Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why isn't akainu considered number 1 at the moment? He literally has better feats and hype than anyone? I'm willing to argue too.

• He's Fleet Admiral
• First Fleet Admiral to move the Marine HQ in the Yonko's territory
• He fought for 10 days and nights straight
• Turned half an island into a volcanic field
• While having to hold back to prevent from damaging Marine Ford, he evenly matched Whitebeard's Gura Punch with a Lava Fist (Oda stated Whitebeard's sickness didn't diminish his strength, Whitebeard was also the World's Strongest Man with the most destructive Paramecia Fruit)
• Tanked two Haki Enhanced Gura Punches
• While holding back he's still most responsible for killing Whitebeard, punching two holes in him, and ripping half his face off
• While holding back he killed the Pirate King's son
• The only person to destroy Luffy's will 100%
• While holding back he took on all 16 of Whitebeard's Commanders after fighting Whitebeard and emerged victorious
• Made Blackbeard and his entire crew run by himself (but he stood to fight Sengoku and Garp)
• Punched a hole through Jinbei (who was able to block Big Mom)
• Oda stated if he was the main character he could put an end to One Piece within a year
• Oda stated he has the most destructive Devil Fruit of them all

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu and BB are already at the top.this is something that has been on my head for a while now.bt i think BB's gonna kill shanks and akainu's gonna kill dragon.pretty much setting up for luffy and sabo to avenge them on their own.plus after the great war luffy will rule the sea as the pirate king while someone will have to take care of or more like be in charge of the new government formed by that time.and that someone gonna be sabo himself.(luffy and sabo probably gonna team up to take out that Im guy.may be kidd and law may help them bt thats wt i think gonna happen for now)

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently Kaido is the most hyped character. I mean
You must be registered to see images

1)The man lived through countless torture(10k) n jumped from the sky with literally no damage

2)Blades broke(impenetrable skin) n sunk Prison ships could mean even sea water probably has no effect on him

3)Nobody could kill him n in 1vs1 fight always bet on Kaido.

After all this you seriously think Akainu has better hype lol.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently Kaido is the most hyped character. I mean

1)The man lived through countless torture(10k) n jumped from the sky with literally no damage

2)Blades broke(impenetrable skin) n sunk Prison ships could mean even sea water probably has no effect on him

3)Nobody could kill him n in 1vs1 fight always bet on Kaido.

After all this you seriously think Akainu has better hype lol.
Umm yeah... Kaidos been looking for one piece how long? ... Oda said akainu could find it in a year.

Umm who killed the pirate King's son? ....

Who ripped off half of whitebeards head? Hell at that point in time no one thinks kaido would've beat whitebeard. So it's not far off to think akainu can match kaido in power

To your blades broke thing and stuff... Akainu was hit by haki from two top 3 commander characters and it did absolutely nothing. Nothing. If you're not admiral or higher you can't even harm Akainu. Akainus durability easily matches kaidos and big mom's.

Do you see kaido getting up after a gura punch from an enraged white beard completely off guard.. then to be hit again in the mid section, both attacks literally capable of splitting an island in half. And taking on 16 of whitebeards commanders, plus shichibukai, and still have absolutely no bandages or anything whatsoever the day after? ... Alright

Reactions: AwakenedSama

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.akainu was the main reason why wb died with his two deadly attacks(wb wasnt gonna survive that.BB and his crew only made it faster bt wb was already dying)
2.squardo stabbed wb because of akainu
3.akainu killed ace
4.he was the one who destroyed moby dick(at one piece their ship is considered as one of their own team mates.i know its kind of a moral thing bt still it just shows how much pirates value their ship)
5.he fought all commanders at once and gave them the hardest time at marineford
6.tanked the strongest attack up to date which was shown and proceeded to do the above(5)
7.gave luffy (the future pirate king) a scar of a life time

all in all ,the main reason behind the downfall of wb pirates was akainu.people still sleep on this guy bt oda knows better

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.akainu was the main reason why wb died with his two deadly attacks(wb wasnt gonna survive that.BB and his crew only made it faster bt wb was already dying)
3.akainu killed ace
4.he was the one who destroyed moby dick(at one piece their ship is considered as one of their own team mates.i know its kind of a moral thing bt still it just shows how much pirates value their ship)
5.he fought all commanders at once and gave them the hardest time at marineford
6.tanked the strongest attack up to date which was shown and proceeded to do the above(5)
7.gave luffy (the future pirate king) a scar of a life time

all in all ,the main reason behind the downfall of wb pirates was akainu.people still sleep on this guy bt oda knows better
So because people don't agree with you that he's stronger than characters we haven't seen go all out and who have as good as or greater hype than Akainu means we're sleeping on him. Surrrrrrrre....

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm yeah... Kaidos been looking for one piece how long? ... Oda said akainu could find it in a year.
The hell are you talking about? Kaido as of now showed no interest in One Piece whatsoever. Yeah he has a poneglyph but that could be many reasons. Right now Kaido's main goal is to start a war and nothing more.

I can name 20 characters who can kill Ace.
Do you see kaido getting up after a gura punch from an enraged white beard completely off guard.. then to be hit again in the mid section, both attacks literally capable of splitting an island in half. And taking on 16 of whitebeards commanders, plus shichibukai, and still have absolutely no bandages or anything whatsoever the day after? ... Alright
Yes I see Kaido doing that. I see Shanks also doing that, I also see Big Mom doing that. Even Mihawk could possibly do that.
So you're saying Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks cant do all that? Because i am 100% sure they can.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hell are you talking about? Kaido as of now showed no interest in One Piece whatsoever. Yeah he has a poneglyph but that could be many reasons. Right now Kaido's main goal is to start a war and nothing more.

I can name 20 characters who can kill Ace.

Yes I see Kaido doing that. I see Shanks also doing that, I also see Big Mom doing that. Even Mihawk could possibly do that.
So you're saying Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks cant do all that? Because i am 100% sure they can.
I'm talking about whatever the hell I wanna talk about. You sure aren't gonna do anything about it.

And sengoku had wraps after a small encounter with Blackbeard .. yes I think anyone will have bandages after whitebeard

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long he's looking for One piece???
Enlighten me. I probably missed that chapter?

Lol even BB could have done that.
Who ripped off half of whitebeards head? Hell at that point in time no one thinks kaido would've beat whitebeard. So it's not far off to think akainu can match kaido
In 1vs1 fight always bet on Kaido. I think that answer your question.
To your blades broke thing and stuff... Akainu was hit by haki from two top 3 commander characters and it did absolutely nothing. Nothing. If you're not admiral or higher you can't even harm Akainu. Akainus durability easily matches kaidos and big mom's.
Okay.
Do you see kaido getting up after a gura punch from an enraged white beard completely off guard.. then to be hit again in the mid section, both attacks literally capable of splitting an island in half.
Why not??? The guy jumped from Sky n has no scratch.
And taking on 16 of whitebeards commanders, plus shichibukai, and still have absolutely no bandages or anything whatsoever the day after? ... Alright
To be technical Jozu n Thatch wasn't there n he received reinforcement soon.

He was one of the reason not the main reason. WB himself said he just started after Akainu fall to the pit.

Is that even a hype/feat lol.
3.akainu killed Ace
As someone said there are tons of characters now who can kill Ace. Lets not forget it was Ace who sacrificed himself to protect Luffy. Marines almost messed up when Ace got released.
Seriously....

5.he fought all commanders at once and gave them the hardest time at same time
And he got reinforcemets soon chapter 579 pg9.
Not to forget commanders stopped him getting to Luffy which shows a bunch of commanders can actually stop an Admiral.
By tanked u mean he fell to the pit n rather than jumping like other characters would have (if they were ok) he let himself slide to the pit. Okay.

7.gave luffy (the future pirate king) a scar of a life
Is that a feat???
Rather he gave him n Sabo a reason to fight him again.

Okay.

Last edited:

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu is most likely the strongest character in Piece of the One at the moment. Unparralleled feats, unmatched hype from Oda himself, confirmation that he would be King of the Pirates were it in his interests to do so, and of course, according to the most recent Vivre Card, the Greatest Attack Power among Devil Fruit users.

Sakazuki is the strongest character in the world of One Piece.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu is most likely the strongest character in Piece of the One at the moment. Unparralleled feats, unmatched hype from Oda himself, confirmation that he would be King of the Pirates were it in his interests to do so, and of course, according to the most recent Vivre Card, the Greatest Attack Power among Devil Fruit users.

Sakazuki is the strongest character in the world of One Piece.
And yet he'll still fall like the last strongest man, hmm?

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yonkos bitchslap akainu . Akainu will never reach the power of shanks, who made him already his slut on the war arc back then.
Shanks of the Cripples has been permanently scarred by no DF Blackbeard even when Shanks admitted he wasn’t being careless.

Shanks is a far cry from Akainu who defeated Whitebeard with his hands in his pockets

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakazuki never tanked Whitbeard’s Guts punches. He hit him with two gura punches and it put him out for a while underground in the Marineford.

Sakazuki does not make up the entire army, if he was that strong, he would do whatever he wanted by now. Shanks literally infiltrated the reverie to his absence of knowledge and pre time skip he turned down a fight with Shanks.

He’s not the strongest, otherwise he’d take Chief Kong’s position.

Sabo with 4 other rebel leaders literally clashed with two admirals during the reverie, while Dragon is chilling back at the hideout.

How do people not see this?

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakazuki never tanked Whitbeard’s Guts punches. He hit him with two gura punches and it put him out for a while underground in the Marineford.
Sakazuki does not make up the entire army, if he was that strong, he would do whatever he wanted by now. Shanks literally infiltrated the reverie to his absence of knowledge and pre time skip he turned down a fight with Shanks.

He’s not the strongest, otherwise he’d take Chief Kong’s position.

Sabo with 4 other rebel leaders literally clashed with two admirals during the reverie, while Dragon is chilling back at the hideout.

How do people not see this?
Whitebeard can’t even bruise Akainu, meanwhile Akainu blew his head off.

Trash like Shutenmaru fought and survived against Kaido of the 20 Ls, and Sabo would low diff the fat hobo. Shutenmaru isn’t even Burgess Level.

A clash is indicative of nothing, especially when trolling Fujitora was beating serious Sabo in Dressrosa.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not a coincidence that Oda decided to have Akainu and Whitebeard strike each other on the exact same places, torso and head.

Akainu strikes Whitebeard’s torso-leaves a gaping hole

Akainu strikes Whitebeard’s Head-blows it off

Whitebeard strikes Akainu’s Head: a little blood, no bruise

Whitebeard strikes Akainu’s torso: a bit of blood, but Akainu doesn’t even bandage himself after the war, instead heading out to defeat Blackbeard without hesitation.

Akainu is far stronger than Whitebeard, this is clear to any who read piece of the one.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because Oda stated such a claim doesn't make it canon; it hasn't happened, so it's not true. Blackbeard didn't run off because he was scared of him or anyone else, he'd fought everyone in the war and was ready to take on anyone to test his fruits abilities including the Admirals. BB took off because he had other more important positions to take care of.
Don't get me wrong, Sakazuki is a monster, both his offensive and defensive are around 100%, but you're making him sound like he's some kind of an impossible obstacle for everyone when in reality he's really not. Even Sakazuki would struggle in fighting a Fishman in the middle of the sea, especially someone like Jimbe. There are few characters that come to mind who can give Sakazuki a really good challenge; to name a few, Trafalgar Law, Sanji Vinsmoke, Boa Hancock and others in varying degrees. You keep bringing up WB and his crew, I mean current G4+ Luffy could possibly low diff old whitebeard. Imagine G5, G6, G7, and G9+ wow. As for the toughest Admiral, I think Green Bull aka the Alchemist and Fujitora Sanyo are above Sakazuki in power.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are few characters that come to mind who can give Sakazuki a really good challenge; to name a few, Trafalgar Law, Sanji Vinsmoke, Boa Hancock and others in varying degrees. You keep bringing up WB and his crew, I mean current G4+ Luffy could possibly low diff old whitebeard. Imagine G5, G6, G7, and G9+ wow. As for the toughest Admiral, I think Green Bull aka the Alchemist and Fujitora Sanyo are above Sakazuki in power.
Holy shit lmfao, your trolling skills put mine to shame good sir. Lord Sakazuki would vaporize every character you’ve mentioned with ease.