
what does this show?
Ships are replaceable. WB himself had what 4ships n last one took them closer to the ramp. Yes there's a bond with captain n ship thats why there's a popular saying that Captain goes down with the ship thats why WB was ready to die at MF n told all his allies to go back while he destroys MF n die there.
if those fodders were the reinforcements then wb commanders too had reinforcements since fodder pirates were backing them up.it was shown one of the commanders went down even after ganging up all of them on just one admiral and they couldnt even get the upper hand simply shows if the fight were to get dragged on things wont go well for commanders.and this was not the only time that commanders failed to do anything against akainu.both marco and vista's attacks couldnt do anything
Even Akainu didn't have an upperhand in that fight.
Anime showed 13commanders infosys of him. Manga didn't even showed that many.
All the commanders did managed to stop Akainu(which was there purpose) n the only commander who Akainu put down isn't even consider as top 5 strongest guys.
by tank means even after wb's strongest attack which could split marineford to half bt still couldnt give any major injury to akainu.by tanking means he then even proceed to fight all commanders at once and knocked down jinbei,invankou,curiel and inuzuma and gave luffy a life long scar
So we ignoring all the bleeding n stuff he had during that whole fight.
We also ignoring that Akainu who has flight ability cant even jump or go aerial when he fell to the pit.
Rather he made a cave n only surfaced when WB was gone.
Not to forget that Akainu decided rather fighting WB lets go behind weaker guys as thats easy to kill Lol.

again.who said it was a feat? LOL.these are simply facts.when one day luffy gonna be pirate king and everyone asking who the **** gave him a scar like that and people gonna say it was akainu.its actually a hype wise thing.when u are strong people hv these kind of questions.its simple.lets talk abt kaido.everyone badly wanna know who gave kaido such a scar.plus kaido landed a hit on luffy's head(the only part part where luffy doesnt use armament when in g4) and didnt even give a scar like wt akainu gave him.
scars doesn't hype anything. We all know Kaido was tortured 10k times n lost 7times to guys. He could very well get a scar when he was a rookie n didn't had that sort of hype. It doesn't help his opponent a single bit.
Example: kid lost his arm to Shanks. It doesn't hype Shanks as he is much stronger than him. Even at a later stage if Kid becomes a Yonko or a big shot it wouldn't hype Shanks as they both will be top tier.

some can say he failed to do wt akainu could and akainu didnt even use any named attacks on him(and he gave him that through jinbei lol)
Named attack-
Mihawks attack wasn't named yet it was called strongest slash. There were lots of attacks which were not named at MF.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu is most likely the strongest character in Piece of the One at the moment. Unparralleled feats, unmatched hype from Oda himself, confirmation that he would be King of the Pirates were it in his interests to do so, and of course, according to the most recent Vivre Card, the Greatest Attack Power among Devil Fruit users.

Sakazuki is the strongest character in the world of One Piece.
Currently Blackbeard has the Greatest Attack Power among the Devil Fruit Users

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now u want to disagree with the manga. WB clear said he has just started now n none of Akainu's attack killed him.
so u accept that wb didnt get weaker after squardo's stab? nice since akainu could put a hole on wb's chest and took half of the face of a none weakened wb (yh wb wasnt killed becoz of the loss of his half of face but becoz of bb and his crew who ran away from akainu LOL. seems legit)
so dont post trivial things.
i will post wtever i want lol.and dnt get butthurt simply coz wt i said was true.squardo did stab wb beoz of akainu and his scheme

There were 5admirals. It wasn't only Akainus effort to bring WB down. Heck he cant even kill him.
WB- killed by BB
Marco- survived the war
Ace- Sacrificed himself(ok Akainu killed him)
Vista- Survived the war
Jozu- Incapacitated by Aokiji
So out of 5strongest guys in WBs camp Akainu only managed to kill 1guy.
5 admirals? when did wb even fought garp or sengoku? and against aokiji jozu had to come and save wb.only time wb did hurt akainu he had to do it with a sneak attack bt one vs one he got stalemated.plus kizaru trolled wb a big time.wb got killed becoz of akainu.its not like he was gonna recover from those 2 injuries akainu gave him.BB's crew only made it faster.
akainu vs wb result : one got two major injuries which resulted him to die bt on the other hand the other could go on to attack a whole commander crew of a yonkou pirate.knocked down jinbei,ivankou,curiel and inazuma and gave luffy a life long scar
and all abt those marco and vista surviving the war doesnt mean shit.tell me at least one person wb killed at the war? he couldnt even kill a vice admiral by ur logic.the fact is marco,vista and commanders gang up on akainu and they couldnt even scratch him

It was BB who sold Ace to Akainu. Without him Akainu wouldn't even find/kill him in first place. Not to forget Ace sacrificed himself to protect Luffy.
There are tons of characters who have died.All there deaths make the guys closer to the character stronger and we saw they trying there best to bring them down infuture. Yes WB n Ace were big characters who actually died but there's nothing special as Ace sacrificed himself n WB was killed by BB which is a manga fact.
saying akainu could only kill ace becoz bb captured him is like saying ace wouldnt hv gt killed if his mother didnt give birth to him lmao :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
oda chose akainu to kill ace.like i said it was a special death ,may be the most special death at one piece and oda chose akainu to do it.and its manga fact ace got killed by akainu and akainu gave wb two death injuries(which wb will obviously get killed later on).when akainu gave wb a hole wb had an heart attack.and its not like akainu gave barrage of attack on wb when that happened.he simply gave him a major injury and left.even he knew it was enough for wb to get killed later.more like he sympathized him that moment.tell me wt stopped akainu from to take out wb's whole face with a single blast when wb had his heart attack? the reason is simple his focus was never on wb at first place.though later wb tried to kill akainu out of anger and failed at that miserably

Now we are talking about a ship.
Lets see Zoro sliced a ship at Sabody
Law destroyed a G5 ship.
Fishman simply sacrificed there ship for SHs.
Countless ships destroyed at MF by Tsunami n stuff.
what does this show?
Ships are replaceable. WB himself had what 4ships n last one took them closer to the ramp. Yes there's a bond with captain n ship thats why there's a popular saying that Captain goes down with the ship thats why WB was ready to die at MF n told all his allies to go back while he destroys MF n die there.
coming this from an one piece fan is actually a sad fact.to a pirate crew their main ship is considered as a crew mate of their own.they value their ship such high and pretty much this was shown through straw hats and even when moby dick went down wb pirates cried and couldnt to anything to stop it.the reason i mentioned akainu destroying moby dick is becoz it emphasizes akainu's threat over to wb pirates even more.he didnt just destroy a mere ship.it was wb's main one and they couldnt do anything to protect it.even when big mom attacked sunny go jinbei stepped up to fight big mom and sent her flying away coz he didnt want sunny go to get any more damage than wt big mom was already giving it .so oda choosing akainu again to destroy wb's main ship can be added to the list how akainu was pretty much the major reason of wb pirates downfall

Even Akainu didn't have an upperhand in that fight.
Anime showed 13commanders infosys of him. Manga didn't even showed that many.
All the commanders did managed to stop Akainu(which was there purpose) n the only commander who Akainu put down isn't even consider as top 5 strongest guys.
look closely before speaking nonsense and all commanders gang up on akainu and who got injured? one of the commanders right.obviously shows who had the upper hand

So we ignoring all the bleeding n stuff he had during that whole fight.
We also ignoring that Akainu who has flight ability cant even jump or go aerial when he fell to the pit.
Rather he made a cave n only surfaced when WB was gone.
Not to forget that Akainu decided rather fighting WB lets go behind weaker guys as thats easy to kill Lol.
he only bleeds.thats the whole point.after that angry wb's killing intent attack which split marineford to half,it couldnt even give akainu a major scar bt only bleeding.akainu didnt even stop from there.if u can fight all commanders and take down jinbei,ivanko curiel and inuzuma and just after the war can go after BB pirates himself then it surely tell us one thing and that is akainu did tank that so called best attack of wb which he gave before dying.
akainu going after luffy and ace was his own moral thing.pretty much he knew the threat they could bring later on can be greater than caring abt an old relic such as wb since their age was coming to an end.kind of an intelligent move bt not a surprise that u cant get it though.akainu didnt simply went after weaklings he went after greater threat which can be troublesome for WG in future.if i speak like u then i can say akainu didnt even care abt wb's death bt still gave him two death scars.its sad wb wanted to kill akainu with his raging attack and couldnt even stop akainu.if akainu actually wanted just to kill fodders then he had tons of fodder pirates at marineford bt he didnt care abt them even.he only cared abt ace and luffy.and he killed ace in the process.wb and his pirates were some barriers he had

scars doesn't hype anything. We all know Kaido was tortured 10k times n lost 7times to guys. He could very well get a scar when he was a rookie n didn't had that sort of hype. It doesn't help his opponent a single bit.
Example: kid lost his arm to Shanks. It doesn't hype Shanks as he is much stronger than him. Even at a later stage if Kid becomes a Yonko or a big shot it wouldn't hype Shanks as they both will be top tier.
permanent scar on top characters does show something.shanks has being talking abt bb and his threat while showing his scar at the eye every time.akainu v aokiji,their battles intensity was shown through their scars.kaido only got one scar and it pretty much questions everyone who gave him that.that why when luffy one day becomes pirate king everybody will talk abt the scar he got on his chest and who gave him.and abt kidd part.it shows that red haired pirates arent all good and stuff.they can be scary as other yonkou crew as well

Named attack-
Mihawks attack wasn't named yet it was called strongest slash. There were lots of attacks which were not named at MF.
no, his attack was said as strongest slash wasnt to show that it was mihawk's greatest attack bt to show it was a slash coming from the strongest swordsman.if u really think mihawk's strongest attack was the one jozu deflected then that's pretty much stupid.named attacks is not a actual thing like u said bt it shows the effort of the user.so using a named attack and just an attack is not really the same.named attack or not it doesnt change the fact that kaido couldnt give luffy a scar at his head(the only part where armament is not in g4) while akainu could do it with a simple attack

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently Blackbeard has the Greatest Attack Power among the Devil Fruit Users
New vivre card databook reveals akainu has the most destructive devil fruit

(Whitebeards is still the most destructive PARAMECIA devil fruit though, just not most destructive of them all. Like akainus)

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so u accept that wb didnt get weaker after squardo's stab? nice since akainu could put a hole on wb's chest and took half of the face of a none weakened wb (yh wb wasnt killed becoz of the loss of his half of face but becoz of bb and his crew who ran away from akainu LOL. seems legit)
I accept he doesn't got weaker from Squardo's stab.
There were tons of marines who stabbed him n he continued to fight.
Akainu made 2 hole n did he died???
No he didn't.
A similar case happened when Law fried Doffy's organ. So we should give Law the credit that he was the one who took down Doffy. Lets completely forget that Doffy n WB kept on fighting after that. Nice BS logic as usual.
i will post wtever i want lol.and dnt get butthurt simply coz wt i said was true.squardo did stab wb beoz of akainu
and thats a feat again?
5 admirals? when did wb even fought garp or sengoku? and against aokiji jozu had to come and save wb.only time wb did hurt akainu he had to do it with a sneak attack bt one vs one he got stalemated.plus kizaru trolled wb a big time.wb got killed becoz of akainu.its not like he was gonna recover from those 2 injuries akainu gave him.BB's crew only made it faster.
We all saw how MF started. All 3admirals fought WB at different point of time.
Kizaru trolled WB- thats something new. I guess next is Akainu was also trolling WB n his commanders even tho he couldn't pass the commanders.
akainu vs wb result : one got two major injuries which resulted him to die bt on the other hand the other could go on to attack a whole commander crew of a yonkou pirate.knocked down jinbei,ivankou,curiel and inazuma and gave luffy a life long scar
and all abt those marco and vista surviving the war doesnt mean shit.tell me at least one person wb killed at the war? he couldnt even kill a vice admiral by ur logic.the fact is marco,vista and commanders gang up on akainu and they couldnt even scratch
Akainu's achievement was to kill only Ace n to a certain extent a low lvl commander. He did fought WB but he never killed him. So stop the BS that he was the one. Unless u show a scan which says WB died because of Akainu.

saying akainu could only kill ace becoz bb captured him is like saying ace wouldnt hv gt killed if his mother didnt give birth to him lmao :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
oda chose akainu to kill ace.like i said it was a special death ,may be the most special death at one piece and oda chose akainu to do it.and its manga fact ace got killed by akainu and akainu gave wb two death injuries(which wb will obviously get killed later on).when akainu gave wb a hole wb had an heart attack.and its not like akainu gave barrage of attack on wb when that happened.he simply gave him a major injury and left.even he knew it was enough for wb to get killed later.more like he sympathized him that moment.tell me wt stopped akainu from to take out wb's whole face with a single blast when wb had his heart attack? the reason is simple his focus was never on wb at first place.though later wb tried to kill akainu out of anger and failed at that
same old broken record coming from the you. 2 big holes n still the guy continued to fight. It seems u are salty that your boi couldn't kill WB but BB did. Its even funny that u are giving credit to Akainu when he killed Ace(who was handed over to marines by BB n he said he didn't kill him) but wont give the credit to BB when he killed WB.
coming this from an one piece fan is actually a sad fact.to a pirate crew their main ship is considered as a crew mate of their own.they value their ship such high and pretty much this was shown through straw hats and even when moby dick went down wb pirates cried and couldnt to anything to stop it.the reason i mentioned akainu destroying moby dick is becoz it emphasizes akainu's threat over to wb pirates even more.he didnt just destroy a mere ship.it was wb's main one and they couldnt do anything to protect it.even when big mom attacked sunny go jinbei stepped up to fight big mom and sent her flying away coz he didnt want sunny go to get any more damage than wt big mom was already giving it .so oda choosing akainu again to destroy wb's main ship can be added to the list how akainu was pretty much the major reason of wb pirates downfall
And the BS continues. WB had 4 ships n 40some more ships from his allies. 3of the ships were burnt by Akainu n 1 was used to enter the plaza.
Ppl are attached with ships like one is with there bikes or vehicles. It doesn't mean they are not replaceable. Even BB has replaced his raft n SHs themselves had replaces there ship after giving it a proper burial.
Zoro himself is attached with his sword n he lost one to that marine who has the power of rust. So does that mean anything? obviously not.

look closely before speaking nonsense and all commanders gang up on akainu and who got injured? one of the commanders right.obviously shows who had the upper hand
Since u cant count n cant see properly let me type who wasn't there:
Ace n Thatch were dead - 2commanders
Jozu was incapacitated- 1commander
Blamenco, Namur, Speed Jiru wasn't there(these commanders weren't shown in any panel of the manga)- 3 commanders
Rest were there-10commanders.
Now if you could find these guys i will accept he fought all 16commanders. Just dont use Anime lol.
he only bleeds.thats the whole point.after that angry wb's killing intent attack which split marineford to half,it couldnt even give akainu a major scar bt only bleeding.akainu didnt even stop from there.if u can fight all commanders and take down jinbei,ivanko curiel and inuzuma and just after the war can go after BB pirates himself then it surely tell us one thing and that is akainu did tank that so called best attack of wb which he gave before dying.
akainu going after luffy and ace was his own moral thing.pretty much he knew the threat they could bring later on can be greater than caring abt an old relic such as wb since their age was coming to an end.kind of an intelligent move bt not a surprise that u cant get it though.akainu didnt simply went after weaklings he went after greater threat which can be troublesome for WG in future.if i speak like u then i can say akainu didnt even care abt wb's death bt still gave him two death scars.its sad wb wanted to kill akainu with his raging attack and couldnt even stop akainu.if akainu actually wanted just to kill fodders then he had tons of fodder pirates at marineford bt he didnt care abt them even.he only cared abt ace and luffy.and he killed ace in the process.wb and his pirates were some barriers he had
He cant kill WB- manga fact
WB pirates believed after that WBs punch he was dead- manga fact
Akainu left WB to kill Luffy- manga fact.
The one who was a greater threat at MF was WB n later BB not Luffy. Rather than fighting them he wanted to kill Luffy who was almost half dead.
The one thing thats sure is Akainu cares about nothing. He doesn't care about Marines. He doesn't care who lives or dies n he simply doesn't care if a Yonko destroys MF.
Now to the bleeding part. We all saw Luffy vs Doffy. In there fight Luffy didn't got any permanent scar yet luffy needed time to recover(he rested for 3days something like that).
Scars doesn't need to be shown to prove there fight was on a whole other lvl. just take shanks. He himself said he has lots of scars(which aren't visible) n the ones which pain him is one given by BB. Does thats Mean the whole hype Mihawk vs Shanks shaking grandline means less to that BB giving scar? Obviously not.
permanent scar on top characters does show something.shanks has being talking abt bb and his threat while showing his scar at the eye every time.
that only happened once. Next time it was BB who said that Scar looks nice on him.
akainu v aokiji,their battles intensity was shown through their scars.kaido only got one scar and it pretty much questions everyone who gave him that.that why when luffy one day becomes pirate king everybody will talk abt the scar he got on his chest and who gave him.and abt kidd part.it shows that red haired pirates arent all good and stuff.they can be scary as other yonkou crew
As i said it doesn't hype Shanks or his crew. Everyone knows he is a big shot. Even if Kid becomes a big shot infuture it doesn't hype Shanks that he tore his arm.

no, his attack was said as strongest slash wasnt to show that it was mihawk's greatest attack bt to show it was a slash coming from the strongest swordsman.if u really think mihawk's strongest attack was the one jozu deflected then that's pretty much stupid.named attacks is not a actual thing like u said bt it shows the effort of the user.so using a named attack and just an attack is not really the same.named attack or not it doesnt change the fact that kaido couldnt give luffy a scar at his head(the only part where armament is not in g4) while akainu could do it with a simple attack
As i said named attack means nothing. At MF there were ton of attacks exchanged (some names some without named).
Akainu used a lava punch n WB used his punch to nullify it. There's nothing thats suggests those attacks were weak or something. Even Aokiji went for Partisan(something like that) n WB used another punch to break them does that mean no name attack > Named attacks??? Obviously not.

And slash coming from strongest Swordman means the same thing lol
i.e Strongest slash. He does have lots of stuff which is yet to be shown but pre TS that was his strongest attack.
Post automatically merged:

Oh come on friend. That’s clearly hyperbole lol. He was on his last legs.
We all know WBs main intension at MF. He went there to die and destroy MF from the starting thats why he gave WB pirates his last command- Go back n re group at NW.
And after ace death there was nothing which was holding him back thata why he said he has just started. If BB hadn't killed him other Admirals has to jump in n stop him as Akainu ran away from the fight.

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I accept he doesn't got weaker from Squardo's stab.
There were tons of marines who stabbed him n he continued to fight.
Akainu made 2 hole n did he died???
No he didn't.
A similar case happened when Law fried Doffy's organ. So we should give Law the credit that he was the one who took down Doffy. Lets completely forget that Doffy n WB kept on fighting after that. Nice BS logic as usual.
comparing doffy and WB's situation itself prove wt kind of an idiot u are LOL.doffy could attach his organs through his ability thats why he could still kept on fighting bt then again it did damage him.so i would definitely give credit for both law and luffy for taking down doffy unlike u who thinks it was all luffy by himself.talking abt WB he never had such an ability.he may hv fought after that bt he was already dying from those two injuries.those marine stabs werent even close to wt akainu gave wb.after lose of half of the face and the hole on his chest wb never were gonna recover from that.he used his remaining strength to destroy marineford and even failed at that miserably

and thats a feat again?
at least stick to the argument we are hving here.i already said i listed reason's y akainu was the main reason behind wb pirates downfall.and here u are barking abt feats :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: loosing memory now?

We all saw how MF started. All 3admirals fought WB at different point of time.
Kizaru trolled WB- thats something new. I guess next is Akainu was also trolling WB n his commanders even tho he couldn't pass the commanders.
and out of all those moments 3 admirals never had any difficult with handling wb.they all did pretty much well against him.with aokiji all was going even till jozu interrupt .same with akainu and wb.before akainu gaining advantage of wb's heart attack and before wb using a sneak attack on akainu they were pretty much even too with the fight they had.we later kizaru saw holding bisento down with a leg and attacking wb.wb tried to get him off guard and kizaru trolled him hard by not only dodging bt also attacking wb at the same time

Akainu's achievement was to kill only Ace n to a certain extent a low lvl commander. He did fought WB but he never killed him. So stop the BS that he was the one. Unless u show a scan which says WB died because of Akainu.
how abt u show me a scan of BB killing WB then? lol.BB was never the one who killed him.it was all BB crew and him together who ganged up on WB at the last moment to make wb's death quicker.by ur logic if WB didnt gt killed out right after BB crew's attacks then it means WB never even got killed by them too.such an idiocy.anyone with brain know WB was not gonna get heal from those death injuries akainu gave him and its even funny if u think WB could survive by just having a half of his head

same old broken record coming from the you. 2 big holes n still the guy continued to fight. It seems u are salty that your boi couldn't kill WB but BB did. Its even funny that u are giving credit to Akainu when he killed Ace(who was handed over to marines by BB n he said he didn't kill him) but wont give the credit to BB when he killed WB.
2 big holes and guy died at the end of the war lol.yh im so salty coz it took whole bb's crew to even do any damage to WB while akainu put 2 death injuries on his own LMAO.the comparisons u make shows ur idiocy even more.first it was abt doffy and WB and then this.whether BB captured or not doesnt change the fact akainu was the one who killed him.its not like at war BB came out of nowhere and captured ace and gave him to sakazuki to kill him.ace was all free and all by the time akainu killed him.and again u speak of BB killing WB.how abt show a scan of it? BB had his crew help him.he never could do anything against WB.while akainu alone gave WB two death ijuries.too bad BB and whole his crew only managed to make the dying process faster which akainu already started

And the BS continues. WB had 4 ships n 40some more ships from his allies. 3of the ships were burnt by Akainu n 1 was used to enter the plaza.
Ppl are attached with ships like one is with there bikes or vehicles. It doesn't mean they are not replaceable. Even BB has replaced his raft n SHs themselves had replaces there ship after giving it a proper burial.
Zoro himself is attached with his sword n he lost one to that marine who has the power of rust. So does that mean anything? obviously not.
already gave scans abt this.should watch how jinbei reacted to step up to big mom just to protect the ship.and proper burial? isnt that wt they give to the crew mates who dies too? so u again proved me.pirates value their ships just as their own crew mate.so destroying something such valuable to WB pirates itself shows akainu's threat over to WB pirates were greater than anyone

Since u cant count n cant see properly let me type who wasn't there:
Ace n Thatch were dead - 2commanders
Jozu was incapacitated- 1commander
Blamenco, Namur, Speed Jiru wasn't there(these commanders weren't shown in any panel of the manga)- 3 commanders
Rest were there-10commanders.
Now if you could find these guys i will accept he fought all 16commanders. Just dont use Anime lol.
doesnt even matter since they had marco vista and even crocodile backing them up.
You must be registered for see images

u may be brainless bt oda is not.he dont need to show every single detail to simply show us that akainu went against wb commanders himself.u can see there is a part covered becoz of akainu.so saying those others werent there is pretty much idiotic itself since all of wb pirates gathered to protect luffy and somehow only those 3 had some nerve to not help them up.is that wt u say?

He cant kill WB- manga fact
WB pirates believed after that WBs punch he was dead- manga fact
Akainu left WB to kill Luffy- manga fact.
The one who was a greater threat at MF was WB n later BB not Luffy. Rather than fighting them he wanted to kill Luffy who was almost half dead.
The one thing thats sure is Akainu cares about nothing. He doesn't care about Marines. He doesn't care who lives or dies n he simply doesn't care if a Yonko destroys MF.
Now to the bleeding part. We all saw Luffy vs Doffy. In there fight Luffy didn't got any permanent scar yet luffy needed time to recover(he rested for 3days something like that).
Scars doesn't need to be shown to prove there fight was on a whole other lvl. just take shanks. He himself said he has lots of scars(which aren't visible) n the ones which pain him is one given by BB. Does thats Mean the whole hype Mihawk vs Shanks shaking grandline means less to that BB giving scar? Obviously not.
wb died LOL.wake up dude.and its the other way around though.we saw how wb went after akainu to kill him just to avenge ace (he even sneak attacked him) and failed miserably.so its a mangafact wb cant kill akainu.
akainu already went after ace and luffy even before wb came to interfere.and guess wt.wb came to stop akainu from going after them bt failed yet again.all of that island splitting attack and akainu came back again.in other words akainu went after luffy and ace all along and wb came to stop it and failed.not like wt u said that akainu went after them coz they were weak.if weak he had plenty of fodder pirates to kill.he mentions several times that luffy being dragon's son and ace being pirate king's son can cause WG way more trouble than the old relic who was already dying.akainu simple went after them knowing the future threat they will cause upon WG.at least he had some brain unlike someone here :lmao:

hving a permanent scar means he/she couldnt recover from that 100%.luffy has gone through countless battles bt still no one could give wt akainu gave him.when one day luffy becomes pirate king after facing all kaido,BB like big shots and only to still hv scar akainu gave him bt no other else,then it will bring shame upon them.i know scars can happen at any stage of pirate.bt the point is if that person one day becomes a big shot then speak abt those scars.pretty sure in manga it will specially mention abt how kaido got his scar.and we already know shanks hyping his scar bb gave him saying he didnt get any such scar from dueling mihawk.he said this to wb when they met.its same with luffy.we all know he gonna be the pirate king himself.and when look at his scar on his chest everyone will question abt it.from whom did u get it? is that from battling kaido? bt the answer will be it was from fleet admiral sakazuki. basically oda wanted luffy to hv a huge scar which will suit him as well and he chose akainu to do the favor

that only happened once. Next time it was BB who said that Scar looks nice on him.
once or twice shanks still speak abt BB out of fear just becoz of that scar

As i said it doesn't hype Shanks or his crew. Everyone knows he is a big shot. Even if Kid becomes a big shot infuture it doesn't hype Shanks that he tore his arm.
no it will.if kidd one day becomes a big shot then it definitely will.not from narrators view point.bt from one piece universe itself.people in one piece universe will definitely question it.like how wb questioned shanks how did he lost his arm

As i said named attack means nothing. At MF there were ton of attacks exchanged (some names some without named).
Akainu used a lava punch n WB used his punch to nullify it. There's nothing thats suggests those attacks were weak or something. Even Aokiji went for Partisan(something like that) n WB used another punch to break them does that mean no name attack > Named attacks??? Obviously not.
again ur example is not a good one since wb never did any kind of named attacks.even his strongest attacks he never named them.may be that his style.bt when talking abt it generally named attack does give us the idea abt the attackers effort.bt named attack or not we all know kaido failed to do wt akainu could do to him.thats wt matters here

And slash coming from strongest Swordman means the same thing lol
i.e Strongest slash. He does have lots of stuff which is yet to be shown but pre TS that was his strongest attack.
if u really think it was his strongest attack then mihawk may bless u :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: so mihawk just used his strongest attack and we dnt even know its name plus he couldnt even cut jozu with his strongest attack lol

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
comparing doffy and WB's situation itself prove wt kind of an idiot u are LOL.doffy could attach his organs through his ability thats why he could still kept on fighting bt then again it did damage him.so i would definitely give credit for both law and luffy for taking down doffy unlike u who thinks it was all luffy by himself.talking abt WB he never had such an ability.he may hv fought after that bt he was already dying from those two injuries.those marine stabs werent even close to wt akainu gave wb.after lose of half of the face and the hole on his chest wb never were gonna recover from that.he used his remaining strength to destroy marineford and even failed at that
Doffy could attach his organs but it doesn't healed genius. You give credit both law n luffy but when it comes to WB u say Akainu was the main reason for his death. This itself shows that you are bias towards Akainu.
Not to forget WB himself said he has just started n you say he used all his strength. your argument makes no sense.
at least stick to the argument we are hving here.i already said i listed reason's y akainu was the main reason behind wb pirates downfall.and here u are barking abt feats :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: loosing memory now?
So writing trivial things means he was the reason for downfall of WB pirates. I guess now we should right small things like how WB sent the envoy of Shanks back to praise/hype WB right???

and out of all those moments 3 admirals never had any difficult with handling wb.they all did pretty much well against him.with aokiji all was going even till jozu interrupt .same with akainu and wb.before akainu gaining advantage of wb's heart attack and before wb using a sneak attack on akainu they were pretty much even too with the fight they had.we later kizaru saw holding bisento down with a leg and attacking wb.wb tried to get him off guard and kizaru trolled him hard by not only dodging bt also attacking wb at the same
So someone dodged an attack n does a counter attack is now trolling?
I guess than Marco was also trolling Kizaru

:lmao:

how abt u show me a scan of BB killing WB then? lol.BB was never the one who killed him.it was all BB crew and him together who ganged up on WB at the last moment to make wb's death quicker.by ur logic if WB didnt gt killed out right after BB crew's attacks then it means WB never even got killed by them too.such an idiocy.anyone with brain know WB was not gonna get heal from those death injuries akainu gave him and its even funny if u think WB could survive by just having a half of his
Atleast now u started to see it was BBs crew who also contributed. Before that it was Akainu solo WB.
And ppl haven't recover from death injuries- Luffy, Zoro has they not healed from there death injuries???
Law who lost his arm, shot from close range, stabbed/pierced by Doffys threads hasnt he recovered???
jozu who lost his arm n frozen by Aokiji(which killed Saul) didnt he survived at the end of MF???
But them again how can a Yonko recover from those injuries as they are shown weakest pirates isn't it???

2 big holes and guy died at the end of the war lol.yh im so salty coz it took whole bb's crew to even do any damage to WB while akainu put 2 death injuries on his own LMAO.the comparisons u make shows ur idiocy even more.first it was abt doffy and WB and then this.whether BB captured or not doesnt change the fact akainu was the one who killed him.its not like at war BB came out of nowhere and captured ace and gave him to sakazuki to kill him.ace was all free and all by the time akainu killed him.and again u speak of BB killing WB.how abt show a scan of it? BB had his crew help him.he never could do anything against WB.while akainu alone gave WB two death ijuries.too bad BB and whole his crew only managed to make the dying process faster which akainu already started
Nice going round n round.
Did Akainu killed WB?
No.

Did Akainu made hole in WB?
Yes.

Did WB continued to fight even after loosing half his face?
Fuckin idiot he sent Akainu to the pit n Akainu could do nothing.

Does that show anything that Akainu put WB down???
No troll that shows Akainu never killed WB. Yes at the end he succumb to his injuries n died. But there were multiple things which contributed to the death Of Wb i.e Heart attack, bullet wounds, akainu's holes etc.
Akainu was not the main reason. he was a part of the reason why he died. But it wont get to your thick skull as you are an idiot.
already gave scans abt this.should watch how jinbei reacted to step up to big mom just to protect the ship.and proper burial? isnt that wt they give to the crew mates who dies too? so u again proved me.pirates value their ships just as their own crew mate.so destroying something such valuable to WB pirates itself shows akainu's threat over to WB pirates were greater than

How many times i got to say he had more ships???
Destroying a ship means nothing. Yes theres attachment with it but its replaceable.
Even Fishmen gave up there ship just to give the illusion that BM pirates destroyed SHs ship.

doesnt even matter since they had marco vista and even crocodile backing them up.

u may be brainless bt oda is not.he dont need to show every single detail to simply show us that akainu went against wb commanders himself.u can see there is a part covered becoz of akainu.so saying those others werent there is pretty much idiotic itself since all of wb pirates gathered to protect luffy and somehow only those 3 had some nerve to not help them up.is that wt u say?
Oda doesn't need to show lil details right. At this point you prove your nothing but a troll.

Oda has always shown lil details as you can see in the scan.
Its even funny that you say that 3 of the commanders weren't shown because of Akainu tho he had enough space to draw fodder :lmao:
And how can Crocodile be even compared to a Yonko 3rd commander is beyond me but then again i m talking with the troll.

wb died LOL.wake up dude.and its the other way around though.we saw how wb went after akainu to kill him just to avenge ace (he even sneak attacked him) and failed miserably.so its a mangafact wb cant kill akainu.
akainu already went after ace and luffy even before wb came to interfere.and guess wt.wb came to stop akainu from going after them bt failed yet again.all of that island splitting attack and akainu came back again.in other words akainu went after luffy and ace all along and wb came to stop it and failed.not like wt u said that akainu went after them coz they were weak.if weak he had plenty of fodder pirates to kill.he mentions several times that luffy being dragon's son and ace being pirate king's son can cause WG way more trouble than the old relic who was already dying.akainu simple went after them knowing the future threat they will cause upon WG.at least he had some brain unlike someone here :lmao:
So a guy is destroying MF n rather than stopping him Akainu go for a guy who is already half dead makes sense?
It was already shown when Akainu surfaced back WB pirates were shocked as they thought Akainu was gone after that WBs punch.
rather than coming out of the pit n stopping the WB he found easy to make a cave to catch up with Jinbei n Luffy. And its not thathe was closest to Luffy.Aokiji was much closer to Luffy n Jinbei than Akainu was n still he went after him and you say he didn't went for weak guys lol.

hving a permanent scar means he/she couldnt recover from that 100%.luffy has gone through countless battles bt still no one could give wt akainu gave him.when one day luffy becomes pirate king after facing all kaido,BB like big shots and only to still hv scar akainu gave him bt no other else,then it will bring shame upon them.i know scars can happen at any stage of pirate.bt the point is if that person one day becomes a big shot then speak abt those scars.pretty sure in manga it will specially mention abt how kaido got his scar.and we already know shanks hyping his scar bb gave him saying he didnt get any such scar from dueling mihawk.he said this to wb when they met.its same with luffy.we all know he gonna be the pirate king himself.and when look at his scar on his chest everyone will question abt it.from whom did u get it? is that from battling kaido? bt the answer will be it was from fleet admiral sakazuki. basically oda wanted luffy to hv a huge scar which will suit him as well and he chose akainu
How does that hype Akainu???
We saw the battle scars of Aokiji. He lost his leg. Does that hype Akainu? Obviously not as everyone saw how ruthless Akainu is. Even OPverse knows this thats why BB said its not worth to fight Akainu for a battleship.
Zoro, Luffy, sanji all had various scars they received during there journey. And hardly its visible. Zoro has one from Mihawk but he had endless scars from Mr.1 n other guys.
Does that mean his fight with Mr1 was any less to Mihawks??? Obviously not.
once or twice shanks still speak abt BB out of fear just becoz of that scar

no it will.if kidd one day becomes a big shot then it definitely will.not from narrators view point.bt from one piece universe itself.people in one piece universe will definitely question it.like how wb questioned shanks how did he lost his arm
Thats because people had no idea how a Yonko like Shanks could loose an arm in the weakest of the sea.
But the case with Kid will be different as him loosing a hand to a Yonko doesn't hype Shanks as we all know Yonkos are ruthless Pirates in NW.
again ur example is not a good one since wb never did any kind of named attacks.even his strongest attacks he never named them.may be that his style.bt when talking abt it generally named attack does give us the idea abt the attackers effort.bt named attack or not we all know kaido failed to do wt akainu could do to him.thats wt matters here
So you agree its BS to talk about named and unamed attack or Oda was lazy not to named them yet they were some of the strongest n powerful attacks shown.

if u really think it was his strongest attack then mihawk may bless u :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: so mihawk just used his strongest attack and we dnt even know its name plus he couldnt even cut jozu with his strongest attack lol
as you yourself said Whitebeard strongest attack was also not named

Yet u act that cant be Mihawks strongest Slash pre TS attack as if fodders have replicated that attack post TS :pick:

