Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy has no first mate. When the topic of first mate came up, Luffy dismissed the idea entirely. Luffy doesn't want, need or care for having a first mate, so the notion that he does or will is something that has been purely fabricated by Zoro's fanbase thus far.
Right hand man and first mate is the same shit. Zoro's portrayed as his first mate. The level at which you have been spewing bullshit from your mouth lately is alarming.

Look at the Rayleighs flashback of when roger asked him to join and he didn't want to, just as when Luffy asked Zoro and the latter said no at first. Or how about the fact that when matters such as the drama with Usopp on water 7 when Zoro had to put Luffy and everyone else in their place when they were going to accept Usopp back too easily.

So while it wasn't directly stated anywhere (or maybe it was and neither one of us remembers at the moment) Zoro is basically first mate. Splitting hairs by saying Luffy didn't state it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No it wasn't. Absalom only landed most of his hits when Sanji was trying to defend Nami, and Sanji was easily beating him when not having to protect Nami.
And Zoro held back pretty much every technique he used against Kaku. It was obvious both men were holding back.
Right hand man and first mate is the same shit. Zoro's portrayed as his first mate. The level at which you have been spewing bullshit from your mouth lately is alarming.
Nope, he has neither.

Look at the Rayleighs flashback of when roger asked him to join and he didn't want to, just as when Luffy asked Zoro and the latter said no at first. Or how about the fact that when matters such as the drama with Usopp on water 7 when Zoro had to put Luffy and everyone else in their place when they were going to accept Usopp back too easily.
*snickers* So? Every Strawhat but Robin refused to join as well. They're all Rayleigh parallels now?

Sanji intervened in that argument before Zoro did.

So while it wasn't directly stated anywhere (or maybe it was and neither one of us remembers at the moment) Zoro is basically first mate. Splitting hairs by saying Luffy didn't state it doesn't mean it isn't true.
Nope.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope u don't imply that doffy was even remotely trying to fight kuzan ... Honestly what would he gain from fighting him... During that time when he was after Caesar and law...

Kuzan is def stronger then doffy sure but still I don't understand why ppl act as if doffy tried to fight back or even was scared for matter ...
I am definitely not one of those who believes that Doflamingo's scared of Kuzan. He wouldn't have attacked Smoker if he it were the case. I am merely implying that he's no match for an admiral by saying that he didn't look any better than Zoro when placed against an admiral.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He can rely on his other senses. Sanji low diffed Absalom while Ryuuma gave Zoro some trouble.
No the **** he can't. Sanji had some heavy info on the fruit and how it worked, he applied all the knowledge to figure away to make aba's body appear, ryumma on the other hand has no knowledge what so ever, abasolm can just go invisibile and shoots his legs, immobilizing him and then finish him of. Ryumma was just more deadly, hence most of you guys assume he's stronger.

And even with that info, abasolm was able to re-kidnap nami from sanji's arms easily without sanji noticing, let's not give ryuuma imaginary feats of CoO now, ok?

Last edited:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The notion that Zoro is or will not be the firstmate is something fabricated by Sanji fanboys because they refuse to see his hierarchy and power inferiority to Zoro in the crew despite Oda putting it straight in their face by using multiple characters in his manga to show his place as well as his obvious support to Luffy and the crew in general. They stay in denial however because they are butthurt and have an inferiority complex. Zoro is the firstmate. Whether you like it or not, i don't care, so deal with it. Oh and by the way, Zoro is also superior to Doflamingo. You'd see it in the upcoming arcs. If you think otherwise, stay with it and accept my opinion. I told you to deal with it because i don't care what you think, yet you still want to debate. Your behaviour is so childlish that it makes me sick, always trying to have the last word and developing useless debates that don't go anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.