Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rofl xD

Slacker!!!

Ok. Now I'm going to teach you

1 Symbol Seal
You make 1 hand sign, and then use your chakra that it gives you to make it difficult for your opponent to access 1/12 of their chakra.
lol.....so if i make the hand sign it gives me more chraka to seal 1/12 of some one else's chraka

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It forms chakra so that you can make it DIFFICULT for them to access 1/12 of their chakra :D:D

It sounds pathetic lol, but it's quite hard
does it has any thing to do wit bijuu sealin -preforms the the handsigns but nothin happens- lol yea u lost me on this jutsu so wats suppose to happen when i form the handsigns

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You form one handsign. Then, you use the chakra that it gives you to create a seal on your opponent's stomach. This seal makes it difficult for the opponent to access 1/12 of their chakra.

When you learn 12 symbols seal, you'll combine it with 5 elements seal to completely stop an opponent's chakra flow. You can also use it so seal a bijuu in someone, or make a bijuu completely useless.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You form one handsign. Then, you use the chakra that it gives you to create a seal on your opponent's stomach. This seal makes it difficult for the opponent to access 1/12 of their chakra.

When you learn 12 symbols seal, you'll combine it with 5 elements seal to completely stop an opponent's chakra flow. You can also use it so seal a bijuu in someone, or make a bijuu completely useless.
ok -forms 1 handsign and chraka starts to flow though m hand- hey cna i test this just on u...since u know it u should kno how to release it..it is the only way to see if i do it correctly :D

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did it sorta right.

Focus on cementing the seal on. Make it permanent :D

Do it on 200 clones.
lol again ok -summons 200 clones and does and handsign focus the chraka in the palm of my hand chargin at one clone hittin the clone makin it poof- if the clone poofs away did i do it rite

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um... try to not poof them :D
ok -i got an idea makes the clone do fuuton great breakthough and does it again and lettin the chraka flow in the palm of my hand and focuses the sealin part wit my chraka and hits a clone stopin it from usin the jutsu- i think i did....-does it repeatly until there is 120 left- wow this is hard lol

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finish up with those clones and then let's take a break from training for a little xD
ok -finish the rest of the clones- how bout we speed up the training......like tell me wat i have to do for the other 11/12 seals and i will finish them by say weeks or some thing lol

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You just do the same thing, only use more chakra.

And for 2 symbol seal (2/12 of your opponent's chakra) you use 2 seals, 3 symbols seal you use 3 seals, etc.

NEVER USE THE SAME SEAL!

Like for 2 symbols seal you can't use two of the same seals. Use different ones.

There are only 12 main seals, so ya...

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just do the same thing, only use more chakra.

And for 2 symbol seal (2/12 of your opponent's chakra) you use 2 seals, 3 symbols seal you use 3 seals, etc.

NEVER USE THE SAME SEAL!

Like for 2 symbols seal you can't use two of the same seals. Use different ones.

There are only 12 main seals, so ya...
when u say 2 of the same seals do u me handsigns or seals...cuz i thought each seal needed a different seal yay my 1000 post

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok...*looks for a tree*...i present my sand paper rasengan, patent pending..*slams rasengan into tree creating a larger crater and ripping all the bark off of the tree*....