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doffy could attach his organs but it doesn't healed genius. You give credit both law n luffy but when it comes to WB u say Akainu was the main reason for his death. This itself shows that you are bias towards Akainu.
Not to forget WB himself said he has just started n you say he used all his strength. your argument makes no sense.
lol u urself counted the BS u just said.ofcoz akainu was the main reason why wb got killed.the damage he took from akainu was far more deadlier.u wont survive if u loose half of ur face itself.at this point i feel like im talking to a donkey :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: at doffy's case he had a way to deal with law's attack even it didnt heal him it he could continue fighting thanks to his ability.doffy simply could use ability to hold his organs together so he wont get bleed plus at the same time he could hold it till it get healed.in other words luffy's strength was required to take him down since they didnt hv anytime with birdcage and all stuff.thats y they both should get credit for downfall of doffy.bt wb doesnt even has such ability.once a deadlier attack were to put on him he dont hv any ability to hold himself or his organs like doffy.akainu roasted wb's inside and we all know he went straight down to death from there on.ur arguments are so stupid that they cant even be compared.and wb saying he just getting started and ended up dying after :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: and couldnt at least replicate that island splitting attack.yh he was getting just started :lmao:

So writing trivial things means he was the reason for downfall of WB pirates. I guess now we should right small things like how WB sent the envoy of Shanks back to praise/hype WB right???
yh wb getting a stab by his own teammate is a trivial thing LMAO.wts not trivial then? a fodder stabbing wb? :lmao:

So someone dodged an attack n does a counter attack is now trolling?
I guess than Marco was also trolling Kizaru

:lmao:
thanks for posting the obvious.kizaru trolled marco so hard at this cn.he did the same with beckmann and wb himself.he pretty much trolls his opponents left and right :whip:

Atleast now u started to see it was BBs crew who also contributed. Before that it was Akainu solo WB.
And ppl haven't recover from death injuries- Luffy, Zoro has they not healed from there death injuries???
Law who lost his arm, shot from close range, stabbed/pierced by Doffys threads hasnt he recovered???
jozu who lost his arm n frozen by Aokiji(which killed Saul) didnt he survived at the end of MF???
But them again how can a Yonko recover from those injuries as they are shown weakest pirates isn't it???
first barked abt BB killing wb himself and when asked for a scan then simply change wt u initially said.at least stick to ur arguments.such a looser :lmao: yh BB and his crew abled to do wt akainu could by himself.wb fought BB and didnt even get any scratch and needed his teammates to shot and pierce to take down wb.while akainu roasted half of his face and chest.yh good luck healing from that :ROFLMAO:.
doffy simply wanted to torture law and never went for his vital points.dude loosing an arm, even a real life soldier can survive that LOL.wts next? loosing fingers can be deadly too? loosing half of ur face is completely different from all this loosing an arm BS.get to know abt vital points first.and even doffy could survive from aokiji's freezing/dnt know wts special abt it.and abt luffy and zoro getting heal of their injuries.they needed to go through medicals everytime.at war u wont get medical treatments through it.even zoro or luffy would hv died if they were not to go through any medicals.so again u failed a big time comparing a war situation to a mere after battle situation.plus not even zoro nor luffy got any kind of injuiry as big as loosing half of their face itself.even medicals wont be able to do heal it.look wt happened to ace once akainu roasted his vital point.wb simply survived more time becoz of his monstrous strength bt even he knew very well he was gonna die at the end of it

Nice going round n round.
Did Akainu killed WB?
No.

Did Akainu made hole in WB?
Yes.

Did WB continued to fight even after loosing half his face?
Fuckin idiot he sent Akainu to the pit n Akainu could do nothing.

Does that show anything that Akainu put WB down???
No troll that shows Akainu never killed WB. Yes at the end he succumb to his injuries n died. But there were multiple things which contributed to the death Of Wb i.e Heart attack, bullet wounds, akainu's holes etc.
Akainu was not the main reason. he was a part of the reason why he died. But it wont get to your thick skull as you are an idiot.
to ur questions.both should be answered yes.and wt could wb do to akainu? before barking tell me who went for the kill and went all rampage mode on? wb did that and guess wt ,akainu came back just to fight all commanders and ivankou,jinbei,inuzuma :whip: bt wb left with a dead injury loosing half of face.pathetic if u ask me since wb even stroke with a surprise attack and yet couldnt kill akainu or at least leave a scar on him.yh get that to ur mind.akainu didnt even got any permanent scars after eating all that island splitting attack.wb died mainly becoz of injuries akainu gave him.so he was the main reason for his downfall.plus that squardo's attack which was all thanks to akainu's scheme

How many times i got to say he had more ships???
Destroying a ship means nothing. Yes theres attachment with it but its replaceable.
Even Fishmen gave up there ship just to give the illusion that BM pirates destroyed SHs ship.
they gave up when they couldnt do anything to protect it.its simple.which is the same with moby dick.even though it was so important to protect it they couldnt do anything to stop akainu's attack.jinbei went against a yonkou just to protect straw hats ship.which itself shows how pirates value their main ship.they only let it get destroyed when they are in such a desperate situation that they cant even protect it

Oda doesn't need to show lil details right. At this point you prove your nothing but a troll.

Oda has always shown lil details as you can see in the scan.
Its even funny that you say that 3 of the commanders weren't shown because of Akainu tho he had enough space to draw fodder :lmao:
And how can Crocodile be even compared to a Yonko 3rd commander is beyond me but then again i m talking with the troll.
so there are no one infront of akainu is that it? lol. oda himself shows top commanders all at front and u think there is a fodder at front of akainu ready to face him or may be there aint anyone infront of akainu at that certain part simply coz oda doesnt show it? :lmao: oda would hv to make akainu transparent in order for u to see who is front of akainu by logic of him always showing lil details LOL.if u care abt lil details then why do u think oda needed any trouble to mention akainu fighting commanders separately

oda showing us akainu simply fighting commanders with that lil details u just said.bt u wont even accept it as the salty guy u are.so underestimating crocodile now? guy fought mihawk,doffy,jozu ,saved ace once,saved jinbei and luffy from akainu. definitely not a weakling in fact he did way better than lots of those top commanders

So a guy is destroying MF n rather than stopping him Akainu go for a guy who is already half dead makes sense?
It was already shown when Akainu surfaced back WB pirates were shocked as they thought Akainu was gone after that WBs punch.
rather than coming out of the pit n stopping the WB he found easy to make a cave to catch up with Jinbei n Luffy. And its not thathe was closest to Luffy.Aokiji was much closer to Luffy n Jinbei than Akainu was n still he went after him and you say he didn't went for weak guys lol.
becoz even before all that wb raging on him he went after luffy and ace all along.once he killed ace wb being the butthurt himself went after akainu to kill him and miserably failed at that.akainu had tons of fodders if he needed to kill bt went after luffy and ace becoz of the threat they would cause one day if they escaped marineford.unlike u he had brain to go against future threats and not after old relics such as wb since their era was already ending.we all know luffy gonna bring havoc upon WG one day.akainu simply had that vision too.he targeted them becoz they were children of well known criminals of the world.isnt it funny though.he went after them and killed one in the process while roasting wb half of his face and taking down jinbei,ivankou,inuzuma and curiel and fought all commanders just becoz they were on his way :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:.imagine if his main target was wb himself.wb would hv got killed at the spot where wb got his heart attack.luckily akainu's main target was something else and he roasted wb's chest and left.such mercy on WSM :whip: ask urself wt stopped akainu from roasting his full head when wb gt a heart attack? thank akainu since he never even cared abt wb at first place

How does that hype Akainu???
We saw the battle scars of Aokiji. He lost his leg. Does that hype Akainu? Obviously not as everyone saw how ruthless Akainu is. Even OPverse knows this thats why BB said its not worth to fight Akainu for a battleship.
Zoro, Luffy, sanji all had various scars they received during there journey. And hardly its visible. Zoro has one from Mihawk but he had endless scars from Mr.1 n other guys.
Does that mean his fight with Mr1 was any less to Mihawks??? Obviously not.
aokiji loosing a leg obviously hypes akainu.guy fought a 10 day battle and could take out a leg of another admiral and roast half of his body.even akainu was left with a huge scar on his right side.which itself gives us the idea abt how deadly their battle was.those permanent scars does show us that were never normal scar which one piece characters always gets.those scars are special since they couldnt fully heal themselves up.luffy after every battle gets medical treatments and all of those scars he normally receives he could heal them.all but the one akainu gave him.its not like luffy didnt get any medical treatment either.its simple as this what permanent scar zoro hv? the one he got from mihawk.wt abt shanks? the one he got from BB.and wt abt luffy? he got that from akainu.pretty much gives the idea of wt im saying.all that big talk of oda showing lil details and u think he just gives scar for these people out of random? just w8 and see when manga itself will question abt how kaido got his scar.same with luffy.future pirate king and one day they will question abt it too.oda choose wisely abt those scars and knows how to give them and whom to give them

Thats because people had no idea how a Yonko like Shanks could loose an arm in the weakest of the sea.
But the case with Kid will be different as him loosing a hand to a Yonko doesn't hype Shanks as we all know Yonkos are ruthless Pirates in NW.
well we all got hyped up knowing it was garp who defeated rocks.even if garp was a big shot himself we still got hyped up becoz we know big mom and kaido were there too.so it doesnt matter if shanks is a big shot.if kidd were to become a big shot one day then it will hype up shanks too at that time

So you agree its BS to talk about named and unamed attack or Oda was lazy not to named them yet they were some of the strongest n powerful attacks shown.
generally named attacks will surely got more effort on them than unnamed ones.i told that coz wb as an example was very poor of choice since wb was never the kind of character to do it

as you yourself said Whitebeard strongest attack was also not named

Yet u act that cant be Mihawks strongest Slash pre TS attack as if fodders have replicated that attack post TS :pick:
if u think mihawk's strongest slash is such a weak one which jozu himself could stop it then ur idiocy got no limits :headdesk:.his slash was mentioned as strongest slash simply becoz it came from mihawk himself to reference it came from the SSM not becoz it was mihawks's strongest slash he got his arsenal

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro lmao. If law and doffy never fought again. Doffy would still be alive..... AND HE IS.

After akainu took half whitebeards head. No matter what happened. No matter if the war ended right there and whitebeard left, he was gonna die. At that moment whitebeard was guaranteed to die. No matter what happened whitebeard was gonna die.

Can u not see the fucking difference lmao

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Why isn't akainu considered number 1 at the moment? He literally has better feats and hype than anyone? I'm willing to argue too.

• He's Fleet Admiral
• First Fleet Admiral to move the Marine HQ in the Yonko's territory
• He fought for 10 days and nights straight
• Turned half an island into a volcanic field
• While having to hold back to prevent from damaging Marine Ford, he evenly matched Whitebeard's Gura Punch with a Lava Fist (Oda stated Whitebeard's sickness didn't diminish his strength, Whitebeard was also the World's Strongest Man with the most destructive Paramecia Fruit)
• Tanked two Haki Enhanced Gura Punches
• While holding back he's still most responsible for killing Whitebeard, punching two holes in him, and ripping half his face off
• While holding back he killed the Pirate King's son
• The only person to destroy Luffy's will 100%
• While holding back he took on all 16 of Whitebeard's Commanders after fighting Whitebeard and emerged victorious
• Made Blackbeard and his entire crew run by himself (but he stood to fight Sengoku and Garp)
• Punched a hole through Jinbei (who was able to block Big Mom)
• Oda stated if he was the main character he could put an end to One Piece within a year
• Oda stated he has the most destructive Devil Fruit of them all
You must be registered for see medias

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol u urself counted the BS u just said.ofcoz akainu was the main reason why wb got killed.the damage he took from akainu was far more deadlier.u wont survive if u loose half of ur face itself.at this point i feel like im talking to a donkey :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: at doffy's case he had a way to deal with law's attack even it didnt heal him it he could continue fighting thanks to his ability.doffy simply could use ability to hold his organs together so he wont get bleed plus at the same time he could hold it till it get healed.in other words luffy's strength was required to take him down since they didnt hv anytime with birdcage and all stuff.thats y they both should get credit for downfall of doffy.bt wb doesnt even has such ability.once a deadlier attack were to put on him he dont hv any ability to hold himself or his organs like doffy.akainu roasted wb's inside and we all know he went straight down to death from there on.ur arguments are so stupid that they cant even be compared.and wb saying he just getting started and ended up dying after :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: and couldnt at least replicate that island splitting attack.yh he was getting just started :lmao:

If u can read the manga then read it.
Even tho he is dead his body never gave in even after loosing his face.
Narrator himself said that u dolt. Akainu couldn't finish what he started rather ran away from the fight.
But then again i m talking with the idiot who thinks a simple stab wound from Squardo hypes Akainu.
yh wb getting a stab by his own teammate is a trivial thing LMAO.wts not trivial then? a fodder stabbing wb? :lmao:
And that hypes Akainu???
so WB sending the envoy of Shanks back hypes WB?

thanks for posting the obvious.kizaru trolled marco so hard at this cn.he did the same with beckmann and wb himself.he pretty much trolls his opponents left and right :whip:
Idiot Marco sent Kizaru flying. But then again i m talking with the admiral fapper.
first barked abt BB killing wb himself and when asked for a scan then simply change wt u initially said.at least stick to ur arguments.such a looser :lmao: yh BB and his crew abled to do wt akainu could by himself.wb fought BB and didnt even get any scratch and needed his teammates to shot and pierce to take down wb.while akainu roasted half of his face and chest.yh good luck healing from that :ROFLMAO:.
The idiot cant prove Akainu killed the WB.
WB continued to fight even after loosing his face but then again its hard for you to understand simple English.

doffy simply wanted to torture law and never went for his vital points.dude loosing an arm, even a real life soldier can survive that LOL.wts next? loosing fingers can be deadly too? loosing half of ur face is completely different from all this loosing an arm BS.get to know abt vital points first.and even doffy could survive from aokiji's freezing/dnt know wts special abt it.
so now doffy was torturing Law at the end of Dressrosa??? He mutilitated his hand n even pierced his body with his strings.
And Aokiji killed Saul by freezing so try again.
and abt luffy and zoro getting heal of their injuries.they needed to go through medicals everytime.at war u wont get medical treatments through it.even zoro or luffy would hv died if they were not to go through any medicals.so again u failed a big time comparing a war situation to a mere after battle situation.plus not even zoro nor luffy got any kind of injuiry as big as loosing half of their face itself.even medicals wont be able to do heal it.look wt happened to ace once akainu roasted his vital point.wb simply survived more time becoz of his monstrous strength bt even he knew very well he was gonna die at the end
Even before Akainu took his face WB decided he wont die before his sons are safe.

Even Sengoku had realized this that WB was going to take MF down with him

to ur questions.both should be answered yes.and wt could wb do to akainu? before barking tell me who went for the kill and went all rampage mode on? wb did that and guess wt ,akainu came back just to fight all commanders and ivankou,jinbei,inuzuma :whip: bt wb left with a dead injury loosing half of face.pathetic if u ask me since wb even stroke with a surprise attack and yet couldnt kill akainu or at least leave a scar on him.yh get that to ur mind.akainu didnt even got any permanent scars after eating all that island splitting attack.wb died mainly becoz of injuries akainu gave him.so he was the main reason for his downfall.plus that squardo's attack which was all thanks to akainu's
Even Akainu couldn't killed him :lmao:
The narrator wrote clearly what took WB down. He didn't succumb to his injury after WB lost his face as he continued his rampage after that.

Even after getting shot from point blank range BB himself said he's still alive.

He did succumb to his injuries but this proves Akainu was only a part of the reason. Not the main one.
they gave up when they couldnt do anything to protect it.its simple.which is the same with moby dick.even though it was so important to protect it they couldnt do anything to stop akainu's attack.jinbei went against a yonkou just to protect straw hats ship.which itself shows how pirates value their main ship.they only let it get destroyed when they are in such a desperate situation that they cant even protect
Zoro cutting a ship(nobody protected it)
Mihawk cut a ship(nobody protected it)
Law cut a Warship nobody give a damn about it.
Fishmen simply sacrifice there ship.
And you are the only guy who fails to understand that the ships are replaceable. WB himself had 4-5ships of his own.

so there are no one infront of akainu is that it? lol. oda himself shows top commanders all at front and u think there is a fodder at front of akainu ready to face him or may be there aint anyone infront of akainu at that certain part simply coz oda doesnt show it? :lmao: oda would hv to make akainu transparent in order for u to see who is front of akainu by logic of him always showing lil details LOL.if u care abt lil details then why do u think oda needed any trouble to mention akainu fighting commanders separately

oda showing us akainu simply fighting commanders with that lil details u just said.bt u wont even accept it as the salty guy u are.so underestimating crocodile now? guy fought mihawk,doffy,jozu ,saved ace once,saved jinbei and luffy from akainu. definitely not a weakling in fact he did way better than lots of those top
1) You compare Crocodile with Doffy n Mihawk which itself prove you have no idea what you talking about. Doffy was playing with Crocodile head during MF n Mihawk is a Yonko tier guy.
Crocodile was no where near a Commander lvl guy as he himself was praising Jozu.

2)You think all the commanders were there when Ace, Thatch were already dead n Jozu was incapacitated n taken to a different place. but then again you think Akainu has overshadowed them :lmao:

becoz even before all that wb raging on him he went after luffy and ace all along.once he killed ace wb being the butthurt himself went after akainu to kill him and miserably failed at that.akainu had tons of fodders if he needed to kill bt went after luffy and ace becoz of the threat they would cause one day if they escaped marineford.unlike u he had brain to go against future threats and not after old relics such as wb since their era was already ending.we all know luffy gonna bring havoc upon WG one day.akainu simply had that vision too.he targeted them becoz they were children of well known criminals of the world.isnt it funny though.he went after them and killed one in the process while roasting wb half of his face and taking down jinbei,ivankou,inuzuma and curiel and fought all commanders just becoz they were on his way :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:.imagine if his main target was wb himself.wb would hv got killed at the spot where wb got his heart attack.luckily akainu's main target was something else and he roasted wb's chest and left.such mercy on WSM :whip: ask urself wt stopped akainu from roasting his full head when wb gt a heart attack? thank akainu since he never even cared abt wb at first
Lets look who was a threat at MF

Akainu himself said at this rate MF wouldn't survived to which WB mock him by saying Stop me.

It didn't ended there. WB kept mocking him trying to protect it.

After Akainu left WB kept on fighting which Sengoku n BB also said that he still have that much power and he is a monster. yet u say a half dead guy is a bigger threat there then a Yonko :lmao:

Now Akainu left the fight to go for Ace.
We saw ace punched Akainu n burnt his hand. Now rather than killing a commander(Ace) which was there main objective he went for luffy who was already at his limits.

and Ace wasn't even that far. So this proves Akainu doesn't care whats going on.
aokiji loosing a leg obviously hypes akainu.guy fought a 10 day battle and could take out a leg of another admiral and roast half of his body.even akainu was left with a huge scar on his right side.which itself gives us the idea abt how deadly their battle was.those permanent scars does show us that were never normal scar which one piece characters always gets.those scars are special since they couldnt fully heal themselves up.luffy after every battle gets medical treatments and all of those scars he normally receives he could heal them.all but the one akainu gave him.its not like luffy didnt get any medical treatment either.its simple as this what permanent scar zoro hv? the one he got from mihawk.wt abt shanks? the one he got from BB.and wt abt luffy? he got that from akainu.pretty much gives the idea of wt im saying.all that big talk of oda showing lil details and u think he just gives scar for these people out of random? just w8 and see when manga itself will question abt how kaido got his scar.same with luffy.future pirate king and one day they will question abt it too.oda choose wisely abt those scars and knows how to give them and whom to give
You are so stubborn regarding the scar logic.
Rayleigh, Garp, WB all had permanent scars on there body. Does it hype anything???
Luffy has endless fight n received lots of scars. Akainu gave him a mental scar (i.e Death of Ace) which is far bigger than the physical one which he got when he wasnt even conscious.
well we all got hyped up knowing it was garp who defeated rocks.even if garp was a big shot himself we still got hyped up becoz we know big mom and kaido were there too.so it doesnt matter if shanks is a big shot.if kidd were to become a big shot one day then it will hype up shanks too at that
How does it hype Shanks???
We dont even know how strong BM n Kaido were when they were part of Rock.
Even Kaidos intro itself says he was on a run for a long time.
and if Garp was an Admiral lvl guy then that doesn't hype him much.
But since you brought this topic. Garp was said to be Hero of Marines because he destroyed Rocks.
Now you say Akainu was the main reason of WB pirates downfall then why no fancy title is bestowed on Akainu?
generally named attacks will surely got more effort on them than unnamed ones.i told that coz wb as an example was very poor of choice since wb was never the kind of character to do
At MF Akainu himself had lots of unnamed attacks.
if u think mihawk's strongest slash is such a weak one which jozu himself could stop it then ur idiocy got no limits :headdesk:.his slash was mentioned as strongest slash simply becoz it came from mihawk himself to reference it came from the SSM not becoz it was mihawks's strongest slash he got his arsenal
So if someone wants to test his strength against WSM then he will use a weaker attack to test it.
if something was said to be strongest slash then it means that was Strongest Slash. so far nobody has replicated it. Mihawak probably have more attacks of that sort. But so far thats his strongest attack until Oda gives his full move set in future.

Last edited: