Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please read the entire post

Every week, 2 applications will be taken into 5 days testing which consist of the following:

1. A fight with an official tester that BiBi or me pick, that must be won

2. A test put together by me, that consists of 2 parts

a) a multi-element/combo/deffence test

b) testing jutsu knowledge

For the test, it is necessary to have yahoo or msn, in order to have constant communication to the tester, so that googling can be prevented.

For the test, it is necessary to have yahoo or msn, in order to have constant communication to the tester, so that googling can be prevented.

for this this is probebly the worst rule as not everybody uses yahoo or msn, nor plan to get it, i don't have it, does this mean i can never become a sensei no matter what?

this may be solved by a time limit but I think that may have problems to it aswell.

Every week, 2 applications will be taken into 5 days testing which consist of the following:

this will greatly slow the number of contestants that will become sensei's and there won't be enough sensei's that will be able to teach, and there will always be students who won't have sensei's at least for the short little while, I think for the next 1-2-3 weeks the old you must have over 3000 posts or something should be implemented, or some other thing to let the people who are wanting sensei's NOW so they arn't left senseiless and just decide to quite, then once there is enough sensei's the new rules should be implemented(this is what i think).

the entire taking forever thing, will make others impatient which isn't good, also i think this may lead to the guys who decide who get to be tested next pick and chose there friends and through bias reasoning lead to the other sensie's having to wait for no crime but not being the pickers bestest friend.

A fight with an official tester that BiBi or me pick, that must be won

the pickers may pick someone who is way to strong for one member for example(this is a slight exaduration but none the less viable) picking someone who has 2500 posts and putting him against the most powerfull fighter in the nb forums, then pick someone who is like the most powerfull fighter than pit him against the weakest person ever, we should aim for fareness, also deliberately or subconsiously the picker may put one of the applyers against someone who is there best friend who may not fight to his full potential because he his the contestants friend.

the testing jutsu knowledge and combo ability

i think this is a good requirment but it must be judged and like i said prior, this may lead to letting some off easy but others that are equal or possibly even better being kicked off. this may be caused by how much the tester likes the applyer or even simple things like there day is bad so they are upset so they like rate everything low, but the next day their really happy so they like love everything and rate it high.

1. Have a good online time

2. Have at least 2,500 posts and be active on the forums for at least 3 months.

3. Have gone through training themselves with an certified sensei

4. Show general competence in jutsu-related topics, in order to be able to teach accurately

5. Must have the recommendation and backing of at least 2 current senseis

6. Be able to speak in complete, understandable sentences
for the rules that are in the first post

having gone through training with a certified sensei, is this for the sensei's that are aproved by this set of rules, if it is

than it is kind of stupid cause the people who joined even as much as 1 month ago, or have done all the training with other people(being a student) that they are planning to do, can they never become a sensei, I have done all my training prior to this change, as well as everysingle one of the people who are the official testers and sensie's have never gone through this training.

5. Must have the recommendation and backing of at least 2 current senseis

what if the guy trying to test doesn't really socialize well with any of the other sensei's and just socializes with people who are not sensei's, then none of the other sensei's will like him or know him well, so he will never be recomended, also people who merely get on at a time that the other sensei's are not on will not be recomended by anybody.

These people are senior members and sensei's of this forum;
1. Madara Uchiha
2. BishamonSama
3. Zanji Uchiha
4. Hellsbadass
5. CaptainKenpachi
what time do these people come on? all of them pretty much come on at around the same time, or pretty close, there will be time gaps in the 24/7 cycle that is the days of the week. during this time testing will not be able to take place and will end up elongating the time it would take for the testing to take place by like as much as a month
(one person posts one post, then the other posts one post each time they come on cause they get on at different times) this is also another problem with the yahoo thingie.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gee...That suc O_O So if I send my application who should I fight O_O please pick sb who isnt sensei or NS or Shigure or Rinengan user XD or with more than 200 posts XD :p
lol?
seems like u still didnt understood completely, u will be fighting against one of the official senseis ^^

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw in the rules is written that we should fight with someone of the senseis TWICE
1st time we should not win
2nd we should XD :p

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-.- ok so basically to have so much experience is a bit too much O_O...those rules were made by Bisha not because "the noobs" get sensei...just for him to get a high rank again -_- just like Madara Made the rules... whatever

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-.- ok so basically to have so much experience is a bit too much O_O...those rules were made by Bisha not because "the noobs" get sensei...just for him to get a high rank again -_- just like Madara Made the rules... whatever
XD Its always d same ;)
Shiguree,wanna fight o_O Please XD :p

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He had the original idea, but the rules were made by me.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay everyone the rules have been updated so everyone read them again^^
this is the final form and we hope no more complaints.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should make it so the sensei's cannot refuse to teach someone basic ninjutsu and elemental jutsu, like the one on this thread:

cause there are people who are demanding sensei's and not getting any cause there isn't enough sensei's, and some of the sensei's arn't neccisarily teaching anybody. for example bishoman only teach's 3 students and doesn't want to teach anybody else, with this going, there is not really 5 sensei's(who have to somehow meet the NB demand for sensei's) but in reality it is more like there is 1-2 sensei's.

after all a sensei must be dedicated.

also i think that part of the testing should actually be about teaching... looking at the rules there is nothing in there that actually tests someone on their ability to teach, there should be a dummy student, and the teacher must train that practice student for about a week. that practice student could be some random person, the tester and the tester acts like a student, or the trainer creates another account and practice's training that account, and the evaluation is based on how well that student was taught.

Last edited: