Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

If u can read the manga then read it.
Even tho he is dead his body never gave in even after loosing his face.
Narrator himself said that u dolt. Akainu couldn't finish what he started rather ran away from the fight.
But then again i m talking with the idiot who thinks a simple stab wound from Squardo hypes Akainu.

And that hypes Akainu???
so WB sending the envoy of Shanks back hypes WB?

Idiot Marco sent Kizaru flying. But then again i m talking with the admiral fapper.

The idiot cant prove Akainu killed the WB.
WB continued to fight even after loosing his face but then again its hard for you to understand simple English.

so now doffy was torturing Law at the end of Dressrosa??? He mutilitated his hand n even pierced his body with his strings.
And Aokiji killed Saul by freezing so try again.

Even before Akainu took his face WB decided he wont die before his sons are safe.

Even Sengoku had realized this that WB was going to take MF down with him

Even Akainu couldn't killed him :lmao:
The narrator wrote clearly what took WB down. He didn't succumb to his injury after WB lost his face as he continued his rampage after that.

Even after getting shot from point blank range BB himself said he's still alive.

He did succumb to his injuries but this proves Akainu was only a part of the reason. Not the main one.

Zoro cutting a ship(nobody protected it)
Mihawk cut a ship(nobody protected it)
Law cut a Warship nobody give a damn about it.
Fishmen simply sacrifice there ship.
And you are the only guy who fails to understand that the ships are replaceable. WB himself had 4-5ships of his own.

1) You compare Crocodile with Doffy n Mihawk which itself prove you have no idea what you talking about. Doffy was playing with Crocodile head during MF n Mihawk is a Yonko tier guy.
Crocodile was no where near a Commander lvl guy as he himself was praising Jozu.

2)You think all the commanders were there when Ace, Thatch were already dead n Jozu was incapacitated n taken to a different place. but then again you think Akainu has overshadowed them :lmao:

Lets look who was a threat at MF

Akainu himself said at this rate MF wouldn't survived to which WB mock him by saying Stop me.

It didn't ended there. WB kept mocking him trying to protect it.

After Akainu left WB kept on fighting which Sengoku n BB also said that he still have that much power and he is a monster. yet u say a half dead guy is a bigger threat there then a Yonko :lmao:

Now Akainu left the fight to go for Ace.
We saw ace punched Akainu n burnt his hand. Now rather than killing a commander(Ace) which was there main objective he went for luffy who was already at his limits.

and Ace wasn't even that far. So this proves Akainu doesn't care whats going on.

You are so stubborn regarding the scar logic.
Rayleigh, Garp, WB all had permanent scars on there body. Does it hype anything???
Luffy has endless fight n received lots of scars. Akainu gave him a mental scar (i.e Death of Ace) which is far bigger than the physical one which he got when he wasnt even conscious.

How does it hype Shanks???
We dont even know how strong BM n Kaido were when they were part of Rock.
Even Kaidos intro itself says he was on a run for a long time.
and if Garp was an Admiral lvl guy then that doesn't hype him much.
But since you brought this topic. Garp was said to be Hero of Marines because he destroyed Rocks.
Now you say Akainu was the main reason of WB pirates downfall then why no fancy title is bestowed on Akainu?

At MF Akainu himself had lots of unnamed attacks.

So if someone wants to test his strength against WSM then he will use a weaker attack to test it.
if something was said to be strongest slash then it means that was Strongest Slash. so far nobody has replicated it. Mihawak probably have more attacks of that sort. But so far thats his strongest attack until Oda gives his full move set in future.
Akainu was mocking whitebeard
Not vice versa

P.s. wrong.

Other people we're part of the reason whitebeard stopped. Akainu IS THE MAIN reason whitebeard died.

Whitebeard didn't do anything you said he would. He would take down mf with him? Well that didn't happen lmao
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias
That's not more hype than finding one piece in a year or having the most destructive df

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not vice versa
Hows Akainu mocking WB???
When its WB who is continuously telling him to stop him while Akainu was stating facts that WB was destroying MF with his hits.

Other people we're part of the reason whitebeard stopped. Akainu IS THE MAIN reason whitebeard died.
Narrator himself said WB's body never gave up even when Akainu took his face.
Akainu was also a part of the reason for his death.
Otherwise Oda wouldnot have mentioned the exact bullet wounds n other stuff.

Whitebeard didn't do anything you said he would. He would take down mf with him? Well that didn't happen lmao
Akainu also said that he wont let Luffy go alive from here. Did that happen?

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If u can read the manga then read it.
Even tho he is dead his body never gave in even after loosing his face.
Narrator himself said that u dolt. Akainu couldn't finish what he started rather ran away from the fight.
But then again i m talking with the idiot who thinks a simple stab wound from Squardo hypes Akainu.
says akainu couldnt finish wt he started when wb was the one who tried to finish akainu off bt failed at it LOL:lmao:.wb stalemated akainu at their first encounter and when he got a heart attack akainu roasted his chest and went away.u still didnt answer my question.wt stopped akainu from killing wb right there?wt stopped him from roasting wb's head off? he simply roasted his chest and went away becoz he never cared abt killing wb at the first place.and who said sqaurdo's stab hypes akainu?? before speaking for otherselves how abt quote me where i ever said such a thing? im not even surprised u being a donkey who cant understand english.i said from the very beginning i simply listed things that shows how akainu was the main threat which caused the downfall of wb pirates.akainu simply made one of his own son to stab wb.it shocked everyone at MF.its definitely not a trivial thing.and for wb's body not giving up.so does that mean wb didnt die in the end? wb is still alive? is that wt u say lol.doesnt matter if he is standing he is still dead.oda mentioning loss of his face itself shows that it was one of the deadly attacks he received.its not like oda said even after stabs he took he still fought.he specially mentions abt lose of half of his face coz it was a vital one.he kept fighting becoz of his remaining monstrous strength bt was gonna get killed in the end

And that hypes Akainu???
so WB sending the envoy of Shanks back hypes WB?
how abt u show me where i said that it hypes akainu up before barking.and again trying to compare two way different situations to justify the BS in ur head.hv never seen such low IQ before.did sending envoy of shanks back made shanks bleed?? :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:wt the hell are these comparisons.donkey strikes again with his BS comparisons lol

Idiot Marco sent Kizaru flying. But then again i m talking with the admiral fapper.
kizaru didnt even had a scratch on him.he didnt got any after the encounter with wb.so guess who trolled whom there? and there is nothing to fap abt admirals.they are pretty much wt they are.its yonkou who gets over rate here left and right even when they are on the same league as admirals

The idiot cant prove Akainu killed the WB.
WB continued to fight even after loosing his face but then again its hard for you to understand simple English.
oh donkey has lost his self again.there is nothing to prove abt it.sooner or later wb was gonna die becoz the loss of his half face and the big hole in his chest.its not even hard thing to grasp.and funny someone who said bb killed wb now asking for proof:lmao: wb couldnt even replicate his island splitting attack after he faced akainu.simply shows wb went straight downhill afterwards with his power.of coz he would still fight.he would be fodder if he went down that easily.a guy who asking abt proof how abt u still didnt answer my questions.who went for the kill? akainu or wb? it was definitely wb since the lost of ace and getting butthurt all over it.and guess wt he tries to kill akainu with a island splitting attack and guess wt.he lost half of the face on the process which led him to die while akainu was more than ok for him to fight commanders and take down jinbei,ivankou,inuzuma and curiel and went straight after BB and his crew just after the war.big mom couldnt even take down jinbei alone :lmao:

so now doffy was torturing Law at the end of Dressrosa??? He mutilitated his hand n even pierced his body with his strings.
And Aokiji killed Saul by freezing so try again.
oh boi.read the manga again.if doffy really wanted to kill law he would hv simply shot him in the head.he enjoyed torturing law coz he wanted him to suffer before dying.comparing saul to jozu now? thats y i gave doffy as an example.he could break from freeze with ease.of coz aokiji can kill fodders with freezing bt not someone like jozu heck even robin could survive it.and for the record freezing never give u any scars or bleeding so u again came up with some BS to coimpare here

Even before Akainu took his face WB decided he wont die before his sons are safe.

Even Sengoku had realized this that WB was going to take MF down with him
and that prove wt exactly? all this talk of not letting his sons get killed and sinking MF he let ace die and couldnt sink MF :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
even with medical wb wont survive loosing half of his face.no one will

Even Akainu couldn't killed him :lmao:
The narrator wrote clearly what took WB down. He didn't succumb to his injury after WB lost his face as he continued his rampage after that.

Even after getting shot from point blank range BB himself said he's still alive.

He did succumb to his injuries but this proves Akainu was only a part of the reason. Not the main one.
so u were the one who first said BB killed wb and now saying these things LOL.by ur logic since wb could still talk after rain of bullets he wasnt killed by anyone since he didnt instantly die right after.of coz akainu wasnt the only reason bt he was still main one.its sad that idiot like u still cant figure out it.after loosing half of his face wb was already dead.it was just a matter of time.wb did rampage even after bt still he couldnt atleast replicate the island splitting attack again.cleary shows he was going downhill straight from there.he rampaged with the remaining strength of his bt still he was never the same as before.he became slower and weaker with time.he was dead meat once akainu took half of his head

Zoro cutting a ship(nobody protected it)
Mihawk cut a ship(nobody protected it)
Law cut a Warship nobody give a damn about it.
Fishmen simply sacrifice there ship.
And you are the only guy who fails to understand that the ships are replaceable. WB himself had 4-5ships of his own.
wb may hv 4 or 5 or many of the ships.bt he only got one moby dick.and thats wt u fail to understand.all those ships u mentioned they simply couldnt protect it even if they wanted to.which is exactly my point.even though how much pirates cherish their ships wb pirates couldnt protect it against akainu.when jinbei thought he had a chance he took it just to save the ship or he may not be able to face to luffy.so he took the chance and saved it.while wb and commanders couldnt protect it.they simply didnt even had the chance to protect it against akainu

1) You compare Crocodile with Doffy n Mihawk which itself prove you have no idea what you talking about. Doffy was playing with Crocodile head during MF n Mihawk is a Yonko tier guy.
Crocodile was no where near a Commander lvl guy as he himself was praising Jozu.

2)You think all the commanders were there when Ace, Thatch were already dead n Jozu was incapacitated n taken to a different place. but then again you think Akainu has overshadowed them :lmao:
1.and crocodile fought all of em at MF and survived.he even saved ace when no one of the wb pirate commanders could.so he is definitely not a weak guy like u think he is.he did way better than most of the commanders themselves at MF.lol praising someone means ur not that level? kizaru praised weevil abt his strength.now that makes automatically weevil>kizaru i guess then?
2.who said ace,jozu and thatch was there :lmao: again with BS on ur head.u were the one who said there werent three commanders that werent shown bt simply ignore the fact at that panel some of the commanders were not shown due to akainu being at the front.oda isnt and idiot like u to draw all of em at sides and let the front of akainu filled with some fodder.commanders were at the front and some commanders were hidden becoz of akainu's sketch.may be u should draw the manga with a transparent akainu :lmao: thats y oda made a panel after that to say akainu is fighting commanders at one point.and later we saw commander curiel shot down by akainu giving us the clear idea who got the upper hand at fighting them

Lets look who was a threat at MF

Akainu himself said at this rate MF wouldn't survived to which WB mock him by saying Stop me.

It didn't ended there. WB kept mocking him trying to protect it.

After Akainu left WB kept on fighting which Sengoku n BB also said that he still have that much power and he is a monster. yet u say a half dead guy is a bigger threat there then a Yonko :lmao:

Now Akainu left the fight to go for Ace.
We saw ace punched Akainu n burnt his hand. Now rather than killing a commander(Ace) which was there main objective he went for luffy who was already at his limits.

and Ace wasn't even that far. So this proves Akainu doesn't care whats going on.
thanks for posting them.as u can see akainu stopped wb and his bisento with his hand inside his pockets.and wb couldnt get past akainu to ace he was stopped and akainu finally left the first encounter winning
You must be registered for see images

he had the chance to kill wb right there if he were to roast his head.instead he made wb down on to his knees and left.he never even cared abt wb's death even the first place.akainu didnt care abt anything at all at the beginning bt once he realized luffy and ace were sons of well known criminals and they were brothers themselves then he changed his focus only to them.he went after both of them and killed one.while wb was on the sole purpose of saving ace and he couldnt even do it.and again ur speaking ur mouth full of nonsense.who said luffy was a bigger threat than wb at MF? :lmao::lmao: can u at least read? akainu went after ace and luffy simply coz the threat they would pose in future would be greater if they escaped MF at that time.i told this already two times and all u got from it was luffy?wb at MF :lmao: like i said i hvnt cn such low IQ level my whole life lol.and wts wrong with akainu trying to kill luffy? he was one of his main target and he enjoyed the moment so he could toy with ace's feelings.just like how he trashed talk abt wb and ace got butthurt abt it.akainu simply went after those two and the commanders,wb and ivankou,jinbei,inazuma,crocodile all tried to stop this guy and yet he could kill ace in the end even after all that

You are so stubborn regarding the scar logic.
Rayleigh, Garp, WB all had permanent scars on there body. Does it hype anything???
Luffy has endless fight n received lots of scars. Akainu gave him a mental scar (i.e Death of Ace) which is far bigger than the physical one which he got when he wasnt even conscious.
luffy got so many scars from battles and yet he couldnt heal only one from it unlike other injuries.and that was the one akainu gave him.and yh those scars does hype if we ever get to know abt how they received them.u still try to escape the fact that shanks received a one from BB and luffy from akainu and zoro from mihawk.special people getting scars by another special ones.oda knows wt he is doing

How does it hype Shanks???
We dont even know how strong BM n Kaido were when they were part of Rock.
Even Kaidos intro itself says he was on a run for a long time.
and if Garp was an Admiral lvl guy then that doesn't hype him much.
But since you brought this topic. Garp was said to be Hero of Marines because he destroyed Rocks.
Now you say Akainu was the main reason of WB pirates downfall then why no fancy title is bestowed on Akainu?
it does if kidd becomes a big shot one day.and same with garp he was known as a hero of marines coz he could beat rock pirates even when they had big mom and kaido there.it surely hypes garp as well.and sakazuki doesnt need another name when he already got one idiot :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: garp the hero,sengoku the buddha,sakazuki the red dog. akainu is the name he is given.dnt tell me u thought it was his original name somehow? LOL

At MF Akainu himself had lots of unnamed attacks.
yh he did.bt we all know him punching through lava fist is one of his very normal attacks like how naruto always use rasengan.kaido attacked with a special one.that was definitely not one of his normal arsenal.bt he did that with very little effort i give u that.bt still couldnt give luffy a scar like akainu gave him

So if someone wants to test his strength against WSM then he will use a weaker attack to test it.
if something was said to be strongest slash then it means that was Strongest Slash. so far nobody has replicated it. Mihawak probably have more attacks of that sort. But so far thats his strongest attack until Oda gives his full move set in future.
yh good luck in believing mihawk used his strongest attack and jozu mid diff it.he didnt even get a scratch by it LOL.yh the strongest slash my ass.will screenshot this to show u one day that u said mihawk already used his strongest slash at MF would be pretty funny

Not vice versa

P.s. wrong.

That's not more hype than finding one piece in a year or having the most destructive df
he just cant digest the fact that akainu was the main reason for the downfall of wb pirates.he left two deadly holes on wb and killed ace,killed thousand fodders and moby dick along with it,made squardo stab his own master,gave commanders the hardest time of the admirals and even knocked down one of em just as he did with jinbei,ivankou and inuzuma yet he thinks BB was the reason wb went down :lmao:

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, Whitebeard said he was going to die when they he stopped his ship with a single hand. He said that he couldn’t continue any longer and from then we know that his illness was his reason of dying.

Akainu contributed to the wounds he received but in no means was it as significant as people hyped it up to be.
Kizaru shot lazer’s into his heart before the ending fight with Sakazuki.
Prior to Whitebeard’s organs being ruptured by Squrdo when he stabbed him in the upper torso, Whitebeard was taking out Akainu’s attacks without haki. He just used his breath.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says akainu couldnt finish wt he started when wb was the one who tried to finish akainu off bt failed at it LOL:lmao:.wb stalemated akainu at their first encounter and when he got a heart attack akainu roasted his chest and went away.u still didnt answer my question.wt stopped akainu from killing wb right there?wt stopped him from roasting wb's head off? he simply roasted his chest and went away becoz he never cared abt killing wb at the first place.and who said sqaurdo's stab hypes akainu?? before speaking for otherselves how abt quote me where i ever said such a thing? im not even surprised u being a donkey who cant understand english.i said from the very beginning i simply listed things that shows how akainu was the main threat which caused the downfall of wb pirates.akainu simply made one of his own son to stab wb.it shocked everyone at MF.its definitely not a trivial thing.and for wb's body not giving up.so does that mean wb didnt die in the end? wb is still alive? is that wt u say lol.doesnt matter if he is standing he is still dead.oda mentioning loss of his face itself shows that it was one of the deadly attacks he received.its not like oda said even after stabs he took he still fought.he specially mentions abt lose of half of his face coz it was a vital one.he kept fighting becoz of his remaining monstrous strength bt was gonna get killed in the end
Even after the scan u disagree with the manga. well it was expected from a fapper like you. Why don't u post the scan which says WB died because of Akainu oh wait u don't have any lol.
how abt u show me where i said that it hypes akainu up before barking.and again trying to compare two way different situations to justify the BS in ur head.hv never seen such low IQ before.did sending envoy of shanks back made shanks bleed?? :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:wt the hell are these comparisons.donkey strikes again with his BS comparisons
you asked few post back that whether or not WB got weak after Squardos stab & i said it didn't made him any weak.
Scenario is different but u dolt when Shanks met WB he crushed a marine fleet n later made heavens split.WB also signalled Jozu that he's not here for war. During there clash a WB pirate said whats Shanks doing with WB.
This itself shows that trivial things like sending an envoy back or Squardos stab hardly affects a Yonko.But keep fapping Akainu. It suits you.

kizaru didnt even had a scratch on him.he didnt got any after the encounter with wb.so guess who trolled whom there? and there is nothing to fap abt admirals.they are pretty much wt they are.its yonkou who gets over rate here left and right even when they are on the same league
Zoro has no scratch from Pica so he was trolling him?

oh donkey has lost his self again.there is nothing to prove abt it.sooner or later wb was gonna die becoz the loss of his half face and the big hole in his chest.its not even hard thing to grasp.and funny someone who said bb killed wb now asking for proof:lmao: wb couldnt even replicate his island splitting attack after he faced akainu.simply shows wb went straight downhill afterwards with his power.of coz he would still fight.he would be fodder if he went down that easily.a guy who asking abt proof how abt u still didnt answer my questions.who went for the kill? akainu or wb? it was definitely wb since the lost of ace and getting butthurt all over it.and guess wt he tries to kill akainu with a island splitting attack and guess wt.he lost half of the face on the process which led him to die while akainu was more than ok for him to fight commanders and take down jinbei,ivankou,inuzuma and curiel and went straight after BB and his crew just after the war.big mom couldnt even take down jinbei alone :lmao:
WB went for the kill n put Akainu down. if he was okay he would have simply jumped when the whole plateau was crumbling but he slide to the abyss.
Later everyone was shocked when Akainu surfaced back but guess what idiot WB was dead by that time.
If the whole place has not crumbled the scenario would have been different as WB continued his rampage which Akainu couldn't stopped.
lol Akainu fight Inazuma n Curiel- definitely some of the strongest guy in the story.
jinbei also blocked Akainus punch and he only got him when he was running back. Not that he cant beat Jinbei. he can beat him pretty easily. He made a hole in Jinbei but he survived but then again you are the idiot who thinks WB was done after Akainu ran away from the scene.

oh boi.read the manga again.if doffy really wanted to kill law he would hv simply shot him in the head.he enjoyed torturing law coz he wanted him to suffer before dying.
At the end he was dead serious especially when he learnt he was also a D.

and that prove wt exactly? all this talk of not letting his sons get killed and sinking MF he let ace die and couldnt sink MF :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
It was Ace's foolishness that he went back. WB already gave his final orders and was ready to destroy MF.

even with medical wb wont survive loosing half of his face.no one does
This is mangaverse.
Ppl jump from sky n has no injury.

so u were the one who first said BB killed wb and now saying these things LOL.by ur logic since wb could still talk after rain of bullets he wasnt killed by anyone since he didnt instantly die right after.of coz akainu wasnt the only reason bt he was still main one.its sad that idiot like u still cant figure out it.after loosing half of his face wb was already dead.it was just a matter of time.wb did rampage even after bt still he couldnt atleast replicate the island splitting attack again.cleary shows he was going downhill straight from there.he rampaged with the remaining strength of his bt still he was never the same as before.he became slower and weaker with time.he was dead meat once akainu took half of his head
Lol the idiot disagrees with the manga. The manga clearly said that even after loosing his face his body didn't gave up.
Did he continued the destruction after that - yes he did as shown in the panel

Did BB used his df to stop WBs quake- Yes he did.

Did WB said he lost to BB - Yes he did

Did he said that he lost to Akainu???
- No he didn't but it wont get to your thick skull.
You wanted proof. There you go. WB himself accepted his defeat by BB.

wb may hv 4 or 5 or many of the ships.bt he only got one moby dick.and thats wt u fail to understand.all those ships u mentioned they simply couldnt protect it even if they wanted to.which is exactly my point.even though how much pirates cherish their ships wb pirates couldnt protect it against akainu.when jinbei thought he had a chance he took it just to save the ship or he may not be able to face to luffy.so he took the chance and saved it.while wb and commanders couldnt protect it.they simply didnt even had the chance to protect it against akainu
when Zoro had the chance he cut a ship.
When Mihawk had the chance he also cut a ship.
When law had a chance he too cut a ship.
When kid had the chance he also destroyed BMs ships.
Ships are replaceable.
Shs have done it.
BB have done it
n i m sure others too have also done it.

1.and crocodile fought all of em at MF and survived.he even saved ace when no one of the wb pirate commanders could.so he is definitely not a weak guy like u think he is.he did way better than most of the commanders themselves at MF.lol praising someone means ur not that level?
how does he perform better than Marco, Vista or Jozu?
Jozu had saved WB from Aokiji
Marco n Vista saved luffy multiple times.
And you are seriously dumb if u think he is at Yonko commander lvl.

kizaru praised weevil abt his strength.now that makes automatically weevil>kizaru i guess then?
2.who said ace,jozu and thatch was there :lmao: again with BS on ur head.u were the one who said there werent three commanders that werent shown bt simply ignore the fact at that panel some of the commanders were not shown due to akainu being at the front.oda isnt and idiot like u to draw all of em at sides and let the front of akainu filled with some fodder.commanders were at the front and some commanders were hidden becoz of akainu's sketch.may be u should draw the manga with a transparent akainu :lmao: thats y oda made a panel after that to say akainu is fighting commanders at one point.and later we saw commander curiel shot down by akainu giving us the clear idea who got the upper hand at fighting
How does he had upperhand when he couldn't pass them. Rather he was stopped by Commanders whose purpose was to stop him so Luffy can escape which they accomplished.
Its even funny that the next panel u posted didn't showed the commanders which i named.
And WB also had allies. So they can also stand infront of him.

thanks for posting them.as u can see akainu stopped wb and his bisento with his hand inside his pockets.and wb couldnt get past akainu to ace he was stopped and akainu finally left the first encounter winning

he had the chance to kill wb right there if he were to roast his head.instead he made wb down on to his knees and left.he never even cared abt wb's death even the first place.akainu didnt care abt anything at all at the beginning bt once he realized luffy and ace were sons of well known criminals and they were brothers themselves then he changed his focus only to them.he went after both of them and killed one.while wb was on the sole purpose of saving ace and he couldnt even do it.and again ur speaking ur mouth full of nonsense.who said luffy was a bigger threat than wb at MF? :lmao::lmao: can u at least read? akainu went after ace and luffy simply coz the threat they would pose in future would be greater if they escaped MF at that time.i told this already two times and all u got from it was luffy?wb at MF :lmao: like i said i hvnt cn such low IQ level my whole life lol.and wts wrong with akainu trying to kill luffy? he was one of his main target and he enjoyed the moment so he could toy with ace's feelings.just like how he trashed talk abt wb and ace got butthurt abt it.akainu simply went after those two and the commanders,wb and ivankou,jinbei,inazuma,crocodile all tried to stop this guy and yet he could kill ace in the end even after all that
1)Ace sacrificed himself. if he wanted he could have still escaped. Rather its his foolishness which cost him as WB has given his final orders.
And there was a particular scene when luffy was infront of him. And rather than capturing/killing him then n there he did nothing. Rather he let Aokiji n Kizaru deal with Luffy. But suddenly at the end he realized fukk Aokiji n Kizaru i will deal with Luffy even though i m fighting a Yonko.

2)He knew very well Ace was Rogers son n the sole purpose to call all the shichibukai n entire marine strength was to stop WB.

yes there primary objective was to execute Ace but they also need to tackle WB at the same time who went there to die.

3)WB kept mocking Akainu to stop him n Akainu knew very well WB is destroying MF. This itself shows the real threat to summon all these monsters was to stop WB so that they can proceed with the exevution.
You say Akainu won round 1 but fail to understand that he lost the round 2 rather he ran away from WB.
You say he was thinking about future. what about the present? WB didn't stopped after his enoconter with Akainu. And he's not some secondary pirate who could be tackled easily. He was a Yonko.
The biggest threat there was WB thats why Sengoku said WB is on the move n kept praising him through out that arc.

luffy got so many scars from battles and yet he couldnt heal only one from it unlike other injuries.and that was the one akainu gave him.and yh those scars does hype if we ever get to know abt how they received them.u still try to escape the fact that shanks received a one from BB and luffy from akainu and zoro from mihawk.special people getting scars by another special ones.oda knows wt he is doing
luffy has another scar which he couldn't heal.
There are lots of big shots who have scars- WB, Rayleigh, Garp even Yonko commanders have it. Does it have any significant?
That's a different thing that Akainu has given him a mental scar for his life. but the physical one whivh he got was when he wasn't even conscious.

it does if kidd becomes a big shot one day.and same with garp he was known as a hero of marines coz he could beat rock pirates even when they had big mom and kaido there.it surely hypes garp as well.and sakazuki doesnt need another name when he already got one idiot :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: garp the hero,sengoku the buddha,sakazuki the red dog. akainu is the name he is given.dnt tell me u thought it was his original name somehow? LOL
You seriously are slow. if someone is called a hero that means he has won something significant. Does something like that is reflected from his Red dog title? Obviously not.
yh he did.bt we all know him punching through lava fist is one of his very normal attacks like how naruto always use rasengan.kaido attacked with a special one.that was definitely not one of his normal arsenal.bt he did that with very little effort i give u that.bt still couldnt give luffy a scar like akainu gave him
Why will Kaido scar Luffy??? He want to break his will so that he joins him.
he basically one shot a G4 enraged Luffy which itself is a feat considering the fact that Admirals have hardly one shotted any first commander lvl guy so far.

yh good luck in believing mihawk used his strongest attack and jozu mid diff it.he didnt even get a scratch by it LOL.yh the strongest slash my ass.will screenshot this to show u one day that u said mihawk already used his strongest slash at MF would be pretty funny
Okay.

Its funny how much insecure you are when it comes to Admiral. You will go to the length where you post trivial things like he fight Inazuma, made Squardo stabbed, burnt a ship, scar Luffy n brags as if these are some big feats :lmao:
You are nothing but a troll who cant accept that Yonkos had a better potrayal/hype throughout the series.
And Admirals had fell flat infront of them until oda develops them n give them a proper arc.

Last edited:

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since my thread was unjustly shut down,

It’s pretty clear the more and more we get, that the Admirals are far stronger than Big Mother. Drowning into the ocean is just about the most disgraceful thing Oda of the Eichirro can draw for a supposed New World Veteran like Lin Lin. Quite a far cry from Whitebeard being incapable of drowning Aokiji, Big Mother has made it clear that the Emperors are even trashier than I imagined.

And Kaido was scared of her, lol.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Not vice versa

P.s. wrong.

WOW that's a stupid statement. Akainu was never said to have the most destructive DF, all that was said is that it had top tier offensive power. Secondly, the manga is flat out saying that in a one on one FIGHT Kaido is the best, there is literally no better hype than that. This thread is stupid.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even after the scan u disagree with the manga. well it was expected from a fapper like you. Why don't u post the scan which says WB died because of Akainu oh wait u don't have any lol.
doesnt the scan u posted prove me though.oda specially mention abt wb loosing his and he still kept fighting to hyperbole wb's monstrous strength bt at the same time it proves it significantly did more damage to him than anything he received.if oda wanted he could hv simply said even after all those stabs he still fought bt instead he mentions abt the lose of wb's head.again proving wt i said.akainu gave wb enough damage to kill him.and without crying how abt u prove that wb was gonna recover from that wound of his? :lmao:

you asked few post back that whether or not WB got weak after Squardos stab & i said it didn't made him any weak.
Scenario is different but u dolt when Shanks met WB he crushed a marine fleet n later made heavens split.WB also signalled Jozu that he's not here for war. During there clash a WB pirate said whats Shanks doing with WB.
This itself shows that trivial things like sending an envoy back or Squardos stab hardly affects a Yonko.But keep fapping Akainu. It suits you.
did wb bleed shanks with sending back the envoy? :lmao: how even u come up with these lame comparisons? put some oil on ur brain.wb pirates and marines had a war and during that one of his own ally was made to stab the pirate head itself.it even destroyed the trust between pirate allies and wb pirates for a while.and many fodder wb pirates lost becoz of it.if u could take down morals of enemies and their trust with a scheme in war then definitely should be mentioned.no body at MF thought that wb would get stabbed by one of his own ally.not even wb thought it would happen and yet akainu made squardo to do it.and here u are trying to compare that with a envoy sending back :lmao:

Zoro has no scratch from Pica so he was trolling him?
well he did if he took an attack head on without dodging and left with zero scratch.much like how wb did with ace when they met first time

WB went for the kill n put Akainu down. if he was okay he would have simply jumped when the whole plateau was crumbling but he slide to the abyss.
Later everyone was shocked when Akainu surfaced back but guess what idiot WB was dead by that time.
If the whole place has not crumbled the scenario would have been different as WB continued his rampage which Akainu couldn't stopped.
lol Akainu fight Inazuma n Curiel- definitely some of the strongest guy in the story.
jinbei also blocked Akainus punch and he only got him when he was running back. Not that he cant beat Jinbei. he can beat him pretty easily. He made a hole in Jinbei but he survived but then again you are the idiot who thinks WB was done after Akainu ran away from the scene.
isnt it funny though u being the WSM and go for the kill with an island splitting attack only to make the enemy just bleed and enemy continuing to roast ur fellow pirates :lmao:.u act like wb didnt sneak attack on akainu.when they first met they stalemated each other.akainu gained the upper hand with wb's heart attack and even when that happened he didnt went for the kill.he gave a hole and left simply becoz wb was never his concern in the first place.bt once that second encounter happened and tell me who left with a death injury on his face? the man went for the kill only to get half of his face get roasted:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:akainu came back with just a bleeding.funny how u dont mention abt ivankou though.he is a weakling too right LOL? is that wt u say? the point is when akainu took down inuzuma he had ivankou with him to back him up same with curiel.he had commanders backing him up attacking akainu.bt in the end guess who got knocked down.jinbei had the same treatment once he had to go through akainu alone.the same jinbei who could not only survive bt also send big mom flying away :sigar: and yet u act like akainu was the one who went after wb.its just that wb couldnt even finish wt he came up for.why do u think wb left too? he thought he could take on akainu with that attack(the best one he showed) which only made akainu bleed a little LOL

At the end he was dead serious especially when he learnt he was also a D.
he wanted to kill law bt never with a one shot.he tortured him left and right.even after all that gamma knife and stuff he only tried to stomp him when he could simply kill law with a string through his head

It was Ace's foolishness that he went back. WB already gave his final orders and was ready to destroy MF.
wb had plenty of time if he wanted to save ace.why do u think wb came after akainu killed him.he was enraged after wt happened.bt when had time he couldnt protect him.he had one main objective and he failed at that.and u act like wb was the one who saved ace in the first place.it was luffy who did it.and all that talk abt him going to sink MF and he died before that lol

This is mangaverse.
Ppl jump from sky n has no injury.
they will die if they get injured though.u loose half of the skull of ur head and u think he was gonna survive that :lmao: even with the scan u previously showed oda specially mention abt that injury to hyperbole wb.he simply wanted to say even with such a dead injury wb still could kept on fighting.gives us the idea abt how monstrous wb was bt at the same time shows how deadly that strike was.its not like he said even after getting stabbed he kept on fighting.he specially mention abt the head injury

Lol the idiot disagrees with the manga. The manga clearly said that even after loosing his face his body didn't gave up.
Did he continued the destruction after that - yes he did as shown in the panel
and still it wasnt at least half powerful as wt he produced against akainu.wasnt wb was the one who said him getting just started and all BS and still couldnt at least replicate wt he could previously.infact his attacks went straight down hill after the encounter with akainu.show me atleast one attack as powerful as he did against akainu after that? ? i will w8

Did BB used his df to stop WBs quake- Yes he did.
doesnt change the fact that BB couldnt even scratch wb.ur panel itself shows it :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Did WB said he lost to BB - Yes he did

Did he said that he lost to Akainu???
- No he didn't but it wont get to your thick skull.
You wanted proof. There you go. WB himself accepted his defeat by BB.
BB gets fucked up by wb (even against such a weakened wb) lol
LMAO BB killing WB :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: dnt show ur IQ level with like this lol

when Zoro had the chance he cut a ship.
When Mihawk had the chance he also cut a ship.
When law had a chance he too cut a ship.
When kid had the chance he also destroyed BMs ships.
Ships are replaceable.
Shs have done it.
BB have done it
n i m sure others too have also done it.
oh stupidity strikes again.read things carefully before twisting things.not all ships do value to pirates bt only their main ones.could zoro or mihawk cut a ship of a big shot?? could mihawk slash moby dick? NO.simply becoz wb and his pirates were in his way.all of those things u mentioned and not even kidd could destroy main ship of big mom.its not abt ships being replaceable its abt how much they value their ships.in one piece pirates consider their main ship like one of their own teammate.like i said wb may hv many ships bt only got one moby dick! bt the manga representation doesnt matter to a brain dead guy like u:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

how does he perform better than Marco, Vista or Jozu?
Jozu had saved WB from Aokiji
Marco n Vista saved luffy multiple times.
And you are seriously dumb if u think he is at Yonko commander lvl.
crocodile saved ace when nobody of wb pirates could do it.not even wb himself :lmao: wb pirates and their sole purpose was saving ace and couldnt do it that time.and crocodile saved luffy and jinbei against akainu.marco and vista together needed to stop akainu.vista saved luffy from mihawk bt so did crocodile.he faced jozu and doflamingo too for further record.and dnt talk abt jozu doing better when the guy lost an arm and was knocked out at the war while crocodile even after encountering mihawk,akainu,jozu,flamingo was still alive and survived the war with minimum damage.and wts more funny is u can only talk abt marco,vista and jozu when there are other commanders as well and they didnt even do half the things crocodile did at MF :lmao: how abt mentioning abt them too??

How does he had upperhand when he couldn't pass them. Rather he was stopped by Commanders whose purpose was to stop him so Luffy can escape which they accomplished.
Its even funny that the next panel u posted didn't showed the commanders which i named.
And WB also had allies. So they can also stand infront of him.
asking abt upper hand when it was one of the commanders who went down while them ganging up on akainu altogether :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:if we talk abt purpose wise wb wanted to kill akainu and failed LOL.purpose doesnt even matter since they had a fight altogether and its was one of the commanders who went down.and akainu didnt even got a scar by battling all of em.pretty much gives the idea who got the upper hand.funny how all of the commanders are at front in that panel and only infront of akainu wb allies are there?? :lmao: like i said oda will have to make characters transparent for u to show every single facts.thats y he simply mentions abt akainu taking on commanders just to clarify things up.oda aint an idiot to spoon feed everything through wt he draw.he probably thinks his fans got more brain than wt u hv though lol

1)Ace sacrificed himself. if he wanted he could have still escaped. Rather its his foolishness which cost him as WB has given his final orders.
And there was a particular scene when luffy was infront of him. And rather than capturing/killing him then n there he did nothing. Rather he let Aokiji n Kizaru deal with Luffy. But suddenly at the end he realized fukk Aokiji n Kizaru i will deal with Luffy even though i m fighting a Yonko.

2)He knew very well Ace was Rogers son n the sole purpose to call all the shichibukai n entire marine strength was to stop WB.

yes there primary objective was to execute Ace but they also need to tackle WB at the same time who went there to die.

3)WB kept mocking Akainu to stop him n Akainu knew very well WB is destroying MF. This itself shows the real threat to summon all these monsters was to stop WB so that they can proceed with the exevution.
You say Akainu won round 1 but fail to understand that he lost the round 2 rather he ran away from WB.
You say he was thinking about future. what about the present? WB didn't stopped after his enoconter with Akainu. And he's not some secondary pirate who could be tackled easily. He was a Yonko.
The biggest threat there was WB thats why Sengoku said WB is on the move n kept praising him through out that arc.
1.ace got butthurt becoz the trash talk akainu gave him.so indeed akainu's crafty methods once again worked on wb pirates.in the end no one could protect him
and wts so special abt akainu letting kizaru and aokiji handling luffy? they are admirals themselves.they should do their jobs too.u dnt need 2 admirals to kill luffy at MF.so if one took charge ahead then he shouldnt even care abt it further more since in fact if they did their jobs right luffy wouldnt be alive anymore

2.oh idiot he knew ace of pirate king's son i know.bt he only get to know both of luffy and ace who were sons of well known criminals ,were brothers together at MF later on.he feared the idea them being brothers and the threat they would pose on WG in future

3.and wb was stopped there by akainu.he couldnt get past him.if u r talking abt collateral damage then thats something no one can stop.this is war.u cant stop damage happening to ur surroundings if the fight itself leads to it.wb can cause damage to surroundings bt he couldnt get past akainu.this was the same reason y none of admirals could go all out at MF.they not going all out itself was protecting MF already.they cant further protect it since they were already attacking with minimum instead wt they could really cause.we all saw wt happens when akainu and aokiji went all out.while wb had the benefit of rampaging on MF coz he wanted to destroy it bt admirals simply couldnt do it coz they wanted to protect it.again shows how admirals still fucked wb pirated even with such conditions

and talking abt round two it started with someone doing a sneak attack and came for the kill which didnt happen at round 1.but the result of round 2 still went bad for wb.even when he came for the kill he ended up loosing half of his face when he had the advantage of element of surprise and akainu was left with only a bleeding and there wasnt even a scar.and show me the panel of akainu running away from wb?? akainu went down as the ground went down.and he came back fine after that.
and abt present threat WG side had more than enough ones to handle it bt at the same time even when they had advantage over wb pirates they never went for the kill.remember when marco was cuffed? kizaru could simply kill the guy right there bt he injured him and left same with jozu.aokiji could simply crush jozu to pieces bt didnt do it.he left too when he incapacitated him.same with akainu he left after roasting wb's chest.i think admirals were clever not to go all out war since it would crush the land itself.imagine akainu and wb went all out one vs one? MF would get crushed.i think as both of them were top tier they didnt want their fellow comrades to get hurt.thats y marines killed wb slowly starting from the squardo's stab.bt the process came way faster with the two deadly strikes akainu gave him and BB pirates finishing the job(BB alone couldnt do shit to wb though lol)

luffy has another scar which he couldn't heal.
There are lots of big shots who have scars- WB, Rayleigh, Garp even Yonko commanders have it. Does it have any significant?
That's a different thing that Akainu has given him a mental scar for his life. but the physical one whivh he got was when he wasn't even conscious.
i know abt the mental scar.bt when oda do some references u need to pick em up too.like i said shanks took a such scar from BB not from mihawk,zoro got that from mihawk bt not from any other,luffy too gt one from akainu bt not from any other battle.i know wt ur saying luffy hv such scar when he was child which he made his own bt he never received such through battle thats wt im saying

You seriously are slow. if someone is called a hero that means he has won something significant. Does something like that is reflected from his Red dog title? Obviously not.
lol u r even slower.u said that after war he should get a name or something when he already got a name even before that.do u really think marines gonna give him names left and right for wt ever achievement they got? akainu defeated another admiral too(this is the first time such a thing happened in history).so he should be named admiral crusher or something like that? red dog probably indicates both his devil fruit and his ruthlessness so that name itself is very fine by it.not to mention sakazuki was the first one who moved marine HQ to new world.so he should get another name too for that? LOL

Why will Kaido scar Luffy??? He want to break his will so that he joins him.
he basically one shot a G4 enraged Luffy which itself is a feat considering the fact that Admirals have hardly one shotted any first commander lvl guy so far.
why wouldnt kaido? if u want to break the will he should give him a proper brutal lesson.kaido definitely put some effort with that attack though with going all that "8 tigrams thunder-clap" bt akainu did it with much less effort plus even that through with jinbei.and u talk abt G4 getting one shot bt at the same time ignore luffy turned kaido from dragon form to human form just by G3 attacks.infact kaido needed to get serious since luffy was attacking all out just ahead.admirals still hvnt go through something like that. normally they take opponents with easy caring.fujitora trolled sabo,same with kizaru and aokiji who hardly put an effort.judging by the nature of ryokugyu seems to be the same(still we know zero abt this guy though).only akainu is somewt serious bt we all know he already fought yonkou to a stalemate.

Okay.

Its funny how much insecure you are when it comes to Admiral. You will go to the length where you post trivial things like he fight Inazuma, made Squardo stabbed, burnt a ship, scar Luffy n brags as if these are some big feats :lmao:
You are nothing but a troll who cant accept that Yonkos had a better potrayal/hype throughout the series.
And Admirals had fell flat infront of them until oda develops them n give them a proper arc.
i already know who is insecure abt who here.the guy keep asking who akainu took down bt failed to realize wb couldnt even kill a vice admiral at MF :lmao: and the guy was said to go rampage on marines LOL.manga already has shown admirals are at the same level as yonkou bt u cant digest that fact coz it would make u insecure abt ur beloved yonkou :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

we already saw how stressed kaido was when big mom was at their door step.funny though since this was his own territory and he feared it

while kizaru gave zero fucks abt it :lmao::lmao:

Last edited: