Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the new rules suck U_U sorry for flame but seriously...I mean O_O there will be only like max 10 senseis this year...

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, it's meant to be difficult. Otherwise, there'd be all of these noobert senseis around.

You'll all benefit from this in the long run. A more difficult sensei test means harder-working senseis, and therefore better students, and better jutsus.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, it's meant to be difficult. Otherwise, there'd be all of these noobert senseis around.

You'll all benefit from this in the long run. A more difficult sensei test means harder-working senseis, and therefore better students, and better jutsus.
I agree ;) Its annoying when the noobs spam for a week and make 3000 posts and become senseis U_UU_U

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gee....The new parts sucks >.<

I have to fight on of the senseis,and Sweet or Bibi >,<
no one is fighting me or sweet O_O

exactly! ^.^

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read Carefully
I cant qoute so i copy
The process of becoming a sensei;

Every week, 2 applications will be taken into 5 days testing which consist of the following:

1. A fight with an official tester that BiBi or me pick, that must be won2. A test put together by me, that consists of 2 parts
a) a multi-element/combo/deffence test
b) testing jutsu knowledge
For the test, it is necessary to have yahoo or msn, in order to have constant communication to the tester, so that googling can be prevented.

The official sensei's will be posted, and constantly updated here.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Carefully
I cant qoute so i copy
The process of becoming a sensei;

Every week, 2 applications will be taken into 5 days testing which consist of the following:

1. A fight with an official tester that BiBi or me pick, that must be won2. A test put together by me, that consists of 2 parts
a) a multi-element/combo/deffence test
b) testing jutsu knowledge
For the test, it is necessary to have yahoo or msn, in order to have constant communication to the tester, so that googling can be prevented.

The official sensei's will be posted, and constantly updated here.
me or sweet pick the one who u will fight and yes u must win but that doesnt mean u will be fighting me or sweet also lol

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
me or sweet pick the one who u will fight and yes u must win but that doesnt mean u will be fighting me or sweet also lol
Gee...That suc O_O So if I send my application who should I fight O_O please pick sb who isnt sensei or NS or Shigure or Rinengan user XD or with more than 200 posts XD :p

Last edited by a moderator: