Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....You made me wait over a week just for that reply? Damn fam smh

*After creating the special seal with the 'magic word' I place it on the chest of my opponent and simply activate it.*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....You made me wait over a week just for that reply? Damn fam smh

*After creating the special seal with the 'magic word' I place it on the chest of my opponent and simply activate it.*
That description sucks and I expect better. :coffee:

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

So this is placed on your actual biography, so it's official in battle. Once you die, it's basically a big spherical void that "seals" everything away. This was the seal Danzo used when he died vs. Sasuke. Does nothing until you die. o_o

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh ~_~

*Places it on a random fodder's chest and chidoris him in the heart. Then i watch as what seems to be black ink start to flow out from him then soon a large spherical black explosions occurs.*

:|

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I quickly place the seal on my opponent's chest then jump back to perform a handseal while gathering lightning chakra in my hand. As i'm going back, i thrust my right hand forward to extend a chidori spear to puncture my opponent's chest near the heart region. As i killed him, i see the symbols of the seals expand out and seemingly float in mid air. While this happens black fluid begins to spray from the pores of my opponent as he is taking his last breath. Then a transparent black sphere expands and everything within the sphere is suddenly gone, eradicated.*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I quickly place the seal on my opponent's chest then jump back to perform a handseal while gathering lightning chakra in my hand. As i'm going back, i thrust my right hand forward to extend a chidori spear to puncture my opponent's chest near the heart region. As i killed him, i see the symbols of the seals expand out and seemingly float in mid air. While this happens black fluid begins to spray from the pores of my opponent as he is taking his last breath. Then a transparent black sphere expands and everything within the sphere is suddenly gone, eradicated.*

See what happens when you put forth effort?!?!

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

This one is basically a chakra disrupter/waster. Simply forces your opponent to expend more chakra for every technique they use while it is active. I expect effort even though we're almost finished.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty nice to use in the NW lol

So this is a fuuin seal that requires physical contact to work. The user places a seal on the body of the victim and once activated will burn into the skin of the opponent, meaning its more than likely unremovable unless by a special means. But cannot be removed with just ur hands. But yeah this seal disrupts your opponent's chakra flow causing him/her to use more chakra whenever they perform a chakra consumtption technique.

*As I enter short range of my opponent I simply take out a spcecial tag and slap it on his forehead just after inserting my chakra into it. As I do this I activate the seal that is now on his head, which begins to sizzle out indicating that its locked in. I simply move back and watch my opponent struggle to use more chakra for his techniques.*

No questions got it z.z

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty nice to use in the NW lol

So this is a fuuin seal that requires physical contact to work. The user places a seal on the body of the victim and once activated will burn into the skin of the opponent, meaning its more than likely unremovable unless by a special means. But cannot be removed with just ur hands. But yeah this seal disrupts your opponent's chakra flow causing him/her to use more chakra whenever they perform a chakra consumtption technique.

*As I enter short range of my opponent I simply take out a spcecial tag and slap it on his forehead just after inserting my chakra into it. As I do this I activate the seal that is now on his head, which begins to sizzle out indicating that its locked in. I simply move back and watch my opponent struggle to use more chakra for his techniques.*

No questions got it z.z
What happens if you place this seal on your opponent successfully, and then they clone themselves?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes sensei :|
Wow, i'm surprised you guessed it correctly. o_o

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

Another seal that restricts the use of genjutsu.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its you teaching me after all :) :) :)

Man this would be a ***** jutsu to use on Lili lol but knowing her she probably got some anti-sealing jutsu or something to remove it z.z
But yeah this is another special seal that once place on an opponent's body and activated; puts them in a scenario where they can't use Illusionary Arts.

*I take out a seal and slap it on the forehead of my opponent with a might thrust. After doing this I activate the seal and laugh as my opponent cannot use Genjutsu*

Question:
This says they can't use any sort of genjutsu, does this include any and every form of genjutsu? Like that of those from Surreal palm, drunken money fist and lazy fist? Which are all a mixture of tai/gen?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its you teaching me after all :) :) :)

Man this would be a ***** jutsu to use on Lili lol but knowing her she probably got some anti-sealing jutsu or something to remove it z.z
But yeah this is another special seal that once place on an opponent's body and activated; puts them in a scenario where they can't use Illusionary Arts.

*I take out a seal and slap it on the forehead of my opponent with a might thrust. After doing this I activate the seal and laugh as my opponent cannot use Genjutsu*

Question:
This says they can't use any sort of genjutsu, does this include any and every form of genjutsu? Like that of those from Surreal palm, drunken money fist and lazy fist? Which are all a mixture of tai/gen?
Yup, we should assume this seal is a paper one. So an S-rank technique could burn, cut, or tear it from the skin once it's applied. Sure does. So with gentaijutsu, only the physical aspect of the technique would occur. So if a punch induces genjutsu, the punch will strike you but you will not be placed under the illusion. Same goes for other combination techniques.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok no more questions. I find these techniques nice but rarely usable lol

Cause like if you're close enough to make contact with an opponent why not just kill him/her? ~_~

But anyways next jutsu

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok no more questions. I find these techniques nice but rarely usable lol

Cause like if you're close enough to make contact with an opponent why not just kill him/her? ~_~

But anyways next jutsu
It's all about the flair. :cool:

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

An awesome fuin used on Oro by Hiruzen to try and take his life. Unfortunately, only his arms were taken. I believe Minato also uses this one.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Damage Points: N/A ( Death )"

Yikes.

So this is a sealing technique that once used successfully seals away an opponent and the user's soul for good, meaning game over for the user and the opponent. In the naruto world this works worse because we don't have the clone option. But as i can see in the jutsu description I can have a clone use this jutsu for me and not have to worry about dying. Can do it twice with two clones actually lmfao.

*I command my clone to perform this technique while I stand some meters away. The clone simply claps his hand to summon the shinighami who is attach to the clone's soul. The soul reaper grips on to his beads with his left hand while he has a large sword in his mouth. Then with his free hand he thrusts it through the clone's body and grips on to the opponent and pulls his soul out. And in no time, the devil cuts his soul and seals both souls away. Boom*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Damage Points: N/A ( Death )"

Yikes.

So this is a sealing technique that once used successfully seals away an opponent and the user's soul for good, meaning game over for the user and the opponent. In the naruto world this works worse because we don't have the clone option. But as i can see in the jutsu description I can have a clone use this jutsu for me and not have to worry about dying. Can do it twice with two clones actually lmfao.

*I command my clone to perform this technique while I stand some meters away. The clone simply claps his hand to summon the shinighami who is attach to the clone's soul. The soul reaper grips on to his beads with his left hand while he has a large sword in his mouth. Then with his free hand he thrusts it through the clone's body and grips on to the opponent and pulls his soul out. And in no time, the devil cuts his soul and seals both souls away. Boom*
You gotta have some questions on this one so ask away. o_O Give me a couple combos with it, some strategies to use it successfully, etc.