Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok...*looks for a tree*...i present my sand paper rasengan, patent pending..*slams rasengan into tree creating a larger crater and ripping all the bark off of the tree*....
wait so when does the sand come invlove i am lost u slam a regular rasengan into a tree didnt u ?????

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no the sand is there..a regular rasengan doesn't rip off all the bark on a tree..thats where the sand has its effects..when it hits something or someone the sand starts to rip flesh off

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i need to start training on my wind jutsu's
yea i know bout 7 of them...oh yea my wind element of ransengan or it is kinda like ransengan is call

Fuuton no Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu (Orb of the Storm) A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand. This form does not have a definitely shape, but is often referred to being an orb with various bumps surrounding its surface. This jutsu contains a powerful storm within the palm of the hand, and the strength of this jutsu comes purely from the release. Sending a power storm of wind out to the opponent, casting them back within its wake ^^ :D

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea i know bout 7 of them...oh yea my wind element of ransengan or it is kinda like ransengan is call

Fuuton no Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu (Orb of the Storm) A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand. This form does not have a definitely shape, but is often referred to being an orb with various bumps surrounding its surface. This jutsu contains a powerful storm within the palm of the hand, and the strength of this jutsu comes purely from the release. Sending a power storm of wind out to the opponent, casting them back within its wake ^^ :D
0_0